Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi (36726 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by chukwuibuipob: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
cool. cool good boy grin cheesy grin grin .@ least OBI is still normal, unlike his abnormal PIGLETS disturbing our peace

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by deji17: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
You can't but love Peter obi. Except you are a fraudulent/criminal person.

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

This is the president Nigerians voted for.
This is the president that will lead the new Nigeria 2023.

Only criminals loves Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Aldebaran:

Yeye man grin

Obi don tire grin
This is too deep for you to have a good grasp of,if process was wrong the outcome would surely be wrong.Input determines output.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by onuman: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
theforemost:
I don't know how else to present this matter again!

1. In the first republic, Chief Obafemi Awolowo performed incredibly well for the Western Region.

Free Education
Scholarship
University of Ife
Rural Development
Agriculture
Infrastructural development
Industrialization
Culture
Arts
Sports

Just name it!!!

They were numerous.

That man did massively well for the YORUBA NATION.

Many men like Bashorun MKO Abiola would never have made it to school without the education policies of Chief Obafemi Awolowo's WESTERN REGION.

Till today, you can still see evidence of the things Awolowo did and you can see the effects on the YORUBA NATION

On the contrary, Nnamdi Azikiwe who was supposed to manage his EASTERN REGION and take care of that place, just as Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello did for Western and Northern Region respectively, SAT IN LAGOS.

He was running between LAGOS AND IBADAN teaching our people the virtues of "One Nigeria" and the "vices" in Tribalism.

Meanwhile, as Azikiwe was propagating his "One Nigeria message" he had converted NCNC into Igbo Party, he had fixed Prof Eni Njoku in Unilag, Prof Kenneth Dike in UI, Tafawa Balewa's government had been taken over by Igbos and Lagos City Hall and Ibadan City [ Mapo ] HALL were bustling with IGBO CIVIL SERVANTS.

Very ironically, do you know that by 1959 and 1963, if you were able to count ONE IGBO MAN WHO SUPPORTED AWOLOWO, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FIND 100 YORUBA MEN NEARBY WHO SUPPORTED AZIKIWE?

2. As it was in the FIRST AND SECOND REPUBLIC when the battle was between IGBO ZIK AND YORUBA AWO, so it in 2023.

It is again IGBO OBI AND YORUBA TINUBU.

Again Asíwájú Bola Tinubu has A SURPLUS OF VERIFIABLE ACHIEVEMENTS to point out in Lagos.

You can see them

You can compare Lagos of 1999 with that of 2023 and confidently say that "Yes, things are very much better"

Unless you weren't old or sensible enough to know what Lagos was as at 1999.

Lagos was a JUNGLE in 1999. I can't forget.

Asíwájú Bola Tinubu did A LOT FOR LAGOS.

Again, like Awolowo and Jakande of the second republic, he gave unlimited latitude to the IGBOS.

The ZIONISTS sneaked into Lagos under the larger Igbo ethnic umbrella.

Peter Obi by the testimony of TWO SUCCEEDING GOVERNORS AND PEOPLE OF HIS ANAMBRA STATE WAS A FAILURE.

Like Azikiwe he abandoned Anambra and SAT IN LAGOS.

He doesn't bother about Anambra or any of the South-East states

He stays in Lagos and, like Azikiwe, he started to preach against TRIBLISM, BIGOTRY AND NEPOTISM.

Meanwhile, as Peter Obi was propagating his "One Nigeria message" he had converted LABOUR PARTY into an Igbo Party, fixed an Igbo man as LP coordinator for Lagos, fixed Chinedu as Guber candidate of Lagos, ensured that his media team is an ALL-IGBO affair, his campaigns had to be centered around areas of Lagos with predominance of igbot population and even now his Legal team is made up of nearly ALL IGBO LAWYERS.

Very ironically again, do you know that by 25thn February 2023, perhaps till today, if you are able to count ONE IGBO MAN WHO SUPPORTED BOLA TINUBU, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FIND AT LEAST 100 YORUBA MEN NEARBY WHO SUPPORTED OBI?

The evidence is in the INEC result.

