Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother (47205 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Isabi4lov: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
SisterAnn:
This is a big lie. They are the ultimate losers.

Not all of them are losers , if care is not taken their wives will be sent packing, then side chick will move in .

The best is for them to cheat back or die in depression. As for me I can't die for any man .

We've have seen a lot of cases , the side chicks are the ones enjoying the men than their women .

Some side chicks are also married women not all of them are single ladies .
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
SisterAnn:
And you still say no man will mess with you? Go and ask Aisha how far. She even ran to Dubai.
Would you divorce the president if you were Aisha?
That’s not the real story, Buhari never had anything to do with another woman, it was all a prank. Aisha was having issues with the cabals and Daura(Buhari’s cousin) and she decided to cool off in Dubai. The said woman was even a married woman, she had a baby almost 2yra back. So my point is, a man I decided to leave my loved ones for should be a support and backbone for me, he should in no way ever deliberately hurt me. I can’t leave with a man that care less about my emotions, I’ll gladly run back to my father’s house. That’s it
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by DukeNija(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tenrack:
cheat on him.

How will this solve a problem? This is the most impractical solution she could adopt as it leaves her worse off. If he sniffs it, he marries the side chick.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Charly68: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
NOTE THAT HE IS YOUR HUSBAND AND NOT A STRANGER ,EVERY MAN IS BORN TO BE CONQUERED BY A WOMAN,CHECK YOURSELF TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR NOT DOING THAT IS SENDING THE MAN INTO THE HAND OF A STRANGE WOMAN,WAKE HIM UP IN THE NIGHT AND CONFRONT HIM WITH THE FACTS. TELL HIM TO LET YOU KNOW THE PROBLEM IS ALL ABOUT AND BE READY TO FORGIVE AND ADJUST WHEN YOU DISCUSS SINCERELY. DONT ALLOW STRANGERS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR LOVE .FIGHT FOR YOUR MARRIAGE .
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Ebonygeek(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.

What can you do? Either wait for the ship to capsize and sink with it, or take everything he's got and leave. My mom waited. If she had a time machine today, I bet she'd go back in time and try to secure herself before the babies start coming
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Lawalemi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
At least, confront him peacefully.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Lawalemi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No husband will stress me in this life, that’s all I can say.
Pray
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Karlifate: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
It's not far-fetched.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Seeing his side chick mother and buying things for her? O girl your hubby don collect list.

Prepare to be boarded by side chick.

This is what happens when you become complacent after wedding, you don't take care of your appearance, you become fat, ugly and smelly.
Forcing your hubbies to shop for a replacement or do upgrade via side chick.

My condolences.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by IamMobisola(f): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
Either your husband is a scoundrel.
Or you are the scoundrel who pushed him to side chick
So women who do paternity fraud were pushed by their husbands? I never knew
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by ZUBY77(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Your problems started when you startes reading his messages and checking his bank apps. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mindlog: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
quentin06:
Seeing his side chick mother and buying things for her? O girl your hubby don collect list.

Prepare to be boarded by side chick.

This is what happens when you become complacent after wedding, you don't take care of your appearance, you become fat, ugly and smelly.
Forcing your hubbies to shop for a replacement or do upgrade via side chick.

My condolences.

Why do such husband come back to the wife who is fat, ugly and smelly, when they become broke and sick, while o the sexy side chick move on without looking back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Greenfaces: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Is polygamy a crime?
I personally support polygamy. Its natural for a man. I don't know why Queens are against it
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Ubdavis(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
Side chick 3 - housewife 0

The nightmare of every house wife

"Every" ur not very correct
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Formation10: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
He is your husband call him and talk him about it,if he doesn't change report him to his family and see if his family is in support of it,if they are in support of it,the only way to get him back is by prayer
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by ecology: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:

