Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi (36723 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by beejay85: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:
We dont have any issues with anyone...

We have won our election... Anyone that has any issue should proceed to the court..
Chikena...

So why are the zombiedients making noises upandown...
My people let us ask them ooo
Can Diontey Wilder have issues with Tyson Fury? No
Can Anthony Joshua have issues with Oleksandry usyk..after being beaten blue black?
So a loser can't have any issue whatsoever with a winner..
Losers should go and restrategise and bounce back fighting
All this noise is stale abeg let's focus on how we will have naira to spend cool
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Calicoe: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
When this man said and I quote. "don't vote for any candidate because he is a Christian or Muslim rather, vote for someone who would give you good governance because when the citizens starts suffering because of bad government, it affects both the Christians and Muslims" that was when I was convinced that he was the right man for the job but some bigots refused to see past their noses
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Elvis2kay: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=5starMan post=121712821]
Everybody is not so cheap like you.[/quot

..just wait and see
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by adunnioladipupo: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440680/issues-tinubu-somebody-regard-father-peter-obi/

We Nigerians rejected you

We Nigerians elected our president

You are indeed a bad looser.

You choose the best man among you.

He's the president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by topclem(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria There will be no peace in your father house eleri buruku omoale somebody

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi have no issues with tinubu, it is tinubu supporters that have problems with Obi
Obi supporters love Tinubu ooo
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Agbado urchin never hide their corns
Go court no dey do like werey like your brothers... Una noise dey too annoying ... Make dem cut una biafra for una... Ke ko oriburuku yin lo... Bragging about sense wey una no get to rule ... Make them teach una na agidi up and down ... Naso rufai talk say papa and pikin ikoku dey contest same sit.. The werey dey talk wetin dey there .. Plenty things dey ... Yorubas no dey do am
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by OTOBLUZY: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Now that INEC have granted legal team of Labour Party access to electoral material been used they have now see that there is no substantial evidence to back their earlier claim of rigging... I don't really blame Obi I blame his follower that did not have good knowledge of presidential election that winning a state those not mean winning the election the end justify the mean... God bless the president- elect
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by luluman: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi have no issues with tinubu, it is tinubu supporters that have problems with Obi
Its because 90% of them including on nairaland are area boys.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by mctech(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi is wise.

Some people posted here that Datti messed up by hovering over Tinubu at the peace pact and repeatedly chanting Uncle Bola.

I commented that their paths must surely have crossed before and he been doting over him before today.

Also, Tinubu is greater than almost all other contestants in several ways and the ballot does not make them equal at this time. They may even have been his beneficiary in one way or the other.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Julliet1122: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

Back to your old job Biafra or de*th
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by candygist: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Stylishly letting us know that your are back to your Ipob or no erection agitation. Una go wise.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by yahoodetector: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Polite insult. grin grin
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Lacash: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

Point of corrections, are u saying people of Nigeria or pipu of Biafraudss🧐🧐
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Jostoman: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

Obi said he doesn't have issues with the results or you haven't heard?

He said on Arise TV that he was challenging the process and not the results.

You think Obi doesn't have the results of the 36 States + Abuja? He has it state by state. He knew he doesn't have the figures. He knew he had 25% in just 16 states which I warned you Obi supporters that the North would not vote for Obi. Na lie, the love is organic, insults, abuse, bullying, threats everyone with contrary views. I ask Obi and his co travellers Obi supporters, where's the figures / votes to make him president?where are the votes now? You guys should give your inauguration clothes to tailor on time to avoid disappointment. Tinubu is your president, and his tenure shall be blissful, and for the upliftment and growth of Nigeria and Nigerians to the glory of God. Nigeria shall take her rightful place in the comity on nations of the world, unprecedented economic recovery and growth shall be our experience during Tinubu era. Our power sector shall improve, we grow our own foods, our health sector shall be alive against challenges, our youths shall be gainfully employed, and our industries shall blossom again, the value of our currency exchange shall improve, our educational sector shall experience steady growth and stability devoid of crisis. All these and more we ask in Jesus name amen.
keep calm oga na court go settle everything.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:

We have won our election... Anyone that has any issue should proceed to the court..
Chikena...

