Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials (41110 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Gandrova: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

I am ashamed on your behalf bro.

Nevertheless, the new Nigeria is unstoppable. We don't need everyone to believe. But it must come to pass.
PODATTI will get his stolen mandate and will be sworn in .
Tinubu will not be President.
Can you see your self, Atiku has accepted his fate. The con head idiot still wondering in dream land grin
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Lasunjane: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mr action,you are just wasting your time
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Jsucre(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Until dey tag this movement ipob.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by dbanjj1629(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Where you wan keep the cup? Continue to dey drink the water o. Leave Obi alone.
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by zinaunreal(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .

Shut your stinking mouth
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Emma1Oj(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
mentality of weakling and low self-esteem. I like to be your friend. From your write up u can easily be taken advantage of.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by sukkot: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
thats the thing with obi is that he doesn't understand that God is not necessarily looking for righteous men but he is looking for men who are stable and faithful. Look At tinubu, a very faithful man who stayed with his party through thick and thin and persevered through the dark times and never despised the day of humble beginnings but laboured and laboured and laboured in the dark till he brought his party to the light. This is the perfect person God uses which is why God parted the Red Sea ( kwankwaso and G5 And atiku and obi ) aka PDP so that tinubu can pass through on the way to the promised land. Now obi is the last person God will use. Very unstable and highly unfaithful and despises the day of humble beginnings by jumping from party to party to party depending on which one he thinks will win or is established or where he can be thrust to the top without labouring for it. It's very ironic that his new party is the Labour Party because the last thing obi does is to labour with a party till the party emerges. He is a ticket hunter. The last type of person God will use. He thinks he is the messiah but not aware that tinubu is the Moses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Jsucre(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Weytin concern us for north.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by ogatboy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So says someone that supports a candidate that has to cheat to be declared winner. Now we must see the instrument that was used to declare him winner. Many people will be going to jail because after we claim our mandate, we will follow rule of law and people must be punished for wrong doing

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Allisgud: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Who knows if inec IT have not started tampering with those machines
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by ccollins(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
shut up your dirty mouth. You are now notorious for saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Actually, this is Nigeria where the Judiciary is under the direct control of the executive.

The earlier the better for Mr. Peter Obi and we the Obidients.

We need to accept the reality now and move on quickly as Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect and he will be inaugurated while nothing will happen.

We have tried our best by coming out massively to vote.

Please let's move on.

People like you are the reason Nigeria is in deepshvt! We accept wrongdoings and move on. Worst election since 1999 and you want Nigerians to move on jejely like nothing happened? The ones that stood under hot sun and rain to cast their votes are jobless and f00ls Abi? If we keep accepting all these, how do you expect the country to move forward? Dead this rubbish talk! If you can’t fight for your mandate, why the hell did you contest in the first place? The judiciary will be put to test, they know whatever outcome they decide will determine if this country will stand or fall and I strongly believe they won’t dare to give a biased judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Blaze14k: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

We've always moved on when politicians steal billions of naira. Lol we aint moving on dis time😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by kk2027: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No peace for the wicked my brother.

Bible made it clear that the only way a thief can have peace is if he returns what he stole

Thats it

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Graficient: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So you guys new rigging him to second position would cause an uproar and you were really hoping that rigging him to third position will discourage him from contesting the election results.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by olamitan32(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi and cruise🤔🤔 they are both 5/6🔗
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Emma1Oj(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Romance section is for kids
no hard feeling, U sound like one.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by CSTRR: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
abhosts:

That is a wrong mindset to have. Nigeria is in this current state partly because PDP has been a very useless opposition party. Even if he loses in court, an active and noisy opposition keeps the ruling party in check and puts them under pressure to perform well.
You are trying to make sense to a congenital idiot.

Why bother?
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Jagsconcept887(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I know you must be a member of Tinubu urchins from the pit of hell
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by CSTRR: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Peter obi will show tinubu what he showed to Ngige before becoming governor.

Even if it takes 3 years, the case will go on.

It's not everybody you can steal from.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Freebills12: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
[/color]
Odewaleadesoye:
[color=#006600]Actually, this is Nigeria where the Judiciary is under the direct control of the executive.

We need to accept the reality now and move on quickly as Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect and he will be inaugurated while nothing will happen.

Please let's move on.

Move on as how? The worst people on earth are those who keep silent in face of evil... Injustice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere. If action is not taking now it may be your turn tomorrow in the sense that at eve of someone's life success someone will come and rob it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Ventura1: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
I thought he said he's challenging the process, and not the outcome. Well, our fingers is crossed.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by AntiChristian: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Bible made it clear that the only way a thief can have peace is if he returns what he stole

No be same Bible those false Prophetic pastors were quoting?
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Graficient: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
sukkot:
thats the thing with obi is that he doesn't understand that God is not necessarily looking for righteous men but he is looking for men who are stable and faithful. Look At tinubu, a very faithful man who stayed with his party through thick and thin and persevered through the dark times and never despised the day of humble beginnings but laboured and laboured and laboured in the dark till he brought his party to the light. This is the perfect person God uses which is why God parted the Red Sea ( kwankwaso and G5 And atiku and obi ) aka PDP so that tinubu can pass through on the way to the promised land. Now obi is the last person God will use. Very unstable and highly unfaithful and despises the day of humble beginnings by jumping from party to party to party depending on which one he thinks will win or is established or where he can be thrust to the top without labouring for it. It's very ironic that his new party is the Labour Party because the last thing obi does is to labour with a party till the party emerges. He is a ticket hunter. The last type of person God will use. He thinks he is the messiah but not aware that tinubu is the Moses

And who made you spokesman? You are free to express your opinion irrespective of the fact that it may be correct or stupid
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Larryndelaw: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Peter Obi Reveals Next Action, If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order to Inspect Electoral Materials

https://igberetvnews.com/1440673/peter-obi-reveals-next-action-inec-refuses-obey-court-order-inspect-electoral-materials/
Stupid man the same court you and your Obidient were against for giving favorably judgment for allowing the old and new notes to be in circulation simultaneously
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Minatouchiha(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What is so hard in dropping what is not yours so that peace can reign?

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by CSTRR: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu will battle credibility issues through whatever period he uses as an illegitimate president.

Btw, it's the Nigerian people that will suffer it because foreign investments will dry up.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by madjune(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Actually, this is Nigeria where the Judiciary is under the direct control of the executive.

Please let's move on.

This is exactly the problem with most of you Nigerian youths.

You're not worth fighting for, honestly.

You can't even fight for yourselves when you're robbed or insulted.

This 2023 is supposed to be the revolutionary year and you're about to miss it with your passive, nonchalant disposition to everything.

Lest you say, I don't mean you should take to the streets and start fighting everyone but, you must let your voices be heard through legal channels and more.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Ykc2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
untill I came to porthacourt last wee that I learnt how they stole obi's votes ,in River state no same person will vote apc for presidency ,in some area apc dont get one single vote
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Temi2468: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Good reply.

Only thieves are happy thieves become leaders!

No apology!

Nigeria must return to her glory days in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by eroticecstasy: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Nigeria isn't Anambra that he manipulated his ways through the court. This man has never win an election before, he did same to become Anambra governor and his performance was disastrous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.