Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market (36322 Views)

ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Minjim: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Cantonese:

What I want to tell you is that you are equally an immigrant, having arrived in Lagos in 1999, from wherever.

When born and bred Lagosians talk about their city, simply listen.

I was born in Lagos. I used 1999 because our nascent democracy was started then
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by seanwilliam(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2023
This man and Seyi Makinde of oyo state deserve second term tbh

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Omo Time is Agnes

Lols 😂

Thank God for Obi oo!
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Ojiofor: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2023
ObIdients have turned Sanwoolu to become a hard working governor and Lagosians are the beneficiary.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by belcom10(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2023
I don't like this kind of politics, You create the problem, then rush to solve to gain public acceptance. I don't why the politicians keep acting this way.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by man4woman: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Though, Sanwolu has been working hard and a good man. Only that his master is the problem people persive in Lagos.

Now my point is this to us celebrating this action:

This fire incident must have been caused by; Act-Man or originally.

Act-Man: Politicians do this causes this type of destruction and come back to repair it, to make people see them as good and working well.

Believe it or not, it happens!
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by zeuss: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
let your Rhodes or what evere u call him go and govern your anambra state.

You ND sanwo are not from LAGOS.... Leave Lagos for the LAGOSIAN.... Go to ur state.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Chetas81(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Unless those business people just wanted to vote for sanwolu THE MAN WITH TRAGEDY
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by nedekid: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Bravo. Sanwo olu is a good man.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Lanretoye(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2023
zeuss:

You ND sanwo are not from LAGOS.... Leave Lagos for the LAGOSIAN.... Go to ur state.
wether I'm lagosian or not,leave what is lagosian's to lagosians and stop meddling with people's affairs.no body is dragging anambra with you,stop making it a burial ground or cemetery that your corpses are just being buried when u die.anambra is habitable,go back there.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by bonnyhope: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
na government shop? Abi what are you saying, most taxes this shop owners pays don't even reach the state government, they are mostly embezed by those LG chairmen

How is this the fault of the citizens who pay the tax. State govt should find a way of making the tax collectors accountable
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Thermodynamics(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Ok12345:

SANWO OLU THE SERVANT OF THE MASSES
SANWO OLU THE ACHIEVER
SANWO OLU THE LOVER OF EVERY TRIBE
MY OPPORTUNITY CREATING GOVERNOR
SANWO OLU THE EMULATOR
SANWO OLU LEKANSI
IGBEGA IPINLE EKO LEKANSI

See how easy it is to deceive some Nigerians, election don reach this Tinubu puppet is not behaving like a human being, if he wins now he will forget you for the next 4years.

Na floater de inside your skill, no brain inside your skill, I'm suprise you can even type a message on nairaland, it's not an insult, it's the truth.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by zeuss: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
wether I'm lagosian or not,leave what is lagosian's to lagosians and stop meddling with people's affairs.no body is dragging anambra with you,stop making it a burial ground or cemetery that your corpses are just being buried when u die.anambra is habitable,go back there.

Am I seeking to be governor or to have control of Lagos resources? I am contributing my good qouta to Lagos economy and ultimate positive development and I will continue to do so even with my VOTE.
You and sanwo olu allow the owners of Lagos to govern THEMSELVES for once..... RHODE VIVOUR is a name that is interwoven with the history and origin of Lagos as a geographical entity. You have ur own roots to go back to. stop being coverteous.... Greedy thieves.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by visaclick: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Wow 100m , shey i no go put my house on fire so😂😂
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Lanretoye(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2023
zeuss:

Am I seeking to be governor or to have control of Lagos resources? I am contributing my good qouta to Lagos economy and ultimate positive development and I will continue to do so even with my VOTE.
You and sanwo olu allow the owners of Lagos to govern THEMSELVES for once..... RHODE VIVOUR is a name that is interwoven with the history and origin of Lagos and a geographical entity. You have ur own roots to go back to stop being coverteous.... Greedy thieves.
go and contribute to your village,they need your contributions there the more.okoro go back,don't wait until u die here in lagos before them carry your deadbody go.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by incandescentena: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Thoughtful...true
chatinent:
I'd prefer elections be conducted annually. The country may change.
But is your comment coming on the 5th page? It used to be amongs the 1st page.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by zeuss: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
go and contribute to your village,they need your contributions there the more.okoro go back,don't wait until u die here in lagos before them carry your deadbody go.

