Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market (36321 Views)

ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by easytig(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Na eye service sanwo dey do,after election his heart go strong like rock
nedekid:
Bravo. Sanwo olu is a good man.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Charisma01: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
Is it a must for someone to live with his enemy. ..?

Abeg..Don't turn south West to a terrorist region like south east ..

Are you crazy?, in FCT here, the Senator elect is a yoruba woman.
I pity the children you will raise.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by chatinent: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Minjim:

Since Igbos believe they're Biafrans, they're also be identified as immigrant in Lagos
You are just being tribalistic. It doesn’t help tho
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by chatinent: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
incandescentena:
Thoughtful...true But is your comment coming on the 5th page? It used to be amongs the 1st page.

🫡
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by nedekid: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
easytig:
Na eye service sanwo dey do,after election his heart go strong like rock
His problem na that oga weh de control am.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by beardedboy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
zeuss:

Bigot...... Rhode vivour is a LAGOSIAN u and the horde fighting to control Lagos are not.
How bold of you Shinedu to conclude that he's not a Lagosian.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Interoma(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
socialmediaman:
Good move! Shows that if there were credible elections, leaders will work so they can win re-election

GRV will finish the project!

It’s too late for eye service. We know however that once he gets elected, the project will slow down and perhaps May never get completed, like TraderMoni
Black men with black thinking, especially these yeebow people's from south east.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by georgeakins: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
your leaders know the importance of having the Igbos in Lagos and are so doing everything to please the Igbos in this Lagos . You that don't have upto 200k in your bank account is talking rubbish

In less than 48hrs, Sanwo Olu has done so many things to please the Igbos , that's how important the Igbos re to Lagos .

Seyi Tinubu married Igbo woman, Davido married Igbo lady, Governor Rotimi akeredolu married Igbo woman from Imo state so is many of your leaders.

Igbos get level abeg

Sanwo is just another mumu.
I will be happy if he loses this election.

Ibos don't deserve this.
They are the worst human species I have ever seen.

Election is this weekend, instead of you going back to your wretched region and elect good leaders , you're here ranting about what is happening in another man's land.
I'm sorry for you.

Ibo land is a cursed land, that is why all of you ran away from the place.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Emola12(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
Is it a must for someone to live with his enemy. ..?

Abeg..Don't turn south West to a terrorist region like south east ..
you lack integrity aswear o ni opolo kankan bayi walahitalahi
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by SmokedWhiskey: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo-Olu for no give dem shi shi, that place is a private business, and LASG is not your insurance company . Bunch of f**ckin ingrates.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by socialmediaman: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Interoma:

Black men with black thinking, especially these yeebow people's from south east.

A "dirty" tribal bigot is talking about black people with black thinking. Wonders!
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by amuwo1980: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good one from this good man, hope it is not a mere campaign capping, finish the project Oga
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by DanielPat01: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Throwback:
This is the difference between an achiever and a dreaming pretender.

Sanwo-Olu will be reelected with a landslide victory.

He won't. I dreamt he will be defeated by the Labour Party candidate (GRV). I am telling you this because my dream always comes to pass.

I am Obidient who thinks about Peter Obi most of the time before the election but I dreamt Tinubu will win but never believed it despite everything I have dreamt about came to pass but to my greatest surprise Tinubu won.

Sanwo Oulu won't win In a free and fair election. Save this and quote me on the future.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Spandau: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
sukkot:
tinubu is not gay oooo. let obi keep his man date

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by UnabashedIPOB: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Liegerian politicians and their self-serving interests. Could it be that the governor had turned a new leaf and become more answerable to the needs of his constituents or is it just another political ploy to garner votes in the upcoming election? The voters have to decide on that.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by ebufa: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
Lagos takes care of its own and today I returned to kickoff the redevelopment of the Akere Motor Parts Market in Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA, which was affected by an unfortunate fire incident recently.

I also donated N100 million to the affected traders to ease their pains.

As we move towards the election this Saturday, we must not allow bigotry be what will divide us.

We must watch our utterances and ensure that we are not divisive. It is about the ordinary, everyday people. You own the mandate and it is about you.

It is APC that is going ethnic and tribal ..............Sanwa Olu should have started reaching out to ALL inhabitants of Lagos before now, Fashola touched ever part of Lagos........including areas dominated by non - Yorubas but Tinubu convinced him to play the normal anti-igbo politics that appeals to the alien tribe of Fulanis.....................all because of his 2023 presidential ambitions.

