Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour (49523 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Morphinne: 4:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

How is it possible for someone whose mind is outstandingly enveloped in Tribal hate and shenanigans make any coherent and reasonable submission grin
Guy rest,it's Impossible for you to make sense speaking from a Tribalistic angle of sentiments and judgement.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour everywhere.
See you at the polls my friend. I will quote to remind you to supply your tears after the elections grin
You, Chinedu and every other Ipob sympathizer lule pii grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Morphinne:

See you at the polls my friend. I will quote to remind you to supply your tears after the elections grin
You, Chinedu and every other Ipob sympathizer lule pii grin

Hahaha you are not informed continue to do Tribal hate na your destiny shagrin grin at this stage there's no loosing with LP grin
Our Ideologies and views and intentions already won grin
The way you pattern your Tribally bigoted hatefilled mind is different from how I pattern my mind grin.
The message has been sent and received loud and clear,the message is never ever take the Will of the masses for granted,reminds me of the great Aristotle's view on Will Power of the people. We now have 2 olokadas in the Rep a Woman Senator in the FCT and many other people without the influence of this evil PdApc structure of suffering, hardship, insecurity and electoral criminality that's the biggest Victory of our democracy since 1999, you'd agree if you want to judge without your Tribal hatefilled bigoted sentiments cheesy
Up Labour everywhere grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha what's my business with if you are Yoruba or not grin did I ever tell you I have interest in joining mentally unhealthy niggies like you in doing senseless tribal hate grin
Crime abounds everywhere, there are good and bad People in every Tribe, although some people tend to form a networking for crime, like We have some Igbos in the drug chain, does that mean that Yorubas, Edos or other Tribes do not do drugs?
Some Yorubas form a ring for human ritualism and body part sales,does that mean other Tribes do not engage in ritualism??
There are criminal elements in every Tribe,if your mind is not thinking through this direction then you have a very unhealthy mind and should seek help grin.
Your problem is not Igbo, your problem is that You can't exist without hate, even if them give your Kinsmen their own Country, you go still find ways bring hate and bigotry and division for their midst bcus your existence can't flow without hate,you just naturally hate happiness,love and Unity grin grin
Them suppose pack both you and your ipob Tribalist go sambisa forest make una go face Boko Haram weda una go dey useful there bcus una be big manace to any Society wey una dey.
Please summarize this your epistle grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

Please summarize this your epistle grin

Summarize what you read grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Summarize what you read grin
I no read am oh!

Too long
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:
I no read am oh!

Too long

Na lie you read am from top to bottom and the message enter you pka grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na lie you read am from top to bottom and the message enter you pka grin
Do you have a beautiful sister or cousin?

Make I use am cure konji.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

Do you have a beautiful sister or cousin?

Make I use am cure konji.

My sister dey Finland na medical doctor for there grin grin you are only fit to be a gate man to Her grin grin but wait ooo some gateman still even Wise,you no just get use to any human being grin grin.
As a deranged Tribalist wey you be,them suppose use your blood cleanse the land from Apc calamity grin grin
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

My sister dey Finland na medical doctor for there grin grin you are only fit to be a gate man to Her grin grin but wait ooo some gateman still even Wise,you no just get use to any human being grin grin.
As a deranged Tribalist wey you be,them suppose use your blood cleanse the land from Apc calamity grin grin
Up Labour everywhere.
E even sweet pass, because she no go need to act role play as a medical doctor because she already be medical doctor.

Wetin go remain na to off her cloth and pant run am better BDSM cool

As her gateman I sure say she go like am rough cool cool cool
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

E even sweet pass, because she no go need to act role play as a medical doctor because she already be medical doctor.

Wetin go remain na to off her cloth and pant run am better BDSM cool

As her gateman I sure say she go like am rough cool cool cool

Ehya grin grin e go better make you use your sister do this experiment as you no get money to go Finland na grin grin your sister dey give people Oshofree, even give dog Oshofree,she supposed give you na grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Ehya grin grin e go better make you use your sister do this experiment as you no get money to go Finland na grin grin your sister dey give people Oshofree, even give dog Oshofree,she supposed give you na grin grin grin
Dem no born girl for my house or else I for the ask them to pass me their friends every time cool

Finland too far shaa, from Hungary to that place far oh!

But how she the take cope with that cold? She get person there wey the warm her kpekus there?
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

Dem no born girl for my house or else I for the ask them to pass me their friends every time cool

Liar grin what of your sister wey dey give people Oshofree even give dog Oshofree sef grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Liar grin what of your sister wey dey give people Oshofree even give dog Oshofree sef grin grin

But how she the take cope with that cold? She get person there wey the warm her kpekus there?
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

No dey talk story just go meet your sister before she go comot go give dog Oshofree again oo grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha just dey mumu yourself before your sister go enter streets go give dog head and Oshofree grin grin grin
I have repeatedly been seeing you mention oshofree.

