Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster (54653 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Truthdeypain: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
ElSudani:

Stop the foolish threats. You are endangering the lives of your people. A million of you cannot intimidate Yorubas on Yoruba soil.

We can defend ourselves. Be guided.

Your people are the ethnic racists and aggressors.

We held of against a whole country for 3 years, we don't make noise too much, but Igbo bu Igbo, don't push your luck.

You know say una no get spine. grin grin
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by omohayek: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tzar:
This is unacceptable! The heads of that school deserve to face disciplinary action. Even if the child was campaigning, I think she is permitted to before 48hrs to election day.
Since when have schools become campaign grounds? Aren't they supposed to be places where pupils learn? Why do you think school children are made to wear uniforms in the first place, if not to reduce the scope for unnecessary distractions from their educational mission?

This is a ridiculous non-story of dubious veracity: it's doubtful even the most tribalistic teacher would be stupid enough to put down said tribalism in writing, and it's just as doubtful that any children would have come up on their own with the idea of wrapping schoolbooks in the posters of a 62-year old politician. At most all I see here is a parent setting out on purpose to try to provoke school authorities, all in order to play the victim and fleece publicity and cash from "Obi supporters" who have proven their gullibilty again and again.

4 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Truthdeypain: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
animal on uniform.. which war? Tomorrow you go still get children with this hateful heart...

They are not the most racist tribe in the world for nothing.

It's in their blood.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Mikeeytools: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should pursue her, she’s learning bad things . Serves the stupid parents right, next time they’ll know better not to be involving a toddler in such nonsense
am sure you have a spiritual problem keep joking with it until you would enter the Market neaked.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Exedyne: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Una dey craze.

When una sack that girl wey congratulate tinubu una no know

Bastard people

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Intelcorei7: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

My father right?
Yes! you got it grin
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by tyinfinity: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Imagine having the effrontery and audacity to bring anything related to labour to school . Can peter obi walk in Anambra on Monday?can peter obi abuse Ipob on radio and television?can peter obi say anything negative about Simon ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Mikeeytools: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dottormentor:
Liar. Liar, sango punish you this daughter of jazebel. How can this stupid woman fabricated this lie. And if its true then
Shut up madam, why would you allow your daughter or dogter to wrap her book with political party poster? That shows how irresponsible you are as a parents.
Meanwhile its not enough for the principal to suspend your daughter or dogter.
am sure you are a kid.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by ElSudani: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Truthdeypain:

We can defend ourselves. Be guided.

Your people are the ethnic racists and aggressors.

We held of against a whole country for 3 years, we don't make noise too much, but Igbo bu Igbo, don't push your luck.

You know say una no get spine. grin grin

Keep deceiving yourselves. Biafra collapsed within a year, the rest was a slow grinding hunger and misery. Don't start what you cannot finish. Forget all the false heroic exploits. You don't want to experience another war.

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by angelboy01(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jackson105:

Wuruwuru! But obi getting 98% votes in Anambra is not wuruwuru. 😆😆

Keep fooling yourself😀😀

You will soon wake up.
egbon carry your evidence go court na. No be to dey run mouth like tap. You wey dey abuse small in the dot make dem still vote for una?. Na mumu you dey call omo ibo and dem show you, you con dey cry. 😭
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by joefelin2345: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Reactions
Are you guys well at all? I doubt? Why are you encouraging this type of rubbish in a politically volatile & heated environment? Can another tribe try such in any other Geo-political zone & go away with it? Why are the girl's parents encouraging such nounsence at this time? Don't they know the implications of their actions for God's sake? They talk of lack of tolerance. By their daughter's action, are they tolerant of other political parties as well?. Is that school a Campaign ground? Is freedom a liberty for nounsence? Let's all be critical critics, of a critical situation for once. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Truthdeypain: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wizpa:
Yoruba people are the most tribalistic set of people in Nigeria, I knew what I faced growing up with Yoruba adults just because my Yoruba mum married my dad 'Delta ibo'.

Tinubu might do well as a president but that doesn't mean Yoruba people will stop being tribalistic... they have the worst set of mouth when it comes to insults

Only a true person can say this.. I laugh when igbos and indeed reasonable yorubas are preaching love and peace, that politicians are trying to divide us with politics. What a denial! What a Joke! What a delusion!

