Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster (54655 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by yommen: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba don activate tribalism mode … on full gear

Weda na mama papa pikin .. even unborn baby they no send when it comes to tribalism

Anyhow ..

One person do something, you generalise. Na all Yoruba do am? I know even fellow Yorubas condemn such an act. The principal involved in most likely an active party member. Are all Yorubas now active party members? Moreso, have you now forgotten so fast that more Yorubas supported Peter Obi compared to no of Ibos who voted for Tinubu? I think you should learn to use your head instead of crying. Moreso, night stops you from relocating to your village.

3 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by joefelin2345: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Okpokpo09:
Imagine Ordinary Yoruba people. The laziest among the lazy from a pit called Niga-area
The Yoruba are lazy abi? Good to hear this. Are you the one feeding them or do they que up at your door step every morning to collect palliatives from you? Good luck my brother/sister !!!But be careful of what you say. May you not regret this in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Kodak9(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
yommen:

One person do something, you generalise. Na all Yoruba do am? I know even fellow Yorubas condemn such an act. The principal involved in most likely an active party member. Are all Yorubas now active party members? Moreso, have you now forgotten so fast that more Yorubas supported Peter Obi compared to no of Ibos who voted for Tinubu? I think you should learn to use your head instead of crying. Moreso, night stops you from relocating to your village.
no dey talk rubbish,all of you ppl especially Lagos Yoruba,you guys are so wicked and tribalistic.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by joefelin2345: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kodak9:
I will say it and continue to say it!!!
Yoruba ppl are the most tribalistic tribes in Nigeria.
Full of hate and jealousy 😒😒
And you are opposite of them abi? Good luck.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by 1Dray(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should pursue her, she’s learning bad things . Serves the stupid parents right, next time they’ll know better not to be involving a toddler in such nonsense

And this was the imp that was preaching peace weeks ago, immediately after the presidential election. I had always knew it was about your selfish interest.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Kodak9(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
joefelin2345:
The Yoruba are lazy abi? Good to hear this. Are you the one feeding them or do they que up at your door step every morning to collect palliatives from you? Good luck my brother/sister !!!But be careful of what you say. May you not regret this in the nearest future.
una don start to dey regret am already.
Continue with your lazy lifestyle.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by TheOgaBoss: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
God1000:
You can sue the school, report them to the appropriate authorities for this unacceptable behaviour
by appropriate authorities u mean the education ministry or institutions controlled by the same demonic apc state govt.?
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Truthdeypain: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
joefelin2345:
Oga just pray for God's forgiveness. Never hate a whole race of people bc of actions of a few. A race is a race, a man is a man. Very very simple. I graduated from UNN many years ago. I knew the hell we saw there. Take it or leave it Yoruba are more accommodating than most Ibos. Nobody is envying anyone. You are not feeding anybody neither is anybody feeding you. Pls be careful as this political season will soon go. Learn to respect the culture & way of life of people among who you live & thrive. Universe is watching & recording your actions pls. Good luck.

Thanks man. Sometimes it's just the trauma wey dey haunt boy, man don pass all this level by God's grace, and trust me I don't harbour any ills in reality. Just that I can very much relate to tales like this.

Your submission is without argument. You na correct omoluabi. I only do this generalisation of a thing when replying the unrepentant racists on this forum.

Have a great day.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Neckpresser101: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
omohayek:

Since when have schools become campaign grounds? Aren't they supposed to be places where pupils learn? Why do you think school children are made to wear uniforms in the first place, if not to reduce the scope for unnecessary distractions from their educational mission?

This is a ridiculous non-story of dubious veracity: it's doubtful even the most tribalistic teacher would be stupid enough to put down said tribalism in writing, and it's just as doubtful that any children would have come up on their own with the idea of wrapping schoolbooks in the posters of a 62-year old politician. At most all I see here is a parent setting out on purpose to try to provoke school authorities, all in order to play the victim and fleece publicity and cash from "Obi supporters" who have proven their gullibilty again and again.

