Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi (36696 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
you are a bast add and fuulish being to believe referring you base as an igbo on ur antecedent amount to referring everyone that supports the fraud peter Obi as igbo and lastly you are a big mor0n to believe process is wrong simply becos the loser say so, ??
israelmao:

Firstly,you're the greatest fool by assuming that everyone that supports Obi is Igbo. Secondly,you're the most illiterate individual for you to be ignorant that if process is wrong,the outcome will be as well.Check this out
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Ykc2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
theforemost:

First, Major Banjo among others, fought and supported Biafra. Go see what was done to him.

As for oil money, developing Lagos;. Take this...

Me I'm an Ibadan boy and not a Lagosian but I found this to be an interesting read....

ENOUGH OF INSULTS, LET'S GET THE HISTORY RIGHT.....

LAGOS MY STATE.: WHO OWNS LAGOS?

"By 1872 Lagos was a cosmopolitan trading center with a population of over 60,000 people. Colonial Lagos developed into a busy, cosmopolitan port, with an architecture that blended Victorian and Brazilian styles.The Brazilian element was imparted by skilled builders and masons who had returned from Brazil The black elite was composed of English-speaking "Saros" from Sierra Leone and other emancipated slaves who had been repatriated from Brazil and Cuba.
By 1872 the population of the colony was over 60,000, of whom less than 100 were of European origin.

In 1876 imports were valued at £476,813 and exports at £619,260. Telephone links with Britain were established by 1886, and electric street lighting in 1898.

In August 1896, Charles Joseph George and G.W. Neville, both merchants and both unofficial members of the Legislative Council, presented a petition urging construction of the railway terminus on Lagos Island rather than at Ido, and also asking for the railway to be extended to Abeokuta. Lagos history is rich in Yoruba tradition, trade and commerce, infrastructural development and cosmopolitanism." -EXTRACTED

With the little facts above, I would like to educate some illiterates making stupid assumption from blind sentiments that they developed Lagos.

Lagosians had telephone presence in 1886, Itu and Calabar got connected to Telephone in 1923, while between 1946 and 1952, a three-channel line carrier system was commissioned between Lagos and Ibadan and was later extended to Osogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and Enugu.

Communication technology is a major signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians were already making telephone calls more than 70 years before Igbo citizens, where then did you get the warped idea that you came to develop Lagos?

By 1856 Cable and Wireless Company of the UK had commissioned a submarine cable link between Lagos and London and in 1851 a post office was established in Lagos; all these before the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated country. If I may ask again, where did the stupid idea that Igbo developed Lagos come from? Or that Lagos was developed with Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part of Nigeria until 1914.

I always feel embarrassed anytime I read and hear even so-called educated people from the East making these stupid assertions.

The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in 1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937.

Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr. Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam, graduated from another Scottish University in 1935. Again I ask, where did the ignorant hypothesis of the backward Yoruba race who needed development by the superior Igbo race come from?

For the sake of our generation and posterity, we need to teach factual history and not just cook up some cock and bull ego-centric concoctions as facts. The attitude of recycling long tales steeped in empty arrogance should be discarded before you miseducate your kids with fictions.

Awolowo will continue to be the Yoruba hero not because of blind followership but because he gave his people the system of free education, free healthcare and he introduced Television to the Yoruba; making Yorubaland the first region to have a TV station in Africa, all done with revenues from Cocoa. It is crass ignorance and naked buffonery to claim Lagos was built with Nigeria's money. In addition, where did the foolish idea that the Igbo brought civilization to Lagos and Yoruba-land come from?

The aim of this post is not to deride any tribe but to correct the dangerous misinformation trending among some Igbo youths and common in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land and that their fathers built and developed Lagos.

Ancestors of Igbo people came to Yoruba-land like all other settlers and we appreciate their contributions. But the stupid claim that Igbo built and developed Lagos is a gross display of stupidity because Lagos was already developed before Igbo ancestors came here from their villages and towns.

The first storey building in Nigeria was built in Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of hinterland people gave up the idea of conical mud houses with thatched roofs which some boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can you now claim your grand-sires developed Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.

The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race and even carelessly affirm that your forebears should be thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba Land?

While I do not see all these achievements as a sign of Yoruba superiority over the Igbo or any other tribe, for I do not believe in racial superiority; I will not also tolerate any attempt by bigots who stoke ethnic hatred through incitement and arrogant claims of superiority over others.

COPIED.......

So, was Lagos built with OIL MONEY!!!?
all this you copy and paste I thought yoruba man invented telephone in world never knew you meant yorubas bought telephone first in nigeria, igbo woman was the first woman in nigeria to pilot a plane it doesn't take the fact na oyibo manufacture plane,so omo Ibadan so wait make I tell you,3rd mainland Bridge, ikoyi Bridge, ijora Bridge, Carter Bridge, constain Bridge ,TBS national theatre, national stadium, apapa wharf, tin can wharf, national stadium ,trade fair complex,festac Town,satellite Town,ikoyi ,Victoria Island,flat 1004 ,law school muritala Mohammed airport, were all built by federal government so wetin indigenes of lagos build
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Simple man

A man with wisdom

Our incoming president
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by olamitan32(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Obi and scope🔗
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by stanbright(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:
Ofcourse. Tinubu seniors this fraud in everything - age, politics, influence, wealth. Tinubu is also a son of the soil of the superior tribe.
superior tribe in what way?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Lanre1st(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
worldTina:
How can children stay grandfather's will rule them, leaders of tomorrow kill you there

Are you the one controlling your father at home? Be patient leadership is for the elders, one day you will be regarded as a father and a leader wait for your turn
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by nedekid: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
id4sho:
Jagaban won't like this tongue

U r respecting me and taking me to court
Na Inec them take go court.
Abi Tinubu don turn INEC?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by AyakaDunukofia: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abass07:
“I’m not challenging who they declared, I’m not challenging whatever the outcome, I’m challenging the process.”

