Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials (41109 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Juju70(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No peace for the wicked my brother.

Bible made it clear that the only way a thief can have peace is if he returns what he stole

Dont call him your brother! Its people with this kind of myopic superficial attitude that makes the country as e be! 2027 when they rig again they will say forget...

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Enddy50ty(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

He took 3rd position.

He came out of the university with 3rd class.

Could it be a coincidence?

Obi think it's Anambra State election petition tribunal.

If Obi think he's a fighter, he would see a better fighter in Tinubu. Tinubu is not a kid in politics so Obi should watch his language whenever he's talking politics. Tinubu is his father for political strategy.

All these bullshit you’re saying, lemme ask you one question.
What if Tinubu dies before his inauguration due to Illness as..?

Evidently he’s old, weak and sick.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by pandax: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Peppysco:
This guy will burn down this country in a breadth with all these subtle inciting comments. You came 3rd in an election and na hin voice we dey hear pass, moving from one microphone to the other like a comedian does. The case is in court, then he should let the court judge accordingly. Why go there if you didn't believe in them?

We already know the script you were told to play. Arresting Peter OBI for detention will not help the situation at hand at all

Please let us do restitution accordingly
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by fydence: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .
The only people who cannot drink water this period are those who stole the people's mandate....and thirst will kill Agbado Urchins for sure
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by IpobAntidote: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kelvin3476:

u are sounding exactly like ur fada.

keep it up bro. His identity must be exposed by u
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into the shit-hole of an olosho mother. Thunder fire your empty skull.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Analyst7: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .
I wonder the smell that oozes from brains like yours
It’s not about u guys not even having sense again, it’s about y’all being wicked
Don’t worry, you will have an important court case in Nigeria later at the detriment of ur life and I pray the reply u will get is to rest and give up
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by ukojustin: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
DEAR OBI, THIS IS NOT A CASE YOU'LL WIN EASILY, ITS NOT A CASE YOU'LL TELL NIGERIANS TO KEEP CALM AN MAINTAIN PEACE.
IN THIS CASE, THE VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
🤔

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Flexicube: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What peace are you currently enjoying or was enjoying I laugh in Swahili you sound as though you are from Angola and live there. Those of us in Nigeria will not allow thieves rest except you are preinforming us of your intent to come join the fantastical thieves here.

Mind yourself and remain in that Angola or .......
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Incridible2000: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Have you had peace in your life before? You are talking about peace as if you have 1% knowledge of what you are talking about. Abe shut up if you don't have anything to say
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by EmmyDJourno: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Peace was disturbed when a Drug Baron stole what was not his😏
But cowards like you never stand for the truth and are useless in the propagation of God’s justice on earth🤨
Simply put, God no fit use you achieve anything, you are just a spineless coward🤣
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Deepthoughts: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's people like you that are the real dangerous threat to peace I the country, people who can not insist that things be done right.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by DLuciano: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are a big thief, a big fool, you think you can steal my Nigerian's only hope and joy and get away with it? You will pay back and surely end miserable like your master Tinubu.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by kvin33: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Evil dey happen, some are rejoicing cuz they think they are doing Igbo people. Before, no be all of us go chop am? Sai Buhari...sai baba,...on top same Igbo hate mata, today wia dem dey? Abeg, lef mata...
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Enemyofpeace: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
We will occupy Nigeria
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by oserolink(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If them no get anything to let them come clean now
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Gandrova: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Everlastingson:

You were the one that asked Obi to go to court. Why are you now complaining about him doing what you asked for? Something is really fishy. You shouldn't be this troubled if you truly won the election. Tinubu must vomit that stolen Mandate.
Lolz! Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by VIKTO83(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi is gradually turning into Buhari those days when he was kissing back to back before Jagaban helped him perform the Magic.
But d difference is that Obi's supporters are educated while buhari's were mostly illiterate northerners.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by FuckYourFather(f): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, i am an agbado muncher all my life because I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if tinubu had not come to my aid, I voted for him because he supplied me i trailer of lice infested white corn, Seriously tinubu is our Messiah and i am disturbing the peace of this country because my stomach is filled with corn .

See this fool, no brains
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Tee2027: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Whoever love this man should tell him to go his house now. I think Obi family are too tired seen him walking free or being alive I guess that is why they are watching him going closer to his grave day by day.

I swear to jah if you obi make mistake to enter the street with your morons to disturbs our peace the DSS or Army should send you to 6 feet beneath the soil and that is it, we have had much stress and pain in this country so any bastard that try to disturbs our peace should be shot dead.

This is not Endsars, Endsars was never a political movement so if you mistakenly taking Endsars into political calculation wallahi you should be shot dead and that is it.

Obi go home I repeat go home, everybody warning you now but you remain defiant remember UN, EU etc are now toothless dogs if you die Nnwnne you die for nothing and you will still rot in hell.

Their will never be another Mandela untill another 100 years if you go just die for nothing Mr obi.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Truthdeypain: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=121713091][/quote]

I understand you completely chief. You are the man. Sorry I ever doubted your integrity.

This is also my position too. We will do what we can legally but at the end of the day, whatever becomes of it we will accept in good faith.

Have a great day, Great man!

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Stkutsu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
MODIFIED

Guy we can fight for our right there is alot we the people can do if we unite... And unite we shall... Nigeria must be great..

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Truthdeypain: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

All I know is that Tinubu won this election.

You are right bro. That's all you know.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Valyrian: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
He is a court man. He knows his rights to the latter.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Moikiitos: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Did the WINNER won in peace. He has every right to seek redress in a legal and peaceful manner.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Peppysco: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
pandax:

We already know the script you were told to play. Arresting Peter OBI for detention will not help the situation at hand at all

Please let us do restitution accordingly

Anyone viewing a contrary opinion to what you guys think, is acting a script abi, I'm not surprised. Many reasonable ones among you his supporters are beginng to voice out about the unfashionable methods used by your Obi and followers after his loss. Same chants during campaigns, same chants after election,and same chants aimed at inciting protests and anarchy. His case is in court already, he should quit whipping up sentiments unnecessarily.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by GreyLaw(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
Why is Obi so bitter about this election lose?

Obi is even more desperate than Tinubu and Atiku

See the way he has been crying all over the place.

A perennial loser Obi

Your stupidity is legendary. You asked him to go to court and he, as a gentleman, went to court. You street urchins and touts don't like it when people do the right thing. If you had some sanity left you wouldn't be against someone taking the legal route. You all wanted youths to protest so you can shoot them again and deny.

Sorry, Nigerians are wiser. And as God Most High lives, a shout of victory and dance of joy will be let out by Nigerians in the coming weeks as people pour out into the streets to rejoice as the stolen mandate is returned to the rightful owner, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Moikiitos: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Did the WINNER won in peace? He has every right to seek redress in a legal and peaceful manner.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Moikiitos: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Did the WINNER won in peace and fairness? He has every right to seek redress in a legal and peaceful manner.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by ComeToJesus: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

When someone builds on your land please don't go to court so that you will not disturb the peace of the country. Just move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku / APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.