Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials (41103 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by sammysmiles(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
APC=INEC
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Masterito(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Because he was cheated.
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by southsouthking(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Gbamsoluetly
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by nonhuman(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .
no peace for you my brother, a thief deserves no peace

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by arantess: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You clowns said go to court abi?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Goodoldays(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He will let you drink water and drop cup only when you cry blood

3 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by abhosts(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Actually, this is Nigeria where the Judiciary is under the direct control of the executive.

The earlier the better for Mr. Peter Obi and we the Obidients.

We need to accept the reality now and move on quickly as Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect and he will be inaugurated while nothing will happen.

We have tried our best by coming out massively to vote.

Please let's move on.

That is a wrong mindset to have. Nigeria is in this current state partly because PDP has been a very useless opposition party. Even if he loses in court, an active and noisy opposition keeps the ruling party in check and puts them under pressure to perform well.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Nelz7: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi is only saying
INEC, U SAID I LOST?
GOOD OYA SHOW ME HOW IT WAS POSSIBLE.
AND U PEOPLE ARE IRRITATED
FOR GODS SAKE U'LL ARE DEMENTED PIGS
SIMPLE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Nefort: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop[b] cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on?[/b] I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .
That's one of the reasons why this country will never move forward. Bad things will happen and people like you will let it pass and move on. The evil will keep repeating itself and you keep moving on. How does that help us?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by MuchAdo: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pabo lo ma jasi cheesy

Everybody should move on smiley
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Goodoldays(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
Why is Obi so bitter about this election lose?

Obi is even desperate than Tinubu and Atiku

See the way he has been crying all over the place.

A perennial loser Obi

He will be less bitter and more sweeter when you cry blood

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by AdamuKD: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Shut up olosho

3 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by wilmerameg: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi 4 president

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Nelz7: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Actually, this is Nigeria where the Judiciary is under the direct control of the executive.

We need to accept the reality now and move on quickly as Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect and he will be inaugurated while nothing will happen.

Please let's move on.

U r anything but Obidient
I am sure u r not

It can be said ur a Fat Babo_on
A Lazy Youth
A Dumb Moro_n
I will not really object but saying u r Obidient?
It's a No No!!
IDBLVit

5 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Dixon06(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
When is APC filling case against the massive rigging that was perpetrated by LP in the East and Lagos State please

Obi is still having gut of claiming innocence when the clips and pictures of their rigging is with most Nigerians already. angry

We need to disgrace this man in the face of the World that he's the real Election rigger.

No region rigged Election in 2023 than South East. The was rigging ever perpetrated since 2007
Evidences are everywhere

See how you are spitting incessantly all over the thread; and you are supposed to be a graduate or someone's father.
Read what you wrote and see your pure foolishness glaring at your face!

SENSELESS Epistle 😒

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by helinues: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodoldays:

He will be less bitter and more sweeter when you cry blood

Na person wey dem beat dey always cry.

Imagine how Obi has been crying profusely..

Chai, a weak man

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Evergreen12345(f): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=121709190]When is APC filling case against the massive rigging that was perpetrated by LP in the East and Lagos State please

Oga help them file the case na !
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Diligent1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi should rest, this man is too stubborn I can now see why doctors were on strike for 13 months during his administration.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Zico5(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
To be sincere, this man is just wasting his time. This case can never get anywhere even if he gets 100 SANs. The earlier he knows this the better. I wish INEC can allow him to inspect like he said then he will know these Obidients are just deceiving him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by ekolobaba: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sore loser.
This is Obi’s destiny

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by chukwuibuipob: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy grin Allow him and his piglets to entertain us sad angry
IyaebeTheGreat:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by GoodCane: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

I am ashamed on your behalf bro.

Nevertheless, the new Nigeria is unstoppable. We don't need everyone to believe. But it must come to pass.
PODATTI will get his stolen mandate and will be sworn in .
Tinubu will not be President.

Y'all obi supporters must Stop attacking or lashing on anyone who has a different opinion. You shouldn't be ashamed of him. He only said his mind and he absolutely has the right to do that. Nevertheless we expect the supreme court to do the needful
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Steinmann: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
JAGABAN WILL SOON BECOME JAGUDA
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Edandy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=121707900][font=Georgia][b]Actually, this is Nigeria where the Judiciary is under the direct control of the executive.

[color=#000000]
Hard and cold. But it is the truth. What choice do we have?
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by justmondris: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Only failures moved on when they are robbed.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by jasent(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Somebody will soon come and still everything you have worked for and you will move on with your useless life,mark today

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Vichyke2: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
How many bags of corn Dem done give you...no peace for the wicked...

No moving on till a better Nigeria is achieved...

Odewaleadesoye:

Please let's move on.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by obinto: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Please let's move on.
You are a Tinubu supporter. Let him seek legal redress
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by ud4u: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This is your level of mentality, before now is only reasonable people that comments in nairaland but now reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by ekolobaba: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Steinmann:
JAGABAN WILL SOON BECOME JAGUDA

Onye nzuzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.