Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) (39693 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Lawalabiodun(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Not yet.
I know she is going to plead and find a story.
But my decision is final. Just waiting for the right time.

I'm excited to read this your comments, kindly wait for the right time, don't allow her current situation to jeopardize your career.

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by kenchop: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2023
BE DISCREET ABOUT IT DONT MENTION IT TO HER, JUST ENDURE ,PLAN WITH HER TO VISIT NIGERIA BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF HER VISA, SHIP HER DOWN TO NIGERIA THEN DUMP HER SORRY ASS. SHES A LovePeddler. NO NEED BEING NICE ABOUT IT. DUMP HER BEFORE SHE RUINS YOUR LIFE...

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by BreconHills(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

So how do you protect yourself in a country that favors women?

Set up a sunset trust that pre determines each partners entitlement in the event of divorce.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by GEEBITE: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Maintain your calm for the rest of your studies. Ensure you return back to NIGERIA immediately after your studies and show no interest in post study work visa. When you get back to Nigeria you can apply from here without her. Her stay in UK after study is consequent upon you for now. Dont let her know any of your plans concernig staying after completion of studies. She can find a legal loophole to stay if you become aggressive and confrontational. Also do not get her pregnant.
Insultme:
Now I don't feel like having sex with her.

I always think about how someone can leave his husband and go to a man's house cause of 3 bags.

Some are saying it is too early to divorce her.

Some are saying I should forgive and let her swear that she won't do such thing again.

Some are saying I should think of how much have spent in total and not allow the devil to push me to take irrational decision.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Queendera(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I still don't understand why Nigerian guys do these kind of things to their fellow men abroad

How can a sane man be intentionally doing what can cause irreparable harm to his fellow man's marriage

What happens to going after the single and searching ladies their?

In fact ehh, if i hear at any time in the future that you sent people to c*t that idiot's throat, i won't blame you for any reason.
I hate it when people intentionally look down on or harm others, and i believe such people shouldn't be allowed to go free.
the problem is not the guys but the married women.

A single guy is not under any obligation or oath to love and cherish.

He's not bound by any law and made no promises.

It is the women who should honor the contract of marriage. So she's to blame.

Honestly, I can't blame a single guy in this situation but the married women who have lost all respect for their marriage and home.

I mean, her marriage is only worth a few handbags?

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Konjiboii: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

She is not aware I know anything yet.
She only complains that I feel reluctant to touch her even if she is stark naked beside me.
This is not a case of being suspicious, she planned everything before leaving the house that very day. I know the guy sef might be on this forum reading this. 😉😉

But you sef why you no dey fvck her, Omo I can't imagine say I go dey date woman and I no go fvck her tonton, me when be say dem use fvck swear for me. Where she wan get strength take cheat on me, when her kuntus go dey sore for one week.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by tunize(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Eaganguolly:

Did your wife knew you were aware of her movements? If yes what was her reactions. It is from her reactions you can predict her next move. Let her know you are aware she is keeping a date outside and watch her body movement. Whether she will be remorseful or not. From there you can form a decision. The worst in marriage is suspicion
I think the moment there’s lack of transparency in relationships, there’s bound to be big problem. Question is which wife goes on a secret date or visiting another man without the husbands knowledge? Why is she hiding it/ the guy? Op just expect anything from her but guard yourself.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Klass99(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2023
smiley
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by advanceDNA: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
don't divorce her.
you brought a single women in her 20s presumed to be beautiful in UK, a free world where women's rights are elevated.
Try and give her good sex.
Allow her to socialize.
She will calm down after childbirth.
At least make her a baby mama before thinking of divorce.

Yuck!! Why do u pple like worshipping women even when they doing wrong.....

She will calm down...so he should manage her infidelity....
You even said he should get a woman that is already cheating on him preganant before thinking of divorce? As in.. Why??

So he can be stuck for life paying child support and additional expenses on a woman another man is shagging......when he can walk away now.....

This ur advice be like shít wey dem put maggi untop....

6 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by NoToPile: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2023
If all you are saying is true then wonder how people get ladies like this.

