Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market (36328 Views)

ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by hedonido: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2023
It's hard to beat Sanwo at this game. In this case, I'm at a crossroad.

He would likely win, and unfortunately I'll not necessarily be unhappy if that happens.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by mmadu5(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them

these people? you are nothing but a bloody fool . may you die a horrible and painful death . may your children beg to eat may you never see good in your life. useless ape like creature.

ANIMALISTIC TRIBES
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Do your best and leave the rest, if people appreciate your performance they will vote you in again. If they don't let another person win and perform as much as or better than you did. After 4 years, they will be in position to judge their own decision.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Ikennadesmond: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2023
This is a welcome development
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Inhuman69: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2023
eliwa47:
Carry go sanwo Olu, one more term!

After the election he will go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2023
Inducement in a garb. It’s well . The Obi effect.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by reddingtonblack: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2023
9jaRealist:

I see you’re one of those who leave substance to chase shadows…abegi, carry on! cheesy
>

And i see you belong to those class of people who have no respect or regards for reality you just wan live in delusions ... get well soon
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by seguno2: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
Lagos takes care of its own and today I returned to kickoff the redevelopment of the Akere Motor Parts Market in Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA, which was affected by an unfortunate fire incident recently.

How does Lagos take care of its own, instead of stealing their commonwealth for employing thousands of professional teachers yearly to make education free for all children?

pluto04:
fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike

Okay. Not exactly what he said. But that is exactly what he implied. How much is the minimum wage of Lagos state civil servants? He seems to be out of touch and his statements are highly irresponsible!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike/

[b]Governor Babatunde Fashola battled hard weekend, to justify the astronomical hike in tuition fees recently introduced in Lagos State University, LASU, by the state government.[/b]Recall that the state government had increased tuition fees paid in the university from N25,000 to N250,000 per session.

Fashola, who spoke at Government College, Ughelli’s, annual luncheon party in Lagos, said Nigerians were unconsciously making the country one where there would be separate schools for the rich and poor.

According to him, critics of the increment are indirectly calling for a Nigerian society which will be divided into poor university for the poor and rich university for rich people.

He said: “Countries that do not prioritise education are always at the mercy of those who place a high premium on education.

“Where in the world have we seen tuition fee of university of N25,000? You cannot find this anywhere. Even the nations that are developed and wealthy do not give education for N25,000.

“LASU started very well and over the years, the population grew and beyond the available facilities and the school began to deteriorate. We are determined to rescue LASU and we will not make it a school for the poor.

“We are unconsciously making Nigeria a society where there will be a school for the rich and one for the poor.
“Several people in this country pay so much for education abroad while the schools here continue to deteriorate. It is only in the university that the children of the rich and children of the poor can sit in the same classroom.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by kingyakos: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2023
U sent your urchins to set the market ablaze so you would come from behind to condemn their actions and rebuild the market so to get sympathy vote from igbos. E no go work, your NAFDAC number 18/03/2023.

Igbos vote in Lagos is for GRV
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by ejimatic: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
Lagos takes care of its own and today I returned to kickoff the redevelopment of the Akere Motor Parts Market in Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA, which was affected by an unfortunate fire incident recently.

I also donated N100 million to the affected traders to ease their pains.

As we move towards the election this Saturday, we must not allow bigotry be what will divide us.

We must watch our utterances and ensure that we are not divisive. It is about the ordinary, everyday people. You own the mandate and it is about you.
. Regrettably we allowed politics to divide us in NIGERIA? This is painful!
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2023
SANWO OLU IS DOING WELL,WE ALL VOTE SANWO OLU. HE IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB.
SANWO OLU THE WINNER GOVERNOR
GODBLESS YOU. grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by chatinent: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Minjim:
What these Ipob don't get is that Lagos is a cosmopolitan city.

There are heavy burden on the government from immigrants seeking greener pastures in Lagos

It takes a creative government to be able to deliver.

In my humble opinion as someone that has lived solely in Lagos since 1999 the current structure ruling Lagos has performed below my expectations but still, I won't trade them for PDP OR LP because I've seen what PDP can do. I've also seen LP in Ondo state for 8 years. So, whet do you want to tell me ?

Immigrant? In their country?

The way you folks talk tho
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Flier: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Zeezenho: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
Is it a must for someone to live with his enemy. ..?

Abeg..Don't turn south West to a terrorist region like south east ..

Lagosians are not complaining 8f you are not ok with go back to your ogbomoso.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by xamuel17(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:

Wailings of a poor man grin

We are not the reason why you are poor and filled with hate.

