Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother (47195 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Ogahp: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.
tell him to marry more wives than cheating on you for his own safety and yours and wait for his responses.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by CoolAmbience(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If a wife is pushing him to take a concubine, shouldn't he in that case divorce her so he can be with the other woman then? In both cases, the man is a scoundrel. undecided

Marriage isn't a death sentence.

If it isn't working make everybody find him way, amicably.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Weda she is depending or not depending... side chick is winning...

allow me play the card u women usually play by always blaming the man for ur infedility....

... " there's something she's not doing right that is pushing her man out".... she should sit him down lovingly, find out, and do the right thing to make him happy " grin ....

Exactly... we deserve to be happy too. How can I be providing and yet u still be giving me bs on top when I know my worth? Side chick too small sef na side poultry cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, I’ll stay where my love and peace is guaranteed and that is my father’s house. My brothers won’t complain either
Their wives will.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by gfelo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
you think leaving your husband because he is cheating is the best option?
IyaebeTheGreat:
Will you agree to share wife? See it’s not even about the cheating, it’s about the commitment he’s giving outside, it’s very risky and unknowingly to the bold cheat of a husband he’s putting his wife at a very big risk at the mercy of his sidechick and her mother ( despiracy can set in for them since he’s already doing son-in-law’s duty ) . His wife is not safe but lust will not let him reason well now, some men who toed this path lost their wife in the process while leaving the kids to suffer, we are living a very risky life and I don’t expect a husband to put his family at risk for a sidechick. I can’t endure this kind of ops situation, I’ll go back home to my father’s house while I still have my life intact.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by uyobaby: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:

💯

OP, as much as I detest your husband's actions.

Check yourself first. Human beings are always flawless, perfect & without stain in their own version of a story.

- Have you been nagging, outrightly or subtly?

- Do you still take care of your appearance, or you believe no one is looking at you again, since you're "married"?

- Are you idle, or do you contribute to the progress & well-being of the family?

- Do you encourage him & spontaneously call him and/or send text (online & offline) to him, just to show that you care about him?

- Do you speak his love language to him, or you just assume he's comfortable doing things your own way?

- Do you guys communicate comprehensively, or it's the usual Nigerian papa-mama talk?

- If you're religious, do you pray for him?

After self-introspection, you need to have a heart-to-heart talk with him, you can use this medium to tell him other areas he's been lagging behind. He's your husband & I believe he'll reason with you, if he's not yet deep in promiscuity.

kiss

You're so on point.
All married people should take stock from time to time so as to improve on their marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Emenconwaotu: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is a fxxxxing case,,,you have to be bold to confront your man,let him know that what he's doing is not good..
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean a wife that's depending on her husband abi?
My advise, dear females, empower yourself.
Don't be a second class citizen in the house of any man. They all v tendencies to cheat. It's just that some are hiding cos of their financial ability. The first thing that enter a hustling man's head after getting rich is how to sleep with all.the girls that do him yanga before. That's the begining of badluck!
Men are scum!
Your advice won't ever be adhered? Women always look for men with money or prospects. When it doesn't work out, they start crying.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:
you think leaving your husband because he is cheating is the best option?
What is the best option? Don’t tell me to pray and endure
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
aestake:

Their wives will.
My brothers are going to be living their own life apart and not staying put in my father’s house.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by gfelo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
u need to really know and study ur husband, find the emptiness he is trying to fill.
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the best option? Don’t tell me to pray and endure
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
just collect his phone and block the lady first . let them start to quarrel each other grin
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Karlifate: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chasito:
I'm the first born, and am just 22, I just graduated from school few months ago.
And my mum is just a secondary school teacher... There is nothing much we can do.

WTF

This is the most defeatist mindset I've come across this month.

There are people with worse circumstance than you, but they took decisive actions to change their situations.

You're young, agile & still have time: Why can't you sit down & think about what you're good at, learn the appropriate skills to improve it.

I don't know what you studied in school, but it'll do you much good to learn the practical aspects and to know the correct areas of application.

From your comments, I can deduce that you're religious & you're waiting for some 'divine' or 'mysterious' destiny helper.

Newsflash: God won't bless the works of your hands, when your hands are empty.
Besides, anything multiplied by zero is zero.

Look for internships, part-time work, volunteering works (if you study a Professional course), research & strategize on getting relevant Professional Certifications etc.

Nobody helps men in this life, expect the man helps himself.

Only women enjoy the luxury of random 'helps'.

Wise up!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:
u need to really know and study ur husband, find the emptiness he is trying to fill.
It’s no emptiness, it’s uncontrolled lust and carelessness. No man who values his family will be doing son-in-law’s duties outside. Smart men who cheat do make sure they don’t fall in love, they don’t keep sidechick for long( maximum 2weeks and they’ll dump her) . I learnt this here from franchasng. A woman knows her husband may be cheating outside but if he’s sensible enough not to let it affect his home in any way they’ll mostly overlook ( hidden truth) . The ops husband is a wicked soul
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by mfonity: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
SALES EXECUTIVES

Qualifications
• Experience in real estate or insurance sales gives you an edge.

