Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. (8529 Views)

In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / 'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Map1(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2023
kollinzgee:
If Europe,Asia and America gets wipe out in a nuclear war today which is is looking very likely,will Africans be able to produce,phones,laptops,Airplanes,car engines,infact will a blackman be able to go to space to at least launch a satelite to aid telecommunications? Despite having the richest minerals beneath of soil.
All we do everyday is cry victim of white oppression while we are the ones helping to conquere us, we fight against any good that come out of Africa.i doubt we will ever get it right in this our lifetime.maybe our children children.
Before the evolution of slave trade our forefathers has been leaving conveniently with out any science and technology, our forefathers can move from egba,ile ife or ijesha and covered many miles without a car, they communicate with their people with out telephone, they have their own hospital, bullet proof,gun, warriors, they have everything that makes them different not until those you are worshipped today came back after the slave trade and introduced Jesus to us as our lord and saviour and took everything away from us to developed what you called technology today.so dear for your oyinbo never made us better but distroyed us.learn, learn your history and stop praising the man who distroyed u.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Map1(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Unless the lions have their own story tellers , the story of the hunt will always glorify the hunter ….

Do we have books that tell our stories as Africans ?.. we have books that tell stories of things that happened in Europe 2000 years ago , and these books were written by Europeans , even if there are books written about Africans a long time ago , it was still written by Europeans , this is to tell you that Europeans open eyes pass us , look at their countries and look at ours , do you think even aliens would believe we ever invented anything ?..
wake up brother our forefathers dont write history but told their children the history of their making.go and learn your history,seat with your great grandfather they will tell you what to know about your history.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Failure2019:

The Benin art in the UK museum
those guys are under the influence of white bullcrap , soon they will call oxygen the white man's invention too, spits.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Map1:
wake up brother our forefathers dont write history but told their children the history of their making.go and learn your history,seat with your great grandfather they will tell you what to know about your history.
he has rated his ancestors as less human
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by lebron7(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Failure2019:

The Benin art in the UK museum
Lmao
In a world of micro chips and nuclear energy you are talking of some ivory statues smiley

3 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by lebron7(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Map1:
Before the evolution of slave trade our forefathers has been leaving conveniently with out any science and technology, our forefathers can move from egba,ile ife or ijesha and covered many miles without a car, they communicate with their people with out telephone, they have their own hospital, bullet proof,gun, warriors, they have everything that makes them different not until those you are worshipped today came back after the slave trade and introduced Jesus to us as our lord and saviour and took everything away from us to developed what you called technology today.so dear for your oyinbo never made us better but distroyed us.learn, learn your history and stop praising the man who distroyed u.
Can you hear yourself?
Trekking and fake bullet proof is invention to you ?

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by MasterShifu010(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Failure2019:

How's Africa poor?

Smh

It's not only Africa that's plagued with bad leaders despite being more religious

You need to tour the world before making a shitty view point

I know there’s other poor countries outside Africa , but Africa is poorer than them considering the resources we have ….. study Switzerland for example , imagine Nigeria as Switzerland ,
Switzerland has no mineral resources yet they have the second strongest passport in the world , and in terms of gdp they are in the top 20, Nigeria has too many resources , yet see where we are , then imagine what the Swiss will achieve if they have our resources , that is what leadership brings
Think about this foreign countries that are poor , have you considered why they are poor ?..

3 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by MasterShifu010(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Map1:

I get you bro , but there’s a scientific term called “ CONTINUUM” , let me explain in simpler terms ,
If you creat something , later you creat another of the same thing but with slight difference , and then you creat another resembling the second but with slight difference , then you creat another resembling the third but with slight difference , if you continue like this creating them up to 20, all of them slightly different from each other respectively , if you look back you will realise that the first creation is completely different from the 20th creation ..
Now that is how African tales were told from generation to generation with slight difference , so therefore if you possibly hear the first story it would be completely different from stories told today …. Nothing beats written history , the whites know this , the Sumerian Phoenicians knew this , that’s why they invented writing ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Map1(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
lebron7:

Can you hear yourself?
Trekking and fake bullet proof is invention to you ?
you can believe what ever you choose,i will only advice you to go a9 learn about your history, you are talking about trekking have you heard of kanako,aferi before, this are what our forefathers used then,eraze your mind from slave mentality.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2023
kollinzgee:

Why arent we doing the same here in our continent is anyone restricting us?
Yes our leaders are restricting us. Don't u wonder how people and even those who are termed "ne'er-do-wells" make progress once they leave for more developed nations? It happens all the time from business to tech, academics, medicine etc... Think about it

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterShifu010:

I know there’s other poor countries outside Africa , but Africa is poorer than them considering the resources we have ….. study Switzerland for example , imagine Nigeria as Switzerland ,
Switzerland has no mineral resources yet they have the second strongest passport in the world , and in terms of gdp they are in the top 20, Nigeria has too many resources , yet see where we are , then imagine what the Swiss will achieve if they have our resources , that is what leadership brings
Think about this foreign countries that are poor , have you considered why they are poor ?..

Europe underdeveloped Africa
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
lebron7:

Lmao
In a world of micro chips and nuclear energy you are talking of some ivory statues smiley

Smh

The resources from where micro chips and nuclear energy originates from are goiten from Africa
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by MasterShifu010(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Failure2019:

Europe underdeveloped Africa

The billion dollars question is this
Who do we blame ?….
They played the long game , first it slave trade , later colonialism, today it’s neo colonialism …..