Tell your fellow tribal bigots to stop selling their inheritance to south easterns since you want a selective One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Lanretoye(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2023
zeuss:

Bigot...... Rhode vivour is a LAGOSIAN u and the horde fighting to control Lagos are not.
let your Rhodes or what evere u call him go and govern your anambra state.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by DOM7: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Election reformat all politicians brain.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Mccullum: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo-Olu for one more term by the will of God..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Lanretoye(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2023
zeuss:

Bigot...... Rhode vivour is a LAGOSIAN u and the horde fighting to control Lagos are not.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by chatinent: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2023
I'd prefer elections be conducted annually. The country may change.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by BOLATINUBU01: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2023
mmadu5:

these people? you are nothing but a bloody fool . may you die a horrible and painful death . may your children beg to eat may you never see good in your life. useless ape like creature.

ANIMALISTIC TRIBES
so you are attacking my tribes, because of my opinion? That's why I said u people are filled with hatred

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Spanki(f): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
your leaders know the importance of having the Igbos in Lagos and are so doing everything to please the Igbos in this Lagos . You that don't have upto 200k in your bank account is talking rubbish

In less than 48hrs, Sanwo Olu has done so many things to please the Igbos , that's how important the Igbos re to Lagos .

Seyi Tinubu married Igbo woman, Davido married Igbo lady, Governor Rotimi akeredolu married Igbo woman from Imo state so is many of your leaders.

Igbos get level abeg

Tell me who is not kind to Igbo, but who is Igbo kind to? That is a very big question...
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Guyman01: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:

Beware of your BP
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Zeezenho: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them

Mugu n a 7na burn am n a una go still build amigo too get level.ile oba ti o jo,urchins know the rest.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by hush15: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Sanwo Olu is a good guy and probably deserves another term but then his government is shrouded in so much secrecy, it’s like well organized criminal tax cabal, nobody truly knows how much Lagos state government generates.
What are the duties of ALPHA-BETA CONSULTING LLP. and LAGOS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE?

why do we have two different organizations doing the same jobs?

The reason why I’m voting GVR is because he has promised to make Lagos state treasury open to the public. This single act will uncover the biggest criminal tax cabal in Africa.

This is why the whole establishment is up against GVR because he’s likely to win.

Sanwo-Olu is a puppet. However nice and good his intention is, him, the team, the godfather, the party won't allow Lagos to flourish openly. Lagos is government like a mafia clique and any progress I makes will be at their pace.

All these kind gestures don't move me cos when it's over and they have the power, it would be back to the old statusquo, mind you he won't be running for a third term. So if you ask me, cos this might be the only time Nigeria will be able to have a proper election and INEC to redeem itself. Should tinubu be allow to preside over Nigeria, I don't think Nigeria can ever have credible elections again.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by BOLATINUBU01: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Zeezenho:

Mugu n a 7na burn am n a una go still build amigo too get level.ile oba ti o jo,urchins know the rest.
if he build it, will he also buy goods for them? Try get sense
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by christistruth01: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Ok12345:

SANWO OLU THE SERVANT OF THE MASSES
SANWO OLU THE ACHIEVER
SANWO OLU THE LOVER OF EVERY TRIBE
MY OPPORTUNITY CREATING GOVERNOR
SANWO OLU THE EMULATOR
SANWO OLU LEKANSI
IGBEGA IPINLE EKO LEKANSI
Sanwo Olu is good at Humility, even his enemies will not deny it

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Enddy50ty(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2023
hush15:

Sanwo-Olu is a puppet. However nice and good his intention is, him, the team, the godfather, the party won't allow Lagos to flourish openly. Lagos is government like a mafia clique and any progress I makes will be at their pace.

All these kind gestures don't move me cos when it's over and they have the power, it would be back to the old statusquo, mind you he won't be running for a third term. So if you ask me, cos this might be the only time Nigeria will be able to have a proper election and INEC to redeem itself. Should tinubu be allow to preside over Nigeria, I don't think Nigeria can ever have credible elections again.

On point bro.. I can’t agree less
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Allisgud: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2023
This is why govt need competitors so they will do their work, sanwolu believe all this while that lagos power belong to burdillion, now he knows where it belong to

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Jackson105: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2023
socialmediaman:
Good move! Shows that if there were credible elections, leaders will work so they can win re-election

GRV will finish the project!

It’s too late for eye service. We know however that once he gets elected, the project will slow down and perhaps May never get completed, like TraderMoni

Keep fooling yourself, last last you will shout rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by christistruth01: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2023
9jaRealist:

Naija! They burn probably over N1b in goods and try to bribe you with N100m…smh
>

What did Enugu give them when ipob burnt down the market there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode / Pirates Captured By Navy After They Hijacked Oil Tanker (Photos) / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.