When I was going to school I used to wrap my books with campaign papers doesn't mean anything

This is a child for crying out loud

Shame on you sophisticated bigots

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Kodak9(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
joefelin2345:
And you are opposite of them abi? Good luck.
yes we are opposite
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by 2elliot: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Intelcorei7:
Good development, let her go to Anambra where Hoebi "BUILT"
That girl's name is obviously an Ijaw. This tribal war you guys are starting, it will consume you guys o. If you touch any ijaw person with your myopic head thinking that anyone who is not Hausa or your Yoruba is an Igbo, you will be mended. Wetin una dey find for this country, una go receive wotowoto. You won't live to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by UrPapa: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
angelboy01:
When will you grow up, urchin with eshinshin brain 🧠. Very soon Obi will collect is mandate, so how will you survive without nairaland. Obedients go drag you till you commit suicide, omo ase.
so that’s the point of your Obi candidate, choking people to death once they don’t share your view
You never enter, you don dey plan to troll your fellow human being to commit suicide just because he has a different view from yours

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by symbianDON(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Zonefree:

You're irredeemably shameless.
he is irredeemably st.u.pi.d! What the principal did calls for serious concern!
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by joefelin2345: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
yommen:

Very apt & concise response my brother/sister. Oodua agbe wa o. It is well IJMN.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by symbianDON(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:
Sch is not campaign ground
was the child campaigning?
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by 2elliot: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reallv:
The parent wanted to trend ....by wrapping the the child book with Obi poster.Una just dey risk that child life.
We all wrapped our notes with different posters growing up as students. This nonsense tribal war, hope you are ready to fight it?

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by luluman: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The school doesn't want your labour to be in vain. You should be thanking the school instead of making useless noise.
Why not be serious for once, Are all of you like that?

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by jamjo: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It is Obi that is evil one, Obi is trying to cause war in this country and he will not succeed. Is he the first to lose an election? Did he come second? What is his problem?

What makes Obi evil or what has he done that will cause a war because he is doing what the Nigerian constitution empowered him with? Educated illiterates like you are the problem of Nigeria, by you, trying to deviate and defend subject matter such as this is evil you are the evil and not Obi. This was a principal, that his/her primary responsibility was to instill knowledge of rightness in our children instead he/she is using it to implant the evil called tribalism in a ten years old it is wrong in all ramifications. When did Lagosians give he/her the power to dictate who they want to support? our schools will not and cannot be a breeding ground for hate.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by 0m0nnakoda: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kodak9:
I will say it and continue to say it!!!
Yoruba ppl are the most tribalistic tribes in Nigeria.
Full of hate and jealousy 😒😒
Unlike Ibos full.of love and goodwill
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
God1000:
You can sue the school, report them to the appropriate authorities for this unacceptable behaviour

You can teach him how to report to ICC and Joe Biden. Igbos are always quick to report people to Facebook, Twitter, the court, ICC, the UN and Joe Biden for any flimsy and silly reason
Useless bunch of urchins.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by nonhuman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
saintrow1:

just wait after May when everyone enters office, you will see hell for the next 8 years in the hands of yoruba people, we will teach you a brutal lesson. after 8 years check your tribes population as an evidence and see if you people have decreased or multiple. eyin werey

If you think you are powerful enough to to deal with your superiors the igbos why not start now that you have not enter government power, let's see who is stronger why wait till you have a Fulani Nigerian army back up at your beck and call to fight igbos,. just like a child fighting his peer and runs away saying I will call my daddy for you, Yoruba no get shame at all
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Nmezor(f): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Pure madness
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Wizpa(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
omohayek:

Ah yes, we are "the most tribalistic", yet we elected Peter Obi in Lagos while you gave 97% of votes to your kinsman throughout the SE, as if you were North Koreans "voting" for Kim Jong Un! We are "the most tribalistic", yet you are the ones on here responding to the OP with comments like "scratch face", "Yáriba", blaming "Yoruba muslims", etc. We Yorubas are so tribalistic that not once in the last 100 years have we turned the Igbos amongst us into suya, as has happened in the north in 1945 and 1966 (amongst many occasions). We "the most tribalistic" people produced the likes of Wole Soyinka (who went to prison for the Biafran cause) and Victor Banjo (who volunteered to fight for Biafra only to be repaid with death at the hands of Ojukwu) - where are the Igbo men who can claim to have done anything of the like for anyone outside your group?

