Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty (32220 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by MSGAMBLE9: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Lagos remains no man's land cheesy we own Lagos together. Before u know what us happening,we will buy the whole lands in Lagos and chase una out cheesy After all some of u claiming Lagosian are from Osun and other western state. Edo is the real owner of Lagos.
the same way your forebearer bought Jos before the Cleansing from angry Angas and Birom youth...learn from history

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by xynerise: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
They got what they deserved. Some are still there doing same drug business. I don't have RIP to waste
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Augustenite(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
SoftP:
Nigerians nor dey hear word

Na Obidients the idiot be .. E dey part of the people shouting Elupee .

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Timmi: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
SoftP:

No, na Ibo/Igbo/IPOB no Dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Fearyourcreator: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:
na man you be
Me no send them
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by abikason(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
2 liters of liquid cocaine is how much again ?

Hmm Indonesia
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Rochasstatue(f): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Once their name is like that of the prophets, na obidient developers..

Jeremiah
Elijah
Malachi
Joachim
Jehoshaphat

Na them...

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Moorfy: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
I expect to be seeing dead body naaa. Not this ... Disgraceful... I keep wondering why useless substance de expensive.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Who is giving these drug smugglers visa?

There is a bigger picture going on in all this drug cases
And why are they mainly igbos??
Is someone recuiting jobless igbo youths and paying for thier flight ticket and visa fee then sending them to asia to deliver drugs

Something bigger is going on behind the scene
Same way Edo big mamas recuit jobless broke girls and pay their flight/visa fee then send them to italy for ashawo work

Of course , most of those traffickers are recruited , they pay for their visa , tickets etc ....some of the recruiters are from other tribes too. Yoruba , Igbo etc
But the greediness and eagerness to get rich quickly or by any means by the Igbo , makes them qualify for the job....
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kiloseria:
Can't we Nigerians engage ourselves in a legitimate business for once.
Justt messing up every where.
No one respect us again. Even inec is not afraid of us.
Na we cause am.

That's generalization.....you said " WE" who are the "WE ?
I engage in a legitimate business . Home and abroad. And there are other Nigerians doing the same too.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by frog12: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
how they convince these people to smuggle drugs they amuse me. these asian countries go kill them
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Sleekfingers: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
Tamper justice with mercy

Were they not aware of the law?

They should behead them . And feed them to the dogs .......na these kinda people go dey abuse Abike Dabiri .....
Nigeria government should not intervene....let them be killed.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Point of Correction , igbo (Biafrans) no dey hear word

SoftP:
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Spandau: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:
lol i survived computer village but i went early sunday morning so it wasnt crowded. the woman was nice too. i will never try alaba. na strong men dey survive alaba ordeal. its the lions den. before you hit ground dem done pick your bones clean

Sometimes ago, I went to an Igbo dominated market to buy footwear. I entered a stall and saw a sandal that I liked( the only one I liked). Unfortunately it was a bit smaller than my feet so I decided to not buy again. Come and see how the man started making implied threats to me because evidently, he was mad that I didn't pick the undersized sandals and was about to leave. Intimidation o! I looked him straight in the eye and told him off. My boldness fazed him and he backed down.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by DestinyNigga: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
the same way your forebearer bought Jos before the Cleansing from angry Angas and Birom youth...learn from history

We will pursue una to Ilagbaji very soon. You people will run the way afonja run. We go colonize una the way they do to Ilorin people grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by sukkot: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spandau:

Sometimes ago, I went to an Igbo dominated market to buy footwear. I entered a stall and saw a sandal that I liked( the only one I liked). Unfortunately it was a bit smaller than my feet so I decided to not buy again. Come and see how the man started making implied threats to me because evidently, he was mad that I didn't pick the undersized sandals and was about to leave. Intimidation o! I looked him straight in the eye and told him off. My boldness fazed him and he backed down.
you sef ya wahala too much. you for manage the undersized sandal so my man go get isi ewu money

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Spandau: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:
you sef ya wahala too much. you for manage the undersized sandal so my man go get isi ewu money

grin grin grin

Igbos? Very terrible people. Go to there region. You will flee! Very hostile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by ohil: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Drug consumption have increased from
from 13.4 to 18.2% since the INEC declared APC the winner of presidential election.

Parents have to watch their wards.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by davidl7: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
SoftP:

I am telling you.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by RaptorX: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Arrived without a luggage and carry-on, what a dummy that automatically flag you as a suspicious person.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by MikeofAfrica: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Lie kee you there!

99% of the criminals who destroy the image of Nigeria in far away places like Malayasia, India, Thailand, UAE, etc, are IGBO people, so what are you getting at?

Yes, there are criminals too from every other tribe but before they arrest one Yoruba or Ijaw, they would have arrested 100 Igbos! Does criminality not tire you people?

