Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

It's Over Between Us UPDATED - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over Between Us UPDATED (5768 Views)

Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] / I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
NewestNigerian:
I know she'll start begging to turn a new leaf, but that'll be too late cos life is too short to be wasted on some inconsequential beings.

She begged many times to become a better woman, but she'll never change. You can't give what you don't have.

I'll update you guys tomorrow after serving the breakfast in cold manner.

Guy as you don opt out. Opt out. If you give in. Na she go opt out. This time maybe u for don be scavenger
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Qatar2022: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
NewestNigerian:
I was working as a dispatch rider where I was able to gather more than 500K for a business startup. I have digital skills I plan to carve a niche. I was living in a Pako House in a Ghetto here on the Island. My lofty dreams is to leave this Ghetto for an apartment in VGC or an high profile estate on the Island in a shortwhile.

I met a pretty but useless lady of 26years May last year 2022. At first, I wasn't attracted to her as my biggest focus was to gather enough funds for my business startup. She drew my attention by always wanting to get close.

We started talking and she told me about her plans. Me being 30yrs and no girlfriend as at then, with my family on my neck to get married, I thought I could join hands with the lady who also claimed to be out of relationship for months before we met.

We agreed to start a mini restaurant inside Osapa London. I wasn't suppose to divert my plans, but I did thinking the restaurant would fetch back the money. I got a space in Osapa London and built a fancy wooden shop which costs me 260K to build plus the space 70K, only for the lady(my ex) to tell me she doesn't like the shop and location, saying I should dismantle it. I abandoned the shop(it was eventually vandalised) and searched for a new space inside Orchid Hotels Road.

I eventually found a space in Orchid which cost 120K and I had to build Aluminium Kiosk for the Business. I achieved all the goals. But I was getting broke already because I've spent all my savings and was only using my weekly cashouts to run the project. My Ex told me she'll get money from her family and friends to support me, she couldn't get ordinary 10K from any of them. I didn't complain cos I've braced up my mind never to be afraid of responsibilities.

I began to lose it for the lady when I planned to partner with Bolt Foods cos the restaurant I was delivering for doesn't have much packages like before again, so I had to plan ahead. I already booked an appointment with Bolt for training. Unfortunately, I lost my smartphone a day before the training(smartphone is a necessity). I asked my Ex to lemme use her phone to run the training and work for like a week plus till I acquire a new smartphone, she refused blatantly. She said I should find other means that she can't release her iPhone 6(ordinary iPhone 6 o). A lady colleague at the restaurant I was delivering for borrowed me her iPhone X for 2 grand weeks.

I completed the training, started working with Bolt and earning. 2 weeks after, my Ex phone fell and screen damaged, I bought her a new Infinix phone(can't remember the model type).
Unfortunately, a very good friend of mine asked to borrow my bike to deliver in Ikoyi, on his way, he had a ghastly accident that cost his leg and my bike damaged beyond repair.

I was home for 2 months doing nothing.
I wouldn't continue being idle, I decided to start all over again by acquiring another bike on Hire Purchase. My Ex was already working and earning 40K monthly. I applied for a new bike and I needed to pay a Mandatory deposit payment of 25K(an amount I lacked). I was confident my Ex was gonna lend me the money. To my greatest surprise, she said she can't borrow me the said amount. I was shocked to my marrow, she told me to find other means.

I am so furious rightnow that I have decided already to run the restaurant myself and collect back my phone from her. I'll rather dash an im.becile the phone than that ungrateful soul.

Tomorrow Thursday is her off day, we've agreed to meet and she have no idea I wanna breakup with her. Not just that, am collecting my phone from her without letting her copy a single thing out of it. She's the one at loss, not me. She only succeeded in wasting my time and delaying my plans. But it's all good and nice cos I feel free in my soul already with the thought that a parasitic girl is finally out of my life.

UPDATED

I told her I want out of our relationship, she started laughing, thinking it's a joke.

