Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) (39696 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Odoctor(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Firefox01:
Signs of a man that will surely be finished. You still dey plan marry? By the time she's done with you, you'll be battling for survival. Shebi na still three bags from another man she bring come your house? When she kicks you out of your own house, Your eye go clear. Don't think about how to protect yourself, you hear?
You are in Spirit. The signs are obvious.

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
Now I don't feel like having sex with her.

I always think about how someone can leave his husband and go to a man's house cause of 3 bags.

Some are saying it is too early to divorce her.

Some are saying I should forgive and let her swear that she won't do such thing again.

Some are saying I should think of how much have spent in total and not allow the devil to push me to take irrational decision.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Secondly you probably married her too quickly and she’s sensed long before that, that maybe you are probably desperate which you were and she used your desperation to con you to bring her to The Uk 🇬🇧 emotionally blackmailing you , you probably didn’t notice because you were and are still very naive, Also you can bet your whole future and house that man she went to see has had her in Doggystyle position before he agreed to get her those bags and guess what ? He’s not the only one that is going to have her in the position , Also you letting her freely go out with her friends gave her the opportunity to meet up with the men she’s actually really attracted to and because she knows she has a Naive husband at him ready to welcome her with open arms she knew the rewards were greater than the risks my Advice to you is to End the relationship before she kicks you out of your own house you might think it’s a joke but it will happen soon , she knows you enough to know that you are weak emotionally and mentally and her friends would’ve given her some game that you cannot harm or hurt her physically in the UK 🇬🇧 without repercussions from the Law . So my gee better leave that relationship now before you become suicidal because I can promise you the time is drawing closer each day when she will leave you. She’s already checked out mentally it remains physical separation. Leave her And let her go

12 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Iambro(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2023
I want to ask if you haven't been reading about bringing women abroad?
I'm sure you have come across those stories or advice but you found it toxic and barbaric and still went ahead and do same
I don't pity you.
I really don't know how things work over there but if you have enough evidence and chance, send her back to the street where she came from in Nigeria.
it's better to get married over their than bring women over there who is just seeing better life for the first time making them misbehave forgetting their humble beginning

8 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2023
Robinson155:

Don’t be the next victim
Look for one excuse
Bring her back home
Give her one excuse and file a divorce petition
Japa leave her

Or look for someone
And file a divorce petition

Did same thing

Thanks for the advise.
You're all going to hear the end of the story when the time comes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by greenverte(f): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

I think I rushed everything.
Thinking am doing her and myself a favor by bringing her in.
I should have left her behind and keep sending her upkeep, but still. Na Nigeria own go worst pass😂😂😀

Whether you rushed into the marriage or not, what I see here is an undisciplined lady.
Doing this in Nigeria while you were apart could have been an excuse to her but here you are in same location.
I don't think she will change when confronted, but will advance in how to avoid detection.
It's better to separate/divorce now than when more will be done to you.

9 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Yomit71(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

😂😂.

It's just funny you know.
I believe you don't understand what is called marriage.
Also, there is no where in my post I am defending her, cause if i want to defend her, I won't be here in the first place.
Am worries are what have listed above. If you don't have any solution to all have mentioned above, when it gets to your turn. Play break your son head. Your comment shows your age. And I don't think you understand what they call Mental Health abroad.
It's obvious you're just catching cruise undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
This is a true life story and it's really a long epistle, so take your time to read it. Insults and advice are welcomed as well.

There is this girl we're dating in Nigeria, which I intend to Marry though eventually. It started that I got my student visa in Nov 2021, so instead of me coming alone and leaving her alone back home, I decided to get Married to her same Nov 2021 and same year I did my house warming, that was in December. So she moved in to my house and I traveled for my Masters in January 2022.

So I came in alone to put everything in place, renting apartment and starting my studies. It was really an heculeous task, my eyes see shege as I was unable to pass through verification / affordability check, so I had to offer 6 month upfront before I was later considered. By end of January, she started with she is feeling lonely and can't stay alone in the house, so I started processing her visa February and I went back to Nigeria during Easter to bring her myself, just to avoid unnecessary wàhálà at the POE.

Bros, this is what they call one chance in Local parlance.

Infidelity is a No-No. Moreso for Material gains!

Sorry to say but start looking for another wife.

8 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Richhard(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Thanks.
The reasons am not saying anything now is that the guy is here and if I should agree or disagree with any advice here is that, she might be informed before I can execute my plans.

