Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour (49522 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by LoveTalk(f): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support party but personality and Asiwaju does it for me, he’s a good man.
You're beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
LoveTalk:

You're beautiful.
Thanks 🙏🏻

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Tobianojoel(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Anyone who stands against Apc becomes a Yoruba hater automatically,that's how the evil Apc Structure of fifth columnist roll.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
The Oba has only one Vote.
Gbadebo does not have the political godfather backup,He doesn't have the backup of PdAPC evil Structure,but We the masses of Lagos and the host,who are tired of this reign of thuggery will troop out to form Structure for Him.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
Bode George is Chinedu's godfather. Sanwo-olu will win

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Fearyourcreator: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dentidon:
He should go and try at councilor level. Let see what he will do there before anything..

Hating Yoruba while wanting to lead them dey give me headache though.
Very annoying...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by LoveTalk(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thanks 🙏🏻
You're welcome.
I just dey admire the way you dey banter these guys 😂
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dindondin(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Obi won 25% in more than 27 states all together,He won the election but Inec ofcus will give her selection base on the highest bidder.
I don't know the kinda business you do,but a legit hustling Nigerian has no deal with Apc.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
A legit business owner can do with APC by blaming them for their crimes in a sane way.
Sanwoolu is one of their performing govs. So LP coming to scream is useless.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tobianojoel:
Bode George is Chinedu's godfather. Sanwo-olu will win

I don't do incoherent talks,nah I don't do that.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by mayo47(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
How did you know he hates YORUBA? By just what you read in the media? I hope you can also say AMEN to people/strangers judging and making conclusion about from far-away

FisifunKododada:
I disagree with the Oba. Chinedu who hates Yoruba people with every fiber in his being does NOT have a future in Yoruba politics. Some people say he should go and be councilor first. If he wins even councilor I will make sure the Yoruba hater is impeached faster thn the speed of light. Ordinary adviser to lga chairman he will not see in Yorubaland.

Also, his father better go and do DNA. Because I don't understand how your so called son will hate his father's people this much.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Emola12:
you remember say one bike man won election in kaduna or kastina?

Not just one oo,We now have 2 olokadas in Power,who did it for them? grin
Structureless LP grin
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Angeloihe: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
How did GRV hate Yoruba
Or is it not tinubu and his bigot followers rtar hate igbos??
FisifunKododada:
I disagree with the Oba. Chinedu who hates Yoruba people with every fiber in his being does NOT have a future in Yoruba politics. Some people say he should go and be councilor first. If he wins even councilor I will make sure the Yoruba hater is impeached faster thn the speed of light. Ordinary adviser to lga chairman he will not see in Yorubaland.

Also, his father better go and do DNA. Because I don't understand how your so called son will hate his father's people this much.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by pquaver(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Anyone who stands against Apc becomes a Yoruba hater automatically,that's how the evil Apc Structure of fifth columnist roll.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
The Oba has only one Vote.
Gbadebo does not have the political godfather backup,He doesn't have the backup of PdAPC evil Structure,but We the masses of Lagos and the host,who are tired of this reign of thuggery will troop out to form Structure for Him.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.

Peter Obi is what? Go ask Obiano.. It is better for Tinubu a yoruba man to control lagos from bourdillon in yoruba land, than for Obi an igbo man to control lagos from Onitsha.. E no go happen because I know our people will never allow such.. You cannot be gunning for what you feel is wrong..
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tsdarkside(m): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2023
wait wait....is this the same oba that his place was raided duerin endsars wahala....??

bwahaha....
hilarious situation for igbos....
what did you guys awaited....??
support from the same person....??

this is freakin funny....
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2023
I swear to gwad he is on Tinubu pay list if not why does he hate and reject other people with their choices the King should make his reign pleasant for everyone to enjoy the dividence of democracy not letting greed and self centered attitude be his ways not to gain if you always see from one angle why not give others chance because it's politics not heritable position
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tsdarkside(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2023
its true in life....dont piss off people and later await support from them....
it doesnt work....

woke don dey disappear from eko people be that....
las las we go find out if igbos surpass yorubas in population in lagos....

nawa for una....
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tsdarkside(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2023
EmperorGeez:
I swear to gwad he is on Tinubu pay list if not why does he hate and reject other people with their choices the King should make his reign pleasant for everyone to enjoy the dividence of democracy not letting greed and self centered attitude be his ways not to gain if you always see from one angle why not give others chance because it's politics not heritable position

sorry oo....
life doesnt work that way....
you cant insult people and await they forget the insults....no mans land....not even northerners talk like that....

chaii....sorry....
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tsdarkside(m): 12:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Angeloihe:
How did GRV hate Yoruba
Or is it not tinubu and his bigot followers rtar hate igbos??

una need to learn nigerian politics from scratch....
you always do silly mistakes and then quickly wan wipe it under the carpet....
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Timely word of wisdom. Nice one from the oba of Lagos
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Godspikin: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2023
bennybuhari:
Why didn't he tell him not to waste his time as he told Jimi Agbaje then?

