Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour (49519 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Ofunaofu: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2023
tammie24:
Shebi na lagosians aka ibos get Lagos and power is in their hands to elect a new governor?

We will see how powerful they are na

Are you a lagosian
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Crvrider: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2023
FisifunKododada:
I disagree with the Oba. Chinedu who hates Yoruba people with every fiber in his being does NOT have a future in Yoruba politics. Some people say he should go and be councilor first. If he wins even councilor I will make sure the Yoruba hater is impeached faster thn the speed of light. Ordinary adviser to lga chairman he will not see in Yorubaland.

Also, his father better go and do DNA. Because I don't understand how your so called son will hate his father's people this much.

I urge you to try common sense, you'll like it, trust me!!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by udemzyudex(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

I told you Sanwo was even lower than councilor when he started!

Tell Chinedu to go find work to do.

Oga tell me the position he held before he became a governor,which one is he was lower than a councilor, where did he work before? Was he a politician before becoming the governor of Lagos state? Why is GRV own different?
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2023
pquaver:

Peter Obi is what? Go ask Obiano.. It is better for Tinubu a yoruba man to control lagos from bourdillon in yoruba land, than for Obi an igbo man to control lagos from Onitsha.. E no go happen because I know our people will never allow such.. You cannot be gunning for what you feel is wrong..

Obi godfather?? grin grin
You forget that We don't have Structure,na man of the common masses be Obi,hustling niggas on the streets of Nija wey don see shege banzia for bad governance dey for Obi back nothing like godfather. Obi's selfless Public Service makes him stand out especially in the eyes of the common man in Nigeria.
Ask Fidelity.
Ask Jona,ask SEC.
Ask Anambra,Obi dey do free service no be today Him start.
How many politifcians you sabi wey go reject oil block undecided
It's very incoherent to even think Igbos vote in Lagos can solely make anyone Governor.
How many Igbos dey Lagos sef vs Yorubas and Hausas?
Do you know there are millions of people from other Tribes in Lagos Nigeria who want this Structure of agberorism to end??
We are going to support a Lagosian by indegine this time,not His Brothers from Ijebu,Oyo, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ekiti.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by pquaver(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Obi godfather?? grin grin
You forget that We don't have Structure,na man of the common masses be Obi,hustling niggas on the streets of Nija wey don see shege banzia for bad governance dey for Obi back nothing like godfather. Obi's selfless Public Service makes him stand out especially in the eyes of the common man in Nigeria.
Ask Fidelity.
Ask Jona,ask SEC.
Ask Anambra,Obi dey do free service no be today Him start.
How many politifcians you sabi wey go reject oil block undecided
It's very incoherent to even think Igbos vote in Lagos can solely make anyone Governor.
How many Igbos dey Lagos sef vs Yorubas and Hausas?
Do you know there are millions of people from other Tribes in Lagos Nigeria who want this Structure of agberorism to end??
We are going to support a Lagosian by indegine this time,not His Brothers from Ijebu,Oyo, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ekiti.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.

You can deceive yourself.. Who dash monkey banana.. Who dash am oil block?
Make we go ask Obiano.. Obi wanted to be Godfather.. God bless Obiano for breaking his wings before he could fly. You can fool the people sometimes, but you cannot fool the people all the time.. Here is your obi..
Lagos will never have a Godfather from Onitsha..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/20/obiano-finally-opens-up-alleges-obi-demanded-n7-5bn-for-sponsoring-his-election/amp/

https://dailypost.ng/2017/10/19/peter-obi-demanded-n7-5bn-sponsoring-election%E2%80%8E-obiano-insists/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LUSUBmx_qgM&feature=share

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2023
pquaver:

You can deceive yourself.. Who dash monkey banana.. Who dash am oil block?
Make we go ask Obiano.. Obi wanted to be Godfather.. God bless Obiano for breaking his wings before he could fly. You can fool the people sometimes, but you cannot fool the people all the time.. Here is your obi..
Lagos will never have a Godfather from Onitsha..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/20/obiano-finally-opens-up-alleges-obi-demanded-n7-5bn-for-sponsoring-his-election/amp/

https://dailypost.ng/2017/10/19/peter-obi-demanded-n7-5bn-sponsoring-election%E2%80%8E-obiano-insists/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LUSUBmx_qgM&feature=share

