Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market (36327 Views)

ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by eliwa47(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Carry go sanwo Olu, one more term!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by meum: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Wey done

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
Lagos takes care of its own and today I returned to kickoff the redevelopment of the Akere Motor Parts Market in Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA, which was affected by an unfortunate fire incident recently.

I also donated N100 million to the affected traders to ease their pains.

As we move towards the election this Saturday, we must not allow bigotry be what will divide us.

We must watch our utterances and ensure that we are not divisive. It is about the ordinary, everyday people. You own the mandate and it is about you.

This is very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by farouk2much(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2023
I pray make ELLU- P win the governorship race

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2023
I hope they don't pay high rent after the building is finished and I hope they get access to rent the shops no be say after election story go change.

After all na you send tugs to burn the building

And na you come they build the building
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2023
He'll not return it. Do you WORSE tongue
Mercisharelove:
Tell Tinubu to return Obi mandate.

He stole it
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by bonnyhope: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them

He is doing it for himself to win election

Besides, do you have idea how much people pay to rent a shop in Lagos?

You talk ignorantly

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by 9jaRealist: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
Lagos takes care of its own and today I returned to kickoff the redevelopment of the Akere Motor Parts Market in Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA, which was affected by an unfortunate fire incident recently.

I also donated N100 million to the affected traders to ease their pains.

As we move towards the election this Saturday, we must not allow bigotry be what will divide us.

We must watch our utterances and ensure that we are not divisive. It is about the ordinary, everyday people. You own the mandate and it is about you.

Naija! They burn probably over N1b in goods and try to bribe you with N100m…smh
>

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Pickmycall: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2023
On a normal day sanwo-olu would rather close the market completely until further notice.
But because of election,he is doing'Mr nice guy'
The #100m donation to the traders was a Greek gift.Is it not the same traders that different government agencies that go there to extort different levies and taxes with reckless abandoned from them?.Their market was closed for a mere environmental offence.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by SavageResponse(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2023
See the way he's saying "I donated N100 million to ease their " pain as if it was his personal money he donated angry

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo Olu is a good man I must confess. Only that that platform he is running on won't hold water. And because he was placed on that position, he can't overstep his boundaries in many aspect pertaining welfarism of the common man.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by sukkot: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Tell Tinubu to return Obi mandate.

He stole it
tinubu is not gay oooo. let obi keep his man date

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2023
apc is an enemy of democracy and the people.

it will never be well with them.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Iqtest: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Sentiment aside, sanwo olu is the best governor in nigeria, i really hope he is reelected for second term

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Truthdeypain: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
Is it a must for someone to live with his enemy. ..?

Abeg..Don't turn south West to a terrorist region like south east ..

Racists. Hitlers of Africa.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Doracity82(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
I pray Sanwo olu will win . He is doing well as a governor.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by onuman: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Miscreants from SW states outside Lagos state frequently burn Lagos and its economy, as they foolishly believe that they were punishing Igbos for being richer than them in Yoruba land. Impoverished mindset.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Ok12345:

SANWO OLU THE SERVANT OF THE MASSES
SANWO OLU THE ACHIEVER
SANWO OLU THE LOVER OF EVERY TRIBE
MY OPPORTUNITY CREATING GOVERNOR
SANWO OLU THE EMULATOR
SANWO OLU LEKANSI
IGBEGA IPINLE EKO LEKANSI
SANWO OLU THE HAIRDRESSER
SANWO OLU THE PHONE MECHANIC
SANWO OLU THE FOOTBALLER 🤣😂😂
Na joke I Dey o no vex
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by sukkot: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them
you know how much tax dem dey collect from thosee igbo guys in that market ? you have to refurbish your tax base. the point has been made. little slap on the wrist now let me help you up
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Proudlyomonna: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Throwback:
This is the difference between an achiever and a dreaming pretender.

Sanwo-Olu will be reelected with a landslide victory.

Let's just wait till the d day.
One thing is for sure,sane Nigerians and the common masses have bought into the Ideologies of Labour Party.
If the elections will be free and fair Apc will not Win.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by BOLATINUBU01: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
bonnyhope:

He is doing it for himself to win election

Besides, do you have idea how much people pay to rent a shop in Lagos?

You talk ignorantly
na government shop? Abi what are you saying, most taxes this shop owners pays don't even reach the state government, they are mostly embezed by those LG chairmen
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Iqtest:
Sentiment aside, sanwo olu is the best governor in nigeria, i really hope he is reelected for second term
He has tried his best he cannot please everybody at the end of the day Na OSONDI OWENDI

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by BOLATINUBU01: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:
you know how much tax dem dey collect from thosee igbo guys in that market ? you have to refurbish your tax base. the point has been made. little slap on the wrist now let me help you up
you mean tax to LG that are mostly embezed
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by decency02: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
My people don't be deceived by this act of criminality. If you vote for him, this proposed site will be turn to motor park for the agberos and this work will definitely stop. That's their way and it has always been their strategies. The question is this WHO BURNT THE MARKET IN THE FIRST PLACE ? HAS THERE BEEN ANY ARREST MADE SO FAR OR NO SUSPECT YET ? My people we are wiser than this.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by stankovic09: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
a good system can turn a bad person good WHILE a bad system can turn a good person bad....
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Antoeni(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Market Burnt By Their Structure
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Simplythebest: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Poverty have block your sense of reasoning. Am sure you have not traveled outside your village before. Unfortunate follow
oyin44:
Is it a must for someone to live with his enemy. ..?

Abeg..Don't turn south West to a terrorist region like south east ..
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by reddingtonblack: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Reinamaria:
Nice one from Sanwo-Olu.

If only politicians responded like this on a norm, and not just because of the elections, would we complain?

If you understand humans are insatiable you will know people will complain, even jesus could not satisfy people when he co-existed with humans.
Person wey no like you, if you like turn yourself to chair for him/her to sit, it would alienate the hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode / Pirates Captured By Navy After They Hijacked Oil Tanker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.