This guy is conceding already. Reality is getting dawned on him.

It's a statement laced with legal reasoning. It may be well above your understanding. IF THE COURT ACCEPTS THAT THE PROCESS WAS FLAWED, THE OUTCOME BECOMES, BY DEFAULT, FLAWED.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by leanonme82: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lmao, reality is setting in for this one.
Now he doesnt disagree with the outcome.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by 684oludolamu: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
OBI-DIOTS AFTER TACKLING SIMON EKPA BECAME FRUSTRATED.OBI-DIOTS AFTER TACKLING SIMON EKPA BECAME FRUSTRATED....
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pinterest: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

This one sounds like a patient who escaped from a psychiatric clinic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You will soon run naked on the main road picking up empty bottles🤣🤣🤣🤣

The whoree that gave birth to you will soon run naked on the main road picking up empty bottles
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Gentlevip: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
I’m challenging the process.”

Before he finally declares for Biafra.

Thats how it starts
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Westwood2580: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:
Ofcourse. Tinubu seniors this fraud in everything - age, politics, influence, wealth. Tinubu is also a son of the soil of the superior tribe.
No tribe is superior. Only God is superior
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pinterest: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Westwood2580:
No tribe is superior. Only God is superior

True. No doubt bro. Just giving the some people a dose of their medicine.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pityoobi: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Brain formatted and reset.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by lilhoodie(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm gonna be unbias am not supporting anyone i think peter obi is more deserving tho .
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by mosaicafrique: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Big head 🗣️, you lie. Your papa de Anambra don't come and fool your supporters here again. We must pay you back in your own coin. After supreme court judgement pack and leave Lagos because no where will contain you in Lagos after setting your supporters to hate Tinubu and Muslims with extreme passion? You go know wetin e mean to paint a bad picture of an Elder. You better go to Biafra where you. Don't have respect for elderly and kill your monarchs as usual.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ofuonyebi: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
you can say that again...
small boy Obi....yoruba say....the nose is far from the head nau?

BAT...na oga for you ALL!....in the game of politics....oga na master jare

Jesus is Lord no controversy
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by TolaniLuv: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
You can't but love Peter obi. Except you are a fraudulent/criminal person.

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

This is the president Nigerians voted for.
This is the president that will lead the new Nigeria 2023.

I didn’t vote for Peter Obi. Not all Nigerian’s vote for him. . I know 8 million plus Nigeria voted for Tinubu.

If they do this election again. Tinubu will still win Obi.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Veezy4u(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
they said BAT is 70yrs or so. Obi is 61 Atiku is 76. For PO to see this man as "a father" u sef check am na.... this man na ancestorgrin

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by thesicilian: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Biafra, then Nigeria will divide, so that Biafra can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Biafrans can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Biafra 💯

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Earthquakes: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:

You are very correct but how you smartly didn't mention corruption, rigging, bullion "vanning" and thuggery is still a wonder grin
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
This Obi is a fool. Tinubu is only 9 years older than Obi,giw cab he be Obi's father?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pinterest: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Earthquakes:

You are very correct but how you smartly didn't mention corruption, rigging, bullion "vanning" and thuggery is still a wonder grin

It’s under politics. You’re welcome.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Thedon22: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Even Obi knows that Tinubu na his master.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pinkybush: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:
We dont have any issues with anyone...

We have won our election... Anyone that has any issue should proceed to the court..
Chikena...

So why are the zombiedients making noises upandown...
Which court? The one that gave order and a mere inec chairman and your clown president has refused to honour? Will you and your fellow idiots accept the outcome if it turns against your bala blu god? Won't you go and drink your garri in peace instead of coming here to spew thrash.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tzar(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Baba ni Father! Tinubu na your Father!
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by emmanuelbrown26: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
mhmsadyq:

Obi is over 60 years. You are identifying him as youth.

There were much more younger candidates for that election, you no see youth.
Dey play!
He brought out that politicking spirit in youths. Tell me, has their being a time youths were more involved in politics than now? Look at d number of registered voters 87million registered voters.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
If tinubu is 70yrs, then I'm a virgin tongue
e no means say person no go still Bleep ur Toto.. who virginity epp
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Abass07(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:

It's a statement laced with legal reasoning. It may be well above your understanding. IF THE COURT ACCEPTS THAT THE PROCESS WAS FLAWED, THE OUTCOME BECOMES, BY DEFAULT, FLAWED.
It seems you are the only one with common sense here. The bearer of the statement has even stylishly correct himself on twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mastermind Of Kaduna Crisis 'Zidane' Arrested By Soldiers In His Hideout. Photo / Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.