Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market (36302 Views)

ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Badgers14: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2023
If Sanwo Olu don't win on Saturday, all those blocks, sands and gravel will disappear by Sunday grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Charly68: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo Olu is unique in his leadership approach ,from the way he handled Covid 19 virus epidemic I knew he has good leadership stuff.. whoever vote against him is sick and can't recover because it is like chosen darkness instead of light. Keep up the good works .It is evil that bows before the good ,the wicked must bow at the gate of the righteous . Your enemies shall bow at last in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by sukkot: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
you mean tax to LG that are mostly embezed
embezzled or not tinubu sanwo and their agbero henchmen dey collect hundreds of millions from those Igbo boys for operating in Lagos. Taxation. That's why igbos hate those agbero guys lol. You know how many of dem done collect bottle for head for falling short with the tax lol
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by SisterAnn(f): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Accountantgener: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Good day to all nairalanders, it came to my notice that at the middle of 1st term a new law was introduced to the school by an administrator who knows nothing about administration asking all parents to make payment of 2,000naira for just toiletries of which when parents met during the PTA meeting the PTA chairman and all parents were against the introduction of monetization of toiletries but rather insisted that the former process should continue, which is physically giving the school 2 tissues,1 soap and 2 Dettol but instead the Administrator choose to isolate the children and taking them to an isolated hall while their colleagues are learning in the classes and they think by humiliating the Children that they will get the 2,000naira which they are imposing on parents as if that is not enough some kids from other parents have not been issued their results for first term because of toiletries and the administrator even breached the oral agreement that was agreed btw parents and the mgt in regards to increment on bus fair which was the reasons for bus increment but rather the administrator went ahead to increase school bus fair without informing parents nor even keeping to the agreements and the school is in rivers state in Elele. Pls my fellow nairalanders what can we do to the mgt of this school as i need your advices and want this post to get to the frontpage.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Someone said it..

He would set fire at night..
Then come back in the day to repair it.

And expected to be hailed..
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by kingthreat(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Where the 15M by LP?
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by RALPHOW(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
He should come and complete VGC Flyover and open service lanes from Okun Ajah / Okota to Jakande.
Also remove agbero,
(COLLECT TAXES THROUGH A CIVILISED WAY.) this is Lekki and not Ajegunle.

Then APC will win in Eti Osa again, otherwise Labour Party till these are settled .
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by reddingtonblack: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
9jaRealist:

Naija! They burn probably over N1b in goods and try to bribe you with N100m…smh
>

So you believe that lies traders alway throw to the media, even a traders whose business is not worth 1million will claim he lose 200million you think govt are foolish.
Every trader is claiming they lost goods worth over 10million in the same Akere market we know abi the ones in there dream. Exaggerations cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by creatorsverse(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
If sanwo olu can reduce the number of agberos in Lagos road, he has my vote... Lagos wasn't like this during the time of tinubu and fashola even ambode sef.. but it's as if the sanwo olu time just empowered them fully. Normally there are agberos in Lagos then but the ppl were not complaining, now the ppl are complaining that they are too much

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Dottormentor: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Eniya bi epon spotted.
socialmediaman:
Good move! Shows that if there were credible elections, leaders will work so they can win re-election

GRV will finish the project!

It’s too late for eye service. We know however that once he gets elected, the project will slow down and perhaps May never get completed, like TraderMoni
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by christee(f): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
ILE OBA TO JO, EWA LO BUSI
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Minjim: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2023
What these Ipob don't get is that Lagos is a cosmopolitan city.

There are heavy burden on the government from immigrants seeking greener pastures in Lagos

It takes a creative government to be able to deliver.

In my humble opinion as someone that has lived solely in Lagos since 1999 the current structure ruling Lagos has performed below my expectations but still, I won't trade them for PDP OR LP because I've seen what PDP can do. I've also seen LP in Ondo state for 8 years. So, whet do you want to tell me ?
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Cantonese: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Governor ——— phone repairer ——— mechanic ——— hairstylist ————- bricklayer —— maybe bus conductor, all because of GVR.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by lsoul: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2023
yet he cant fix eko bridge
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by jgbemson1: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2023
The market was burnt down by their political thugs
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Kingcalls: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
Is it a must for someone to live with his enemy. ..?

Abeg..Don't turn south West to a terrorist region like south east ..

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Mukina2

These are the type of people u guys should target...there should be very strict rules and consequences for tribal bigots.... people are beginning to say that Nairaland is the hub of Tribal bigots in this country.... u guys should created a thread of the new rule and post it on fro page... seun, u should create the thread and give very strict warning on the penalties of those that will even post an atom of Tribal bigotry .... it is really growing on ur forum... don't let it get to a point where u wudnt b able to control it again .... its getting out of hand...more people on ur forum are slowing joining the evil bandwagon of Tribal bigotry cos there are no real consequences....
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Isabi4lov: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2023
All this is because of LP grin grin grin

LP pressing their necks to do the needful, hope he won't stop if paradventure he is re-elected .