She didn't take me serious until I started listing number of times she leeched on me. She couldn't believe I knew all her tricks. The smile on her face faded away when I demanded her return my phone, she began to realise am serious.

Then, she responded by saying "fine, what about the Aluminium Kiosk?".
I told her am selling the Kiosk, and she became furious. She started yelling, saying "what's her gain if I sell the Kiosk". She was actually expecting me to dash her the Kiosk. She threatened not to allow me sell the Kiosk and other items, even though I dint plan to sell them but put them to usage.

I told her my mind is madeup and the business isn't holding anymore. She broke down in tears and started labeling me Wicked and said she won't return my phone to me, she was ready to fight (I won't assault her, so I left the phone with her). She claimed am wicked for me to have pulled out of a relationship that doesn't favor me, I laughed.

I left the scene telling her not to call me ever again. She kept calling time to time, telling me I can't leave her just like that, claiming am everything to her and all that😄. Since then till this moment, she have been calling and begging me not to leave and misunderstand her. She called 2 of my friends telling them the ruckus happening between us, dudes called me and like I should rethink it and pardon the girl. Her elder Sister called me and pleading on her behalf. She's presently in my place pleading and crying profusely. I left her in the house with my friends cos am not having the whole drama and my decision is final.
What she will do to you this time will be terrible and you won't have mouth to say it , if you forgive her

2 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Karlifate:

This is caused by see finish.
In her mind, she'll be like: "see this weak guy o, that I have in my tight grip."

Possibly, in time past, she's shit tested you severally & you failed woefully.

I beg to claim and maintain that am not a weak guy. I am just a man of my world - I live in my perspective on how well women should be treated.

That she bleeped up many times and pardoned her doesn't make me a dunce. I pulled out 3 times before, she begged and I pardoned her, yeah.

One of the things women, old or young, fear the most is accountability — Just a handful of cultured ones are accountable — So, when you call them out on their bullsh!t, with substantial evidence(s), they go beserk.

Yeah, Accountability. For me to have series of evidences of her ill cultured attitudes and tricks proves that am a conscious man who understands those manipulative games. I chose and tried to help her see her mistakes and areas of improvement.
Unfortunately, she wasn't having it.

• Tears = manipulation.
In as much I hate to see people cry, a strand of my hairs was unmoved by her tears.
• Calling you names = manipulation, to provoke you to say unguarded speeches.
Yes, I responded.

I called her a leech and a Bag of Problems. I remember I kept calling her "bag of problems"
• Fighting = manipulation, to make you physically assault her (her strong point wink)

She tried all she could to make me assault her physically but that's against my Law of Life.

My Law of Life confines me with the Understanding that women are a special vessel, not meant to be treated roughly and cruelly, but with love and tenderness irregardless of the relationship that exists between us.

No matter how stretchy a woman pull me, I'll never lay my hands on her.

➫ By walking out, you gained back your lost (masculine) frame.

I'm never lost, am a conscious man.

I left the scene at the right time based on my judgement.

➫ She keeps calling you, because she's not found the best replacement for you, yet

There is no such as Best Replacement for me, Karlifate.

I am the Best and no one can best replace me. I'm a Superstar (ain't bragging). Just stay glued to my Moniker😉

➫ Don't be rude to the people that she employed in begging you, but make up distateful circumstances that has them in the picture & they'll leave you alone, without thinking twice. cheesy

I am glad my two friends she engaged understands me to a degree, they know when my NO is final. They knew my mind was madeup when I told them to stay of it.

They had to tell the lady to move on.

➫ If you make a mistake of taking her back, she'll show you hell. grin

It is well known to me the qualities I lookout for in a woman. She's short of a good amount of those qualities, I will never go for less, never will I.

