Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty (32221 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by sty123(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
My problem is that they should stop spoiling Nigerian and chance's for other people

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Godsonkemz(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2023
To be a man no be childs. Better to die trying than to die of hunger in one's land. Indonesia should replace the death sentence to life imprisonment. Dem no kill person.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by EmiDon11: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

If Biafrans don't do drug, how do u want them to buy mansion in Lagos?
yes, we do drugs and build mansion in lagos, while u mine ur fellow brothers skulls and still live in iragbiji
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Sermwell(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2023
NOC1:
Hmm, people that call Tinubu Drug Baron are Drug peddlers is it not hypocrisy.

I have a friend who was deported for drug trafficking still unrepentant, but if you see him addressing Tinubu as a baron you will think he is a saint
I know you are lying about your friend! But a drug baron and a drug peddler, who is worse? grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by shegra58: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/three-nigerians-arrested-in-indonesia-for-alleged-drug-smuggling-could-face-death-penalty-2.html
the idiot na obidient

And to them na Tinubu be the drug dealer small small Dem go kill all of una finished for Indonesia

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by saudatu(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Civeli(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Ipob and iboamaka people

God has mercy

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by KeyEndurance: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Nawa o. any Way i Love siofra
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by KINGS100(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2023
Tinubu Boys, Cocaine, heroin etcetera, una no dey tire?
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by KINGS100(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2023
See this one, Didn't USA. Court charge Tinubu for his involvement in Heroin? Your head like a to them. Tinubu is a drug lord, those are his independent distributors.

shegra58:
the idiot na obidient

And to them na Tinubu be the drug dealer small small Dem go kill all of una finished for Indonesia
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Bashirkareem31: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Omoawoke:
Chief executive developers and liberators
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by shegra58: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
KINGS100:
See this one, Didn't USA. Court charge Tinubu for his involvement in Heroin? Your head like a to them. Tinubu is a drug lord, those are his independent distributors.

charge? Bring picture of Tinubu when he was charge for anything in USA and I will give you thousand of your beheaded brothers in Asia prison grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Bashirkareem31: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2023
FisifunKododada:
okoros. This is what they mean when they call themselves hardworkers. Criminals, that's what they're .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Bashirkareem31: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Roboto11:
That CBN policy made it difficult fir me to reach here all this while.

But I'm here now.

What happened?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by gawu1: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2023
achymmania:
Pls I dont have time to read this news, can someone confirm to me if nah them.
Na dem ooo!

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Bashirkareem31: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2023
achymmania:
Pls I dont have time to read this news, can someone confirm to me if nah them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin you don't really any confirmation.They're synonyms

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Bouncin(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2023
fk001:
This flat!nos will soon go extinct if care is not taken.

Abi dem swear for dem with drugs ni??

An authentic source told me that Asian countries are now profiling Nigerians by their tribe, they will ask about your tribe if they know you are igbo then your search will be thoroughly different.

I also had my experience in Abuja, my friend asked me to help him pick his luggage in Abuja, after I picked the luggage those NDLEA guys didn't bother to check the bag cos I am wearing kaftan my appearance look like a northerners, but I mistakenly told one of them that is not mine, that it belong to my friend from USA, they asked me his name and told them (obviously an igbo name). One of the NDLEA exclaimed in surprise and they said I should come in that's how they ransacked the back, they even open a sealed chocolate bar asking me to eat it. One of them a Hausa lady telling me in hausa that she truly apologise that igbos are their main suspect when it comes to drugs.

She advised me that I should stop doing that because is risky no matter how I trust the person.
Of course the head slamming bigots working as NDLEA officials will always ransack Igbos or anything that has Igbo connections while they leave their fellow head slamming brothers and sisters unchecked.
That's why you hardly hear that a head slammer is involved in drugs in Nigeria because they always escape checks from their biased people at the Airport.
But in actually sense, the head slammers are more into drugs than the Igbos.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Bashirkareem31: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Another one, when they say we are everywhere, this is what they do
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by gawu1: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Point of correction!
The headline should have read "three Biafrans" not Nigerians.
Anyway, the good thing is that we have minus three Elluu Pee people to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Bashirkareem31: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Mr Na we get Lagos State. [/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by ekhai(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2023
They're the ones accusing President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu De JAGABAN as drug lord. Meanwhile it's their major trade inAfganEastern.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Regie2bless: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/three-nigerians-arrested-in-indonesia-for-alleged-drug-smuggling-could-face-death-penalty-2.html
I wonder why people no dey fear, b4 u board any Asia flight especially Indonesia they will announce that carrying of drugs is a capital offence, even in the flight ticket, it is boldly written on it, and yet people still get mind still put the levels for body. For how much?

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Alabaintprice(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Men wey get mind dey push drugs

Pussies will do yahoo and fraud....

Igbos and yorubas

In serach of money but they will only call Igbo out .........
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by KanwuliaExtra: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Tomorrow this one will form E-Money and be posing upandan social media.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by fk001(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Bouncin:

Of course the head slamming bigots working as NDLEA officials will always ransack Igbos or anything that has Igbo connections while they leave their fellow head slamming brothers and sisters unchecked.
That's why you hardly hear that a head slammer is involved in drugs in Nigeria because they always escape checks from their biased people at the Airport.
But in actually sense, the head slammers are more into drugs than the Igbos.

Cambodia, Vietnam and other Christian countries are also Muslims right?

Quit the victim mentality and fix your tribe

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by vicmoore568: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Mumu. If you know nothing to say, better keep quiet.
SultanOfPuna:
Who is giving these drug smugglers visa?

There is a bigger picture going on in all this drug cases
And why are they mainly igbos??
Is someone recuiting jobless igbo youths and paying for thier flight ticket and visa fee then sending them to asia to deliver drugs

Something bigger is going on behind the scene
Same way Edo big mamas recuit jobless broke girls and pay their flight/visa fee then send them to italy for ashawo work

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by DestinyNigga: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shameless Ipobian, Please Shut up, Na you suppose tell us which state or lga your brother comes from, even for narcotic trafficking your well established favorite pass time & hobby you wan they claim victim on top?

Mr Na we get Lagos State.

Lagos remains no man's land cheesy we own Lagos together. Before u know what us happening,we will buy the whole lands in Lagos and chase una out cheesy After all some of u claiming Lagosian are from Osun and other western state. Edo is the real owner of Lagos.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Bahamas95(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Indonesia? shocked

RIP to him in advance.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Ingocof(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2023
SoftP:
Nigerians nor dey hear word

Igbos/Biafran no deh hear words.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Ingocof(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
PoloG:

Unfortunately those idiots from south east will be calling someone drug lord while their genes carry in excess drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty by Chetas81(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Keeeel them so that they would SHAMELESSLY reduce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Phone At Emab Plaza, Abuja Caught - PICS / Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa / Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.