The annoying but for me is that after news of their arrests break, the unthinking Press people then go like “5 Nigerian men arrested for drugs in Indonesia”, instead of correctly writing “5 Biafran, as usual, arrested for drugpushing in Indonesia”.

You are just being prejudice against the igbos.

The issue is that when a tribe in Nigeria dominates any sector or region, most crimes in that sector and region will be committed by people from that tribe.

The Hausa / Fulani tribe dominates the Civil Service and Military of Nigeria. Hence most of the criminals that has been arrested in these sectors are Hausas/ Fulani. Recent cases include the former accountant general, Abba Kyari, Maina etc.

The Yorubas are the pacesetters in the tech industry since Lagos is the headquarter of the tech industry. Hence the biggest Yahoo boys we have produce are yorubas. Recent cases include Hushpuppy and Mompha.

The yahoo boys from SE & SS are determined but are still learning from the Yorubas.

The igbos dominate the business sector particularly the import and export of goods. Hence most drug traffickers are igbos. If the thousands of skull miners in Ogun , Osun and Oyo state have the opportunity of going into drug traffickings, they will embrace it with their two hands.

The reason they are still mining skulls in Nigeria is their inability to take their crime to the world stage where they will make millions in dollars. That is what the Igbo criminals have done.

Crime is not synonymous to any tribe in Nigeria. The entire tribes in Nigeria compete with each other in commiting crime.

Hence if we want to fight crime in Nigeria, we have to put aside our prejudice and deal with the criminals inrespective of their tribe or religion.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by MSGAMBLE9: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
DestinyNigga:

We will pursue una to Ilagbaji very soon. You people will run the way afonja run. We go colonize una the way they do to Ilorin people grin
chest-beater..you mean the way your forebearer ran from Ore and Edo with tail between their leg to Gen. Scorpion men

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by caye(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Is someone recuiting jobless igbo youths and paying for thier flight ticket and visa fee then sending them to asia to deliver drugs

Same way Edo big mamas recuit jobless broke girls and pay their flight/visa fee then send them to italy for ashawo work

Free organ donations syndicate; if dats whatumean!
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Biggeststar01: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Three drug pushers, one name mentioned.

The story is obviously forged.

I'm still a proud Igbo.

You changed nothing ☺️
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by caye(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nwaotu10:
He will be out in a flash.
I have been arrested in OMan, Grenada, Tripoli, Belarus, Thailand, and Libya many years ago, but I'm still alive and enjoying total freedom grin grin

I heard that AK-47 always flash, whenever the recoil spring is moving.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
GOD forgive me.. I can't believe I actually came to check names.

Nairaland has influenced me negatively oh gosh!
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Nwaotu10(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
caye:

I heard that AK-47 always flash, whenever the recoil spring is moving.

It is not accurate to say that the AK-47 always flashes whenever the recoil spring is moving. The AK-47 is a gas-operated firearm, which means that when a bullet is fired, some of the high-pressure gases created by the burning gunpowder are diverted through a gas port in the barrel, which then pushes a piston back, which in turn operates the bolt carrier group and loads a new cartridge into the chamber. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Ten06(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
They mentioned only the Brazilian name and did not mention the 2 igbo guys.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by joowealth(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

I see some senses in ur opinion bro. Those developer guys na oloriibuu, Omo Iran ki'ran them be
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by jagabandit: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Your laziness will never allow you to believe that 99% of igbos are hard workers.There are numerous skull miners going on in the entire southwest precisely ogun state being the headquarters of the ritualism.But, the own of the forum being a envious yoruba bustard will never report any of this killing,but will sort to be posting drug crimes just to cover up their lazy trait from their generation.
We all know that yoruba people are in to yahoo yahoo businesses using their mother father and relatives as rituals .But, this evil owner of this forum will be turning blind eyes.

FisifunKododada:
okoros. This is what they mean when they call themselves hardworkers. Criminals, that's what they're .
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by ZombieNation: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kog45:
Anytime I see people with high tribalistic index in their thinking.I asked how do these people live their daily life with hatred towards fellow humans just cuz he or she is from other tribes.....Yahoo or cyber crimes and drug trafficking is not about Yoruba or Igbo but Nigeria image.It is a pity we are so deep in this tribal supremacy to the extent many forget their own personal challenges but spent most of their times on tribal issues.

It's not tribalism but down to simple pattern recognition which every sentient being is capable of.

Correlation is reaching near 1 index whenever we read news like this we always know whom the perpetrators are.

Stop dealing drugs

Stop celebrating and elevating criminals in that your cursed enclave.

Is that too much to ask ?

Yes there are criminals among every race and tribes but unlike you guys, we don't celebrate our criminals .
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by highchief1: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Phone At Emab Plaza, Abuja Caught - PICS / Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa / Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.