3. Today, we have Babajide Sanwoolu and Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour.

It is again IGBO CHINEDU AND YORUBA SANWOOLU

For Godsake there can't be any CRITERIA AT THE LEVEL OF QUALITY AND QUANTITY that any sane fellow can use as a basis of comparison that will make Chinedu more qualified over Sanwoolu for POSITION OF LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR

It is DEEPLY sacrilegious to even think about it!!!!

Sanwoolu has experience, achievements and verifiable things that he has done.

Chinedu has NOTHING except ENDSARS AND IPOB ACTIVISM to point at

No record of WORK except two INTERNSHIP in places we can't even trace.

But the ZIONISTS DONT CARE.

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT ABOUT MERIT!!!!

As the ZIONISTS online and offline are busy telling you not to be a Tribalist, the crooks are all over Igbo markets, Igbo catholic Churches, Igbo dominated residential areas and Igbo town unions campaigning on their IGBO STRENGTHEN FOR THEIR SON.

Even from far away ABIA STATE these people are mobilizing to come and defend CHINEDU to win Lagos

A mere boy who doesn't even qualify and who lacks capacity to start with.

YOU SEE HOW CRAZY THESE ZIONISTS PEOPLE ARE??

And they are doing it in Lagos YORUBA LAND

Meanwhile, what are our YORUBA people doing about it.

As usual, if you are able to count ONE IGBO MAN WHO IS SUPPORTING JIDE SANWOOLU TODAY, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FIND AT LEAST 100 YORUBA MEN NEARBY WHO ARE SUPPORTING CHINEDU?

These Yoruba people don't even know a tenth about the Chinedu that they know about Sanwoolu.

THEY HAVE BEEN CARRIED AWAY BY ZIONISTS PROPAGANDA WHICH MAKES YOU HATE YOURSELVES AND YOUR LEADERS WHILE GLAMORIZING THE PEOPLE AND THEIR LEADERS WHO HAVE COME TO DESTROY YOU.

The ZIONISTS tell you not to do tribalism but that is what runs in their own blood veins

What does that tell you about the YORUBA PEOPLE?

LIBERAL FOOLS WE ALL ARE!!!!!!

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
11th March 2023

Even credible leaders of Yoruba today say the truth till today that Nigeria's presidency has been on rotation basis between the old Northern region and the old Southern region, right from 1999 after Nigeria was politically restructured resulting in a lopsided political structure.
They told you that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari. Who detests a just and egalitarian society? You?
Why would a Yoruba succeed President Buhari, after Olusegun Obasanjo took the presidential seat between 1999-2007?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Mrhonesty: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi is a good gentleman but that alone doesn't make one a president. He is good but lacks the capacity to lead Nigeria. No doubts, he's good and I like him for that.

Massiveglory:

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
senseless obidog , go back and read that lines very well ediot ur peter Obi knows he neer win the elections , head like ant grin grin grin grin
Johnthum:
cool

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi have no issues with tinubu, it is tinubu supporters that have problems with Obi
grin grin and u think tinubu had issues with Obi...it's deluded Obi supporters especially the Ipob dingbats that have issues with tinubu.. besides it's funny how obi 62 thinks tinubu 70 is a father to him... Not even older brother... He should continue his Media popularity.. while tinubu is president

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Abass07(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
1x2x3:

You no smart oo. If somebody send another person to come insult you, I bet the right person to face is who insulted you directly not who sent him.

INEC should bring their legal team to defend the results they uploaded, that's not Tinubu's business and if they can't defend it, then the election will be voided.
let's just wait and see how events unfold
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:
We dont have any issues with anyone...

We have won our election... Anyone that has any issue should proceed to the court..
Chikena...

So why are the zombiedients making noises upandown...

The process was corrupt and illegal so u didn't win any election anywhere.

Don't worry We are not fight u will only return the mandate u stole. Thats all
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
educate illiterate fuul trying to form professor of English. these tigbos are so fuulish , ehn !!! grin grin grin grin
israelmao:

This is too deep for you to have a good grasp of,if process was wrong the outcome would surely be wrong.Input determines output.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Joe4real1988(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Aldebaran:

Yeye man grin

Obi don tire grin
Comprehension hard for u oo. He is challenging the process because it's the process that results to the outcome. If the process is wrong, even a lizard can be declared a winner. The process is the root cause here. U now lack sense because of hatredcry.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu is a father to all including those who hate him

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by CallmeTrinity: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:
Ofcourse. Tinubu seniors this fraud in everything - age, politics, influence, wealth. Tinubu is also a son of the soil of the superior tribe.

