Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market (36324 Views)

ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by nnamdi640: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Thank God for Lp. Please let unite irrespective the tribe or religion and fight our common enemy (politicians). If the masses can mount pressure on them, they will do the right thing. Who ever believe that Sanolu can be this humble.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by boldtruthalways: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2023
If this guy gets 2nd tenure, he will be brutal, I'm telling you the truth. All these are political moves to win the heart of people. Lagos should not be deceived ooooo.
Go for GRV of LP for a new Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Akaujaa(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmmmm, politics, a very strong force. Now, those who mobilised thugs to burn the market have started reconstructing it with tax payers money to make an impression and woo voters. Politics is dirty in Africa

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by TOYNEX(f): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
Very commendable of him.
I expected him to condemn the attack by APC arsonists who burnt down the market and make sure they are arrested. If an arrest isn't made, they will still indulge in such act again.

I applaud his donation and swift response. Nice one.
Apt

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by PythonPros: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Politics is game of the intelligent, matured, tolerant and wise... it goes beyond mere common man’s reasoning grin

Well said. Soludo could have used this approach as well and not resorting to threats
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by nonix22(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
who dey hate you?? who are you? with your manipulative and Narc tenddency.
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by wazzub: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
Lagos takes care of its own and today I returned to kickoff the redevelopment of the Akere Motor Parts Market in Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA, which was affected by an unfortunate fire incident recently.

I also donated N100 million to the affected traders to ease their pains.

As we move towards the election this Saturday, we must not allow bigotry be what will divide us.

We must watch our utterances and ensure that we are not divisive. It is about the ordinary, everyday people. You own the mandate and it is about you.

What about the security guard I heard was killed?
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by GorillaApp(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Ok12345:

SANWO OLU THE SERVANT OF THE MASSES
SANWO OLU THE ACHIEVER
SANWO OLU THE LOVER OF EVERY TRIBE
MY OPPORTUNITY CREATING GOVERNOR
SANWO OLU THE EMULATOR
SANWO OLU LEKANSI
IGBEGA IPINLE EKO LEKANSI

I'm fully obidient but I like Sanwo olu. it's unfortunate that his mentor is not someone I admire. I like his tenacity but he is dirty.

I look at people and not tribe.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Zeezenho: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
if he build it, will he also buy goods for them? Try get sense

We are igbo we will raise them back to their feet,they will raise from zero and still buy your papa house plus his grave mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Dem go burn market
Dem go rebuild am
Hmmmmmmm.....
Yeye dey smell ooooo
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by tishbite42: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
your leaders know the importance of having the Igbos in Lagos and are so doing everything to please the Igbos in this Lagos . You that don't have upto 200k in your bank account is talking rubbish

In less than 48hrs, Sanwo Olu has done so many things to please the Igbos , that's how important the Igbos re to Lagos .

Seyi Tinubu married Igbo woman, Davido married Igbo lady, Governor Rotimi akeredolu married Igbo woman from Imo state so is many of your leaders.

Igbos get level abeg
Oga stop spending your intellectual energy on these zombies
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by tishbite42: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
boldtruthalways:
If this guy gets 2nd tenure, he will be brutal, I'm telling you the truth. All these are political moves to win the heart of people. Lagos should not be deceived ooooo.
Go for GRV of LP for a new Lagos.
You just said the bitter truth
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by God2man2again(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Actions speaker louder than words.

Thank you Governor.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by hurryup123(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them
please kindly drop your account number.
Let me credit you for your breakfast/Lunch..
Cos you sound so broke
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by BOLATINUBU01: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2023
hurryup123:
please kindly drop your account number.
Let me credit you for your breakfast/Lunch..
Cos you sound so broke
please stop crying
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by BOLATINUBU01: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Zeezenho:

We are igbo we will raise them back to their feet,they will raise from zero and still buy your papa house plus his grave mugu.
another chest beating, when many don run back to village

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by hurryup123(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
please stop crying
I'm serious.
Drop your aza
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Prozico22(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Abeg u go still loss
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Johnthum(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2023
I'm beginning to like Sanwo-olu, it's like he is a good man surrounded by evil people like Tinubu urchins.