Deep down we all know the true story. Yorubas are trained and retrained and indoctrinated to hate Igbos and indeed anybody doing well. They are taught to see things through tribal lenses and nepotism. It's begins from the homes, the schools, the churches, the mosques, everywhere you look tribalism is boldly written. "OMO INA" "OMO ibo" e ma pada si ilu yin, è n kole kakiri, ama fi egba no yin pa, è ma je ya ti Ori yin e ba kpe...etc..

I lived and grew up amongst them, Generally I don't have any fond memories of growing up, only some good friends who made life less of a hell fire.. As you can guess they were mostly labeled "OMO ALE" for daring to resist the pressure of ethnic hatred. These guys are my best friends till date. These folks hate anything good simple!

They are the HITLERS OF AFRICA. they learnt well from Awolowo.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Chuksyno(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
We can't be one, it is not possible. One Nigeria my foot.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by omohayek: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
DeLaRue:
Most school administrators will not want to encourage competitive political distractions in their school.

It is only a matter of time before this sort of thing leads to catastrophic bullying and fights amongst young students.

There is enough volatile political rivalries in society. Children must be protected from this in schools.

In the current environment, encouraging young pupils to wrap their books in political colours will be a slippery slope down a very dangerous path. What's next : 'Vote APC' water bottle, 'Vote Labour' School bag?

What is wrong in this particular case is the principal's shocking comment in the note sending the kid home. Unbelievable.

The right thing to do would have been to give a note to the student at the end of the school day for the parents attention notifying them that the school wishes to discourage political competition amongst students, and as such students should not come to school with articles or objects bearing political colours.
You are giving too much credit to whoever put out this story. Even assuming it's true that a student was sent home for turning a schoolbook into a campaign prop, where's the evidence that the "principal's note" is genuine? Anyone could have written that note and stuck it in the hands of a child before taking a photo, and it's not as if Obi-supporters are known for their unwillingness to lie.

4 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Igbojew: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Asgard13:
Is never about the school … is something embedded in dna of every scratch faced sapiens

They just love to hate .. and can’t do nothing without bitterness and jealousy of anything superior

Yet we’re all humans .. so they say..
And the annoying part is that they will swiftly turn around to accuse Igbos of being tribalism and jealous which everybody know them for.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Igbojew: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should pursue her, she’s learning bad things . Serves the stupid parents right, next time they’ll know better not to be involving a toddler in such nonsense
Thank God that every tribes are beginning to know you people's true colours which is hating Igbos and also being tribalistic.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by CallmeTrinity: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Zonefree:

You're irredeemably shameless.

The day someone here shared LeoDeKing aka simplyleo real pictue on one deleted thread here was the day I stopped hating the guy.

He is so hungry and suffering . One must have empathy. That's why his posts hadly make sense. This is a guy struggling so bad financially
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Flier: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
God1000:
You can sue the school, report them to the appropriate authorities for this unacceptable behaviour
He would lose the case and even pay fine if he should sue the school,Its election period and anything to done unintentionally to sway voters is a crime

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by bn2murphy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fake News
Naijiria
AcuraZDX:
Reactions

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by DenreleDave(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is very bad in all manners...

The principal should be sacked... Everyone has the right to support anyone talkless of a 10 years old girl....

This is outrightly bad...
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Okpokpo09: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Imagine Ordinary Yoruba people. The laziest among the lazy from a pit called Niga-area
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by StreetFight: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Take your child to your village school. That's all. If you are irresponsible enough to wrap your daughter's school book with Peter Obituary's picture, you should be bold enough to send your daughter to your village school.

Next Saturday will be hot. We said it, we mean it

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by joefelin2345: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Only a true person can say this.. I laugh when igbos and indeed reasonable yorubas are preaching love and peace. That's politicians are trying to divide uam

Even though deep down we all know the true story. Yorubas are trained and retrained and indoctrinated to hate Igbos and indeed anybody doing well. They are taught to see things through tribal lenses and nepotism.

I lived and grew up amongst them, Generally I don't have any fond memories of them, only some good friends who made life less of a hell fire.. As you can guess they were mostly labeled "OMO ALE" for daring to resist the pressure of ethnic ethnic hatred. These folks hate anything good simple!