AGBERO.....

Rhodes Vivour will make Lagos better for all and sundry....
Indigenes and surjourners alike..... Bigots like you will remain loud bigots with data on phones.... While we continue taking our tangible developmental strides working hand in glove with H. E. GBADEBO RHODES-VIVOUR
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by incandescentena: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
You and zeuss should stop constituting nuisance here about our Lagos. You can both leave if it pleases you!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by luluman: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ok12345:

SANWO OLU THE SERVANT OF THE MASSES
SANWO OLU THE ACHIEVER
SANWO OLU THE LOVER OF EVERY TRIBE
MY OPPORTUNITY CREATING GOVERNOR
SANWO OLU THE EMULATOR
SANWO OLU LEKANSI
IGBEGA IPINLE EKO LEKANSI
Wait till after Saturday. You may be defeated.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by moneyissweet(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
After the election he will abandon the project and off his phone grin grin grin grin

Evil party
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Omoawoke: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them

Even if buys private jet for all of them, they will still vote a chicken ahead of him as long as it bears chinedu. They are that desperate and they shall fail
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Unrated900(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
McLizbae:
Man is really making good efforts. Wish him and the people of Lagos the very best this Saturday.

Nice one your sense and iq nor go dry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Zeezenho: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
another chest beating, when many don run back to village

We no they chest beat go and verify more igbos are coming.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by easytig(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
The way obi flogged jagaban in Lagos ehn, sanwolu all of a sudden woke up to reality and realise that this election is not business as usual,he started running from pillar to post, would be glad if grv can pull the chestnut out of the fire and win Lagos hand down,Bleep experience,we need a new dawn in Lagos.
kelmicheal:
Without Ellupee this urgencies won't have happened the masses need to put fear into all these our politicians is good for development.

Goodluck to all the Governorship Candidates

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Nfora: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
I beg let us have elections every year, Nigeria will develop faster grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Fearyourcreator: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
socialmediaman:
Good move! Shows that if there were credible elections, leaders will work so they can win re-election

GRV will finish the project!

It’s too late for eye service. We know however that once he gets elected, the project will slow down and perhaps May never get completed, like TraderMoni
Lagos is not your own state.. Lagos dont abandon project ... Go check project started last four years ... Lagos dont do that rubbish compared to other states
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Lanretoye(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
zeuss:

AGBERO.....

Rhodes Vivour will make Lagos better for all and sundry....
Indigenes and surjourners alike..... Bigots like you will remain loud bigots with data on phones.... While we continue taking our tangible developmental strides working hand in glove with H. E. GBADEBO RHODES-VIVOUR
what you people turned your famous Onitsha market into can never happen here in lagos...all the states you people are governing are the worst of 36.carry your vivour go anambra,that's where u need him.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Lanretoye(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
incandescentena:
You and zeuss should stop constituting nuisance here about our Lagos. You can both leave if it pleases you!
if u don borrow 50mb,na to dey post nonsense...e go soon finish.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by spencekat(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
seanwilliam:
This man and Seyi Makinde of oyo state deserve second term tbh
They will succeed.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by socialmediaman: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lagos is not your own state.. Lagos dont abandon project ... Go check project started last four years ... Lagos dont do that rubbish compared to other states

What part of Lagos are you from?
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by EmmyDJourno: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Throwback:
This is the difference between an achiever and a dreaming pretender.

Sanwo-Olu will be reelected with a landslide victory.

Whitehead🤣
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by easytig(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Na hin way be dat,yeye man wey call himself sanwolu ordinary election dey give am high blood pressure,if he perform well like fashola did in his first tenure,lagosians will definitely return him there,na now him day just break,he wants to grab victory from the jaws of defeat,but his defeat is signed, sealed and will be delivered on Saturday.
moneyissweet:
After the election he will abandon the project and off his phone grin grin grin grin

Evil party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose / IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari / Judge Adedayo Akintoye Buys Property In Dubai’s Burj Khalifa - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.