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by gaby(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
In my 17 years on NL, this is the one thread that has left me speechless and gobsmacked. Na wa

These are the same people who will believe that Thomas Edison invented the light bulb.

We all have a way to go. The only difference is that I am always open and willing to learn facts and history.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Anunakeeh: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
What you don't know is most of the brains behind all those technology are blacks

Wereeeygringringrin

3 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Wereeeygringringrin
u beta pass am? undecided
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
MasterShifu010:

The billion dollars question is this
Who do we blame ?….
They played the long game , first it slave trade , later colonialism, today it’s neo colonialism …..
stop using we angry
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by maysimsimple(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes sis. It will change a while lot of things. What was the world population 200 years ago?
Do the calculations ma.

uote author=dollytino4real post=121825351]Humans once lived without those things u mentioned, so e no go change anything if flood carry dem Bermuda triangle [/quote]
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
kollinzgee:
If Europe,Asia and America gets wipe out in a nuclear war today

...then Africa and the rest of the world will be WIPED OUT TOO!

BTW the fact that you are thinking of mobile phones and computers etc instead of thinking of agricultural solution to this mad thought of yours, is funny!
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

...then Africa will be WIPED OUT TOO!
na stupid question u dey answer

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by pansophist(m): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Seems like those race theorists that called Africans mentally inferior right afterall cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by dollytino4real(f): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
maysimsimple:
Yes sis. It will change a while lot of things. What was the world population 200 years ago?
Do the calculations ma.

uote author=dollytino4real post=121825351]Humans once lived without those things u mentioned, so e no go change anything if flood carry dem Bermuda triangle
ok
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by MadarasBlade(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:
What you don't know is most of the brains behind all those technology are blacks

No wonder you support Buhari and Tinubu, so dull.

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by MadarasBlade(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Thank you!! That mumu op doesn't know his history, the whites stole almost everything from us and made us look like we are the worst race on earth, they also made us feel like we can't do without them of which in the real sense they are the ones who can't do without us.

Where are the things blacks invented?

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by MadarasBlade(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
pansophist:
Seems like those race theorists that called Africans mentally inferior right afterall cry

Why do you say so?
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by gaby(m): 1:18am On Mar 26, 2023
A black slave introduced immunization/vaccination to America, precisely, in Boston, Massachusetts. He wasn't allowed to benefit from his work.

Make una stop to dey insult and self-hate out of ignorance.

Go read Isabel Walkerson's new book-Caste: the origins of our discontent".

A quote from the book "People in West Africa had discovered that they could fend off contagious diseases by inoculating themselves with a specimen of fluid from an infected person".

All these are histories and true-life stories being revealed by honest white folks while you guys still swallow and believe the long-held lies cemented in your brains from ages gone.

What a pity...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by okoroemeka(m): 3:08am On Mar 26, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
u also think u have nothing to offer in science and tech, because of colonization, but that means u are not thinking 4wards.
do Europe move from riding donkeys and horses to Lamborghini and Ferrari in one year,NO,this is a complex stages of development that linked one invention to the other and the need drove the inventions,if Africa was able to resist foreign Invaders and slavers like feudal Japan did we would have developed in our own unique way,Japan at a point shut off their country from foreigners,to prevent social pollution,slavery and mental invasion,it will be easier in a homogeneous Japan but Africa is a collection of thousands of squabbling tribes with their ethnic prejudices.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2023
okoroemeka:
do Europe move from riding donkeys and horses to Lamborghini and Ferrari in one year,NO,this is a complex stages of development that linked one invention to the other and the need drove the inventions,if Africa was able to resist foreign Invaders and slavers like feudal Japan did we would have developed in our own unique way,Japan at a point shut off their country from foreigners,to prevent social pollution,slavery and mental invasion,it will be easier in a homogeneous Japan but Africa is a collection of thousands of squabbling tribes with their ethnic prejudices.
europe invented nothing
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by DonroxyII: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
kollinzgee:
If Europe,Asia and America gets wipe out in a nuclear war today which is is looking very likely,will Africans be able to produce,phones,laptops,Airplanes,car engines,infact will a blackman be able to go to space to at least launch a satelite to aid telecommunications? Despite having the richest minerals beneath of soil.
All we do everyday is cry victim of white oppression while we are the ones helping to conquere us, we fight against any good that come out of Africa.i doubt we will ever get it right in this our lifetime.maybe our children children.
We are already getting it right ... Oppression leads to Envy which leads to Jealousy which leads to Competitions which leads to Wickedness which leads to Evils ....

Evils is gradually reducing n we are Embracing Civilisations gradually and in no time we shall all be consumed by God launching side by side with Advanced Civilisations!

Change is a Gradual Processes because one big turn can break everything!
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by okoroemeka(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
europe invented nothing
pls don't be sarcastic,a European continent that includes the Roman civilization,the Norman's,Saxons, Vikings,Italian Renaissance,German empire, Austro-Hungary empire,ottoman Turks, ,British empire,,the Moors, etc,and you want to believe these great civilizations invented nothing?if nothing at least they invented warfare and killings on an industrial scale

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Freo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
kollinzgee:

Why arent we doing the same here in our continent is anyone restricting us?

We're clearly still imprisoned, Gaddafi tried to warn us.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
okoroemeka:
pls don't be sarcastic,a European continent that includes the Roman civilization,the Norman's,Saxons, Vikings,Italian Renaissance,German empire, Austro-Hungary empire,ottoman Turks, ,British empire,,the Moors, etc,and you want to believe these great civilizations invented nothing?if nothing at least they invented warfare and killings on an industrial scale
some ,not all europeans invented certain things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be / Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.