Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

For Simps-take Notes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Simps-take Notes (340 Views)

When A Woman Wants To Teach You A Lesson, Even Satan Sits Down To Take Notes. / How To Estimate A Woman's Body Count: A Guide For SIMPS / Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Simps-take Notes by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2023
1. She is always good looking or very smart Her beauty will charm you so you can be a Mumu to her. Her brain will figure your mum button
2. She does not care about you. She only care about what she can get from you
3. She know your mumu button- and she will use you till you are broke. She will make you spend so much money and even burrow money you do not have
4. Once you are broke- she will dump you or fake dump you till you have money again. The vicious cycle continues

Say this- I will not be a SIMP in 2023, I will use my brain

2 Likes

Re: For Simps-take Notes by henndukwe18: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Speak for ursef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Free Expert Tips on Marriage, Relationship, Romance, & Love / My Funds Are Gone, Skrill Money Bookers Locked My Account. / I dont know Why I Am Still On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.