This one sounds like a patient who escaped from a psychiatric clinic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You will soon run naked on the main road picking up empty bottles 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by FarahAideed: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sharap you work for him
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by OmonnakOdapig: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
If you must be addressed as his Excellency, the Process by which you get voted there, 🎈🔝✔️must be Excellent💪💪💪💪💪❗❗❗
💯💯💯

#🚫rigging🚫❌
#🚫stealingmandate❌
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by youngtizzy1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Òbí is a Saint
Mumu just dey start
😂 😂 😂 😂

Massiveglory:

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by 5starMan: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:
Ofcourse. Tinubu seniors this fraud in everything - age, politics, influence, wealth. Tinubu is also a son of the soil of the superior tribe.
In criminality and Stolen public funds

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by youngtizzy1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by brutal1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Crocodile meat dey sweet
KillerCrocodile:
Nigerians have issues with thiefñúbû

He is highly Kleptomaniac
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by 5starMan: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Obi the guy man..Alaiye don collect his balance from Tinibu. Obidient continue fooling yourself. Una never understand politics children's of 90s.
Everybody is not so cheap like you.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by slowice(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
It's nothing personal .. we must pursue excellence and uphold the rule of law
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Ykc2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
theforemost:

In the U.S and the U.K, they got effective law working.
Why couldn't you ever have a Yoruba man hills positions the ibos have held in Yoruba land first. To reciprocate
should we go to ekiti and pick yoruba person?did British people went to India to pick an Indian man or was he born and brought up in UK?you can contest for election any where you ve population of people backing you,when igbo man bought land in lekki Lagos at rate of 200 million naira for 1and half plot of land why didn't they refuse his igbo money?yous can't eat your cake and ve it
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by MrCuteking(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abass07:
“I’m not challenging who they declared, I’m not challenging whatever the outcome, I’m challenging the process.”

This guy is conceding already. Reality is getting dawned on him.

But it is fair enough to challenge the process especially when it is not transparent. It doesn’t mean he conceded.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by 5starMan: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Amosa:
He is contesting the outcome but contesting the process. I don't get it, what leads to the outcome? Is it not the process? I beg accept your faith and move on.
You want to act Trump in Nigeria abi. Just congratulate the president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu and let's move on.
If the process is marred, then outcome is fraudulent.
Urchin, you need a working brain.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by onuman: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
tabaralph:

Is your life not ruined before?
Even your own life is in ruins in Nigeria, no thanks to APC leadership.
Can you imagine how people can't get their own money from the banks, only in a ruined country, no thanks to APC's incoherent political actors.

On top of that, you can hardly buy fuel for your car and generators. What is being more ruined than these?

Yet, you want a mentally handicapped old man to take control and cause further ruins to your life - and unfortunately, to the lives of 230m Nigerians.
This is Tinubu while the national anthem was being played recently.

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by arantess: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
epondudu:
grin
Hope you kick Desmond Elliot too

He just revealed his mother is Igbo

Therefore he is omo ale according to dolts like you
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ahnie: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by theforemost: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:

Even credible leaders of Yoruba today say the truth till today that Nigeria's presidency has been on rotation basis between the old Northern region and the old Southern region, right from 1999 after Nigeria was politically restructured resulting in a lopsided political structure.
They told you that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari. Who detests a just and egalitarian society? You?
Why would a Yoruba succeed President Buhari, after Olusegun Obasanjo took the presidential seat between 1999-2007?

Obasanjo is an ibo man who's father was a chief in Onitsha

So; it's the turn of Yorubas now plz
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by emmnprince(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
id4sho:
Jagaban won't like this tongue

U r respecting me and taking me to court

He said he is challenging the process supervised by INEC not taking him to court.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by dododawa1: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obidents will respect TINUBU now,since their boss have voiced

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South / Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.