I urge my Igbo brothers to vote Sanwoolu he meant good for us.

According to our investigation, we found out that it was Tinubu urchins and Shettima miscreants that are causing problems between Igbos and Sanwoolu.

Shettima miscreants on Nairaland are evil people from the North that wants to retain Power by PROXY đź’Ż
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Spanki:

Tell me who is not kind to Igbo, but who is Igbo kind to? That is a very big question...
I don't argue with women
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Johnthum(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2023
I'm beginning to like Sanwo-olu, it's like he is a good man surrounded by evil people like Tinubu urchins.

I urge my Igbo brothers to vote Sanwoolu he meant good for us.

According to our investigation, we found out that it was Tinubu urchins and Shettima miscreants that are causing problems between Igbos and Sanwoolu.

Shettima miscreants on Nairaland are evil people from the North that wants to retain Power by PROXY đź’Ż.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by easytig(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Knock it off ,layal holm is full Lebanese
NaijaRoyalty:
your leaders know the importance of having the Igbos in Lagos and are so doing everything to please the Igbos in this Lagos . You that don't have upto 200k in your bank account is talking rubbish

In less than 48hrs, Sanwo Olu has done so many things to please the Igbos , that's how important the Igbos re to Lagos .

Seyi Tinubu married Igbo woman, Davido married Igbo lady, Governor Rotimi akeredolu married Igbo woman from Imo state so is many of your leaders.

Igbos get level abeg
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by easytig(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Knock it off,Sanwo olu the puppet, if tinubu tell the puppet to bark,he will,bite nko he will,we want a governor who is a man of his own, likewise obaseki
Ok12345:

SANWO OLU THE SERVANT OF THE MASSES
SANWO OLU THE ACHIEVER
SANWO OLU THE LOVER OF EVERY TRIBE
MY OPPORTUNITY CREATING GOVERNOR
SANWO OLU THE EMULATOR
SANWO OLU LEKANSI
IGBEGA IPINLE EKO LEKANSI
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by seguno2: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
Is it a must for someone to live with his enemy. ..?

Abeg..Don't turn south West to a terrorist region like south east ..

Is it not a terrorist zone already with MC Oluomo, Auxiliary and other agberos used by politicians to destroy the people, so that they can loot instead of serving the people as promised
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by seguno2: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Reinamaria:
Nice one from Sanwo-Olu.

If only politicians responded like this on a norm, and not just because of the elections, would we complain?

If only the people are engaged in governance always, instead of only during elections, won’t your desire be a reality
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Passionate888: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2023
I like this man
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2023
easytig:
Knock it off ,layal holm is full Lebanese
Seyi Tinubu wife is a Nigerian from Anambra state

Forget the oyingbo name , she's Igbo
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by seguno2: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2023
incandescentena:
Suddenly a renewed vigor by the Governor.

You have since deserved a second term

Since deserved because he is a thief who steals the federal allocation, IGR and even loans instead of employing administrative staff, technicians, engineers, billing officers etc to make water available in every building?

Is that what he, Tinubu and others have done to make Lagos a modern city
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by kelmicheal: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Without Ellupee this urgencies won't have happened the masses need to put fear into all these our politicians is good for development.

Goodluck to all the Governorship Candidates
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Telldem1(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Baba don turn to Bricklayer. The fear of Elupee is the beginning of wisdom grin cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by easytig(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Like it's taken them years to complete both yaba and oyingbo overhead bridges.even the so called blue light rail is not yet in operation.wack ass Lagos state government
socialmediaman:
Good move! Shows that if there were credible elections, leaders will work so they can win re-election

GRV will finish the project!

It’s too late for eye service. We know however that once he gets elected, the project will slow down and perhaps May never get completed, like TraderMoni
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Minjim: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2023
chatinent:

Immigrant? In their country?

The way you folks talk tho

Since Igbos believe they're Biafrans, they're also be identified as immigrant in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses / FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / Buhari Presenting The N8.6trn Budget For 2018 To NASS (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.