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Cantonese: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Minjim:
What these Ipob don't get is that Lagos is a cosmopolitan city.

There are heavy burden on the government from immigrants seeking greener pastures in Lagos

It takes a creative government to be able to deliver.

In my humble opinion as someone that has lived solely in Lagos since 1999 the current structure ruling Lagos has performed below my expectations but still, I won't trade them for PDP OR LP because I've seen what PDP can do. I've also seen LP in Ondo state for 8 years. So, whet do you want to tell me ?

What I want to tell you is that you are equally an immigrant, having arrived in Lagos in 1999, from wherever.

When born and bred Lagosians talk about their city, simply listen.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
Lagos takes care of its own and today I returned to kickoff the redevelopment of the Akere Motor Parts Market in Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA, which was affected by an unfortunate fire incident recently.

I also donated N100 million to the affected traders to ease their pains.

As we move towards the election this Saturday, we must not allow bigotry be what will divide us.

We must watch our utterances and ensure that we are not divisive. It is about the ordinary, everyday people. You own the mandate and it is about you.

Has he arrested the popular APC Thug that sent the murderers and arsonists? How about the security man that was killed? Will his family be compensated?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by 9jaRealist: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2023
reddingtonblack:
So you believe that lies traders alway throw to the media, even a traders whose business is not worth 1million will claim he lose 200million you think govt are foolish.
Every trader is claiming they lost goods worth over 10million in the same Akere market we know abi the ones in there dream. Exaggerations cheesy

I see you’re one of those who leave substance to chase shadows…abegi, carry on! cheesy
>
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by greenmouse(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2023
good move, nice one.
thanks for showing them love
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by prophetfire: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Ajibel:
Good one from Sanwo-olu. Owning the narrative.

Sanwo-olu for 2nd term!
Sanwo Olu is a good man in a bad company. He's keeping a bad company. People don't dislike him. It's Tinubu that they want to dislodge.
Depending on how the people vote he may become a casualty, but I see him retaining his seat. Especially with this his last minute desprate efforts.
However he should try to be more humane and people friendly.
Auctioning off traffic offenders cars is the height of wickedness. Let him fine them.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by stevonics: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Guy stop putting sand for this guy garri. I love Peter obi and samwo olu. In one Nigeria any tribe can decide to dominate anywhere and decides who rules over them.
oyin44:

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by ada9ja(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2023
These politicians can do anything to get sympathy from voters

They can burn that and still claim to be the saviour

Just like what happened in Akwa Ibom when thousands of intercity taxi cars were burnt just to blackmail APC

Don't trust them
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by guru90: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo-Olu be like boy to other politicians....

He be like a Remote person...

He be like he is controlling by someone......
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Inhuman69: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:

Sense no dey watin you type like this
Enemy
So why don’t you want the enemy to go and make their own country since you hate them so much
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Lightorder: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them
which hatred. I love my daughter but wouldn’t let her make my dinner for any reason. Is that hatred ?

GRV is also a Yoruba son . Stop talking rubbish . We are not kids . Sanwolu is just senselessly desperate. I expect you kingmakers on NL to tell him to just go and sleep, he has won before the election starts
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by sexyking1: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:

I have 3 properties in Lagos here, I'm a landlord and I paid fully to possibly ur father. Now you want me to leave my land? Bro you must be thinking with ur anus. Before 2027, I'm very sure the remaining Yorubas in Lagos must have relocated to Ogun state cos we are acquiring the remaining Lagos. Just name your price.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by nzubegod: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Ok12345:

SANWO OLU THE SERVANT OF THE MASSES
SANWO OLU THE ACHIEVER
SANWO OLU THE LOVER OF EVERY TRIBE
MY OPPORTUNITY CREATING GOVERNOR
SANWO OLU THE EMULATOR
SANWO OLU LEKANSI
IGBEGA IPINLE EKO LEKANSI

Burn And Repair Connection Things And Things
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by slowice(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2023
While urchins re busy hating and shouting "Yoruba r'waonu" their governor is working twice as hard to impress the people they love to hate.

Lagos is a metropolitan city and a rallying point for Nigerians. the truth is that non Yorubas will always have a strong say in who becomes governor.

Infact,in the long run,they will be the actual king makers. This isn't an insult to Yoruba people,this is simply what happens in places like Lagos worldwide.

If Yoruba people are wise,they would jettison tribal politics because it will only unite non Yoruba in lagos more.

As time goes on, our electioneering system will become more santised and godfatherism, especially in the south,will be non existent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SSS Releases Detained Judges / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.