Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP (46809 Views)

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Lightorder: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Family wey get address. Rhodes-Vivours

One changing faces from iragbiji held you guys down for long. Una don wake up abi ?
You got my family’s votes on Saturday. If you no do well after 4 years, na kick , you go get. Now , power belongs to the people truly

My once favourite, Sanwolu no fit stand on his own as a man and call the shots as a governor. If e no hear from his ‘PRINCIPAL’, e no go act. He can join him in Abuja as a houseboy after Saturday
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
This guy 😏 i just like the man's courage joor.
I think you’re mistaken. Zombie is a generally accepted name (by consensus) for Obidients. They’re unable to think, Obi thinks for them.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Putinofrussia: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
DOA
We want growth and development in Lagos.
Esu ti a ti mo lojo to tipe,o sanju Angeli ti a o gburo lodun mefa.....
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Tareq1105: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Exedyne:

Are you minding the Bastard Child

He's Igbo obviously

Yoruba can't be running their mouth senseless like this fool

In the video he released he said he would preserve the traditions and culture of Yorubas.

And I ask how?

Someone that cannot speak Yoruba wants to preserve Yoruba traditions and culture.

How possible?

How does he want to achieve that?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Gaabasky: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
“I mean it’s an insult, it’s a big insult first of all. The Governor is actually extremely disrespectful; he is extremely disrespectful to Lagosians because after they gave him the position for four years; you owe it to them to come and account for your stewardship. Be it a debate or whatever."

“To add to that is that a man from Ijebu is questioning a Rhodes-Vivour. I mean my Great-great Grandfather was the first Nigerian-Lagosian that was admitted into government in this country under Governor Bourdilion’s government; after which was Adeyemo Alakija, you then have Doherty."

When they tell this guy the real origin of his family he will stopped his branging of his linage. Rhodes family are descender of returning slv. Hope he knw that

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by dalass(f): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:
PDP Lite calling for backup from PDP Max Pro.

This one has lost already.

He does not know that Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ajah, are all Ijebu.

Because your ancestors returned from slavery and as Yorubas, chose to settle in Lagos, does not make you more Lagosian than Lagos royals like the Kosokos, or the Dosunmus, or the Eshinlokuns all of Eko, or the Ijebu Oyefusi of Ikorodu and Ijebu Otedola of Epe.

He does not know that even his own family could actually be Ijebu.

This one is really a Bastard and probably read about the Yorubas of Lagos from a book written by an Igbo.

Person who claims he was born in Lagos but can't speak Yoruba. What does he know? Nothing! His Rhodes Vivour family self are not giving him shishi support

But your level of vawulence high oh cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Chetas81(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle
slave love their chain
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Chetas81(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
dalass:

Person who claims he was born in Lagos but can't speak Yoruba. What does he know? Nothing! His Rhodes Vivour family self are not giving him shishi support

But your level of vawulence high oh cheesy grin
advance country living on competence not NIGERIAN'S who leave it for the familiarity
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by hopexter(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
abobote:
That's the best Jandor can do, if not he won't get up to 50k votes.

First time a true Lagosian is going to be the governor of Lagos

A true Lagosian that cannot speak Yoruba? You must be joking😂😂 You think being an indigene is by name? You think Yoruba Christian’s will vote for Chinedu because they voted for Obi? Make you dey play dey sleep grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Goodlady(f): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

As I have always noticed, no matter how lean witted you may seem.. your clitoris manages to squeeze out something tangible sometimes.🤔

I am impressed with this. cool
Werey dey monitor his mom
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Monimaker22: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:
PDP Lite calling for backup from PDP Max Pro.

This one has lost already.

He does not know that Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ajah, are all Ijebu.

Because your ancestors returned from slavery and as Yorubas, chose to settle in Lagos, does not make you more Lagosian than Lagos royals like the Kosokos, or the Dosunmus, or the Eshinlokuns all of Eko, or the Ijebu Oyefusi of Ikorodu and Ijebu Otedola of Epe.

He does not know that even his own family could actually be Ijebu.

This one is really a Bastard and probably read about the Yorubas of Lagos from a book written by an Igbo.

May your hatred for igbos keep you stagnant and embittered for all i care.

Saboteur tribe

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Monique60: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
It is his level of reasoning for me... some people are just so myopic in thinking
Beremx:
zombie well done sir
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Chetas81(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gaabasky:
When they tell this guy the real origin of his family he will stopped his branging of his linage. Rhodes family are descender of returning slv. Hope he knw that
you guys condemned xnophobic but within the country called Nigeria people hate their self
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Yayi229: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD

This is probably too late already
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by QQIA: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Werey dey monitor his mom

that sanitary pad you shared earlier, it's not difficult for anyone to conclude that the hole it was used to cover is wider than what it can ever accommodate grin

Look at the red matter that seeped out through its sides grin

Awon Sinkhole for kpekus geng member grin

Remember to always incinerate and make sure it combusts completely, so that you will not start an epidemic around where you stay talk more of it escalating into a pandemic grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
I just dey laugh this guy
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by infogeneral: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
See the people that want to build a new Nigeria forming alliance with PDP, the party that was the genesis of our problems in this country. Make una dey deceive una self.
I forgot, GRV himself has been part of the rotten party for years.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Espelbengz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
By Monday dem go begin shout democracy under attack 😂 pin this here.. sonwolu is returning as governor of Lagos state!!! Presidential election and governorship elections are two different things.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Tayorshd2(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle

God bless u for this jare..