Good one, Mr NewestNigerian.
Thanks for your submissions, Karlifate 😀🤝
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Uptheante:
Bro, sorry to insult you but the fact is that you are a fool.
If at all this your story is true, it means that the red flags have always been there but you chose to ignore them bcoz you were ' in love' with a selfish bitch who cares only for herself.
Woman wey no gree borrow you 10k when you were down financially no like you.
She still made you incur losses by losing the kiosk abi restaurant that you said was vandalized.
She still no gree borrow you her phone for 2 weeks, & I'm sure she must have put up other selfish & wicked attitudes that you didn't tell us here.
Don't forget that she may also have been cheating on you throughout this period, you probably never cared to find out.
After all this, you chose to reward her nasty attitude by buying her a phone & even continue doing business with her.
The girl don chop you already bcoz you were foolishly in love while she never loved you for once. She capitalized on your emotional nature to deal with you very well.
The only thing you can do is to collect back your phone, count your losses & move on. You have learnt the hard way.
The ship has already sailed....
🤔

I agree with you that I made mistakes by wasting my precious time and resources on the Lady.
But I regret none of my actions. I knew it could go either ways before I sailed. And I lose nothing, I only exchanged some valuable time and resources for life lessons, no regrets.

The Lady in question is got dreams that got me interested in her. I only chose to help her find her innerself so she could live with purpose. I wanted to help her retune her thought frequency to the right channel but she wasn't intelligent enough.

I recommended books that could open her mind but she won't read. She needed me to preach & preach before she'll manage to read five pages - without purpose of understanding.

She think life happens by chance, I was trying to help her see and understand that life happens by predetermination.

By the way, you mentioned in one of your responses that you can make up to 200k per month with your dispatch riding job, if that's true, then how come you didn't do the job for up to at least a year & save up to 2million for a more profitable business?

Yes, true. I can save 200K monthly through Dispatch Riding services, but the job has its risks.
The biggest risk is road accident. Riding for as long as a year is a NO for me.

I know what I want and the amount needed to achieve my goals. Reason why I work crazy so as to leave the field of bike riding Asap.

Only a PRO in the Dispatch business can make up to 200K monthly. Ain't bragging, I comfortably make 90K weekly dispatching food on the Island.

Thanks for your Contribution😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
You're right man. Many of our ladies are ill cultured and ill-mannered, many of them lack purpose and self consciousness.

If only she could come alive and become a better woman, but I wish her the best.🙂

Danlax:
. Some women are just meant to bring regret and frustrations into a man's life.... While some bring fortune and joy...

This her drastic act is reason she wasn't in a relationship when you met her ... I pity the next guy 😢
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yaayi! Thanks, thanks!
😀

Starz825:

I'm a born redpiller....i ave been redpilled even before I knew what redpill was all about..

I know a wrong woman when I see one.......na only if I just wan nak........I no allow my ex know my house, we met at my workplace.....cos I knew she wasn't good for me....she tried but I didn't allow her....

Op, you know what...you will be fine and happy again....keep believing...and stay redpilled
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Your SOUL is Pure.

Thanks so so much for your clean advise 🙏

linearity:

You are right that you did not lost and that, she is the one that lost.

In life economy there are two kind of individuals, producers and consumers. You are a producer, the spirit, mindset, hussle, etc that enabled you to safe that initial money is still there, you did not get that money by luck or chance, you went out there, applied yourself and produced it. So everything needed to reproduce that fit and more is still within you plus you have learnt a vital life lesson not to lose focus or divest your savings into unplanned venture, this lesson will earn its dividends in your life in the near future, don’t be complacent and forget it.

She is a consumer, whatever she taught she has gained, with time she will consume everything and return to zero.

My only issue is, if you have truly learnt your lesson. Remember that, you still have family pressure on you to get married and this lady is not going to easily let you go, no consumer caught their producer free without a fight….plus the pressure from home may make you succumb to her now or in the near future because you can’t end this relationship today and get a wife material girl tomorrow.

My advise, please blunt the pressure from home, if you have to block all their phone numbers, please do. You need to settle yourself, you are not yet ripe for marriage, that is one big lesson you should learn from from this breakup.

