Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials (41101 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by prizeless(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Who rigged for him SMH, Nigerians never learn
TheNiceGuy:
When is APC filling case against the massive rigging that was perpetrated by LP in the East and Lagos State please

Obi is still having gut of claiming innocence when the clips and pictures of their rigging is with most Nigerians already. angry

We need to disgrace this man in the face of the World that he's the real Election rigger.

No region rigged Election in 2023 than South East. The was rigging ever perpetrated since 2007
Evidences are everywhere
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by adunnioladipupo: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously heโ€™s disturbing the peace of this country .

Last last he will add additional name to his birth name* PRISONER*

As he's trying to set Nigeria on fure simply because he failed and was destiny to fail.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Kelvin3476: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
BIZNess123:

Uncle you have lost the election Goan rest.. After we deliver lag come Saturday...
Nobody will take you serious again...

Contest this election 30 times u will still lose
if he lost , then what is inec hiding ?
are they hiding urchins corpse ?
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Saintidee: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
If someone steals your car in this same Nigeria, would you report the matter to the police and follow up on it or do nothing and move on because there are bad ones among the police force?
Odewaleadesoye:
Actually, this is Nigeria where the Judiciary is under the direct control of the executive.

The earlier the better for Mr. Peter Obi and we the Obidients.

We need to accept the reality now and move on quickly as Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect and he will be inaugurated while nothing will happen.

We have tried our best by coming out massively to vote.

Please let's move on.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Everlastingson: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously heโ€™s disturbing the peace of this country .

The Cup belongs to Obi. As long as you're holding the Cup don't expect peace. For peace to reign, Tinubu must return the Cup.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Kelvin3476: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
Why is Obi so bitter about this election lose?

Obi is even more desperate than Tinubu and Atiku

See the way he has been crying all over the place.

A perennial loser Obi
an urchin doesn't knw the meaning of desperate.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Verysmart101: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I hope you will move on when the most precious thing that belongs to you is stolen?
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Danniedpastor(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
cool gather his piglets for Soldiers to test their live bullet on wink grin cheesy grin. Protest and get fuk up lipsrsealed embarassed
Devils are talking too?
APC party of devils
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Everlastingson: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Actually, this is Nigeria where the Judiciary is under the direct control of the executive.

We need to accept the reality now and move on quickly as Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect and he will be inaugurated while nothing will happen.

Please let's move on.

Move on to where actually? We going no wither until Tinubu returns the Ticket to Obi.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Tareq1105: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Enddy50ty:
This is my President speaking
He took 3rd position.

He came out of the university with 3rd class.

Could it be a coincidence?

Obi think it's Anambra State election petition tribunal.

If Obi think he's a fighter, he would see a better fighter in Tinubu. Tinubu is not a kid in politics so Obi should watch his language whenever he's talking politics. Tinubu is his father for political strategy.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Fashionista01(f): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No peace for the wicked my brother.

Bible made it clear that the only way a thief can have peace is if he returns what he stole
Thank you my brother.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Osanoghodua1: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Sinners are scared of judgement
You will be disappointed by the Lord God of Israel whose signature is upon this matter.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Osanoghodua1: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu and his crook supporters are about to witness the finger of God just as it happened in Egypt and Babylon. The hand writing is already on the wall. Brethren, there shall be no swearing in. God will show a sign to judge the wickedness of the wicked in this nation. You shall see it but you have no part in this matter oh ye vipers.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by joyousever(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
It is the crying aspect that's pissing me off. It makes him come off as desperate! There's nothing worth dying for in this Nigeria. He should man up and pursue his court case and quit the crying.

Bianca said Ngige stole his mandate in 2003. That he dragged Ngige to court and was always crying. That after 3 years, he won the case that installed him as governor of Anambra State. This time around, Tinubu is alleged to have stolen his mandate. But why are his opponents always stealing his mandate and always takes them to court to reclaim it?

All I'm after is a leader that would transform this country, irrespective of their ethnicity. We can't be sure of a Messiah yet. And what if Obi is sworn in and ends up not fulfilling his electoral promises, just like Buhari's 'change' anthem, which made him a colossal failure? And what if Tinubu that's most 'hated' goes in there and surprises us with good leadership?

I have since moved on, ever since INEC decided to play with our votes and intelligence by giving us what we received versus what we voted for.

helinues:
Why is Obi so bitter about this election lose?

Obi is even more desperate than Tinubu and Atiku

See the way he has been crying all over the place.

A perennial loser Obi
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Tareq1105: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Verysmart101:

I hope you will move on when the most precious thing that belongs to you is stolen?

