Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother (47198 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
aestake:

No womb, no respect or no regular anyhow sex.
Well, op didn’t state of this as the problem. And even if any the above happens, so you think the best thing to do is what op’s husband is doing? Nawa ooo smh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by onome2013: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
There are attitudes a wife does which prompts husband to look for outside comfort. This maybe why husband is behaving like this. Don't confront him and try to change if there is anything like that. You will win your husband back.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by nsesam(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Pls be prayerful. The devil doesn't like marriage
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, op didn’t state of this as the problem. And even if any the above happens, so you think the best thing to do is what op’s husband is doing? Nawa ooo smh
She won't even want him to divorce her.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Karlifate: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
uyobaby:

You're so on point.
All married people should take stock from time to time so as to improve on their marriage

Right.

A large percentage of Nigerians, both men & women are just so unromantic.
This result to boring marriages.

Once they're married, they become dormant. This is caused by see-finish. They believe there's no work to do again; the mask they put on in the wooing stage falls off.

Instead of learning their partner's love language, they project their own persona onto them.

Nigerian Husbands should learn how to "date" their wives till death do them part.
Randomly take your wives to cinemas, listen to her ambitions, love your children dearly, random kisses & cuddles work too, provide & protect your home, take decisive actions where needed (you're not just a figurehead), stop keeping unprogressive friends
Etc...

Nigerian wives need to encourage their husbands, stop dressing like old women: be your husband's pörnstar, randomly send cute texts (online or offline) because he might be unable to pick calls at that point in time: This singular act will even endear him more to you, stop challenging his authority (especially in front of your kids & other third parties), pray for your home, stop keeping unprogressive friends
Etc...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
aestake:

She won't even want him to divorce her.
Make una dy try call bad things BAD

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by tommy589(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
My wife (last) found out I was cheating with a particular lady. After telling our kids, she confronted me with undeniable phone evidences. I apologized and have remained a faithful husband since then.

It is not easy to stop philandering. Confronting your husband is what I suggest you do
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by gfelo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
but know this, there will be a woman that will come and manage this man, i mean this cheat of a man when he will cheat no more.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Her husband wasn’t a husband anymore, he gave room for monitoring and suspicions. Somebody that might have been trapped by kanyamatta outside. Forget it he has no case
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Karlifate: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chasito:

I help him out in his shop,
Good 👍

I live In Adamawa state, it is not a developed place like Lagos, or PH.
Another excuse.
You can't succeed in life with defeatist mentality.
Those that make excuses, don't make history.

I'm just waiting for NYSC Batch B, so that I will get posted somewhere, then I will find something to do.

Ok, but that doesn't deter you from planning your life ahead.

Start researching about the career opportunities related to your field, and also the relevant Professional Certifications you can do to boost your chances in the job market.

Post-NYSC no be beans.

Don't just join the bandwagon just because they're doing a certain things. Know thyself.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Alabamagrin: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
You sabi whine yourself ehh undecided undecided undecided
IyaebeTheGreat:
No husband will stress me in this life, that’s all I can say.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by skukimania(f): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, if your wife or girlfriend cheats on you, it means there is something you are definitely lacking and so she isn't to blame for seeking that thing outside of your relationship with her? undecided

God bless you! I don’t understand how some people reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Faposky95: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Anything you really got is worth the fight....
The belief that you got your man...is it real...?!
Some side chicks luckily became the first wife....and then it relives itself.

It's time to become the real beautiful you..
No man loses that without a fight.

He always comes around even after playing DONCE

It's up to you
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Xpol: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
When housewives keep forming holy Mary on top bed with the husband that's one of the results. I don't and will never support cheating but not all men can hold body.

Majority of Nigerian women want petting and begging before submitting the honey to their husband.

I personally don't appreciate what I "over beg" for... Does it worth it? Coz after much "beggy beggy"... After cumg my eyes go clear and be asking myself na wetin i dey beg for since be this? 😃

Now back to you OP, you're in the best position to know what must have led your husband into that and also in the best position to know the solution, provided that's not his nature coz some men can't stick to only one woman, and if that's the case you must have seen the red light before finally saying " I do".

Conclusively, my advice for you is to weigh these options b4 reaction:

when you confront him and he affirmed it with relevant or irrelevant excuse, will you be able to 'heart' that?
...... At the worst scenario are you ready to divorce him and give the side chick free ticket in?

I know men can't take what they ditch out to their wife in aspect of cheating but apply wisdom and divorce should be the last remedy.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by candygist: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.

Did you date a married man when you were single ?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chasito(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:

Good 👍

Another excuse.
You can't succeed in life with defeatist mentality.
Those that make excuses, don't make history.

Ok, but that doesn't deter you from planning your life ahead.

Start researching about the career opportunities related to your field, and also the relevant Professional Certifications you can do to boost your chances in the job market.

