Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex (1568 Views)

Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) / Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Tenrack: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
This girl suppose be warrior. Berry you don't belong here. You should have been born am Amazon angry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Banilla: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tenrack:
This girl suppose be warrior. Berry you don't belong here. You should have been born am Amazon angry cheesy
I've been trolled out of Nairaland thrice... Eventually, you learn to not care. smiley

Hope you're alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Tenrack: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:
I've been trolled out of Nairaland thrice... Eventually, you learn to not care. smiley

Hope you're alright.
So you came back hundred times stronger? cheesy I like this.

I'm good... You been busy at.. busy whipping boy's asses. grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Banilla: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tenrack:
So you came back hundred times stronger? cheesy I like this.

I'm good... You been busy at.. busy whipping boy's asses. grin
It's joblessness. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Tenrack: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:
It's joblessness. grin
LoL wahala. Looks like you need Cum-penny
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Gaspardd(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
When i talk nd write abt the female child i don't limit it to only Nigerian or African girl i refer to every girl child all over the world. Any girl that exposes her nekadeness to the world is a disgrace whether black or white. Don't tell me she's working legitimately
Then you must have been writing rubbish. Who re you to dictate who she should be? Or do you think she gives a sh>t about your opinion?
She's making her money and her spouse and family members re cool with it. So what is your problem with that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
quaff sewage when you're done ranting
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by drnoel: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:
There was a thread about a British woman who works as a naked cleaner. Not one man bashed her; they either complimented her body, joked about it, or insulted Nigerian women. The so-called redpillers didn't see something wrong with her partners who are comfortable with the work she does. undecided

Yet they mostly agreed with the racist comments concerning Tems' dress at the Oscars. undecided

It's pathetic. Nigerian men would take down one of their own who made a simple mistake yet praise a white woman who decides to work naked. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7610295/earn-50-naked-cleaner-british

How does this mean Nigerian suffer from inferiority complex.
You wanted 5 seconds of fame, you got it
Now either you can do the same job as the woman or you can't. If you can't then STFU.
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by siofra(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
I wish all women are like you. I wish they would call out the hypocrisy of these useless Nigerian men.

Especially that Zonefree. Whenever I see his moniker, I remember this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Banilla: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
siofra:
I wish all women are like you. I wish they would call out the hypocrisy of these useless Nigerian men.

Especially that Zonefree. Whenever I see his moniker, I remember this guy.
grin

That's what they are, useless. Zonefree would eat white sh**, they all would. And we wonder why it was so easy for white men to put them in chains. Smh. Nigerian men aren't real men.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gaspardd:

Then you must have been writing rubbish. Who re you to dictate who she should be? Or do you think she gives a sh>t about your opinion?
She's making her money and her spouse and family members re cool with it. So what is your problem with that?
Will u be happy to see ur daughter earn her salary in that manner?
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by TheSourcerer: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:
undecided

Tems did something other women have done, including Lady Gaga, Beyonce and so on.

White racists bashed her and her entire race and the fools here agreed with them.

A white woman works naked and no one insulted her, they didn't drag her race either. They laughed and joked and for some reason, even brought Nigerian women into it, saying they can't do this cause they are dirty. undecided

What's your point?
I actually went through the initial thread and your concerns exactly were mine.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Banilla: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I actually went through the initial thread and your concerns exactly were mine.
I was shocked. Not that I expected more from them...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Fira09(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thrash!
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by Gaspardd(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Will u be happy to see ur daughter earn her salary in that manner?
I knew you would ask this question.... You see... I consciously choose my path and my parents have no right to interfere. Same thing wud apply to my kids
Im living for myself not for anybody else.
Just ask yourself... With all this restrictions from society, what have we gained? The best man Nigerian can produce is Tinubu.... Isnt that telling you sth about moral restrictions?
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex by siofra(f): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:
grin

That's what they are, useless. Zonefree would eat white sh**, they all would. And we wonder why it was so easy for white men to put them in chains. Smh. Nigerian men aren't real men.

You're so right. Their double standards is irritating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Or Infactuation / How Tall Should Your Man/gal Be / My Romantic Picture Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.