Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother (47194 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by jumper524(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.
improve on yourself.
No man when no get side chick. Na normal thing, but if he fails in his homely responsibility, then he's a failed man.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Luckysbab: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, all you can do is decide for yourself whether you want to be part of a polygamous union that he has already forced on you — he already has at least one concubine, according to you — or whether you would rather divorce him and move on. I'm sorry but there isn't much else you can do. undecided

smiley
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by rickleye: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

So, first off my apologies. It’s one thing to have a side chick to relieve sexual tension but yours appears to be more of a polyamorous relationship.
I haven’t been in your situation but here’s my 2cents

You will have to walk backwards .
Do you have a career ? - Can you finance your living expenses ? Can you afford to leave ?

do you have kids ? - if you leave , unfortunately he will not leave the house for you, you depart the other woman is taking over.

Does he physically /emotionally abuse you ?

Are you married with a court certificate ?

You can handle this in a few ways
1. You confront him and demand that he cut .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by gabicon: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:

Your husband has no justification to cheat on you. However I noticed something you said, ''They talk every day and they exchange romantic texts everyday''

Do you talk with him? I don't mean asking for something or informing him about something, I mean exchanging thoughts on shared interests.

Do you exchange romantic texts? Take out your phone and send him a romantic message now, tell him you can't wait to have some hot sex romp with him tonight.

How spontaneous are you in the bedroom? Go get some sexy lingerie, scented candles, a bottle of red wine, and some nice mood music.

He will initially resist your advances but he will eventually come around. Your husband has needs, and his side chick is the one catering to those needs, he is willing to get rid of you and yours for his needs to be met. The issue at hand is not who is right or wrong, the issue is how can you win. Do what it takes to win.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mboi: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My father will never reject me no matter what, if I give my all to a man in the name of marriage and he thinks the best way to reciprocate is by sharing prick like palliative and doing husband duties to a sidechick, believe me I have a place to go, a place where I’ll always be loved and that place is my father’s house.
In that case you have to blame yourself, not men because you married a yeye man. No responsible man does what you just said. There are responsible men out there just like your father, plenty of them. It is you ladies that choose the foolish ones because you see him as a rich guy or a handsome and cute guy or instead of checking how responsible he is. You people should continue.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Luckysbab: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:

If not that she's not financially independent, she doesn't need the man

But you need their touch abi?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by unclejb2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:

why will you be snooping around your husband's phone in the first place....?

Whatever happens is actually your fault
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Diligent1(f): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Weda she is depending or not depending... side chick is winning...

allow me play the card u women usually play by always blaming the man for ur infedility....

... " there's something she's not doing right that is pushing her man out".... she should sit him down lovingly, find out, and do the right thing to make him happy" grin ....

Excuse me, so the man is perfect, you people always blame women for husband infidelity.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by gfelo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
ur father's house belong to ur brother is not ur house
IyaebeTheGreat:
And who says I’m in competition with any yeye sidechick? Infact I don’t even have problems with the sidechick. If my so called husband didn’t go to her, she wouldn’t have had access to him. If you mistakenly hurt me I’ll forgive wholeheartedly but if you deliberately hurt me as a husband, I swear I’ll leave you without looking back. I did not come to this life to come and be stressed, I can endure physical stress but don’t even try to emotionally stress me, I’ll run away back to my father’s house.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mboi:
In that case you have to blame yourself, not men because you married a yeye man. No responsible man does what you just said. There are responsible men out there just like your father, plenty of them. It is you ladies that choose the foolish ones because you see him as a rich guy or a handsome and cute guy or instead of checking how responsible he is. You people should continue.
Don’t generalize, I don’t consider looks and all other things you mentioned in men, I’m very choosy . I only like men who respect their body and know it’s a dirty thing to be having sex carelessly all over the place. Individual differences

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:
ur father's house belong to ur brother is not ur house
Yes, I’ll stay where my love and peace is guaranteed and that is my father’s house. My brothers won’t complain either

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Trovet: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Foodqueen:
Let him know that you know all what's happening, and then acts as if u don't care.

He will jump fence to want to know if you are cheating on him too.

Making him uncomfortable by asking him " when next is he travelling '

Leave his presence to receive some calls, even if it's your mom calling you.

You can soak your pillow when he isn't around cos of the emotional trauma, but always show happiness whenever he's around.

He will get confuse, and won't have peace of mind.