Remuneration: Very Attractive + Sales Commissions with flexible working days ..

Send CV to: Chidinma.okeorji@britproperties.ng

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by farmerking: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
This case has gone beyond sitting down to fold your hands, this is war but not physical one, l mean spiritual battle because for your husband's side chick mother to be involve, it means they are ready either to push you out of your matrimonial home or kill you. So this is real war, you have to engage in prayer and fasting to scatter their plan and forcefully take back your home from home breakers.. The Lord will give victory, your home will not be taking over by stranger. The might God will scatter everyone of their evil plan against your life and family. In the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My brothers are going to be living their own life apart and not staying put in my father’s house.
It doesn't go well. Maybe you build your own house. However if your brothers develop theirs, you are safe in there then.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
aestake:

It doesn't go well. Maybe you build your own house. However if your brothers develop theirs, you are safe in there then.
How about remarrying, this is not an impossibility.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s no emptiness, it’s uncontrolled lust and carelessness. No man who values his family will be doing son-in-law’s duties outside. Smart men who cheat do make sure they don’t fall in love, they don’t keep sidechick for long( maximum 2weeks and they’ll dump her) . I learnt this here from franchasng. A woman knows her husband may be cheating outside but if he’s sensible enough not to let it affect his home in any way they’ll mostly overlook ( hidden truth) . The ops husband is a wicked soul
You need to hear from the man.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by gfelo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
OP makes alot of mistake, the day u started monitoring and suspecting ur husband is the day you loose ur peace same goes for men too.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How about remarrying, this is not an impossibility.
Most men don't marry divorcée esp in ìgbo land. Or the men who would like won't make sense to the divorced woman.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
aestake:

You need to hear from the man.
Nothing to justify the evil he’s doing, absolutely nothing.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nothing to justify the evil he’s doing, absolutely nothing.
There's something to justify it.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
aestake:

Most men don't marry divorcée esp in ìgbo land. Or the men who would like won't make sense to the divorced woman.
O know igbo women who remarried an Igbo man, divorced women do get married everyday. Social media is different from reality.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
aestake:

There's something to justify it.
What could that be?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by achimendy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean a wife that's depending on her husband abi?
My advise, dear females, empower yourself.
Don't be a second class citizen in the house of any man. They all v tendencies to cheat. It's just that some are hiding cos of their financial ability. The first thing that enter a hustling man's head after getting rich is how to sleep with all.the girls that do him yanga before. That's the begining of badluck!
Men are scum!

I just hope you'll say thesame thing when your fellow woman do exact same thing .
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What could that be?
No womb, no respect or no regular anyhow sex.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by SaLongs1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin There is love in sharing
Merch:
nonsense post angry wetin be husband wey you no fit share with side chick
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:
OP makes alot of mistake, the day u started monitoring and suspecting ur husband is the day you loose ur peace same goes for men too.
Her husband wasn’t a husband anymore, he gave room for monitoring and suspicions. Somebody that might have been trapped by kanyamatta outside. Forget it he has no case
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by drololaaof: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tenrack:
cheat on him.
Haa you are a wicked soul ,how can you advice to go and cheat .
The best she can do is to monitor and pray that God put sand into the side chik soup . Don't over react we do not know your character how you behave to your husband ,family and friends . It is difficult to judge by your complaints
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by aestake: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
O know igbo women who remarried an Igbo man, divorced women do get married everyday. Social media is different from reality.
It is little compared with other tribes. The divorced woman works times 3 to get the guy to marry her.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chasito(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:

WTF

This is the most defeatist mindset I've come across this month.

There are people with worse circumstance than you, but they took decisive actions to change their situations.

You're young, agile & still have time: Why can't you sit down & think about what you're good at, learn the appropriate skills to improve it.

I don't know what you studied in school, but it'll do you much good to learn the practical aspects and to know the correct areas of application.

From your comments, I can deduce that you're religious & you're waiting for some 'divine' or 'mysterious' destiny helper.

Newsflash: God won't bless the works of your hands, when your hands are empty.
Besides, anything multiplied by zero is zero.

Look for internships, part-time work, volunteering works (if you study a Professional course), research & strategize on getting relevant Professional Certifications etc.

Nobody helps men in this life, expect the man helps himself.

Only women enjoy the luxury of random 'helps'.

Wise up!
I help him out in his shop, and I live In Adamawa state, it is not a developed place like Lagos, or PH.
I'm just waiting for NYSC Batch B, so that I will get posted somewhere, then I will find something to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.