Sanwaolu may well win but this will have been an easy ride for him if he affected the lives of all Lagosians positively........areas dominated by ndigbo are in complete shambles,it is not right!
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by ebufa: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Though I support SANWO-OLU for second term, but this one na overdo and eye service.

No matter what you do for this people, their heart is filled with hatred, so it's better no to do anything for them

If Igbos are not wanted in Lagos, then dissolve the Federation , make we carry our bags home, Those that choose to remain in Lagos go no say they are in a foreign land...Till then we reserve the rights to vote and be voted for in lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by BOLATINUBU01: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
ebufa:

If Igbos are not wanted in Lagos, then dissolve the Federation , make we carry our bags home, Those that choose to remain in Lagos go no say they are in a foreign land...Till then we reserve the rights to vote and be voted for in lagos!
relocate first,and we will take you guys serious
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by chuksbobby12: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
What if i sent thugs to burn a market at night, then come back in the morning to sympathize with those who lost their goods, starts Re building the ruins and gives them cash, won't they love me and vote for me?
The problem with Nigerians is that we think for the moment, we don't think ahead, we don't look at cause and effects, we don't think deeply. That's why it will be very difficult to get rid of these corrupt leaders.
We lack the ability to think
Why is the governor not interested in Fishing out the people that burnt the market. If it were to be his company that was burnt, by now, we must have known who did it, or at least what caused the fire
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by omurphy23456: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Politically Multivated.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by ufotunang: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
McLizbae:
Man is really making good efforts. Wish him and the people of Lagos the very best this Saturday.
.. after the governorship election he will no make good efforts like this... it's eye service
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by ufotunang: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Eye service...all because election is coming... after govenorship election he will not do all these things
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by popcykaylah(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Johnjustice:
Responsive governor. Sanwo Olu must be governor again, we need the continuity.
Responsive?? I want to assume you are being sarcastic.. hes acting like a man who wants to bed a woman.. everything is cos they lost Lagos polls and now hes doing all of these to fix the damage.. unfortunately we aren't all blind to see this
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
GRV will do better for them, when he is sworn in as the next Lagos State Governor.

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
More market buildings for ALL NIGERIANS

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by chaloskyx: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
OOOOO NOW I SEE WHY APC BURNT THE PARK IT WAS ONLY TO BE USED AS A CAMPAING STRATEGY HMMMM SO BEFORE YOU ADD VALUE TO LAGOSIANS THEY HAVE TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING IN RETURN THIS IS THE DEMOCRACY ALL OF YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR? LIKE SERIOUSLY O WELL EKO ONI BAJE O PLEASE BURN MORE MARKETS JARE TO GET VOTES
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by ebufa: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
relocate first,and we will take you guys serious

We are not as foolish as you are!!! you think say you get sense!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by justjify(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
ELUUUU PEEEE

Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Wow commendable Sir can you actually tell us what you can do more if Tinubu remove his strings of puppeteering will you remove thugs from the streets and garage collecting tolls on everything after proper tax and make Ambode an active ally ministering or commissioner lol you have tried but it's time to rest drink after 4 yrs
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Ajibel(m): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2023
prophetfire:
Sanwo Olu is a good man in a bad company. He's keeping a bad company. People don't dislike him. It's Tinubu that they want to dislodge.
Depending on how the people vote he may become a casualty, but I see him retaining his seat. Especially with this his last minute desprate efforts.
However he should try to be more humane and people friendly.
Auctioning off traffic offenders cars is the height of wickedness. Let him fine them.

I think this is where you get it wrong sir. The auctioning of cars is part of the Lagos traffic law and it applies to only traffic offenders who drive against traffic. I haven't seen where people commit other traffic offences in Lagos, and their cars were auctioned.

And this law was in existence before Sanwo-olu became governor, and it is the mobile court that passes the judgment, not Sanwo-olu. So they are simply following the provisions of the law. If the people of Lagos feel this is a draconian measure, then the government of Lagos should be sued and made to repeal that law or make it a fine, like you suggested.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by Poanan: 2:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Johnjustice:
Responsive governor. Sanwo Olu must be governor again, we need the continuity.

commendable. The issue is not rebuilding it but will the shops be allocated to the owners again? in place where it happened in the past, ypu have to buy the shops again.
Re: Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market by incandescentena: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Okay
Lanretoye:
if u don borrow 50mb,na to dey post nonsense...e go soon finish.
Whatever! Just find what makes you not to see the nonsense. Shalom!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands / Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) / Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.