Oh fair enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ZINNYBANKS: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Not yet.
I know she is going to plead and find a story.
But my decision is final. Just waiting for the right time.
Confront her first with proof, but from your write-up I dont think you guys court for a long time to know each others behavior.
You marry her cause you're in an hurry . this is the result .long courtship in relationship is very important. Try to confront her and see what she have to say.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by jesmond3945: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Not yet.
I know she is going to plead and find a story.
But my decision is final. Just waiting for the right time.
is better you catch her red handed. Bug her phone and follow her up.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Brushstrokes20: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
Cheating is the deal breaker for me!

I may forgive anything, but not infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by policyamend1: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Omo en, to even marry for naija hard. Talk more of to carry am comot

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by womenareapezz: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
This is a true life story and it's really a long epistle, so take your time to read it. Insults and advice are welcomed as well.

There is this girl we're dating in Nigeria, which I intend to Marry though eventually. It started that I got my student visa in Nov 2021, so instead of me coming alone and leaving her alone back home, I decided to get Married to her same Nov 2021 and same year I did my house warming, that was in December. So she moved in to my house and I traveled for my Masters in January 2022.

So I came in alone to put everything in place, renting apartment and starting my studies. It was really an heculeous task, my eyes see shege as I was unable to pass through verification / affordability check, so I had to offer 6 month upfront before I was later considered. By end of January, she started with she is feeling lonely and can't stay alone in the house, so I started processing her visa February and I went back to Nigeria during Easter to bring her myself, just to avoid unnecessary wàhálà at the POE.

useless simps won't just get sense for once undecided

Why bringing baboons?

As the saying goes! Better to born a thief than to born a simp like this mumu op undecided

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by kripen(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2023
royalamour:
I think you should divorce her. She's a wild type. If anything happens to you, she will immediately jump onto to the next available guy.

You should not dip your organ into a place that another guy have released slimly nonsense into.

Just come here with her and divorce and return back to the UK.

I was thinking of same direction, don't ask her or confront her on it. Use cunning to bring her to Nigeria, when you arrive call you family and her respected family show them the evidences and immediately divorce her. Op it may really be painful but you need to MAN up on this. This is total nonsense!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

I should have left her behind and keep sending her upkeep, but still. Na Nigeria own go worst pass😂😂😀

Oga u burnt yourself!!!!

U sud have used one of yo siblings as dependant.......

My own big brother too........carried is wifey enter Dubai without informing us his family........still saved all his money to send her to Germany for studies...........

Now........ever since she entered Germany she's has not being reasoning my brother matter again lol.........she told him (my brother) to get another wife and should stop nursing plan to come over to Germany...........

Funny enough..........late last year one of our cousins was interested in processing my brother traveling which wud see him leave Dubai for Australia.........but nigga was adamant he couldn't leave his wife...........

His saving grace now.......is that that my cousin is still interested in helping........but then not to Australia but uk.........

6 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by arantess: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

So I should stay single cause someone cheat on me? Let me ask you a question. Even if you're so rich like that of Dangote, can you live your life alone? So in the case I neva born, so I should do what please?
grin
You have answered yourself by yourself in your first question

Good luck you don't need advise
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by campbelljosh(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Oga, nothing is too early. Anything wey dey cause you pain eradicate am. One thing is for sure, by the time she fully gain ground and you had giving her a child or more she would chase you out your own house.
Insultme:

Is it not too early?
Just a year plus.
Who knows what the next one is capable or will do as well?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by SteveDesmond: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Exit plan is the best option(esp. by depriving her from dependant visa) because, this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by NwaliE01: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmm, i am planning of bringing mine abroad this year. This your story is instilling fear in me.
What can we do to women to truly please them?

4 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by bamgboseisraeli: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2023
bro women are not to be trusted and you can never satisfy a woman no matter what you offer her.if she presist without changing ,bro strategies a way to deport her back to nigeria,else make e no be say na this woman go find way cross you over to the after life o
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by bonnyhope: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I still don't understand why Nigerian guys do these kind of things to their fellow men abroad

How can a sane man be intentionally doing what can cause irreparable harm to his fellow man's marriage

What happens to going after the single and searching ladies their?

In fact ehh, if i hear at any time in the future that you sent people to c*t that idiot's throat, i won't blame you for any reason.
I hate it when people intentionally look down on or harm others, and i believe such people shouldn't be allowed to go free.

