Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me (4489 Views)

I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Polynek(m): 12:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Onucs:
Pipu always coming on Nairaland seeking advice on how to misbehave. WTF

How did we get here?

Your aunty no even get taste sef.
grin cheesy
Dey tin tire me grin
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by konvicted77: 3:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Nne, this thing no follow for men.
this one na bois.
Rolexxxy:
Men are all scums.

Those things are not good for us women. Every man has a rape tendency. See how this one want to rape his aunty. He is only seeking for validation.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Messi1: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2023
VawulencePromax come and see how how to troll.

I generate lots of traffic. Your image don finish for this forum.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Okere18: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2023
People wey no well full nairaland
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by onome2013: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Inform your parents and they know what to do. Your aunt is Ekwesu
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by PapaHadum: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Your aunty will manipulate you and steal your Star.

Poverty, hardship and bad luck beacons.

Run for your destiny and that of your unborn children.

Your Star is at stake for a leftover dinner.

She is a leftover food 🥑🥝
Be warned!
Better things ahead and she will definitely rob your destiny!
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Graficient: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Shameless woman and a senseless youth
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by blueghost(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Big Clown 🤡
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Am DEAD
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by Ethereal0110(f): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mumu

VawulencPromaxx:
Hi fellow nairalanders, I am in a deep trouble and I wish you give me a good advice.

My aunty always comment my looks and appearances in an unusual way and I find it disgusting. Recently she developed the habit of invinting me to her house in the absence of her husband and children. Sometimes she storms into my room half naked without exuscuse.

My aunty always say I am the most handsome guy in the world and I know that. I am very handsome but I don't want to sleep with her. Her advances has won my heart and I am in love with her. One more trial and I will sleep with her. Please advise me on how to do.

My pictures below to verify my Handsomeness.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by SlayerOfSatanst: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ethereal0110:
Mumu

It's you and your useless husband that are Mumu.

Get lost you nolly prostitute.
Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by BarrTheKing: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
VawulencePromax is a known incest-bred.

Just take a look at the miserable animal

Re: My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me by VawulenceProMax: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2023
VawulencPromaxx:
Hi fellow nairalanders, I am in a deep trouble and I wish you give me a good advice.

My aunty always comment my looks and appearances in an unusual way and I find it disgusting. Recently she developed the habit of invinting me to her house in the absence of her husband and children. Sometimes she storms into my room half naked without exuscuse.

My aunty always say I am the most handsome guy in the world and I know that. I am very handsome but I don't want to sleep with her. Her advances has won my heart and I am in love with her. One more trial and I will sleep with her. Please advise me on how to do.

My pictures below to verify my Handsomeness.
u even clone my akant 🤣 u are a good learner. U don see shege for my hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) / Happy Birthday To Me / Wow!!! This Is Couple Goals…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.