The guy is on weed
This is all I have seen 😃

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Goodlady(f): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

that sanitary pad you shared earlier, it's not difficult for anyone to conclude that the hole it was used to cover is wider than what it can ever accommodate grin

Look at the red matter that seeped out through its sides grin

Awon Sinkhole for kpekus geng member grin

Remember to always incinerate and make sure it combusts completely, so that you will not start an epidemic around where you stay talk more of it escalating into a pandemic grin

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by abuhusna1: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
If it's not broken don't change it. Sanwolu is not broken let him carry on

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Heavensent01(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
onatisi:
Whether Feb 25 will replay itself again on the 18th of March is left to be seen but one thing is certain . For sanwo Olu to be running helter skelter and to be making big big promises , it shows that the results of the last presidential election in Lagos really rattled APC . Definitely the winning gap is more than the 20k been announced by INEC , if it was just 20-50k , sanwo won't be running up and down.

Yes 100% of Christians votes does the magic for obi because some naive Yorubas believes Obi that you people cursed for his 8yrs misrule will do anything better, you know what? they know better now

Yorubas are even more interested in Lagos politics because no Yoruba will ever dictate to Igbos or tell them what to do in their land, that Rhodes associating with igbo over Yoruba in this election have gave him out and his past tweets against the people the fools want to govern

Rhodes will be margin defeated next Saturday and he won't have the liver to contest again in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Angelicqueen(f): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omo see daring
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Jostoman: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Continue lighting candle
you said more than this before presidential election in lagos. By the way how can ijebu man like your governor be challenging a son of the soil. A true Lagosian like gbadebo.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by TheATM: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

As far as Vivor the survivor is concerned, PDP will collapse it structure and join the labor party to restore the lost glory of Lagos state at the end of the day.
quote me after the election,this man will win bronze medal in the election just I said Peter Obi will win bronze in the presidential election.You can check my post.Jandor is sliver medalist.if sanwolu did not win the election I will relocate to my village.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by QQIA: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

grin grin grin

Abused sanitary pad. grin
What cruelty grin

Unable to fully cover the flappy thing in-between them legs grin grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by cronaldot: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yes, he is yoruba .wecant deny that .even abroad,halfcaste kids suffer discrimination from full blloded white.The issue with the guy is that he is more inclined to the south than the yorubas.He openly identified with ipob, has he ever before now identified with the yorubas.Why did nt he learn yoruba after he lost senate election in 2019.Four years is enough for him if he is serious to learn yoruba.I see him as an opportunitist,he is only riding on the wings of obi and endsars.I am well educated and he can decieve me with MIT shit or full blooded yoruba.Even he was a full blooded ibo man with no hatred for yoruba, yoruba people will accept him.He has a right to support ipob, we dont want him to bring ipob to our state house .If you like insult me,God punish anyone who insult me 10 times.The guy lacks experience and you guys want him to manage Lagos,his only experience was running his fathers business.Why did he lose the senate election if he was strong politically, remove endsars factor and obedient factor,he does not stand a chance without this factor.Lets stop decieving ourself,why is it that it is only the ibos that are always saying he is a true Lagosian.who is asking you guys if he is true or fake?

press9jatv:
he’s a Yoruba man. Stop blowing lies and propaganda against the incoming governor GRV. Unlike the useless and Endsars killer Sanwo Olu that is not from Lagos State. Sanwo Olu is a a clueless loser and clueless goner

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Goodlady(f): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

grin grin grin

Abused sanitary pad. grin
What cruelty grin

Unable to fully cover the flappy thing in-between them legs grin grin
. It's for you to eat. See your hungry head below. You need to eat used pads

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by olatade(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Governor Akeredolu's wife who is an Igbo woman wanted to contest for Senate in her state, I learnt that Igbos kicked against it just because she now bears Yoruba name,the same Igbo want to make chinedu a governor of strong Lagos State,

They are joking.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by mrksquare: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
The only way opposition parties can win in States like Rivers and Lagos is if the opposition parties forge a United front by going into an alliance. If not, it will be difficult to uproot the party in power in the both states.

That is why I keep laughing at Obidients who think they can deliver Rivers state to Beatrice Itubo of LP. It is near impossible without an alliance by all the opposition parties.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by QQIA: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:
. It's for you to eat. See your hungry head below. You need to eat used pads
Funny how your lean witted brain can't spot the difference between different people grin

By the way, those flappy things under there are at work so I am not surprised. grin

I will tell you when I am grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Goodlady(f): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

Funny how your lean witted brain can't spot the difference between different people grin

By the way, those flappy things under there are at work so I am not surprised. grin

I will tell you when I am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters / President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.