Na man wey get peace of mind de cheat happily.
some fomats no suppose dey come public domain

cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by PrinceMajestic: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
There's nothing you can do and there's nothing you should do, you don't have right to think of what to do in a situation like this either. You didn't work his money for him, you didn't give him his peniss either. You wouldn't have been with him without his money, it's his money he worked for and the dickk is his as well, you can't question his activities with other women. I wonder what is giving these stupid Nigeria women mind to think of challenging the men that pitied them and took them off the streets of whoredom. Rubbish
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
satan shocked shocked shocked shocked i dont knw if u are a lady and married., i very sure u will take to this ur advice if u are in this shoe. we know ur type. u will secretly endure and beg ur husband , to come out to the public and be shouting woman right .i dont take that nonsense , what rubbish , face him fire for fire . etc
Tenrack:
cheat on him.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mboi: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean a wife that's depending on her husband abi?
My advise, dear females, empower yourself.
Don't be a second class citizen in the house of any man. They all v tendencies to cheat. It's just that some are hiding cos of their financial ability. The first thing that enter a hustling man's head after getting rich is how to sleep with all.the girls that do him yanga before. That's the begining of badluck!
Men are scum!
Wow! Interesting. So your father is scum and you've been sleeping with scum.... too bad for you. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
emotional sentiment shocked shocked shocked shocked a woman dump a man, she is following her heart and happiness , But when a man dump a woman . he is wicked and evil ..... Just dey play oooo shocked shocked shocked
Kobojunkie:
If a wife is pushing him to take a concubine, shouldn't he in that case divorce her so he can be with the other woman then? In both cases, the man is a scoundrel. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
your real dad is insane
Kodak9:
you are insane
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mboi: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
There's nothing you can do and there's nothing you should do, you don't have right to think of what to do in a situation like this either. You didn't work his money for him, you didn't give him his peniss either. You wouldn't have been with him without his money, it's his money he worked for and the dickk is his as well, you can't question his activities with other women. I wonder what is giving these stupid Nigeria women mind to think of challenging the men that pitied them and took them off the streets of whoredom. Rubbish
Foolish talk from a foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by SisterAnn(f): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:

I'm sorry for this ugly situation. Nobody, male or female deserves this height of unfaithfulness. I don't subscribe to those who are against going through the others phones. If you had been the type, how would have known about this very close relationship with another woman.

I'll advice you calm down and think of an action plan. Don't show you know and don't act like something is wrong yet.

Call the woman on phone and ask her to back off. Let her be the one to call your hubby that you already know about them.

Then wait for your husband to approach you. His manner of approach will determine what you'd do next.

Mention me when you update this post.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kodak9(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Merch:
your real dad is insane
It runs in your blood.
No wonder,you type without thinking.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by SisterAnn(f): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No husband will stress me in this life, that’s all I can say.
What do you really want? Dont you want to be a first lady again? cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Isabi4lov: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Make yourself a side chick to someone else .

Side chicks are always winning over married women in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
SisterAnn:
What do you really want? Dont you want to be a first lady again? cheesy
Im a First Lady in the making, so watch out.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by SisterAnn(f): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Make yourself a side chick to someone else .

Side chicks are always winning over married women in Nigeria.
This is a big lie. They are the ultimate losers.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Trustme2(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Simple. Talk to him about it, He's ur husband not a monster that u can't communicate ur feelings to him.
BTW...

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...
Estimate to completion excluding land?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by maasoap(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
marlow1962:
Hmm, I don’t want to give the impression that I supports he’s sidechick lifestyle, but on a serious note there’s something you’re lacking that the so called side chick has. Check within yourself, married man no dy carry get side chick to the extent em dy buy provisions go see em side chick mama, cun even get pet names ontop .

What do you know about married men and how they behave in marriages? There is no standard guide book, dear friend. The wife doesn't have to lack something in character before husband does this kind of thing. It is the nature. Simple fact
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by RPG2020(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
If your bed dey shake every night peace dey always dey your marriage angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by SisterAnn(f): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Im a First Lady in the making, so watch out.
And you still say no man will mess with you? Go and ask Aisha how far. She even ran to Dubai.
Would you divorce the president if you were Aisha?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by advanceDNA: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Diligent1:

Excuse me, so the man is perfect, you people always blame women for husband infidelity.

If u cant read....thats not my problem
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Isabi4lov: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Then you're not ready for better or worse

Hope you'll condone a cheating wife .

I blame the women coming here to complain about their husbands cheating habits instead of them using their number 6 two can play the game .

If I can't cheat back under him conveniently, then we file for divorce.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by BloomingDale(f): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
ogbe88:
She will still lose and driven out of the house, always reason well.

If she is financially stable, what does it matter?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by appliedscience(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Weda she is depending or not depending... side chick is winning...

allow me play the card u women usually play by always blaming the man for ur infedility....

... " there's something she's not doing right that is pushing her man out".... she should sit him down lovingly, find out, and do the right thing to make him happy" grin ....

God bless u richly....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.