CORNfused 🌽 urchins can never comprehend..it means Obi will stil pursue his mandate
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Calicoe:
When this man said and I quote. "don't vote for any candidate because he is a Christian or Muslim rather, vote for someone who would give you good governance because when the citizens starts suffering because of bad government, it affects both the Christians and Muslims" that was when I was convinced that he was the right man for the job but some bigots refused to see past their noses

Sad truth
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Friend22(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
You can't but love Peter obi. Except you are a fraudulent/criminal person.

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

This is the president Nigerians voted for.
This is the president that will lead the new Nigeria 2023.

Only mentally challenged people loves a lying machine!
I don't hate peter Obu,but I can't love him!

Some if you speak as if you are the only Nigerians alive, what kind swoon like idiocy is this?.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ceejaynnaji(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:
Ofcourse. Tinubu seniors this fraud in everything - age, politics, influence, wealth. Tinubu is also a son of the soil of the superior tribe.
You'll travel abroad and the white man treats you like an inferior you'll still come here to cry about it. Most of us aren't better humans tbf
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Unrated900(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Chikena...

Obi is soliciting for appointment in asso rock
Thunder fire you
Tinubu na jagaban
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

We know that after you might have lost the election the next song is no "lefledum no erection"
"Biafla or death"

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
And if they called you an urchin now you go dey vex...

Can you not read again?

Unrated900:

Obi is soliciting for appointment in asso rock
Thunder fire you
Tinubu na jagaban

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pjoe238: 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
you cannot eat your cake and have it. The land you call yoruba land has been sold out by yorubas. As it stands now, yoruba have no land again and the hunter will end up being the hunted
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abass07:
“I’m not challenging who they declared, I’m not challenging whatever the outcome, I’m challenging the process.”

This guy is conceding already. Reality is getting dawned on him.

To understand the words of Peter Obi, is not a day's job bro.....keep on trying ..
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by grandstar(m): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I love d reply.
History will always remember ur excellency as one that brought change in our political scene
U gave sensible youths hope that one day, they would take over from d ancestors.
I'm proud to vote for u and I will always do it again! And again!!!!

Was this the guy that lost a leg during EndSars tollgate shooting?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:59am On Mar 14, 2023
As if the process was free and fairing the South East? Hypocrite
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Abass07(m): 4:05am On Mar 14, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

To understand the words of Peter Obi, is not a day's job bro.....keep on trying ..
Oh oh!!! I actually feel if he is who you think he is, he should speak in a way that every Nigerian will understand.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by CallmeTrinity: 4:29am On Mar 14, 2023
Pinterest:

The whoree that gave birth to you will soon run naked on the main road picking up empty bottles

I am a BINI man, my words are daggers in spiritual. As you read this your reality is fading away. You will end up naked on the road. You will run man permanently and pick dustbins around the neighborhood. Children will clap for you and make fun of you as they throw stones at you.
You will end up in dustbins eating and sleeping. This is your fate. Mark these words. Avanukhun okhian riewe ekokodu
🔥
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Ubongikouwem: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2023
It's a pity , no matter the amount of threat you put up. It can never stop Tinubu from being the president of Nigeria come may 29, this year.

Bro relax or you leave Nigeria.

quote author=Johnthum post=121709818] cool

[/quote]
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pinterest: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

I am a BINI man, my words are daggers in spiritual. As you read this your reality is fading away. You will end up naked on the road. You will run man permanently and pick dustbins around the neighborhood. Children will clap for you and make fun of you as they throw stones at you.
You will end up in dustbins eating and sleeping. This is your fate. Mark these words. Avanukhun okhian riewe ekokodu
🔥

It will never be well with you and anyone related to you by blood or relation. Your miserable mother will regrets ever bringing you and your cursed siblings into this world. You’ll be the cause of your idiot fathers demise and the blood will fight you till your last breath. Help will always be far from you and those who try to will befall misfortune. You and your people will be unfortunate for the rest of your short lives. So shall it be.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ipadeola91057: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Very old somebodyVery old somebody...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Starts Operation Light Up Ekiti State - See Photos / #theinauguration: See All The #nextlevel Governors In The Country (photos) / Osinbajo And Malami In Turf War Over $1.3billion Malabu Scam - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.