Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets (3357 Views)

Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah / Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Most yoruba family heads and traditional rulers are selling lands and properties to non-natives. Herdsmen are taking over the forests. Most people couldn’t farm again.
Non natives buying those lands are wasting their time
Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by ElSudani: 5:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Millimann:

No bro. No need for that. They have to compete with Alaba and co. on a level playing field.
Anyway, we know who will still own the Walmarts when they come. No be by online noise making.

We shall see.
Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:22am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

They are protected by land use act and constitution of FRN. This is 2023 not 1967.

8 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

They are protected by land use act and constitution of FRN. This is 2023 not 1967.
Lolol you were saying? Go to southeast and mention that useless piece of the Constitution

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Millimann: 5:23am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

Alaba Int'l market is a Yoruba market and the ownership MUST reflect that!
Oya nah... Go ahead and remove the "foreigners" from there and replace them with indigenes.
No be by online noisemaking.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Whiteangel1234: 5:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Sometimes I can't understand you people , are we still in ONE NIGERIA. or ODUDUWA REPUBLIC have been declared ?

11 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Millimann:

Oya nah... Go ahead and remove the "foreigners" from there and replace them with indigenes.
No be by online noisemaking.

You'll be so shocked.
Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Sometimes I can't understand you people , are we still in ONE NIGERIA. or ODUDUWA REPUBLIC have been declared ?

Go to the southeast and check for twelve prosperous Yoruba people there and report back here. One Nigeria doesn't mean indigenous people should be annihilated while non indigenous people engage in unfair practices. Enough is enough. Academic scholarships for non indigenous people should be terminated across southwestern States same for free medical care as well as tuition free education. These should be strictly enforced for only indigenous people of the southwest

2 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Whiteangel1234: 5:28am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

Go to the southeast and check for twelve prosperous Yoruba people there and report back here. One Nigeria doesn't mean indigenous people should be annihilated while non indigenous people engage in unfair practices. Enough is enough

Its not my business to take from Ijebu and come and prosper them in south East
You have to man- Up nobody stopping you dude to enter Onitsha and Hussle like a man ooh

11 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Mindlog: 5:28am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

Just as my family have wasted their time payying for plots way back 1976 on a 99 year lease........52 more years to go....2075! You and I would have been probably dead and gone!😆😆😆

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

Lolol you were saying? Go to southeast and mention that useless piece of the Constitution

SE and SS do not have enough lands just like China. I think you should be worry about Asians buying expanse of lands in SW. Lands are too costly in SE/ SS, that is the reason they are to pay double price for lands in SW. We don't invest wisely. We should our people sell lands and use the proceed to do owambe. That is foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:30am On Mar 16, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

SE and SS do not have enough lands just like China. I think you should be worry about Asians buying expanse of lands in SW. Lands are too costly in SE/ SS, that is they are ready to pay double price for lands in SW. We don't invest wisely. We should our people sell lands and use the proceed to do owambe. That is foolishness.
Asians are joking. Indigenization decree can be replaced with indigenization Act. And perfectly legal under the UN rules
Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Its not my business to take from Ijebu and come and prosper them in south East
You have to man- Up nobody stopping you dude to enter Onitsha and Hussle like a man ooh

I have no business being in Onitsha. But we as Yoruba people must now think as a people. Keep your Onitsha even if taps there are streaming liquid gold... good for wena... I don't have any business if the entire southeast is swallowed in a quake except for the human lives that might be consumed. That's how irrelevant the southeast is to us in the southwest

2 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:32am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

Asians are joking. Indigenization decree can be replaced with indigenization Act. And perfectly legal under the UN rules
Indigenization act? Who will pass it? THIS IS 2023 NOT 1967.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Indigenization act? Who will pass it? THIS IS 2023 NOT 1967.

Wait and see.... You can see elections are now becoming credible with bvas... Just wait and see
Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

I have no business being in Onitsha. But we as Yoruba people must now think as a people. Keep your Onitsha even if taps there are streaming liquid gold... good for wena

Yorubas missed opportunity of self-actualization in 1967. One Nigeria forever. What you are agitating for can only be possible through yoruba nation. Forget that dream of yours with Tinubu presidency.

8 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Yorubas missed opportunity of self-actualization in 1967. One Nigeria forever. What you are agitating for can only be possible through yoruba nation. Forget that dream of yours with Tinubu presidency.
So you think. Lolol if only you know....even the UK who sewed Nigeria together are moving towards disintegration
Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Winnersunited: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:
85% of Yoruba markets must indeed return to the indigenous people of the region. Enough is enough of handouts but time for effective and efficient take over of our economic assets.... Yoruba nation must wake up within the comity of nations in the Nigerian State.
I thought your people don't trade. Trading is meant for people that uses two by two shop . Our people full government positions is no longer the slogan. So trading is now attractive. Ignorance is a disease.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Winnersunited:
I thought your people don't trade. Trading is meant for people that uses two by two shop . Our people full government positions is no longer the slogan. So trading is now attractive. Ignorance is a disease.
Government positions...that would be solved using Peter Obi's formula in Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:40am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

Wait and see.... You can see elections are now becoming credible with bvas... Just wait and see
Even if all members of NA are APC, tribalism would be rules of the play. I remember water bill of Buhari. All Southerners and middlebelters across the party lines kicked against it.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Mindlog: 5:41am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

Uncle international law, quote the UN rules?

