Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) (75891 Views)

Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? / Who Know This Wasiu Ayinde's Song Title...ibi Gbogbo Or Any Of The Good Old Days / Throwback: Do You Still Remember These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by wyqay: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Smiles
Life sweet that time. Rhythm 93.7 Fm was my best radio station then
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Dididrumz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mine had touch light, my cousin brother went to the toilet with it and it don't come out of the toilet again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by whitemand4(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na wetin we dey use do big boy for secondary school be that those days.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Ejyksneh(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Do you be criminal?
Olachase:
i thief money buy this thing then that was around 2006, so nothing last forever cry cry

then #500 na big money, i stole #1500 from one woman shop, i can't take the money home cus they will ask where did i get it from, i just day chop anything that come my way, omo nigeria don cast that #1500 now no buy anything again
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by samwillyco1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bigger boys gadgets then
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by DKM123: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
I know MP3 player. My elder bro dashed me his way back with his cool headphones and I felt so trendy showing it off to my primary school mates from back then..... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by PreSiDentey: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
RexTramadol1:

Na the torch I use pass
I wish we can have it back. But now with rechargeable batteries
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by wildikeman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
PALITO!!!!!!
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by chatinent: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
With this in school, you are a big boy. Come buy Gameboy hold join. In fact, you are Zeus. You have the torch, the earpiece, and FM.😁

Omo, it's stronger than what we have nowadays.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by MartinsD12(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
grin I remember this palito , I remember buying it for like two times though it's a beautiful radio experience you know one thing about this palito it comes with that earpiece and this post won't be complete without mentioning this particular palito they were both popular back then early 1999 to 2003 they rocked the airways, if you own it with that radio that has cassette you are big, not forgetting walkman , Gameboy lol man really enjoyed those days

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by chukwudiology(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
This reminds me of those days of Brick games and gameboy.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by IGBOGENE27(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes, I can remember the battery draining part.
Sometimes, you won't finish one track and the battery is gone. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

This one is for FM radio alone. It's different from that one with cassette.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by gaddafe(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

This is yesterday's gadget. I was already in the university when it came out
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by samuelpeters(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omo, I save money buy palito #150 then. When mp3 con start to come out. I remember buying Mp3 at Westminster, then download music inside #5 abi #10 per Music.

I go enter toilet de listen to the mp3. It was fun.

Funny enough, I was telling one guy about this palito yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by iadelola77(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito. AM and FM radio in the 90's. Good old days.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Olachase(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Do you be criminal?
no i dont why did you ask
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Alexgunners(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
If I talk ehn, na wetin make my girlfriend leave me be that.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Anunakeeh: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
leisuretym:
I pity Nigerians, no hope in this country, you are here celebrating old days, suffering in the land

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chairman at least Rejoice for once and forget your sorrows for some momentπŸ˜‚
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by davillian(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

It's discman
Had a very good one , think Sony
I use Duracell ba3 or rechargable battery then but I enjoy it when I'm home cus I use one adapter like that , that you tune to the voltage of the discman .....
What the op posted looks like palito but mine was square shape

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by PJtech: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Palito

e get black square model also.... i remember saving my feeding money to buy this thing then, i bought like 8 times(e no dey last)

This thing collect my money and that game sef

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Felabarmudia: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Palito......i use this thing gara that year ooo

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by PETUK(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Smiles, or mp3, gameboy, those days .

You forgot Walkman
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Greatechng(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
This wan na poor guys thing my fill among na walkman disc be big guys things or the cassette player with radio. Omg
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by herlecks(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito!! What about the black flat one?
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by BlackMan6969(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hahahaha... I used 2 own this back in the days. & the round one too. I go hang am for that belt side & listen to some FM jams.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by historic: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Really rocked this thing back then in command ipaja... Palito was bae then.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by MrSensor(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
I believe this was one the gadgets that made our childhood amazing back then.

I remember seeing my big brothers with that round tape that uses Compact Disks (CDs) while the younger ones like me use this gadget.

Do you remember this gadget and what was its name?

how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Danmaiduguri(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
walkman

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Olam09(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Yea very well.. it's a joy having this stuff back then kids born in the year 2,000 can relate well.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anunakeeh:
Palito, Gameboy, Snake Ladder, Walkman, Sega, etc

I actually bought the Original Black Palito The one in the picture is a copy, very Fragile and spoils easily.

I'm trying to remember that Brick Game name.
Eggxactly
The black one is the main original one that have square shape. I used all these things you just mentioned.

Though the Walkman was given to me by my older bros as he got himself a Siemens phone then in 2005, he had to dash me the Walkman.

Omoh I must marry this year or next year insha'Allah.
True true I'm no longer a kid🀦πŸ₯²

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by babajero(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

which track are you talking about, it was only radio player o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals / Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.