Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour (49517 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by StreetFight: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
No future for him in Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by bigdammyj: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Okwyjesus(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
lhordspy:
“The future is open to you. God will not kill you. Please, don’t relent after this contest but I am fully behind Sanwo-Olu,” he told Rhodes-Vivour during his visitation to the king's Palace.

https://guardian.ng/news/rhodes-vivour-has-every-right-to-contest-but-sanwo-olu-will-win-oba-of-lagos/?

APC Oba. That tribe and tribal bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kudos to the Oba for being sincere!

Personally, I believe it would be nice to see APC unseated in most major states in Nigeria especially Lagos, but realistically, Sanwo-Olu has no formidable opponent here!

He is definitely winning on Saturday... And it certainly won't be because of his embarrassing acts of begging these last few weeks. grin

He will win because LP doesn't have a formidable and seasoned candidate!

PDP was clearly never in the race!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Benbellamor: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
if he said that, Oba of Lagos will have his throne probed when Gbadebo eventually wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by SmartyPants(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Is it not the same Oba that was chased away, his staff taken away by his subjects during the Endsars protests

The Oba has every right to support whomsoever he so wishes but the power to elect a new governor lies in the hands of Lagosians

So what was Gbadebo doing at his palace?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Eriokanmi: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
bennybuhari:
Why didn't he tell him not to waste his time as he told Jimi Agbaje then?
He's choosing his words carefully cos GRV is a candidate to beat. Come over to Alimosho. You'd confirm this. Forget what urchins who are posting comments from outside lagos are saying. Saturday is the D-day

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwolu is a one term governor like ambode. There is no argument there. He is going on early retirement.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by yemzone(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Point-blank. This Oba no Sabi hide his partisanship.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by MuchAdo: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Na so
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by popcykaylah(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
I guess this shameless Oba must have like a million kids that have PVC to reinstate sanwo olu .. otherwise he should stfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dindondin(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faber:
God go shame this Oba on Saturday...and this guy no go send am message till his 8yrs as Lagos governor.

You all still don't get it.
GRV is loved. But he's contesting against someone who had no offense to lose. Must you all just oppose for wrong reasons?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by 77up(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
dgmoni123:
Don't know why people are pushing this guy...I know he has every right to contest.but let's be sincere to ourselves BOS deserved a second term.
You are right
but we are too emotional and sentimental in this part of the world bro.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by popcykaylah(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
I guess this shameless Oba must have like a million kids that have PVC to reinstate sanwo olu .. otherwise he should stfup
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Onyiridike(f): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
lhordspy:
“The future is open to you. God will not kill you. Please, don’t relent after this contest but I am fully behind Sanwo-Olu,” he told Rhodes-Vivour during his visitation to the king's Palace.

https://guardian.ng/news/rhodes-vivour-has-every-right-to-contest-but-sanwo-olu-will-win-oba-of-lagos/?
Your title is misleading. He never said that Sanwo-Olu will win.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by amnesty7: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
The naked truth.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Diligence: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Power belongs to God. He gives it to whom He wishes.

The power of voting belongs to the people.

Sanwo-olu has done 4 years; that's enof.

We need another Administrator. Lagosians are tired of AC/AD/ACN/AOC-Powered Agbero/Touts/Thugs/Urchins since 1999. Hana for a so-called Centre of Excellence?!?

VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty
Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
ItIsNowOrNever
EnofIsEnof
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dindondin(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Anyone who stands against Apc becomes a Yoruba hater automatically,that's how the evil Apc Structure of fifth columnist roll.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
The Oba has only one Vote.
Gbadebo does not have the political godfather backup,He doesn't have the backup of PdAPC evil Structure,but We the masses of Lagos and the host,who are tired of this reign of thuggery will troop out to form Structure for Him.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
Those masses no plenty reach sane minds that ll vote Sanwoolu. I dunno why simple calculations are so difficult for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Eriokanmi: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
Kudos to the Oba for being sincere!

Personally, I believe it would be nice to see APC unseated in most major states in Nigeria especially Lagos, but realistically, Sanwo-Olu has no formidable opponent here!

He is definitely winning on Saturday... And it certainly won't be because of his embarrassing acts of begging these last few weeks. grin

He will win because LP doesn't have a formidable and seasoned candidate!

PDP was clearly never in the race!!!
Pls explain what you mean by here cos we don't know him in Alimosho
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by yeyebrity: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
dgmoni123:
Don't know why people are pushing this guy...I know he has every right to contest.but let's be sincere to ourselves BOS deserved a second term.

And GRV deserves a chance.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by okuta007: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
FisifunKododada:
I disagree with the Oba. Chinedu who hates Yoruba people with every fiber in his being does NOT have a future in Yoruba politics. Some people say he should go and be councilor first. If he wins even councilor I will make sure the Yoruba hater is impeached faster thn the speed of light. Ordinary adviser to lga chairman he will not see in Yorubaland.

Also, his father better go and do DNA. Because I don't understand how your so called son will hate his father's people this much.

why are you so filled with hate in your bones? the devil who created you must be very proud of you
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dindondin(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
Power has been given to the people. Oba did not welcome Obi, yet Obi won Lagos state. The future is here. The masses are behind you.
Now that he has welcomed GRV, GRV won't win Lagos in 2027

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Sundrop4537: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omo all this people don received alerts oooh
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Eriokanmi: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
dgmoni123:
Who is pushing who? grin. As I always say, we don't know sanwoolu in Alimosho. Just go and find out yourself
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dindondin(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
BurialGround:
wink

Inconsequential Oba that has no political or traditional relevance in Lagos.

Power belongs to God and He'll definitely give it to CHINEDU 1 OF YORUBA LAND.
Same God you quoted favoured one after the other. In this life when you have two good children, it's a matter of turn by turn. Sanwoolu has done well and deserved and will clinch 2nd term. GRV should wait for his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Onyiridike(f): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dentidon:
He should go and try at councilor level. Let see what he will do before anything..

Hating Yoruba while wanting to lead them dey give me headache though.
Was Sanwo- Olu a Councillor before he becomes a governor?
If you don't like GRV just say it and stop looking for any flimsy excuse to display your hatred.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Lightorder: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
These are men without honour they call oba. Shouldn’t a monarch stay neutral in the open and support whoever in the secret

People, let us prove this retired policeman WRONG. He has spoken but God has not spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by lhordspy: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

Your title is misleading. He never said that Sanwo-Olu will win.

Read again. Very slowly this time without emotion.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dreal1247: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dindondin:

Now that he has welcomed GRV, GRV won't win Lagos in 2027

If the person whom he did not welcome won, it then means that the one he welcomed is going to gain a landmark victory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally / Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.