Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye (23266 Views)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Aboguede(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
U self dey for authority grin

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by nonhuman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
This man must be an idiot, am not sorry to say this

15 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by MasterShifu010(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
God go just Dey look una ,
You guys should remember that God cannot do for man what man must do for themselves ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fence sitter now wants to speak after election!

Pretending like they genuinely care

18 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
dapsoneh:
We also need to act while we pray
We need to Vote the right person and pray he/she succeeds.. God wont do everything
God never promised you he would do anything of the sort for you since His one and major concern is His Israel, and the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom that is not even of this world. undecided

3 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Philgafauto: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don’t believe anything Adeboye says again—-and this is coming from a longtime member of RCCG.

He is partly responsible for this APC calamity.

We will return to the issue of the church in Nigeria after this election is hopefully reversed by the law court or citizen action.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Jerrywhite77: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Naira20:
If I were Baba, I'd continue to keep quiet.

Hes very good at keeping quiet. Plz let him continue to do so. When nigerian govt oppresses him, he'll use the full weight of his congregation to fight and find justice but for the common man, it's God that will fight for them.
I hate hypocrites

11 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by orikoku: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Meaning?
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by kufre2010: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
And God will save common Nigerians also oppressed and decieved by GO's and pastors in churches too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
orikoku:
Meaning?
Nothing! undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
If I remained Baba, I'd persist to keep quiet

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by victorazy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
DevilSignature:
angry

When it was necessary to say something, Adeboye couldn't say anything

Just that I respects him so much if not he dey fall our hands.

He said God never say if there will be election... grin because Obi was in everybody mouth. God forgive me o! To me he is....

4 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by MNDY(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
But seriously, why are African leaders and politicians not caring about the people that vote them into power. I mean, these people voted you to go there and work for them fgs! Nigeria here is the worst. The politicians and leaders don't even feel like there is any need to work for the people at all.

An APC friend of mine even told me it's not necessary. He said politics is like a business investment. The politician invests in it and if he wins he recovers his money and also saves plenty of the profits from the money he is meant to use and work for the people. I was dumbfounded.

5 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by nonhuman(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
MasterShifu010:
God go just Dey look una ,
You guys should remember that God cannot do for man what man must do for themselves ..
believe me you understand God more than all these GO mostly adeboye I don't know what he teaches his congratulations

5 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by JoeEeL(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
This socalled g.o will just live and pass away without charting a way out of oppression for his multitude of sheep?

Always talking from both sides of his mouth? Chai.

He will soon come out in a charade of a prayer and be crying "E gba wa o", "E saanu wa, Olorun"...

Nonsense and ingredients! undecided

9 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by afbstrategies: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerian Pastors sef? No one knows who is worse between them and politicians.

Chameleons are all I see in most of them. 😠😡

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
victorazy:
Just that I respects him so much if not he dey fall our hands.
He said God never say if there will be election... grin because Obi was in everybody mouth. God forgive me o! To me he is a tribalist.
So you have respect for one whom you perceive is a bigot? Na nigerians dey do themselves! undecided

3 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by wilmerameg: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ma the prayer wey the common man don't dey pray since 1960

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by xeyeti: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
No b only God, una never tire to dey preach same thing, its getting to where we b solving the issues our selves

10 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Diligent1(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
nepapole:
Lol.... Obidients hate this man ehn!
They are online bandits
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Spanki(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by airsaylongcome: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Cop out response
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by MasterShifu010(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
MNDY:
But seriously, why are African leaders and politicians not caring about the people that vote them into power. I mean, these people voted you to go there and work for them fgs! Nigeria here is the worst. The politicians and leaders don't even feel like there is any need to work for the people at all.

An APC friend of mine even told me it's not necessary. He said politics is like a business investment. The politician invests in it and if he wins he recovers his money and also saves plenty of the profits from the money he is meant to use and work for the people. I was dumbfounded.

This one have small conscience , one even told me that it is stated in the double entry principle of accounting , he said for one person to enjoy , another has to suffer , he went further by giving me an example , he said when you misplace 2k , the person who found it would enjoy and be happy , but the man who misplaced it would be sad …..he said that is how all politicians think …
I believe him , and I developed that kind of thinking , after all life is “ kill or be killed “ survival of the fittest ..

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by victorazy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you have respect for one whom you perceive is a bigot? Na nigerians dey do themselves! undecided

I recently figured it out.

No man is perfect though, but I detest that part of him.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by riverbird: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please someone should tell this man to shut up 😐

10 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by EgusiShankly: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
MNDY:

An APC friend of mine even told me it's not necessary. He said politics is like a business investment. The politician invests in it and if he wins he recovers his money and also saves plenty of the profits from the money he is meant to use and work for the people .I was dumbfounded
He's actually correct. And it's the same everywhere else on this planet
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Johel(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Roger3D(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023

3 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Philgafauto: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
xeyeti:
No b only God, una never tire to dey preach same thing, its getting to where we b solving the issues our selves

This is where we are and that’s why they quickly sent Adeboye to deceive Christians. No God is coming to save Nigerians at this point. We must act to save the country, else we are in for years of slavery under Islamists.

4 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Mercisharelove(f): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Adeboye should quickly shut up and down, he's a hypocrite.

Emmanuella Sedoo Amos, is the owner of pals aid, deceiving people up and down, asking them to deposit money into her account.

We are on her and we will surely apprehend her very soon.

Stay away from that site, it's all scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items / Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.