Yorubas are only "the most tribalistic" if you've twisted the term to mean its literal opposite, as all the facts show that you and your kinsmen are by far the most clannish, insular, tribalistic, parochial, narrow-minded, mean-spirited bigots within Nigeria's borders, quick to shower others with insults and chest-beating arrogance, and just as quick to play the victims when your hubris stirs in your hosts the expected backlash. Every claim you make about others is actually a confession about you and your own kinsmen - you are envious, covetous and burdened by a deep inferiority complex, which is why you spend so much time and energy fixating on Lagos, even as your home region is turned into a war-zone by the "unknown gunmen" you egged on in youshort-sightedness.

Now you have just proven everything I stated... mind you, I'm from a neutral point, my mother is a Yoruba woman, my dad is Delta but understands Yoruba culture very well (you might even mistake him for a Yoruba man). if only yoruba's can put more effort in producing like the igbos (likes of innoson and co) maybe Nigeria would have been a more habitable place.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Kodak9(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
0m0nnakoda:

Unlike Ibos full.of love and goodwill
Exactly!
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by 2elliot: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
reddingtonblack:

These election as really exposed you Beremx, of what value is branding a child book with Peter OBi, is it to instigate politics among minors, what does a 10yr old know about OBi asides what his/her parent says.

If one student is allow to brand his/her book with peter Obi whats happens if other children also wrap there books with Tinubu or Atiku, then we extend the madness going on to the littles ones abi

some people aint just fit to be parent
Hope you know, children do that all the time as students in order to protect the covers of their textbooks and all that? Look, that girl is not even Igbo but likely ijaw. The day you guys will harm or kill someone because they support Peter Obi and I find out that it is an ijaw, I promise you, the civil war you are looking for will happen.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by OkoAmarashy: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
2elliot:
That girl's name is obviously an Ijaw. This tribal war you guys are starting, it will consume you guys o. If you touch any ijaw person with your myopic head thinking that anyone who is not Hausa or your Yoruba is an Igbo, you will be mended. Wetin una dey find for this country, una go receive wotowoto. You won't live to tell the story.

You talk too much. Go and ask your elder brothers what OPC used their eyes to see in Ajegunle in the early 2000s.

Yorubas have no problem with Ijaws. Respect us and we respect you. Finish.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by 2elliot: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Igbos sow politics of hate and tribalism , so in this Lagos , they must reap what they sow , simple
This una madness, restrict it to una and igbos o, the day any ijaw person dies because of una nonsense tribal politics, the civil war una dey find, una go get.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by joefelin2345: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
2elliot:
Oga Ijaw man, stop threatening people. There are many many reasonable & responsible Ijaws that we know & respect but not ones like you. Be a critical critical critic of a critical situation. An unfortunate something happened in a remote part of Lagos State & a whole race of people are being unjustly dragged, degraded & abused bc of it. Rather than you finding a way to douse the tension, you started threatening innocent people. Was the girl sent home bc of her tribe? Read & digest the matter very well before you loose your temperature. May you never have HBp bc of issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by chiboycue: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
"My 10-Year-Old Daughter Was Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Note Book With Peter Obi's Poster" —Woman Cries Out

https://twitter.com/Glitznfabz/status/1635921172176019458?t=3x7akYqFMaYFuOZsVW6yUQ&s=19

Madam you would not have allowed your daughter to use Peter Obi poster to wrap her notebook knowing fully well that OBIDATTI wave is sweeping most of well structured APC & PDP politicians off their feet.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by nonhuman(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
2elliot:
Hope you know, children do that all the time as students in order to protect the covers of their textbooks and all that? Look, that girl is not even Igbo but likely ijaw. The day you guys will harm or kill someone because they support Peter Obi and I find out that it is an ijaw, I promise you, the civil war you are looking for will happen.
don't mind Yoruba na only evil mind them get and bad mouth just like cowards they wish they could translate the evil in their mind to physical but lack the balls
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
See how these useless afghanyeasterners are running their mouths here as if they are not worse in tribal bigotry and intolerance.

The parent who used PO poster to wrap the pupil's book were more guilty. They lied by saying the girl did it by herself.
By so doing, they already proved a purpose which they must have taught the girl.

I don't know why Ibos are always quick in condemning what the are worst of doing.

The other day, man was killed in one Ibo state for celebrating Tinubu's victory - yes, killed, just like that. And no one was arrested for the murder ! Which means the evil mind runs deep in all of them.
And their moronic Pandora 3rd rate element said nothing about the incident.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.