Hahaha by now you should know that all this fake news follow make people fall more in love with the awesome Personality Peter Obi grin
Obi was too good to the extent that even Jona could not help but employ him to head SEC,Jona could not find anyone better for the job in His pdp but Obi of Apga.
Ask Fidelity Bank,He was supposed to be receiving 2 cars annually He rejected it.
Ask Anambra if they have given him money as past Governor since He left Office.
That man is just plainly addicted to Selfless Public Service.
You can hate him all you want,but His Ideologies, Views, Philosophies, Principles for governance won in even the Aso Rock of Nigeria,abi you wan talk se na Igbos dey Aso Rock too??Bcus na Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo ahhh dey always sweet una do.
Obi is a rare gem.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by pquaver(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha by now you should know that all this fake news follow make people fall more in love with the awesome Personality Peter Obi grin
Obi was too good to the extent that even Jona could not help but employ him to head SEC,Jona could not find anyone better for the job in His pdp but Obi of Apga.
Ask Fidelity Bank,He was supposed to be receiving 2 cars annually He rejected it.
Ask Anambra if they have given him money as past Governor since He left Office.
That man is just plainly addicted to Selfless Public Service.
You can hate him all you want,but His Ideologies, Views, Philosophies, Principles for governance won in even the Aso Rock of Nigeria,abi you wan talk se na Igbos dey Aso Rock too??Bcus na Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo ahhh dey always sweet una do.
Obi is a rare gem.

Any news that is not sweet to you is fake.. Obiano is still alive... Go and quarrel with him.. I leave you in your zombie world..
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Emola12(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Not just one oo,We now have 2 olokadas in Power,who did it for them? grin
Structureless LP grin
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
just leave Dem now Saturday don reach some hours to go
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dentidon: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Oga tell me the position he held before he became a governor,which one is he was lower than a councilor, where did he work before? Was he a politician before becoming the governor of Lagos state? Why is GRV own different?

Yes he was in both in private and public sector before becoming a governor. Tell Chinedu to go look for work to do
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2023
pquaver:

Any news that is not sweet to you is fake.. Obiano is still alive... Go and quarrel with him.. I leave you in your zombie world..

Tell Obiano to come out and tell the World if Anambra State has been paying Obi His allowances as past Governor.
Just imagine an emilokan urchin calling another Zombie cheesy grin
Do you even know what you are following zombishly?
Tell Us the principles, Ideologies and views of your party,oh I forget,how can an emilokan Illiterate even know when He is totally ignorant of the fact that Parties should have Ideologies, Views, Philosophies and how thier agendas furthermore affect the Society.
Don't come into my mention with insults again bcus you will receive it in 7times fold grin
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by udemzyudex(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Yes he was in both in private and public sector before becoming a governor. Tell Chinedu to go look for work to do

Lol.. hypocrite.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dentidon: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Lol.. hypocrite.

You're the hypocrite
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by udemzyudex(m): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

You're the hypocrite

Within you ,you know you're the hypocrite,you're just rambling about mentioning public and private sector,tell me the position he has held that you think makes him qualified to be a governor and GRV doesn't?

It's a waste of time engaging you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Dentidon: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Within you ,you know you're the hypocrite,you're just rambling about mentioning public and private sector,tell me the position he has held that you think makes him qualified to be a governor and GRV doesn't?

It's a waste of time engaging you.

Take your useless chinedu to Abia and let him become the governor there, not in Lagos state!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by LoveTalk(f): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin Obidients are very toxic so they must be humbled grin
Well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Morphinne: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Elders will always be elders.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by XAUBulls: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:
“The future is open to you. God will not kill you. Please, don’t relent after this contest but I am fully behind Sanwo-Olu,” he told Rhodes-Vivour during his visitation to the king's Palace.

https://guardian.ng/news/rhodes-vivour-has-every-right-to-contest-but-sanwo-olu-will-win-oba-of-lagos/?
Nicely put.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by XAUBulls: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:
“I am not an hero worshipper and gossiper. For Gbadebo, the future is open to you. God will not kill you, there is nothing wrong in you contesting. All of those contesting are my children. I pray by the authority in this palace, God should help us to turn the state better. There is no way I can hate the igbos because they are among my best friend.”

Very wise elderly man.
Whenever i see people talking down on this man. Especially the south easterners, I just laugh at the disrespect. I am not a fan of him, but he is one of the wisest and straightforward elder-man one can find anywhere in Nigeria today.

I remember few days after the declaration of the presidential result and Ezeife, an elder-stateman, a Cheiftain from the Southeast. Someone the younger ones should be looking upto was asked on AriseTV about his expectation of Tinubu's presidency and how he feels the south easterners should be represented. The only thing that came out of this man's mouth was: 'Tinubu will never be sworn-in, and if he is sworn-in, it means there will never be Nigeria, this country will sc@tter'.

So much hatred, contempt, disdain, venom in an elderly man like that. The mischieveous Arisetv host that probably planned the whole thing to heat up the already tensed emotions on ground by interviewing such person knowing too well his hateful nature was even trying to calm him down, he still refused in saying anything tangible. Except this country must break.

You can never measure wisdom by age. I wish the southeasterners can pay more attention to their elder-statemen who are fanning war and disunity, instead of focusing on what is happening the southwest.
Indeed.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by CCIA: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

It will not be well with you and your ipob grin
See this senseless kiddo wrecking his future with tribal hate cheesy you think se na everybody dey follow una do mumu Tribal hate and gbasgbos,I don't do that shit boy!! E get watin Person dey pass.
Continue to fix your mind on propaganda.
We the well meaning Lagosians from all Tribes stand with awon omo Ibile Eko to say
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
Shun Tribal hate.
Something will stop being wrong with me when Igbos stop misbehaving.