Only a wise man will decide that that's exactly what the Oba meant.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tundeabib1: 1:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Faber:
God go shame this Oba on Saturday...and this guy no go send am message till his 8yrs as Lagos governor.

Democracy dosnt always work the way you people think. There's always an element of selection in any election. It may not be overt. Stop dreaming! I wonder if some people can reason logically at all.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by poseidon12: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2023
Agbero Oba with his one vote. GRV will win on Saturday. LP all the way.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Lightorder: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2023
stupid oba. the other one who says his name is egusi seller of oba , fixed oro all of a sudden to scuttle election. after this election , let someone come and tell me that yorubas have a tradition. bastardized tradition where oro is used to rig election . I SPIT
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by PENNYSWAP: 2:23am On Mar 17, 2023
FisifunKododada:

The level of hatred toward your own yoruba brother because he has an Igbo mother is mind blogging. And I was thinking tribalism lives in the north
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by 43Ronin: 4:10am On Mar 17, 2023
Disgraced Oponu Oba wey dey shout egbami o, as him dey run leave him shoe and staff. Mumu man
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Truth234(m): 4:23am On Mar 17, 2023
FisifunKododada:

If he by accident gets elected, we will impeach him. There is no way a Yoruba hater will rule us in Yorubaland.

Which one be by accident? He can never be elected.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by eroticecstasy: 4:45am On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

You can never measure wisdom by age. I wish the southeasterners can pay more attention to their elder-statemen who are fanning war and disunity, instead of focusing on what is happening the southwest.

How did you expect terrorists to behave?
A tribe been constantly attacked home and abroad?
A tribe that has no respect for their leaders?
A tribe that are always been lead to destruction by their leaders.

Ojukwu misleaded them
kanu misleaded them
Obi misleaded them

What are we saying?
You think if Lagos was in southeast it would've been free for all like this? Never!
These guys operates a very high level of what I call Tribal-monopoly in their deserted land. It's very difficult for strangers to have a spot in their market, yet they're everywhere like ants (international refugees) misbehaving in another man's land.

This internationally displaced tribe should never govern Lagos state, even hundred years to come, you can't try such in their land except you want to die. A very high percentage of them aren't trust worthy, especially when money is involved, you can be defrauded within a blink.

Allow Lagos for their owners, if you're too good in governance, go and govern your state, after all charity begins at home.

God bless Lagos state for accommodating us!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 17, 2023
bennybuhari:
Why didn't he tell him not to waste his time as he told Jimi Agbaje then?

He just said it in another word. A matured mind needs just half a word

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Namigotalktru: 5:19am On Mar 17, 2023
LadyExcellency:
Political monarch.

Thank goodness, he didn't vow to drown Igbos in Lagoon. It is now one man, one vote. The majority wins, no tribe or ethnicity.

In every region in this country you have been given areas to flourish. Areas that YOU decide the locals cannot enter or do business.

The day that you give areas of your land locked states to other tribes without m u r d e r i n g them then you can comment

If you like I can come state by state and post the areas you have ”taken over” to and even ask locals to present ID card to enter in their own land.

I can also list out the names of all the other tribes you have k i l l e d in your areas for no reason but they are not from your place.

I also ask that you give us one state in all the SE that has any other tribe running for house of assembly, governor, senate or reps

Until you can do that, you do not have one leg to stand on when locals tell you to respect your position as visitors. Afterall charity begins at home

Shalom
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tammie24: 5:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Is it not the same Oba that was chased away, his staff taken away by his subjects during the Endsars protests

The Oba has every right to support whomsoever he so wishes but the power to elect a new governor lies in the hands of Lagosians
then we shall see
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Ofunaofu: 5:35am On Mar 17, 2023
tammie24:
then we shall see

What shall we see
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2023
LoveTalk:

You're welcome.
I just dey admire the way you dey banter these guys 😂
grin Obidients are very toxic so they must be humbled grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tammie24: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
Power has been given to the people. Oba did not welcome Obi, yet Obi won Lagos state. The future is here. The masses are behind you.
I guess Obi was going for governor of Lagos state office😂
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tammie24: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What shall we see
Shebi na lagosians aka ibos get Lagos and power is in their hands to elect a new governor?

We will see how powerful they are na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.