Just imagine had it been you impregnated this girl, she will never agreed to abortion and once you have a kid, those dreams and plans of yours given your kind of good heart will be gone because you seem not to have the kind of heart that will abandon the mother and kids and go pursue your plans and dreams, so count your blessings.

Keep that girl to the curb and don’t look back…I will even say, don’t take the phone from her unless you absolutely need it. My point is, don’t take it from her out of anger, you truly should be grateful to her, you taught valuable life lessons that would have ruin you in the future had you not learnt them now, so be grateful to her and thank her but kick her ass to the curb and move on!
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
obinna58:
Babe No accept her back o, her character na her character, e no go ever change

Her matter na Sope Oti Lo😃
She's gone
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
This thread isn't meant for kids, alright🥺

eDarlling:
NewestNigerian

You are a loser and a fool

You allowed a useless Nigeria girl to divert you.

Your eye go clear
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
No be lie. Stone hearted😬

Yugoslavia247:

Guy as you don opt out. Opt out. If you give in. Na she go opt out. This time maybe u for don be scavenger
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by cumoverna: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2023
I just read the story, like say you wed this girl, u go BLEED TEARS.
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Yohans(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Nice, atleast you'll have your peace of mind from now on. I also like it that you were firm with your decision.
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Anunakeeh: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Eazzii:
Lol. The matter still dey funny me.
For your mind you wan go serve her breakfast not knowing that she's moved on eons ago. grin

OP na the NewestMumu in town😂

3 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Nemesis0147(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2023
Please cutoff those friends that are begging you to accept her back ASAP!!

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
cumoverna:
I just read the story, like say you wed this girl, u go BLEED TEARS.

I swear, am glad I didn't 😃
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yohans:
Nice, atleast you'll have your peace of mind from now on. I also like it that you were firm with your decision.

Yeah man! Firmness and decisiveness are a few definitions of a man.
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Anunakeeh:

OP na the NewestMumu in town😂

Be joyful in your stupidity🤣
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Please cutoff those friends that are begging you to accept her back ASAP!!

Those are my real niggas, they were only playing to the gallery. Can't abandon my dudes.😊
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Nemesis0147(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
NewestNigerian:

Those are my real niggas, they were only playing to the gallery. Can't abandon my dudes.😊
unless they are really playing to the gallery as you said oh
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
unless they are really playing to the gallery as you said oh

Yeah sure. They were there for me through thick and thin, I love em guys🙂
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by pansophist(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
You won't have suffered this much if you picked up on the red flag from the beginning. From the first moment she couldn't borrow you her phone, that should have been the trigger.

As an analogy, many girls don't see relationship as two people lifting a bed. To them, it's you lifting the bed alone, and them lying on it, making the bed heavier. They came to reap, not sow or build anything. You're just a means to their selfish end.

As a young struggling man, you must train yourself to identify these karashikas, wolves in sheep clothing, and never let them into your space. One thing that wil never disappoint you is the truth. No matter what such women say, always judge them by their actions (truth). They will fail everytime.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by SPAMBOX7: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
NewestNigerian:
Una go hear am

If you go back to that girl your loss.
All that crying and tagging your friends and relatives is cos of what she stands to lose; The benefits. Remember I didn't say "You" but "the benefits".

So it's left for you to accept her back and let her play a better game this time and send you where you never expected.

And if at all you simp back to her just as I am predicting, which is what will likely happene.
Please ensure it's just for fvcks and set boundaries as clear as crystal. You can even tell her when to call and not to. Be the one setting the rules. If she fails to adhere you cut her off asap.
Lastly don't live with her and do not meet/fvck her at your home anymore. Do it at the hotels or motels.
If not it won't take a week before she reverts back to her old ways with a better game that even forefathers can't fathom.