In the whole Nigeria why na only them ?

Segregation, crime both home and abroad, invasion etc....
Mumu tribe. Tueh...

PS: I am not Yoruba
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2023
CCIA:

Something will stop being wrong with me when Igbos stop misbehaving.

In the whole Nigeria why na only them ?

Segregation, crime both home and abroad, invasion etc....
Mumu tribe. Tueh...

PS: I am not Yoruba

Hahaha what's my business with if you are Yoruba or not grin did I ever tell you I have interest in joining mentally unhealthy niggies like you in doing senseless tribal hate grin
Crime abounds everywhere, there are good and bad People in every Tribe, although some people tend to form a networking for crime, like We have some Igbos in the drug chain, does that mean that Yorubas, Edos or other Tribes do not do drugs?
Some Yorubas form a ring for human ritualism and body part sales,does that mean other Tribes do not engage in ritualism??
There are criminal elements in every Tribe,if your mind is not thinking through this direction then you have a very unhealthy mind and should seek help grin.
Your problem is not Igbo, your problem is that You can't exist without hate, even if them give your Kinsmen their own Country, you go still find ways bring hate and bigotry and division for their midst bcus your existence can't flow without hate,you just naturally hate happiness,love and Unity grin grin
Them suppose pack both you and your ipob Tribalist go sambisa forest make una go face Boko Haram weda una go dey useful there bcus una be big manace to any Society wey una dey.

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by pquaver(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are obviously the daft one here cheesy grin watin concern me with ipob,you think se na everybody get time to join daft birdbrained people like your type in cheap senseless talk and Tribal hate grin grin
Even While Obi was in Pdp it was obvious that He was not of them,He was there to see if He could enforce change and a better Nigeria from there but saw that it was no use.
He is a politician but more of a Service man.
Your own brain don die already,you no get hope again to recover from this Zombie ooo Zombism wey don finish your life pkatapkata.
Btw to hell with you and ipob,I am full time anti Ipob grin grin
Useless bornthroway ragamuffin.

Quick quick mnk and ipob thrown under d bus. I pity GRV same awaits him. In this same Nairaland we had ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob. Those of us who stood and counter the nonsense where Tag Sabo by your ilk.. Oga u cannot eat your cake and have it.. Zombies dey do you...
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by manikspears: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Continue to display your stupidity on nairaland.

You are an ignorant idiot, someone is telling a lie to your face because he knows you are to dumb to confirm what you are saying . Now I see the reality in usofia movies, you guys are truely gullible.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
pquaver:

Quick quick mnk and ipob thrown under d bus. I pity GRV same awaits him. In this same Nairaland we had ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob. Those of us who stood and counter the nonsense where Tag Sabo by your ilk.. Oga u cannot eat your cake and have it.. Zombies dey do you...

You are not talking like an intelligent person so this your talk don dey tire me grin abi make we kukuma just dey throw vawulence everywhere as e dey certain se your useless head don die already and cannot make any coherent submission grin
From your submission you are also a pro Oduduwa movement grin
Or are you trying to say you are more Yoruba than the millions of people who rallied and queued behind the Oduduwa movement??
I don't have to try to convince you that I am anti Ipob bcuz you need me to be pro ipob so you can masturbate away your already useless dead brain on Tribal gbasgbos grin grin bcus na your destiny na grin grin both you and your host of hatefilled Tribally bigoted animals from whatever Tribe should be thrown into sambisa forest,una be nuisance and neerdowells to any Society wey una dey grin
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Sleekfingers: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Chinedu cannot be the governor of Lagos .......

Anyway, na tomorrow Dem go collect wotowotoriciously....
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Morphinne: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Such a wrecked up mind you have there,I didn't even bother to read the other lines judging from your first submission,you obviously have been damaged beyond repair and programmed to be a Tribalist.
If you like fix your emilokan wrecked up hatefilled bitter mind on propaganda,na so una carry another runs girl dey pose picture se na hin deputy to be😁 ole oshi ,na your Zombie ooo Zombie sef you dey mumu grin
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
Well I said it in my last paragraph that I wasn’t expecting you to understand my submission since it was meant only for reasonable ppl and not you cool
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Proudlyomonna: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Morphinne:

Well I said it in my last paragraph that I wasn’t expecting you to understand my submission since it was meant only for reasonable ppl and not you cool

How is it possible for someone whose mind is outstandingly enveloped in Tribal hate and shenanigans make any coherent and reasonable submission grin
Guy rest,it's Impossible for you to make sense speaking from a Tribalistic angle of sentiments and judgement.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally / Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.