Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye (23309 Views)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by dapsoneh: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
tdayoojo:

So Obi is the right person for you. You fool yourself.
you are an id iot!
Was there a mention of obi?
Dindinrin
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by BarakBB: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by GoodLord95: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
I can say confidently it's not his fault. Let him continue his way of life in christ making the bible the bedrock of his salvation. At 81 years old there is nothing we can do to save this one anymore.......bla bla bla tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Ubdavis(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Oga u Re part of them
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by koolaid87: 12:11am On Mar 14, 2023
DevilSignature:
angry

When it was necessary to say something, Adeboye couldn't say anything

Yea conflict of interest kept baba quiet.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by 13sense: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Omooba77:

You are entitled to your own opinion......

Avoid.

That person buuda atun. He is of darkness. Always avoid people like him.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by budaatum: 3:13am On Mar 14, 2023
13sense:

Avoid.

That person buuda atun. He is of darkness. Always avoid people like him.

Looks to me like you are too afraid to spell my name, you poor sod, so let me pray for you.

O Lord God Almighty. Please give 13 sense so he can know to resist the darkness, and give him money to buy light from Nepa. In Jesus Mighty Name doth buda pray, Amen
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Princeyoungd2: 3:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Sorry for what? Please speak your mind freely. This people have zero regards for the masses so why accord them any respect.
Na now him know say we need God. After acting unconcerned to the suffering of people and one chance we ever had for a change.
nonhuman:
This man must be an idiot, am not sorry to say this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Princeyoungd2: 3:38am On Mar 14, 2023
As a Christain the thing hard me to say the words in my heart.
But God knows my heart so make him collect am there.
This men are 80% of our problems selective justice and neutral behavior when it is needed most.
Bible said choose ye this day who you will serve as for me and my house hold.....
As a citizen and leader it is imperative you choose and direct your followers and leaders who follow the footstep of our lord Jesus.
We never asked you to give us a candidate we only asked you to choose and guide us.
Don't come and sympathies with us because the hunger will be like never before in the land.
victorazy:

Just that I respects him so much if not he dey fall our hands.

He said God never say if there will be election... grin because Obi was in everybody mouth. God forgive me o! To me he is....
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Ubanz: 3:42am On Mar 14, 2023
Adeboye you are among the oppressors

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by gare(f): 3:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Naira20:
If I were Baba, I'd continue to keep quiet.

Yeah he should have remained quiet, when he needed him to speak he never mentioned a word at least to guide us on God's plan. Now talking about God fighting for poor after the elections, this should have been the message before the election.

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Princeyoungd2: 3:51am On Mar 14, 2023
DOD88:

Are you normal at all? I guess you are sick upstairs by this your uncoordinated remarks. Go and ask for mercy of God for your sanity to return and escape the wrath of God.

You are you normal as well, how can you tell a man in a democratic dispensation not to air his view.
Atleast he is not sitting on the fence he is speaking his mind if you don't like it go to court.

Na now day break for am to know say hunger dey land, I do not blame him thou, I blame INEC if not we no regard am at all.
Let him continue keeping mute and sitting on the fence.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Princeyoungd2: 4:17am On Mar 14, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Taaaaah! Go and sit down, brainwashed MOFO.
This is how they keep deceiving you people with lies and make you believe he is speaking from God and have his authority.

COW.

This is not nice at all. You can call him a cow without making the letters capitalized. Now he will be thinking he is a big cow.
Don't even allow him the privilege to think he is a big fool or big cow.
Small calf is ok because even a COW get sense pass am.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Wifijago: 5:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Who did you take this man of God for,,, watch your mouth idiot or else you are requesting for the wreath of God... and what happened to those children during Elisha reign would avoid you... there's someone already who said one powerful leader will die this 2023, then it's a backup of what the Lord has shown pastor Adeboye.. We pray this hardship end soonest in this country
Kobojunkie:
This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. He doesn't even know the gospel let alone Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Wifijago: 5:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Ofcourse because you are stupid and I can't continue arguing with someone gullible like you blinded with politics to look down on God
chaloskyx:
Dude shut the Bleep up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Amoj4682: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Please Lord let the balloons burst. I can't wait abdg The wahala in this nation is too much. That's shy people are going to struggle in unknown lands and fighting for thier citizenship
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ariesbull: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2023
budaatum:

People believe because they are far too lazy to seek understanding and knowledge. And those who believe what they are told without bothering to ask and knock and seek for understanding with their own heart and soul and mind and being will become slaves to those they believe.