Their types (broke bitches) don't deserve to be fvcked at home sef. They are always looking for a man to trap with pregnancy especially when they see you are doing great.
Na men dey do themselves.
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by SPAMBOX7: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Itidicious:

Lolz, the guy don Japa leave the thread. He's chilling with the lady grin grin
grin grin
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by ObalendeCMS: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
NewestNigerian:
I was working as a dispatch rider where I was able to gather more than 500K for a business startup. I have digital skills I plan to carve a niche. I was living in a Pako House in a Ghetto here on the Island. My lofty dreams is to leave this Ghetto for an apartment in VGC or an high profile estate on the Island in a shortwhile.

I met a pretty but useless lady of 26years May last year 2022. At first, I wasn't attracted to her as my biggest focus was to gather enough funds for my business startup. She drew my attention by always wanting to get close.

We started talking and she told me about her plans. Me being 30yrs and no girlfriend as at then, with my family on my neck to get married, I thought I could join hands with the lady who also claimed to be out of relationship for months before we met.

We agreed to start a mini restaurant inside Osapa London. I wasn't suppose to divert my plans, but I did thinking the restaurant would fetch back the money. I got a space in Osapa London and built a fancy wooden shop which costs me 260K to build plus the space 70K, only for the lady(my ex) to tell me she doesn't like the shop and location, saying I should dismantle it. I abandoned the shop(it was eventually vandalised) and searched for a new space inside Orchid Hotels Road.

I eventually found a space in Orchid which cost 120K and I had to build Aluminium Kiosk for the Business. I achieved all the goals. But I was getting broke already because I've spent all my savings and was only using my weekly cashouts to run the project. My Ex told me she'll get money from her family and friends to support me, she couldn't get ordinary 10K from any of them. I didn't complain cos I've braced up my mind never to be afraid of responsibilities.

I began to lose it for the lady when I planned to partner with Bolt Foods cos the restaurant I was delivering for doesn't have much packages like before again, so I had to plan ahead. I already booked an appointment with Bolt for training. Unfortunately, I lost my smartphone a day before the training(smartphone is a necessity). I asked my Ex to lemme use her phone to run the training and work for like a week plus till I acquire a new smartphone, she refused blatantly. She said I should find other means that she can't release her iPhone 6(ordinary iPhone 6 o). A lady colleague at the restaurant I was delivering for borrowed me her iPhone X for 2 grand weeks.

I completed the training, started working with Bolt and earning. 2 weeks after, my Ex phone fell and screen damaged, I bought her a new Infinix phone(can't remember the model type).
Unfortunately, a very good friend of mine asked to borrow my bike to deliver in Ikoyi, on his way, he had a ghastly accident that cost his leg and my bike damaged beyond repair.

I wouldn't continue being idle, I decided to start all over again by acquiring another bike on Hire Purchase. My Ex was already working and earning 40K monthly. I applied for a new bike and I needed to pay a Mandatory deposit payment of 25K(an amount I lacked). I was confident my Ex was gonna lend me the money. To my greatest surprise, she said she can't borrow me the said amount. I was shocked to my marrow, she told me to find other means.

I am so furious rightnow that I have decided already to run the restaurant myself and collect back my phone from her. I'll rather dash an im.becile the phone than that ungrateful soul.

Tomorrow Thursday is her off day, we've agreed to meet and she have no idea I wanna breakup with her. Not just that, am collecting my phone from her without letting her copy a single thing out of it. She's the one at loss, not me. She only succeeded in wasting my time and delaying my plans. But it's all good and nice cos I feel free in my soul already with the thought that a parasitic girl is finally out of my life.

UPDATED

I told her I want out of our relationship, she started laughing, thinking it's a joke.

She didn't take me serious until I started listing number of times she leeched on me. She couldn't believe I knew all her tricks. The smile on her face faded away when I demanded her return my phone, she began to realise am serious.