Post-NYSC no be beans.

Don't just join the bandwagon just because they're doing a certain things. Know thyself.
alright, thank you sir,I appreciate.
I will heed to your advice.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Make una dy try call bad things BAD
Make the man divorce her?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by 7Randall: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Talk to your husband, not us
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Go and get a job. If you are busy and taking salary, upu won't have such time.
My mother never had my Dad's time, as a Lecturer she wasn't concerned about his womanising. When he get aged he got tired and stop.

You young ladies of today just think marriage is a bank job. You better forget all these love talk and cheat say or cheat no say and focus on career and business to give your children a great support the day the man die or even if God keep him alive.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Princemedico18: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
If you really Give ur Husband PEACE at home, he won't need the side chick. Your the cause of ur problem!!!!! Check ur Attitude wella
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
callthefred:
■ As a married man I think the best way our women can really get to us to is pretend like they are cheating but not actually cheat. If a man ever gets to find out his wife will cheat because of his own unfaithfulness, it will bruise his ego and would force him to retrace his steps. But don't cheat because if you do it gives him that excuse he needs but pretend it threaten to cheat and let him know you caught him but not in a messy way. Also, show him more respect. Not even love. More respect!!!
1. But our women are instead instructed to work instead towards pleasing the man even in his cheating in hopes that they can somehow win him back by bending over backwards even more for him undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Gboom:
■ Are you married that you are suggesting divorce for your fellow?
1. I am not the one suggesting divorce. Her husband is the one doing that to her. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
emotional sentiment shocked shocked shocked shocked a woman dump a man, she is following her heart and happiness , But when a man dump a woman . he is wicked and evil ..... Just dey play oooo shocked shocked shocked
I don't follow at all! undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chasito:
so make he dey cheat na, I don't get ur point.
My point is stop using God as excuse for your inaction. She can either accept his cheating or move on with her own life elsewhere. All those millions of women sitting in churches year after year praying for husbands to stop cheating.... how has that worked out for them? undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Lacash: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

It’s either u leave it or deal with it Madame, No long cap here😎
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
CoolAmbience:
Marriage isn't a death sentence. If it isn't working make everybody find him way, amicably.
And the delusion that it is meant to be for life is what makes many women sit tight in utterly stupid situations such as this one here. The man has all but declared that he is going with the other woman. Why OP is still sitting tight is beyond me. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Confront him and try to sought things out first.
lummy247:

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by KamsiViva: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Weda she is depending or not depending... side chick is winning...

allow me play the card u women usually play by always blaming the man for ur infedility....

... " there's something she's not doing right that is pushing her man out".... she should sit him down lovingly, find out, and do the right thing to make him happy" grin ....

This comment is sickening...

So there is always a reason why men cheat right?

If there is something he really wants in his relationship, they both should have a good conversation about it. Not any party cheating...

Anybody who cheats in a relationship is selfish and wicked.

My dear, confront him and let him know you are very aware of his escapades. Then decide on what next to do. Ensure u go for a medical test to be sure u are good, and run for your life.

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Unclesamo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tokskob2008:
We only get to read one sided story on NL every time so whoever gives advice or judgement based on a one side story isn't doing any justice at all...

Someone up there said it's when a man gets financial stability that he shows his true color well that's right but it's not only a man's thing, it's all humans. Nobody knows what this wife put her husband through during their struggling days or even presently that the guy now decides he wants to start doing rubbish about now that he is ok. I'm not saying his actions are right neither I'm siding with the woman too because we don't really know how everything started.

You just spoke the FACT.

"I was with him when he had nothing "

Ask them, "How did you treat him when he had nothing?"

That is when all the table go break.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by advanceDNA: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=KamsiViva post=121764861][/quote]

Sickening?? Lol....ig u cannot read and undertsand.....thats not my problem
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by ngwababe(f): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
marlow1962:
Hmm, I don’t want to give the impression that I supports he’s sidechick lifestyle, but on a serious note there’s something you’re lacking that the so called side chick has. Check within yourself, married man no dy carry get side chick to the extent em dy buy provisions go see em side chick mama, cun even get pet names ontop.

If the second is always perfect, there won't be third.

Una must go defend una greedy and selfish behaviours. You think there's nothing she has seen in him that will make her look outside too?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by kunle75(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:

If you listen to too much advice from Nairaland you're on your own.

Sit him down and let him know about what you saw,discuss with him.
Remember you are not new in the market again, the struggle is real oooo,many men don't want to marry again oooo,you might end up as a side chick with someone if you opt out as long as he's not maltreating you or abuse you in any way.
There's too much women in the street nowadays oooo,my cent
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by WantsandMore: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No husband will stress me in this life, that’s all I can say.
This is a better response than saying you will hit your man & expect him to take the silent response. Seems you don dey mature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.