Precious to who? Out of over 200m Nigerians?So Obi is desperate about presidency? I thought you guys said he wasn't desperate. Why does he want to die over a lost trophy? Obi and obidients can keep wailing while Tinubu is in a meeting to decide on principal officers of the national assembly.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Truthdeypain: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Please let's move on.

I strongly disagree bro. You make me question everything you claim to stand for. Following due process in pursuit of a mandate that was clearly stolen is the only right thing to do for the sake of democracy and posterity.

Even if it all ends in futility, at least riggers would not be emboldened in the future to kill and maim for the sake of elections. Its not about moving on. If truly you are an obedient you would understand that nutty gritty of our movement. Its about the process, rigging and criminality has been normalised, we say no more. We are making a historical change. Governors are sitting up, politicians and indeed common people have found their political consciousness.

I hope you are not another urchin masquerading as an obedient, I am truly dissaponted in you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by tammie24: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

INEC and Tinubu messed with the wrong guy.
oooo

We are shaking ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง so scared ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Everlastingson: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Gandrova:
Can you see your self, Atiku has accepted his fate. The con head idiot still wondering in dream land grin

You were the one that asked Obi to go to court. Why are you now complaining about him doing what you asked for? Something is really fishy. You shouldn't be this troubled if you truly won the election. Tinubu must vomit that stolen Mandate.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Truthdeypain: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
When is APC filling case against the massive rigging that was perpetrated by LP in the East and Lagos State please

Obi is still having gut of claiming innocence when the clips and pictures of their rigging is with most Nigerians already. angry

We need to disgrace this man in the face of the World that he's the real Election rigger.

No region rigged Election in 2023 than South East. The was rigging ever perpetrated since 2007
Evidences are everywhere

Stale!
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by GboyegaD(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Please let's move on.

You might think he doesn't have a chance however, what makes a man is his ability to stand up to what he believes. At this time, I stand by Peter Obi and Datti on whatever they choose to do.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Goke7: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Tinubu and his crook supporters are about to witness the finger of God just as it happened in Egypt and Babylon. The hand writing is already on the wall. Brethren, there shall be no swearing in. God will show a sign to judge the wickedness of the wicked in this nation. You shall see it but you have no part in this matter oh ye vipers.

Blasphemy grin
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Tareq1105: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I strongly disagree bro. You make me question everything you claim to stand for. Following due process in pursuit of a mandate that was clearly stolen is the only right thing to do for the sake of democracy and posterity.

Even if it all ends in futility, at least riggers would not be emboldened in the future to kill and maim for the sake of elections. Its not about moving on. If truly you are an obedient you would understand that nutty gritty of our movement. Its about the process, rigging and criminality has been normalised, we say no more. We are making a historical change. Governors are sitting up, politicians and indeed common people have found their political consciousness.

I hope you are not another urchin masquerading as an obedient, I am truly dissaponted in you.

All I know is that Tinubu won this election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Everlastingson: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lasunjane:
Mr action,you are just wasting your time

Allow him to waste his time. Abi na your time him dey waste?
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Abaniwealth(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When you see thief that stole your School Certificate, won't you stand on ur ground to fight and reclaim what's belongs to u.. The same thing Peter Obi doing to reclaim his stolen Mandate from Tinubu..
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by youngtizzy1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Let politicians keep pushing you

SpecialAdviser:

No peace for the wicked my brother.

Bible made it clear that the only way a thief can have peace is if he returns what he stole
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Peppysco: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
This guy will burn down this country in a breadth with all these subtle inciting comments. You came 3rd in an election and na hin voice we dey hear pass, moving from one microphone to the other like a comedian does. The case is in court, then he should let the court judge accordingly. Why go there if you didn't believe in them?
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by onadana: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Shey it is easy to move on when someone nack your "wife" real good in your presence and your neighbors are telling you to forget and move on that it is one of those things.Think am nah...no peace for the wicked.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Occurstaem(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Please let's move on.
Better be ready for the barrage of insults that will come your way from your fellow Obidients because of your comment.
You might even be tagged an "agbadoman".

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by youngtizzy1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Those who choose not to have rest in this season, they will never have rest....
Shebi una no like peace,
Nah problem una like.

Let Politicians push you to grave.

Omicronvaccine:
Peter Obi Reveals Next Action, If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order to Inspect Electoral Materials

https://igberetvnews.com/1440673/peter-obi-reveals-next-action-inec-refuses-obey-court-order-inspect-electoral-materials/
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by pandax: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

If your candidate path to obtaining the mandate is excellent, then you have nothing to fear. Peter, once convinced that he is right, nobody can convince him otherwise.

He is the reason some Gubernatorial election in about 5 states will not hold this Saturday, he set the precedent in Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solomon Dalong Drinking Tea By Roadside (Photos) / In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.