Nawa oo

All these waka waka sef I don't understand.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by tunize(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Gerrard59:
The problem started with you marrying her just so that you have a wife before you relocated. Then, you left her in Nigeria (she mentioned loneliness). Although, having a companion is good, I think many young Nigerian men need to live life without having one so that they know how both sides can be. Are you telling me you would die while being a bachelor in the UK?
You wouldn’t blame him he had a better plan for the both of them unfortunately the girl has her own plans. So many people fake loyalty because the cards don’t favor them when it flips reality sets in. Make God not let us render help to person when go bring us down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Adeizabidemi: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Dont be discouraged.... Don't allow anything weight you down... You are so lucky not to have had any issue from this relationship, hence would be worse .... Try and confront her with your facts and let her know. So you won't be carrying the burden in your heart. If that is the path she has chosen no wahala just allow her thread it .. if she feels she has traded your kindness for this.... Don't worry kama is there... Remain focused and don't allow anything distract u.. though it's not easy but deep inside try and move ahead. Henceforth invest more in yourself to grow bigger and better... Don't give up bro the lord is your strength.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ahiboilandgas: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Is he also childless?
Cause I will like to know what happens after his demise.
you just like to rant ....enjoy you wife with others and stop disturbing is abeg.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ahatson(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2023
For the sake of your physical and mental health, if you have her parents number get all the evidence from her phone and send it to them without her knowing. if they ask you anything tell them to ask their daughter but first u must know if her actions is abominable to your culture, if it is u must avoid sex with her and also avoid her food. Don't fight, even if she wants u to. With this she might confess and turn a new leave u don't have pretend the earlier u fix this the better. Before it start to affect you morally.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by xavuv: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This marriage won't work out. Find a way to come out of it with little or no further loss.

Best advice
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Tmonex: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Start doing the opposite of what you did that didnt work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by xavuv: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
you don' enter once chance! May God help you. The good thing is that you can choose not to renew dependent visa .But if she move to skill e don be for you next her to divorce you.

💯
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Nnatuu: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2023
This is my advice after having experienced such in marriage...

Sit her down and ask her why she left her husband's house to go on a date with another man...(Be sure you have a proof of her chat with the man)

Kindly note, what you want is an EXPLANATION not an Apology! Never fall in the trap of listening to an apology...

Critical reveiw of her exact words in the explanation will help you understand if you are dealing with the case of a child who got carried away by freedom (which you'd learn to forgive because most women are like that) or you are dealing with a manipulator ( which you cut off asap).

But don't be too quick to anger, discuss it first...
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2023
Forgive her and give her another chance. Caution her seriously, she will not do it again. However, you need to work on whatever short comings you have, Incase something about you is what is pushing your wife to another man. Pls forgive her, she will change for the better. Hmm, the rate of adultery and broken homes is just too much.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Miyachi: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
This is a true life story and it's really a long epistle, so take your time to read it. Insults and advice are welcomed as well.

There is this girl we're dating in Nigeria, which I intend to Marry though eventually. It started that I got my student visa in Nov 2021, so instead of me coming alone and leaving her alone back home, I decided to get Married to her same Nov 2021 and same year I did my house warming, that was in December. So she moved in to my house and I traveled for my Masters in January 2022.

So I came in alone to put everything in place, renting apartment and starting my studies. It was really an heculeous task, my eyes see shege as I was unable to pass through verification / affordability check, so I had to offer 6 month upfront before I was later considered. By end of January, she started with she is feeling lonely and can't stay alone in the house, so I started processing her visa February and I went back to Nigeria during Easter to bring her myself, just to avoid unnecessary wàhálà at the POE.

Count whatever you've spent on her as sunk cost and move on. People like that hardly change
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Lanxoe96(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Regex:

Wait, you are planning to marry again? 😂 😂 Brah, if you are uncertain what the next one will do, just stick with this one, na cheat she cheat, she no kill person
I'm sure this comment is from a lady...
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by jedisco(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2023
GEEBITE:
Maintain your calm for the rest of your studies. Ensure you return back to NIGERIA immediately after your studies and show no interest in post study work visa. When you get back to Nigeria you can apply from here without her. Her stay in UK after study is consequent upon you for now. Dont let her know any of your plans concernig staying after completion of studies. She can find a legal loophole to stay if you become aggressive and confrontational. Also do not get her pregnant.

I see you understand the system. Main issue is she not getting pregnant. That muddies the water.

Trying to divorce in the UK is messy. She might turn the story around to find a loophole that suits her.

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2023
SweetyZinta:

Ask her sincerely if she still wants to be married to you and watch her body language.

