Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty (32219 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by DanielPop(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
I am glad you get the point though yours is skewed to see me as the aggressor. Don't forget that the post is a response to that of someone who obviously meant ethnic harm through profiling. I just wanted to point out that we all have our good sides and bad sides.

Kog45:
Anytime I see people with high tribalistic index in their thinking.I asked how do these people live their daily life with hatred towards fellow humans just cuz he or she is from other tribes.....Yahoo or cyber crimes and drug trafficking is not about Yoruba or Igbo but Nigeria image.It is a pity we are so deep in this tribal supremacy to the extent many forget their own personal challenges but spent most of their times on tribal issues.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by fk001(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

If the igbos are as bad as you painted them, then why are majority of wealthy Yoruba men anxious to marry igbos.

Does it mean that the Yorubas who are saints want to have kids with criminal blood?

There are still some good folks amongst them, the likes of my friend in the state. But the bad eggs are lousy and infectious.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by 13october: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by jaggabban: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2023
SoftP:
Nigerians nor dey hear word
Who are the Nigerians? Pls be careful!

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Jsucre(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2023
BurialGround:
Afonja why?
3 Eluuuu pi spinal lost.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Olu1000: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2023
SoftP:

These ones are gone already
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Kog45(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
DanielPop:
I am glad you get the point though yours is skewed to see me as the aggressor. Don't forget that the post is a response to that of someone who obviously meant ethnic harm through profiling. I just wanted to point out that we all have our good sides and bad sides.

I don’t see you as one but your comment is a message to a tribal warrior here trying to castigate the guy based on his tribe.

It is a pity we found ourselves in this level of tribal supremacy even well learned fellows do this too and I keep on imagine what is the issue.

The issue of crime should not be about Igbo or Yoruba but Nigeria.The guy that was arrested was addressed as Nigerian not any tribes,so why are we always happy seeing our fellow Nigerian in this kind of situation to the extent wishing him death just cuz is from certain tribe.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Exedyne: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
na dem again, nosie making and trouble making tribe. na because of these same rubbish developers a lot of countries make it difficult for us to travel there. them no dey ever get sense. this weekend well send that impostor called road to his erosion ravaged village. anuofias.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2023
This is becoming too frequent, alarming and saddening.

That green passport's worth is continously being dragged down. Looks like Asian countries will lock us out now too.

Another angle, we seriously need a very strong and efficient drugs screening equipments in out airports, these discoveries shouldn't be done in another man's land. Nab them here and send them to jail for a very long time. At least restore sanity and some respect on the hundreds of millions of Nigerians who hate this trade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by seunodediranivy: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=waynetee post=121780554]But why what do they even want, they claim they own the entire SW, yet they are not satisfied.. Yorubas abroad are always x2 of them but you willl never hear any crime against them.

They all need mental rehabilitation to be honest.

Mental rehabilitation?, Just a waste of precious efforts, all these abnormalities, illegalities and all sorts of condemnable attitudes run freely in their blood stream, and have form their way of living.

4 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Segzy19: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Kill them abeg
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Xpol: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Shaii!!! The kind of mind some people get no be here. I remember my first ever visa(2011) was Malaysia visa and it was boldly written in red ink that drug trafficking is punishable by dead penalty.

And that's how it is in many Asian countries but person go still get mind dey carry drug in those countries.

Na who even do us like this self

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Kog45(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
This is becoming too frequent, alarming and saddening.

That green passport's worth is continously being dragged down. Looks like Asian countries will lock us out now too.

Another angle, we seriously need a very strong and efficient drugs screening equipments in out airports, these discoveries shouldn't be done in another man's land. Nab them here and send them to jail for a very long time. At least restore sanity and some respect on the hundreds of millions of Nigerians who hate this trade.
Do you know how many arrests NDLEA made in our international airports daily even in Indonesia airport guys still beat their tight security.All we need is serious sensitization on dangerous in drug trafficking in our society,nothing more.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by HopeSpencer: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

If the igbos are as bad as you painted them, then why are majority of wealthy Yoruba men anxious to marry igbos.

Does it mean that the Yorubas who are saints want to have kids with criminal blood ?

I'm not rich and my fiancee is Iggbo. When was the last time an I.gbo woman was caught doing drugs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by MikeofAfrica: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
fk001:

There are still some good folks amongst them, the likes of my friend in the state. But the bad eggs are lousy and infectious.

Every tribe in Nigeria has good folks and bad folks.

