Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials (41102 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Graficient: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Diligent1:

You can't force Obi on us, I did not vote for Obi, I voted for Tinubu. Tinubu won my polling unit.
Obi did not win the Presidential election.

You are disgusting
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by NiceClean: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Let it be on record that at least something is done and challenge legally and the out come will be what the masses are eager to see. If the mandate is returned, at then BAT can beg PO to at least allow him to sit on that chair and be address as Mr P.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by pandax: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tee2027:
Whoever love this man should tell him to go his house now. I think Obi family are too tired seen him walking free or being alive I guess that is why they are watching him going closer to his grave day by day.

I swear to jah if you obi make mistake to enter the street with your morons to disturbs our peace the DSS or Army should send you to 6 feet beneath the soil and that is it, we have had much stress and pain in this country so any bastard that try to disturbs our peace should be shot dead.

This is not Endsars, Endsars was never a political movement so if you mistakenly taking Endsars into political calculation wallahi you should be shot dead and that is it.

Obi go home I repeat go home, everybody warning you now but you remain defiant remember UN, EU etc are now toothless dogs if you die Nnwnne you die for nothing and you will still rot in hell.

Their will never be another Mandela untill another 100 years if you go just die for nothing Mr obi.

We know the script already. Arresting Obi kite is being flown now
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Akanipaul1411: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Giving up means an approval that INEC should repeat this nonesense and it will certainly breed anarchy where nobody obeys the law and even court order. We may be be attaching sentiments to this but let's think of its constant repeatition in future where people take laws into their hands since the court no longer reserve any right to order anyone to do a particular thing and this means operation"kill" whoever messes up.
Drop party aside and let's put the record straight because of our future.

Elections shouldn't be like this with local, National and international questions.

IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by seaenergy: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Peter Obi Reveals Next Action, If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order to Inspect Electoral Materials

https://igberetvnews.com/1440673/peter-obi-reveals-next-action-inec-refuses-obey-court-order-inspect-electoral-materials/

I pray, ObiDatti no go into protest because if he does, his supporters will speed the protest faster than wide fire. And am not sure it can be controlled, more petrol into wide fire if government tried to arrest him not to talk of arrest. Please INEC should play this their fraud game with caution.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by AyomideOG01: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .

You're a very big f0ol. You want peace without justice

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ode oloshi
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Tee2027: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
pandax:

We know the script already. Arresting Obi kite is being flown now

Yes, we will arrest him, detain him and replay Kanu situation on him.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Diligent1(f): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Graficient:

You are disgusting
E pain am
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Kcboy0806(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
My brother you are lying. You're not a true Obidient. A true Obidient can't speak like this. All these una strategy no dey reign again. You are an APC person. So when you speak like this thinking your kind will discourage others, My dear it won't work. We'll reclaim our stolen mandate back.
Odewaleadesoye:
MODIFIED

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by RulerIAm(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
okpo
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kcboy0806:
My brother you are lying. You're not a true Obidient. A true Obidient can't speak like this. All these una strategy no dey reign again. You are an APC person. So when you speak like this thinking your kind will discourage others, My dear it won't work. We'll reclaim our stolen mandate back.
May God help us my brother.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
RulerIAm:
okpo
Is that your sisters name? Onyiara Oniranu
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by luluosas(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Move on, just like that? Hmmmm! This stolen mandate must be recovered by the grace of God.
Anyways, God forbid BAT thing
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by RussellRutherfo: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Cursed child. You want us to honor evil.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by RussellRutherfo: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
When is APC filling case against the massive rigging that was perpetrated by LP in the East and Lagos State please

Obi is still having gut of claiming innocence when the clips and pictures of their rigging is with most Nigerians already. angry

We need to disgrace this man in the face of the World that he's the real Election rigger.

No region rigged Election in 2023 than South East. The was rigging ever perpetrated since 2007
Evidences are everywhere

Zombidiots are quoting and insulting themselves, if I'm not sure of what I'm saying, I wouldn't say so.

The problem is Nairaland doesn't allow video upload.
There's no where Election was rigged in Nigeria than Igboland.
Quote me anywhere

Cursed child
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Fearyourcreator: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

I am ashamed on your behalf bro.

Nevertheless, the new Nigeria is unstoppable. We don't need everyone to believe. But it must come to pass.
PODATTI will get his stolen mandate and will be sworn in .
Tinubu will not be President.
Cuz some of you dont like somebody next is make Tinubu no be president ... If you vote for Obi some too voted Tinubu so which one be make one person no become president...
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
You're cursed from your father to you
RussellRutherfo:

Cursed child
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by RussellRutherfo: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're cursed from your father to you

Cursed pikin Your father can't even recognize you.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
The curse on your papa has been transfusion to you and you'll also transfer it to your children and so till last generation.

So be it son, you're CURSED
RussellRutherfo:

Cursed pikin Your father can't even recognize you.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by SenatePresdo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Everybody is not a coward like your father.

It's because of moving on and peace that made afonjas lose kwara state to Osama dan fordio.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Princewell2012(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
cool gather his piglets for Soldiers to test their live bullet on wink grin cheesy grin. Protest and get fuk up lipsrsealed embarassed

Did you remember that Nairaland is viewed all over the world you're rejoining that Nigerian soldiers shoot's live bullet to peaceful protesters? Are you not shame of yourself?
Remember that what goes around always comes around.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Everybody is not a coward like your father.

It's because of moving on and peace that made afonjas lose kwara state to Osama dan fordio.
Dot prick
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Kay25(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Dem won push to the point where he would declare himself as president ni..and that will put him jail..make he go ask abiola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by luluman: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which peace? You own or our own. The guilty are troubled
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Elidrisy20: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Take to the street
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Graficient: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Diligent1:
E pain am
Pain is not real. And your opinion is inconsequential
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by BossGerald: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
When is APC filling case against the massive rigging that was perpetrated by LP in the East and Lagos State please

Obi is still having gut of claiming innocence when the clips and pictures of their rigging is with most Nigerians already. angry

We need to disgrace this man in the face of the World that he's the real Election rigger.

No region rigged Election in 2023 than South East. The was rigging ever perpetrated since 2007
Evidences are everywhere

Zombidiots are quoting and insulting themselves, if I'm not sure of what I'm saying, I wouldn't say so.

The problem is Nairaland doesn't allow video upload.
There's no where Election was rigged in Nigeria than Igboland.
Quote me anywhere

When they gave obasanjo Bloc votes, it was not rigged, yaradua and Jonathan it wasn't rigged, even buhari got 3%

So you expect them to vote tinubh that foisted buhari on Nigeria to cause disaster and insult the se at will??

You must be a clown
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by RussellRutherfo: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The curse on your papa has been transfusion to you and you'll also transfer it to your children and so till last generation.

So be it son, you're CURSED

You didn't get to know your Cursed great-grand dad and your direct dad after he met that community donator you call mum.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Those who trained you failed.

That's the last response you'll get from me. Untrained beast
RussellRutherfo:

You didn't get to know your Cursed great-grand dad and your direct dad after he met that community donator you call mum.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by RussellRutherfo: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Those who trained you failed.

That's the last response you'll get from me. Untrained beast
You untrained Cursed child. That loves evil. If you were trained at all. You would be able to recognize evil but you can't because you are the illegitimate offspring of a Cursed ancestry.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Verysmart101: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

Precious to who? Out of over 200m Nigerians?So Obi is desperate about presidency? I thought you guys said he wasn't desperate. Why does he want to die over a lost trophy? Obi and obidients can keep wailing while Tinubu is in a meeting to decide on principal officers of the national assembly.

Let's see if Tinubu will get away with this rigging shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.