Is it a common thing practiced by females in your family!? cool

Because I just can't relate cool
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha just dey mumu yourself before your sister go enter streets go give dog head and Oshofree grin grin grin
How far, I still the wait... cool
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

How far, I still the wait... cool

You deh wait to straf your sister wey don collect Oshofree from dog grin grin ahh no go let her give you incurable disease wey go lead you to your early grave oo grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You deh wait to straf your sister wey don collect Oshofree from dog grin grin ahh no go let her give you incurable disease wey go lead you to your early grave oo grin grin
That your sister, you sure say no be Agbo she the sell for oshodi? grin

Oshodi don turn Finland? grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Morphinne: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha you are not informed continue to do Tribal hate na your destiny shagrin grin at this stage there's no loosing with LP grin
Our Ideologies and views and intentions already won grin
The way you pattern your Tribally bigoted hatefilled mind is different from how I pattern my mind grin.
Up Labour everywhere grin grin grin
Hello my Ipobian friend grin
Why are you perpetually married to defeat? Your Shinedu has lule pii
This is me keeping my promise to quote you after the polls. Again, elections are not won through online ranting, insult and bullying . At least we now know who the real owners of Lagos are grin
Baba yin

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Morphinne:

Hello my Ipobian friend grin
Why are you perpetually married to defeat? Your Shinedu has lule pii
This is me keeping my promise to quote you after the polls. Again, elections are not won through online ranting, insult and bullying . At least we now know who the real owners of Lagos are grin
Baba yin

Hahaha grin grin I am full time anti Ipob grin grin
Locate them if you want to masturbate away your future on tribal gbasgbos and hate I don't do that shit boy grin grin.
If We have an Election 7x Lp will win it 7x but hey what We have is Warlection grin Lp did not set out for this sort of politics of bloody do or die affair na una and pdthief the dey run that one.
We know the real owners of Lagos,We stood with them and will again stand with them instead of their brothers from ogbomosho,oyo , Ijebu anytime anyday with their Apc structure of thuggery and electoral criminalitiesD grin grin
If the court say the Warlection stands,then May the reign of Sanwo Olu bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Morphinne: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha grin grin I am full time anti Ipob grin grin
Locate them if you want to masturbate away your future on tribal gbasgbos and hate I don't do that shit boy grin grin.
If We have an Election 7x Lp will win it 7x but hey what We have is Warlection grin Lp did not set out for this sort of politics of bloody do or die affair na una and pdthief the dey run that one.
We know the real owners of Lagos,We stood with them and will again stand with them instead of their brothers from ogbomosho,oyo , Ijebu anytime anyday with their Apc structure of thuggery and electoral criminalitiesD grin grin
If the court say the Warlection stands,then May the reign of Sanwo Olu bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin grin
Don’t cry. I didn’t quote you to gloat. I know you’re in pains but believe me, I’m a man with a big heart and I’m very magnanimous in victory. I only quoted you because I promised to do so when your ipobic self was bragging about Shinedu winning the Lagos elections grin I told you he would fail woefully and that I would quote you to remind you of who the true owners of Lagos are grin
Shinedu should have known that anything and anyone you ipobic lots support is definitely bound to fail; from Jimi to Jonathan to Saraki to Atiku to Obi and now Shinedu grin (etc)
Don’t cry my friend, I’m not here to mock you, let’s join hands and work and pray for these wonderful leaders; may God help them steer our darling country to prosperity.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Morphinne:

Don’t cry. I didn’t quote you to gloat. I know you’re in pains but believe me, I’m a man with a big heart and I’m very magnanimous in victory. I only quoted you because I promised to do so when your ipobic self was bragging about Shinedu winning the Lagos elections grin I told you he would fail woefully and that I would quote you to remind you of who the true owners of Lagos are grin
Shinedu should have known that anything and anyone you ipobic lots support is definitely bound to fail; from Jimi to Jonathan to Saraki to Atiku to Obi and now Shinedu grin (etc)
Don’t cry my friend, I’m not here to mock you, let’s join hands and work and pray for these wonderful leaders; may God help them steer our darling country to prosperity.

Hahaha Mr confused Tribalist,I am full time anti Ipob grin grin grin
There's no loosing with LP at all grin grin grin
You might want to locate your co ipob Tribalist so una go masturbate away una destiny on tribal gbasgbos,from here We don't do that shit grin e get watin Person dey pass na grin
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Morphinne: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha Mr confused Tribalist,I am full time anti Ipob grin grin grin
There's no loosing with LP at all grin grin grin
You might want to locate your co ipob Tribalist so una go masturbate away una destiny on tribal gbasgbos,from here We don't do that shit grin e get watin Person dey pass na grin
Up Labour everywhere.
Stop denying your existence Obingo grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Morphinne:

Stop denying your existence Obingo grin

Haha I know you need me to be ipob so you can masturbate away your future on tribal hate and gbasgbos which is your destiny grin
You can never ever exist without Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooooo the day you stop it you shall surely die grin grin
Zombie ooo Zombiec urchin e no go better for you and your ipob grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.