Maybe the wife was hiding her true marital status from other guys

Women are evil

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by EJEHSON(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2023
Bro, I've read carefully through your write-up. Your wife is not someone who will cooperate with you in future. She's still explaining stuff to you now because she's yet to find her feet in UK. Wait make she get her ground well, you go see shege. Before you take your woman abroad, study and know what she's capable of doing first if not all your efforts will eventually end in premium tears.
Am in a state of confusion right now because am preparing to travel as well. My wife is very faithful and she's not the cheating type but I'm afraid Because she can be rude and arrogant most times. Am afraid she might use the advantages over there against me.
So she might remain here with my kids while I hustle there and bring home.
As for your wife. Pet her small small, tell her you guys should come for few weeks holiday in Nigeria. As soon as you guys enter, deceive her and make sure you collect the money she has, try to get hold of the passport as well and move back alone. You can divorce her if you like but don't take her there again.
Insultme:

Is it not too early?
Just a year plus.
Who knows what the next one is capable or will do as well?

12 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by honour7: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

truth is you rushed everything, this is what i keep telling people when dating for marriage, remove anything money and hope for a better life out of it. Don't send her shishi or use your status to woo a girl, that girl does not love you and only agreed to marry you because of the hope of a better life.

Sit her down, don't be angry, just tell her all what you found out and ask for a divorce.

If you want to be trashy, tell her about a ceremony you two need to attend in Nigeria, once in Nigeria Seize her passport, ask for a divorce and send the divorce papers to the home office, removing her as your dependent. Let the guy who is choping her do another Visa for her

13 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by sandland: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

All that you have here is a very bad woman. Give her separation now and see where she will move to.

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Sheisenough01: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

We are not going to insult you.

YOU ARE THE VICTIM

She had sex with that guy.

It's not difficult. When are you coming to Nigeria to visit? grin IFYKYK

Run the divorce in Nigeria. It is very cheap.

Our UK people can advise better on how to remove her as your dependant.

My own is don't do it abroad cos of their shitty laws, cost and the fact that there is a possibility the wer*y may stay.

When she experiences Tinubu her head will reset.

But our naija people no get control. You dey pipe person wife for abroad, na affliction?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Irupetepete: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
justwise:

Are you joking with this post?
the thing shock u? He shock 🤯 me too....
That guy is going to end up miserable if he doesn't salvage whatever is left and move on... For now, he is still the girl's leverage until she finds something better

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Judybash93(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
Omo... Well, I don't think you need anyone to tell you that she belongs to the street!
Take heart bro! Divorcing her now isn't an option! Use scope carry am come 9ja, make you leave am here...

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ogene144(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
ednut1:
grin Its not every woman person go bring abroad. Guys stop marrying all these yeye slay queens they will ruin ya life. Many 9ja babes will only respect a ready made man not the one still doing studies in uk with limited resources. Divorce her ass and get her visa cancelled.
Thanks bro I can't bring any lady to abroad or sponsor any lady except my own children Nigeria woman are wayward I went through alot from one slut I almost die just coming up I just enjoy myself now
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
You the guy is who I will blame, marriage is not to be rushed. From your talk you sound childish and can't handle a wife. She did nothing, my late Dad train my mum in school and also got her a lecturing job. But my mum never allow my Dad to control her financial affairs or even supervise her.

As it was, my Dad was very responsible and knows how to handle her. It ended up bringing respect and prosperity on their both sides and we the children are enjoying it today. Marriage is not girl friend when the girl worship you. When have their own ego also, don't blame them. Except you want to take control of her or else, leave her, she will later take care of things when she has satisfy her needs please. Then you too, get a job and handle all the needs, in no time she will join you. Finish....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by seanwilliam(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
ednut1:
grin Its not every woman person go bring abroad. Guys stop marrying all these yeye slay queens they will ruin ya life. Many 9ja babes will only respect a ready made man not the one still doing studies in uk with limited resources. Divorce her ass and get her visa cancelled.
I heard that she can find her way back to uk
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by twilliamx(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2023
All these women sef.. chai...the way dem dey take disrespect marital vows is alarming.. abeg follow your mind up. Your peace and mental health is VERY important. Free your mind of you can
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Greatdand007:

Fake story
Everything nah fake story for Una this days
It is well

That's why many people just feel like not to bring their personal issues online because you must see ITK person that will be doubting even with evidence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.