I told her am selling the Kiosk, and she became furious. She started yelling, saying "what's her gain if I sell the Kiosk". She was actually expecting me to dash her the Kiosk. She threatened not to allow me sell the Kiosk and other items, even though I dint plan to sell them but put them to usage.

I told her my mind is madeup and the business isn't holding anymore. She broke down in tears and started labeling me Wicked and said she won't return my phone to me, she was ready to fight (I won't assault her, so I left the phone with her). She claimed am wicked for me to have pulled out of a relationship that doesn't favor me, I laughed.

I left the scene telling her not to call me ever again. She kept calling time to time, telling me I can't leave her just like that, claiming am everything to her and all that😄. Since then till this moment, she have been calling and begging me not to leave and misunderstand her. She called 2 of my friends telling them the ruckus happening between us, dudes called me and like I should rethink it and pardon the girl. Her elder Sister called me and pleading on her behalf. She's presently in my place pleading and crying profusely. I left her in the house with my friends cos am not having the whole drama and my decision is final.

You are nothing but a simp of a man.

And your story dey annoy me sef.

I know say e dey sweet you as you dey type, feeling like you have achieved one great thing.

Girl that you should have stripped of everything you got her & not allowed to come 20 feet near you, let alone coming to your house.

I’m so ashamed of you as a man.

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Your level of intelligence is deep👍

But I disagree with the bolded. I've met women of substance and value. Women who didn't just impact my life with money but with intellectual contributions.

Many of my female friends are exposed rich kids who understands responsibility. I've received from my female counterparts than I gave.

The only difference between my Ex and my female friends is upbringing. Many of the poor street girls were trained to take and not vice versa.

My Ex is definitely a lady with lofty dreams, but selfishness have been her greatest obstruction.

My challenge with the rich ladies is that they always want to be the star of my life, many of em wanna be part of my story where they appear to be the catalyst of my success, something I avoid so much.

With my Ex, I've learnt a new lesson that Ambitions and lofty dreams doesn't define a woman of virtue, other qualities apply.

pansophist:
You won't have suffered this much if you picked up on the red flag from the beginning. From the first moment she couldn't borrow you her phone, that should have been the trigger.

As an analogy, many girls don't see relationship as two people lifting a bed. To them, it's you lifting the bed alone, and them lying on it, making the bed heavier. They came to reap, not sow or build anything. You're just a means to their selfish end.

As a young struggling man, you must train yourself to identify these karashikas, wolves in sheep clothing, and never let them into your space. One thing that wil never disappoint you is the truth. No matter what such women say, always judge them by their actions (truth). They will fail everytime.

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Absolutely, that's one hell of a good advice.

Ain't a simp as many here imply it to be. I'm just a man of my own principles. I fucke.d up in the past where I expected a second chance but was denied.

I believe in people and improvement, reason why I remain for that duration of time.

But I disagree with the bolded. She knew am a Starman and a Success. She's only trying to cling on me cos she knows the Universe is my abode.

Even if I dash her the Restaurant, she'll never run it well, like if am in the picture.

I know what am talking about

SPAMBOX7:
If you go back to that girl your loss.
All that crying and tagging your friends and relatives is cos of what she stands to lose; The benefits. Remember I didn't say "You" but "the benefits".

So it's left for you to accept her back and let her play a better game this time and send you where you never expected.

And if at all you simp back to her just as I am predicting, which is what will likely happene.
Please ensure it's just for fvcks and set boundaries as clear as crystal. You can even tell her when to call and not to. Be the one setting the rules. If she fails to adhere you cut her off asap.
Lastly don't live with her and do not meet/fvck her at your home anymore. Do it at the hotels or motels.
If not it won't take a week before she reverts back to her old ways with a better game that even forefathers can't fathom.

Their types (broke bitches) don't deserve to be fvcked at home sef. They are always looking for a man to trap with pregnancy especially when they see you are doing great.
Na men dey do themselves.

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
ObalendeCMS:

You are nothing but a simp of a man.