My first question is what is your relationship with your husband before the whole thing started?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Invest4growth: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
First I commend your write up on its being short and straight to the issue. I symphatise with you on the mental torture you are going through. You need to play their game with them. By this I mean you need to upgrade yourself by your appearance, flagrances, quality of food. You too must work on your husband to take you on regular visits to your families. Engage him regularly. Make yourself available for him. Pray for him.always. Send him text messages even voice notes. Make the home conducive for him to want to come. Join them to play the game with the objective of winning your husband back. Make him feel guilty for turning against you. Be happy always. No.fighting in your marriage. Focus on the goal of winning. Do not accuse him that you knew of his mistress. You up your game!
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by gfelo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
just to share ur husband, you can't, i don see u, u go stingy.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, I’ll stay where my love and peace is guaranteed and that is my father’s house. My brothers won’t complain either
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by blacksam01: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

whenn time.reach..u will know
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by busomma: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
U were looking for trouble & now that u found it,u're seeking for advice on how to handle it. U women ( except intelligent ones ) hv been advised to leave ur husbands fones alone but it's just too difficult to do. There's always implicating things in every man's fone ( even pastors ) & it breeds problems in homes if u go searching.
I guess u were once a man's side chick urself b4 marriage? What comes around ,goes around.
Finally, u can confront ur husband ,thereby giving him reason to send u packing & bring in the side chick to run the home.
The choice is urs.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by CSTRR: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why would you do this to your own wife?

You have no choice , you have to let him know that you will leave. him.

If he loves you, he will leave her alone.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by ConfidentialDoc: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
IamMobisola:

So women who do paternity fraud were pushed by their husbands? I never knew

Many perpetuate paternity fraud even before they're married, so not valid.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by fof1: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:

Pls he has no Reason to act Secretly to hurt you. Discuss ur FINDINGS with him. Haven't You gotten a Child/Children for him yet? Don't just Act in Suspicion of d Cause of his Visit...Talk with him first,Pls. Was it a Hospitality Visit if her Mum was Sick? There is Nothing Communications will not Resolve Pls
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:
just to share ur husband, you can't, i don see u, u go stingy.
Will you agree to share wife? See it’s not even about the cheating, it’s about the commitment he’s giving outside, it’s very risky and unknowingly to the bold cheat of a husband he’s putting his wife at a very big risk at the mercy of his sidechick and her mother ( despiracy can set in for them since he’s already doing son-in-law’s duty ) . His wife is not safe but lust will not let him reason well now, some men who toed this path lost their wife in the process while leaving the kids to suffer, we are living a very risky life and I don’t expect a husband to put his family at risk for a sidechick. I can’t endure this kind of ops situation, I’ll go back home to my father’s house while I still have my life intact.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ubdavis:

"Every" ur not very correct

Then show me the house wife that wont bother her husband is not only fvcking side chick but visiting the mother
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chasito:
my dear you are not alone, we are facing the same thing with my dad, he spends money on young girls outside, and neglects his own family, we are only praying that God will arrest him because my mum has done everything possible to stop him, she has even confronted some of his numerous Girlfriends, still it doesn't change anything.
Leave God out of this abeg as He already told you guys that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
xavuv:

True she. God made it that way for men
God did no such thing! undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by EgunMogaji2: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:

Nigeria is a polygamous country. His only fault is keeping it a secret. He has the right to as many women as he wants.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chasito(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mindlog:

Truth is, your mum have no business confronting his girlfriends, how many would she confront while your dad keep having more?

As a family, I will encourage you all to ignore him but intermittently remind him to make sure that some of his girlfriends will be around to cater for him when he becomes frail and sick, which is expected in old age.
we always remind him of that, the money he has now has blocked his ears from listening to us, me I no dey even follow am talk again, I just dey look am. Since that's the part he choose.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chasito(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Leave God out of this abeg as He already told you guys that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. undecided

so make he dey cheat na, I don't get ur point.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Sweetvie: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chasito(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:

You guys need to brainstorm on how to get steady income, apart from him.

Your mum & the eldest child need to act on this ASAP.

If you children depends on his inheritance, you'll end up getting nothing.

Promiscuity is a very deep rabbit hole 🕳️ Once your two legs are inside, you keep sinking & if not redeemed on time, you will self-destruct without remedy. kiss
I'm the first born, and am just 22, I just graduated from school few months ago.
And my mum is just a secondary school teacher... There is nothing much we can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.