And indeed the Adam and Eve story does make sense to me. Just as the story of the three little pigs, and the tortoise who wanted to be called "all of them" makes a lot of sense to me.

The short version is, eat the fruits of knowledge so your eyes may open and you gain wisdom and free yourself from slavery and go on and become self employed and reproduce.

A longer version can be found in the following threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/6301141/emancipate-yourself-slavery-ignorance#96823944

https://www.nairaland.com/7351620/story-adam-eve-makes-sense#117003826

Questions are welcome on both threads.
it is funny
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ariesbull: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2023
gare:

Yeah he should have remained quiet, when he needed him to speak he never mentioned a word at least to guide us on God's plan. Now talking about God fighting for poor after the elections, this should have been the message before the election.
he said that God should fight for the poor so that his business will flourish

If the country is good less people will go to church and gibe tithes and seeds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by victorazy(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Princeyoungd2:
As a Christain the thing hard me to say the words in my heart.
But God knows my heart so make him collect am there.
This men are 80% of our problems selective justice and neutral behavior when it is needed most.
Bible said choose ye this day who you will serve as for me and my house hold.....
As a citizen and leader it is imperative you choose and direct your followers and leaders who follow the footstep of our lord Jesus.
We never asked you to give us a candidate we only asked you to choose and guide us.
Don't come and sympathies with us because the hunger will be like never before in the land.

My brother e weak me.

How somebody like that who hears from God to come and told "Daddy (God) has not said if there will be election, and if anybody telling you that this person will win is a liar".
Now, has election not come and gone?

Probably God refused to speak to Papa because his heart wasn't open to receive the message because of sentiment.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by robinsoncrosoe: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2023
This idiot should just keep quiet abeg
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by iammolise(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2023
This is one of the major drawbacks to getting our freedom from the clutches of the political godfathers. Please pastor did srilanka wait on God before they took action against their currupt govt(that's clearly not nearly as currupt as ours). If they're still waiting on God they wouldn't have gotten anything done about their plight.

God has given us everything we need to take what is ours but while doing that don't take what is not your's.

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by sacajawea: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2023
MikeMicheal:
He is everything you listed, but not an illiterate.
He is an Illiterate!
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ComeToJesus: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What convinces that this man has anything to do with God? What is it that convinces that this man knows Jesus Christ? Is it his say-so alone? His business success? undecided

You are a known atheist and a seemingly struggling anti-God crusader. Please nurture your romance with atheism to the point that it can calm your inner storms and create some balance between you and the cosmic forces. Goodluck in your journey.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by MikeMicheal(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2023
sacajawea:

He is an Illiterate!
grin grin grin
Someone with PhD in Mathematics.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by sacajawea: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
MikeMicheal:
grin grin grin
Someone with PhD in Mathematics.
Mtcheww! Ode ni e, You no get sense
Nigga is deluded

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wifijago:
■ Who did you take this man of God for,,, watch your mouth idiot or else you are requesting for the wreath of God...
■ and what happened to those children during Elisha reign would avoid you... there's someone already who said one powerful leader will die this 2023, then it's a backup of what the Lord has shown pastor Adeboye.. We pray this hardship end soonest in this country
1. "Wreath" of what God? The God that told you almost 2000 years ago that John the Baptist was the last of the prophets to be sent to His Israel or the god that this man pretends to be over you? undecided

2. Again, the God that sent Elijah informed you about 2000 years ago that He no longer sends prophets like Elijah when He sent you John the Baptist meaning the God that sent Elijah is not the same God that gave you this man who you proclaim is a god over your life. undecided

As for someone telling you a powerful leader will die, the God of Israel never said He will tell you anything regarding Nigeria so surely all those people telling you the stories you listen to have nothing to do with the God of Israel who cannot be God of Nigeria by His own decree. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
ComeToJesus:
■ You are a known atheist and a seemingly struggling anti-God crusader. Please nurture your romance with atheism to the point that it can calm your inner storms and create some balance between you and the cosmic forces. Goodluck in your journey.
1. I am not against the God of Israel neither am I against Jesus Christ who also said His father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel. I am instead against gods of men
--- the men you worship and place your destinies in the hands of --' who desperately seek to attach themselves to the God of Israel and Jesus Christ who clearly said they are not of Him. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Sleekfingers: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/13/god-will-save-common-nigerians-oppressed-by-those-in-authority-adeboye/

Which God ?
Nigerians and their stupid calling God up and down for everything. ....
As if na God , changed Singapore to a developed country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.