I gotta laugh hard at this statement 🤣🤣🤣

And your story dey annoy me sef.

I know say e dey sweet you as you dey type, feeling like you have achieved one great thing.

Girl that you should have stripped of everything you got her & not allowed to come 20 feet near you, let alone coming to your house.

I’m so ashamed of you as a man.

I make matured moves, only kids let their emotions control them. Shalom🤠

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by SPAMBOX7: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
NewestNigerian:
Absolutely, that's one hell of a good advice.

Ain't a simp as many here imply it to be. I'm just a man of my own principles. I fucke.d up in the past where I expected a second chance but was denied.

I believe in people and improvement, reason why I remain for that duration of time.

But I disagree with the bolded. She knew am a Starman and a Success. She's only trying to cling on me cos she knows the Universe is my abode.

Even if I dash her the Restaurant, she'll never run it well, like if am in the picture.

I know what am talking about

Sha just know she's a useless bitch. Useless girls are only meant to be used for fvcks till they realize and move the fvck on. I currently have one I'm dealing with. By the time she realizes, better cold fit catch am.
You post to be the one using her from the onset and not the other way round.
The moment you found out she was useless by refusing to drop her phone to help when you lost yours, you could have known how useless she is and placed her where she belongs. Cut off all kind of commitments and just keep her for fvcks. But unfortunately you already housed her so that was going to be difficult. You shot yourself.
You have learnt tho it's left for you to make use of the lesson well now.
One more secret for you. Women are naturally attracted to evil and selfish men.. That girl you have good intentions for is the one that will fvck you up. You gotta mix evil (80) and good (20)if you want to get the best of women. Ciao
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
House her? You dint comprehend my writing well. I'll never house that leech, never.

But I really appreciate your contribution 🥰

If I need knacks, it's everywhere around me. Free pussies are waiting for me to call😂

SPAMBOX7:
Sha just know she's a useless bitch. Useless girls are only meant to be used for fvcks till they realize and move the fvck on. I currently have one I'm dealing with. By the time she realizes, better cold fit catch am.
You post to be the one using her from the onset and not the other way round.
The moment you found out she was useless by refusing to drop her phone to help when you lost yours, you could have known how useless she is and placed her where she belongs. Cut off all kind of commitments and just keep her for fvcks. But unfortunately you already housed her so that was going to be difficult. You shot yourself.
You have learnt tho it's left for you to make use of the lesson well now. Ciao
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by demanuel(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2023
NewestNigerian:
You're free to slander me, but mistakes are part of life. It's what makes a man.

I believe alot of youngies are learning. Anyways, thanks for your contribution.

Bro, don't mind people who throw insults at you.
We all make mistakes.

I want to commend your efforts and drive to better your life.
God bless you bro.
The lady was a red flag from the beginning.
-You were always having issues (in regards to your business) while with her. I want to believe that you guys were intimate.
-She could not help you at your down time.
-She's self-centered.

You can know at least 60% of a woman by her response or reaction, in times of lack of money and abundance of money.

He attitude will show in both scenarios. Women can't help it. They can't disguise in both scenarios for long.

Good that you have moved on.
God bless you.
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Thanks so so much for the encouragement brother. Lesson learnt, looking forward to greater things ahead.

Jah Bless❤️

demanuel:

Bro, don't mind people who throw insults at you.
We all make mistakes.

I want to commend your efforts and drive to better your life.
God bless you bro.
The lady was a red flag from the beginning.
-You were always having issues (in regards to your business) while with her. I want to believe that you guys were intimate.
-She could not help you at your down time.
-She's self-centered.

You can know at least 60% of a woman by her response or reaction, in times of lack of money and abundance of money.

He attitude will show in both scenarios. Women can't help it. They can't disguise in both scenarios for long.

Good that you have moved on.
God bless you.
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by DaCharis2016: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
NewestNigerian:

UPDATED

So how far with your start up plan now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) / What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) / Share Your Heartbreak Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.