Political leaders in yorubaland like Tinubu, Late Kashamu Buruji , Dapo Abiodun etc all have cases of drug traffickings. Does that now make Yorubas a tribe of drug barons?

Hushpuppy is the biggest fraudster that Nigeria has ever produce. Will you now celebrate if the American government begins to maltreat innocent Yoruba youths in her territory because of the crime of Hushpuppy?

Crime cut across all Nigeria tribes. However, the igbos are more in number in Asia and are more adventurous. Hence most drug trafficking cases in Asia are by criminal igbos. If the criminal Yorubas have the number and contacts that the criminal igbos have in Asia, they will commit the same crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Tamper justice with mercy
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Kog45:
Do you know how many arrests NDLEA made in our international airports daily even in Indonesia airport guys still beat their tight security.All we need is serious sensitization on dangerous in drug trafficking in our society,nothing more.

We can still do more, add to NDLEA oversight strict drug laws too. It's time to willed the big stick.

Everyone doing drugs, especially cross border knows the danger, save if he has been living under a rock his whole life.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Donmobi(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
It's sad to see Nigerians posting this kind of news.
Mentally degrading even!
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by sukkot: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Go Igbo market for lagos ... Normal JJC dey fear enter their market... Them go collect you finish if your eye no clear
lol i survived computer village but i went early sunday morning so it wasnt crowded. the woman was nice too. i will never try alaba. na strong men dey survive alaba ordeal. its the lions den. before you hit ground dem done pick your bones clean

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Fearyourcreator: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:
lol i survived computer village but i went early sunday morning so it wasnt crowded. the woman was nice too. i will never try alaba. na strong men dey survive alaba ordeal. its the lions den. before you hit ground dem done pick your bones clean
I do business with them there wella...
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by wink2015(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Indonesia has a death penalty for drugs trafficking offences.

NIGERIANS NO DEY HEAR WORDS !
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by sukkot: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I do business with them there wella...
na man you be
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Kennitrust(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
But It was 3rd Peter Obi carry na?
you little boy don't understand the politic of the third position

Learn to grow
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by bonnyhope: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
We are too many, we don't need those ones again

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by MikeofAfrica: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
HopeSpencer:

I'm not rich and my fiancee is Iggbo. When was the last time an I.gbo woman was caught doing drugs? Na you men should go for prayers make God comot crime from your blood.

There is a woman behind every successful man. Similarly, there is a woman behind every criminal man.

Hence if majority of Igbo women are good making people like you to run after them, then it means that majority of Igbo men are also good people.

It is envy that is making you to describe the entire Igbo tribe as criminal because of a few Igbo men that are criminal.

If Hushpuppy had been an Igbo, you would have celebrated his arrest and use him as a Specimen to prove that igbos are the biggest criminals on Earth.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by DoxxAnon: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Disgraceful!

Is the reward worth the risk!
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Sheriman(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
If the trip go well now dem go come Lagos com buy big mansion for Lekki dey claim dem be developers.
Developers isonu

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by IkeAnumudu: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/three-nigerians-arrested-in-indonesia-for-alleged-drug-smuggling-could-face-death-penalty-2.html

It is always annoying and unfair that you keep referring to these people as “Nigerians”! It’s totally wrong.

One, they have consistently identified as Biafrans, so why not call them by their country name?

Two, they hate Nigeria anyway, so why refer to them as Nigerians?

Please, stop it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by OmegaAutos: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2023
SoftP:

Igbos no dey hear word....

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by IkeAnumudu: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

There is a woman behind every successful man. Similarly, there is a woman behind every criminal man.

Hence if majority of Igbo women are good making people like you to run after them, then it means that majority of Igbo men are also good people.

It is envy that is making you to describe the entire Igbo tribe as criminal because of a few Igbo men that are criminal.

If Hushpuppy had been an Igbo, you would have celebrated his arrest and use him as a Specimen to prove that igbos are the biggest criminals on Earth.

Lie kee you there!

99% of the criminals who destroy the image of Nigeria in far away places like Malayasia, India, Thailand, UAE, etc, are IGBO people, so what are you getting at?

Yes, there are criminals too from every other tribe but before they arrest one Yoruba or Ijaw, they would have arrested 100 Igbos! Does criminality not tire you people?

The annoying but for me is that after news of their arrests break, the unthinking Press people then go like “5 Nigerian men arrested for drugs in Indonesia”, instead of correctly writing “5 Biafrans, as usual, arrested for drugpushing in Indonesia”.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol / Man Who Stole Phone At Emab Plaza, Abuja Caught - PICS / Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.