They are the HITLERS OF AFRICA. they learnt well from Awolowo.
Oga just pray for God's forgiveness. Never hate a whole race of people bc of actions of a few. A race is a race, a man is a man. Very very simple. I graduated from UNN many years ago. I knew the hell we saw there. Take it or leave it Yoruba are more accommodating than most Ibos. Nobody is envying anyone. You are not feeding anybody neither is anybody feeding you. Pls be careful as this political season will soon go. Learn to respect the culture & way of life of people among who you live & thrive. Universe is watching & recording your actions pls. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Cazzim(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
"My 10-Year-Old Daughter Was Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Note Book With Peter Obi's Poster" —Woman Cries Out

https://twitter.com/Glitznfabz/status/1635921172176019458?t=3x7akYqFMaYFuOZsVW6yUQ&s=19

thank God obi didn't even win, Nigeria would have experience the worsted government ever

3 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Jackson105: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
angelboy01:
egbon carry your evidence go court na. No be to dey run mouth like tap. You wey dey abuse small in the dot make dem still vote for una?. Na mumu you dey call omo ibo and dem show you, you con dey cry. 😭

Reason why Tinubu is ruling you and your family today

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Everlastingson: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It is Obi that is evil one, Obi is trying to cause war in this country and he will not succeed. Is he the first to lose an election? Did he come second? What is his problem?

Fake things don't last but original do. You now showing your real self after pretending to be civil. You're still your crude, raw self. Peter Obi and all Obidients WILL NEVER back down until the stolen mandate is recovered. If you're afraid of war then return the stolen mandate. Peter Obi won the election fair and square and you know it. WE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN TILL THE MANDATE IS RETURNED TO THE OWNER.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by usmaniyya(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
I really felt for you and tha daughter, and i also suggest we should not be unnecessarily exposing our children to political danger especially nowadays when the political tension is high.

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by omohayek: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wizpa:
Yoruba people are the most tribalistic set of people in Nigeria, I knew what I faced growing up with Yoruba adults just because my Yoruba mum married my dad 'Delta ibo'.

Tinubu might do well as a president but that doesn't mean Yoruba people will stop being tribalistic... they have the worst set of mouth when it comes to insults
Ah yes, we are "the most tribalistic", yet we elected Peter Obi in Lagos while you gave 97% of votes to your kinsman throughout the SE, as if you were North Koreans "voting" for Kim Jong Un! We are "the most tribalistic", yet you are the ones on here responding to the OP with comments like "scratch face", "Yáriba", blaming "Yoruba muslims", etc. We Yorubas are so tribalistic that not once in the last 100 years have we turned the Igbos amongst us into suya, as has happened in the north in 1945 and 1966 (amongst many occasions). We "the most tribalistic" people produced the likes of Wole Soyinka (who went to prison for the Biafran cause) and Victor Banjo (who volunteered to fight for Biafra only to be repaid with death at the hands of Ojukwu) - where are the Igbo men who can claim to have done anything of the like for anyone outside your group?

Yorubas are only "the most tribalistic" if you've twisted the term to mean its literal opposite, as all the facts show that you and your kinsmen are by far the most clannish, insular, tribalistic, parochial, narrow-minded, mean-spirited bigots within Nigeria's borders, quick to shower others with insults and chest-beating arrogance, and just as quick to play the victims when your hubris stirs in your hosts the expected backlash. Every claim you make about others is actually a confession about you and your own kinsmen - you are envious, covetous and burdened by a deep inferiority complex, which is why you spend so much time and energy fixating on Lagos, even as your home region is turned into a war-zone by the "unknown gunmen" you egged on in you short-sightedness.

4 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by SAMUEL1947: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Propaganda...... Saturday is here, all your LP noise will stop 🛑 after loss to APC

3 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by 2elliot: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The school doesn't want your labour to be in vain. You should be thanking the school instead of making useless noise.
One day, Nigerians will realise that some of you are foreign mercenaries paid to sow seed of discord among true Nigerians in order to cause disunity and stunted growth. We will realise, albeit too late, the battle is to make the most populous black nation to not forge a powerful force that could liberate even other African countries from our imperialist overlords. Also the conspiracy that some of you are jealous Africans who envy the Nigerian people and wish us evil. You want a civil war to break out.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by 0m0nnakoda: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Campaigning in schools by children is against the wish of Lagosians
It is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Rayjnr: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
funshint:
Looks fake....these Obi people are known for heavy lies.

Childish story, fake

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.