Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,347 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi (31899 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by reddingtonblack: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You can't control how people react when they are agreived. If he is invited to interviews he will go and answer questions. It also keeps the public aware of happenings because we forget things easily over here.

And if you want to claim that group wasn't sponsored by aPC you're the bigger fo.ol

Then Lets us all be reacting, nobody have a monopoly of anything, for now there is no election in Nigeria losers admit but these time we even have pathetic losers where 2nd & 3rd are shamelessly claiming they won undecided no be juju be that

What is wrong is wrong, if OBi can't respect the case is in court then let us all be insane

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by OneCandleAway(f): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Then Lets us all be reacting, nobody have a monopoly of anything, for now there is no election in Nigeria losers admit but these time we even have pathetic losers where 2nd & 3rd are shamelessly claiming they won undecided no be juju be that

What is wrong is wrong, if OBi can't respect the case is in court then let us all be insane

Nobody stops you from reacting now.

Continue carrying placards upandan abuja hot sun

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by timota(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:

Obi was part of PDP protest in Abuja
He was not,he told his people not to protest, he went to court,he has a special grace that he always recover anything that was stolen from him,he went to Court and the robbers are jittery

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Ceejay94: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Where are their placards?
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Etimemy: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Children of vibers
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by OloyeVIII: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.
Sense no too much for your head? Abeg share some gimme.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by shonepa(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
What do you mean they expected obidients to protest? Its not always about you.

Pdp aslo have their own suit at the court and dey still protested. World end?

Una know say una no get control over una selves, na why una no protest.

Endsars no dey comot for una mouth, the worst protest ever.

Cryomancer:
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Nothing we would not see on nairaland, original IPOB man claiming Omoluabi. Ode!
Emi ni ipob abii? You wish. Oniranu!

Why not come to my local government in Alimosho with less than 10% of igbo population where we massively voted LP and spew this trash? You may not return to your home with your bright eyes intact.

Listen boy, we don't know Sanwoolu in Alimosho. Tinubu's presence isn't also felt here. We're the LG with the largest population of yorubas in Lagos and Nigeria yet, the most backward. They used to come and take our votes away to win elections, until ambode came and developed our LG. May God continue to bless that man. Eeyan iyi ni ambode. Tinubu once said why would they spend money in a LG( Alimosho) that pays less tax but he can count on same LG on election cos of our population to win elections abi? He has failed to realise that, its when a place is developed that the economic condition would receive a boost. Its like an investment. After ambode developed our region, see LABSCA, LG Safety, Certificate of Occupancy and other payments entering the government accounts at alausa? More people are building houses as a result of good road networks put in place by ambode.
Ignorant people like you still didn't know why we delivered Alimosho for LP on the 25th of Feb. You think its the igbos whose population is less than 10% amongst us made it happen. Keep dreaming oo. Saturday is another day.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by ada9ja(f): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2023
See the first photo

The female journalist knew the guy was saying rubbish and have mouth odour

The second photo

That man behind the female journalist knew this one is talking nonsense and need mental care help

If police and journalist surround anything pertaining to Obi, Na joy u go see for their face

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Goodoldays(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.

Wasted energy talking trash

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by HNICEARTH: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2023
You win election, nah you still dey run up and down dey stage protest. No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Pacyrus(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Mentally deranged urchins on the loose again. Abeg bundle 'em to psychiatric home, that's where they belong. cry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by jumper524(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2023
If I know when this group would regroup again, I promise to join.
Obi and Atiku should Bleep off.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Bhol28: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Grace matters in anything we strive to achieve in this life.Obi and Atiku cancelled each other out for Bola Tinubu to emerge.That is Grace.Congrats to BAT.Its now over to him to deliver all his manifesto and leave a legacy of achievement behind
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by reddingtonblack: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Nobody stops you from reacting now.

Continue carrying placards upandan abuja hot sun

We don't need your license, our advice for obedient is to conserve your energy becos its gonna be a long 4yrs to cry or wail
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by bencr7: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

A tip for tribalist to see
later dey will say tinubu wife is Christian my foot ,no be d same northerner like genduje and El rufia d future cabals , that are religious extremist advise tinubu to pick a Muslim running mate,d same pple were no regard women as anything,u can see how they rejected special seats bill for women in national assembly,depite aisha buhari and osinbajo wife campaign and attending d case,go and see how d northerner senators were talking about d case,by their words,u can see d anger in them, talking that d bill have nothing in it.
Many who voted for bill to be approve were senators majority from southern part,who are Christian but majority that vote against it are Muslim from d northern part, because they have d number and our southern xtian senators are mumu,d bill was rejected.
Naija never know wat is befall on them especially Christian,soon d future go clear for their eye.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by zudozz: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest-in-abuja-warns-atiku-obi-against-intimidating-judiciary/amp

By this time tomorrow there will be video of them fighting over the money that was paid to them! grin
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by zelnababa(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2023
lolz TRUELY OBI REALY HELP ASIWAJU IN THIS ELECTION OO
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Emola12(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed
are you among sensible people

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by steeltrust: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Foolish people
They thought Obi will sue Apc and live inec but where surprise how Obi left Apc and sued inec
Holding them by the bolls

You people said obj should go to court
You own the court
All the court justice are Muslims and Apc
So what the protest for

Obi is not fighting tinubu he even stated that he has no business with tinubu
But his business is the way inec decorated him winner

Make ona calm down
If em win for court we’ll wait till 2027 and try again till we get Reid of corrupt politicians in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2023
infofta:

Shut up.
I'm not Ibo neither are the Yorubas and other tribes who voted Obi in Lagos, Abuja, Plateau and many Northern states.

People who are supporting Tinubu are the tribal bigots and those benefiting fron the current status quo and doesn't want a change.

They are online creating tribal sentiments to cause division among the tribes in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a ticking bomb and it will affect everyone when the time comes.

They are mostly Yoruba Muslims! sad

They HATE Igbos to the Core and wants other Southerners (Ijaws, Isokos, Urhobos, Edos, Ikwerre, Efiks,etc)
and also Middle Belters to have same Prejudices! 😕😒
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by BossGerald: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
You can only deceive yourself not everyone.

Which location the park dey if you aren't lying??

Onitsha south wey be the most organised park for Anambra state...when lying just know that some of us are residents of most places in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by olamitan32(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Agberos have already arrived Abuja even before may 29?
Just wow
Weather Agbero or not Agbero.
The fact remains that Tinubu (Jaganban of Africa is our incoming President). 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Ferdinandu(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed
I hope you confirmed your credit alert before posting. Hungry soul from hunger ravaged region who can sell their children because of a loaf of bread

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Faber(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Martini2020:

Mere hot water from solders will open your eyes. Try nonsense… we are watching

Na Obi dey calm us down, Obi knows what we are capable of doing. We can turn this country upside down, they will kill us, we go still kill them, nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2023
AMI3:

Old boy u are in the village.
I have watched several videos where Yoruba women and school children shouting Tinubu Ole
Guy I was ashamed. I love Tinubu but I don't know y people hate him so much.

Not just Igbo even most Yorubas that I met

Dat's because he is a STEALER OF DESTINIES! U Should know this. sad
He Steals from Hard-working Lagosians and Enriches his Family! undecided

Enlightened Yorubas and Lagosians know this Fact,
But Yoruba Muslims and Agberos will NEVER agree! 😒☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges / Soldiers Attack Peaceful Shiites Again & Kill A Young Boy In Zaria, Kaduna / Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.