What do you also want as a husband? Try and make your marriage work. Good luck

Do you expect her to say she doesn't want to stay married? Of course she go claim náà Devils work and I should forgive. But do you think she can repent? No I don't think so

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Ken4Christ: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
Now I don't feel like having sex with her.

I always think about how someone can leave his husband and go to a man's house cause of 3 bags.

Some are saying it is too early to divorce her.

Some are saying I should forgive and let her swear that she won't do such thing again.

Some are saying I should think of how much have spent in total and not allow the devil to push me to take irrational decision.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

These are your mistakes;

1. You gave her too much freedom.

2. You trusted her too much.

3. You permitted her to mingle with friends you don't know.

The only condition I suggest you should continue the relationship are;

1. Go out together. Don't let her go out alone.

2. Insist she must come back home straight from work.

3. Go for shopping together.

4. Personally dedicate your life to Christ. God ordained the marriage institution and he alone can see you through the trying periods in your marriage. Besides, you will receive the love nature of God that gives you the grace to forgive, be patient and be kind to your wife.

If she does not agree to the first three conditions, plan to divorce her. But do it in manner that will not bring bitterness or hatred.

Above all, watch your back. Avoid being poisoned. Watch her body language. If it's not that good, sleep alone at night.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by jedisco(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Queendera:
the problem is not the guys but the married women.

A single guy is not under any obligation or oath to love and cherish.

He's not bound by any law and made no promises.

It is the women who should honor the contract of marriage. So she's to blame.

Honestly, I can't blame a single guy in this situation but the married women who have lost all respect for their marriage and home.

I mean, her marriage is only worth a few handbags?

Quite sad... the single guy would be revelling in his 'prowess'

The annoying thing is the reason behind cheating. She earns enough to cover her expenses well with something to spare. This is the time they should be talking about building for the future.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by jedisco(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Klass99:

Is the guy Nigerian? 🤣

Why on earth do you want to delay such an important conversation?

Omoh your story has me so distracted from the work/tasks in front of me. Abeg o, make I face front I'll try and catch up later.

When a fly settles on ones scrotum, you know that force is not the only answer.

The country of residence and fact they're married are reasons why he needs to think things through
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ROK123: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2023
The moment she started moving out with friends was her doom..she needed to belong and show off hence the desperation!

A materialistic woman is hard to please, you need to sit her down, tell her what you know already and talk to her real good..nah oversea just happened to her

She can still change if she's willing

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Princewell2012(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2023
WeddingParol:
You have a great option to end it early before it would consume you.

Hmm by the look if things it seems this guy love his wife very well, so it is very hard for him to divorce her. Judging by what he is saying.
Even if we asked him to pursue the woman out ,he wouldn't do that.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by drlateef: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2023
StrikeBack:
Never bring any woman abroad, Women can’t handle freedom and power

You have said it all. Their head bursts when they are given freedom and plenty of opportunity to make money while another mumu picks the bill at home. This lady is not yours. She is too materialistic and will answer the call of any man wanting to give her money. Tell her its over between you. She can find her way back to Nigeria. Nonsense!!!
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2023
hustla:

Did she have her own job while in Nigeria?

Nothing major back home.
More or less I do everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2023
FireUpNow:
OP if no kids between the two of you, threaten her with a divorce paper from lawyer and give to her to sign make sure the reason you giving for your divorce is infidelity but you should have a very strong evidence that she is truly fvcking a man

I have all the chat, that is why I could narrate all this stories. So no way she can lie about it.

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by cyrusmillz: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

So I should stay single cause someone cheat on me? Let me ask you a question. Even if you're so rich like that of Dangote, can you live your life alone? So in the case I neva born, so I should do what please?

No offence bro , But if this is your reason for staying with a woman who doesn't respect you and even cheating on you , you have a really long way to go sir.

A MAN ( a real man, not the definition of man these days) is always in control of his emotions and should be able to stand ground. You paid your schools fees in full even before resuming and you did your house warming even before leaving the country which means you aren't doing bad for yourself at all . So what excuse does she have?... and she's even working in the UK? So what exactly is a problem ? I don't want to use the classic " a hoe will always be a hoe" line , but it is what it is ( sorry)

For her to be doing this right under your nose , do you know all what she did when you were away and she was in Naija ?? WAKE UP BRO

That loneliness you fear so much will still happen when she eventually leaves you bro. It will happen believe me

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.