Go on, nothing do you as I am catching cruise with this your fantasyland.😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Do have a lovely day. Prosperity to the indigenous people of the southwest region is non-negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Whether the Kwerekweres in our markets wants it or not Yoruba people must prosper in our markets!

Can you imagine! In our own very markets o!!

1 Like

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Whiteangel1234: 5:48am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

I have no business being in Onitsha. But we as Yoruba people must now think as a people. Keep your Onitsha even if taps there are streaming liquid gold... good for wena... I don't have any business if the entire southeast is swallowed in a quake except for the human lives that might be consumed. That's how irrelevant the southeast is to us in the southwest

Okay best of luck !!
But for now , let me go and book my next flight to Lagos LAND OF MILK AND HONEY

we will continue to buy lands and do business unless Nigeria breakup then you talk about visas and permit

So let us all enjoy the dividend of ONE SWEET NIGERIA

Army will give wototwoto to anybody who try to break this sweet ONE NIGERIA .

How I wish WEST AFRICA WIL BECOME ONE COUNTRY I have my eye on Accra Ghana

14 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Okay best of luck !!
But for now , let me go and book my next flight to Lagos LAND OF MILK AND HONEY

we will continue to buy lands and do business unless Nigeria breakup then you talk about visas and permit

So let us all enjoy the dividend of ONE SWEET NIGERIA

Army will give wototwoto to anybody who try to break this sweet ONE NIGERIA .

How I wish WEST AFRICA WIL BECOME ONE COUNTRY I have my eye on Accra Ghana

You're welcome. You're missing the point. I am NOT against foreigners prosperity in Yoruba land. But it will no longer be at the expense of the indigenous Yoruba people. Every development must be led by a Yoruba indigent or risk government disapproval
Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by ImperialYoruba: 5:52am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:
It is time to prioritize the well being of the Yoruba citizens.. and protect the economy of the indigenous Yoruba people. By creating viable environment for the Yoruba man and woman to trade effectively and not allow our markets to be taken over by foreigners who are non indigenous people to the southwest... Across divides Britain, Germany and the United States have programs to protect the economic rights of indigenous peoples.... Southwest States should immediately commence such protectionism in all our markets.

While we thank the SW governments for the DAWN Commission that birthed the Western Security Network aka Amotekun... It is time we take matters of our economic prosperity and development serious by having protectionism for our indigenous Yoruba people who must take possession of over 80% of our markets including shopping malls... This is very important and a standard global economic practice worldwide EU countries have these, South Africa countries have these, UK has these even within the different conglomerates that form the UK.

100 percent in love with this idea.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Whiteangel1234: 5:53am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

You're welcome. You're missing the point. I am NOT against foreigners prosperity in Yoruba land. But it will no longer be at the expense of the indigenous Yoruba people. Every development must be led by a Yoruba indigent

I understand you perfectly but you MISS THE POINT
There is no Nigerian that is a foreigner in any part of Nigeria ,
What you envison can be possible under an ODUDUWA Republic , it means you guys need to assemble your weapon for war of independence from Nigeria

I cannot be a Foreigner in my country NiGERIA

It's impossible from Lagos to Abuja to Kano we must continue to buy land and prosper

9 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

I understand you perfectly but you MISS THE POINT
There is no Nigerian that is a foreigner in any part of Nigeria ,
What you envison can be possible under an ODUDUWA Republic , it means you guys need to assemble your weapon for war of independence from Nigeria

I cannot be a Foreigner in my country NiGERIA

It's impossible from Lagos to Abuja to Kano we must continue to buy land and prosper

Nope. Those rights are not absolute. You're still a foreigner in the southwest. Unless you're from the old western region and Midwest no matter what you acquire or build. It took a biro to erase some russian citizenship status in several European countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Whiteangel1234: 5:56am On Mar 16, 2023
There is nothing wrong with your idea but it can only be possible in ODUDUWA REPUBLIC
It's actually a crime to discriminate on any Nigerian based on tribe or religion

That Is why politicians and government officials cannot openly discriminate or implement your idea even if they want to

3 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
There is nothing wrong with your idea but it can only be possible in ODUDUWA REPUBLIC
It's actually a crime to discriminate on any Nigerian based on tribe or religion

That Is why politicians and government officials cannot openly discriminate or implement your idea even if they want to
We are NOT discriminating but promoting the rights of indigenous Yoruba people! Which is actually very godly.

1 Like

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by Whiteangel1234: 5:58am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:

Nope. Those rights are not absolute. You're still a foreigner in the southwest. Unless you're from the old western region and Midwest

Sorry Sir , Nigeria have moved passed Regional Government since 1967

We are practicing Federalism today so I will advise you to leave your comfort zones go to Kano , Kaduna , Zamfara and set up business and buy land it's cheaper up north , if you do not love the south east

7 Likes

Re: Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets by searchng4love: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Sorry Sir , Nigeria have moved passed Regional Government since 1967

We are practicing Federalism today so I will advise you to leave your comfort zones go to Kano , Kaduna , Zamfara and set up business and buy land it's cheaper up north , if you do not love the south east

Lolol thanks but no thanks. I have Igbo properties to take over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OPINION: Politicians Who Are Likely To Become The President Of Nigeria In Future / The Genius Of Wearing The Same Outfit Every Day....Like PMB / Checkout What Gambia's President Told Gambians On Homosexuality. Snapshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.