Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. (8530 Views)

In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / 'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by onumadu: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2023
This thread is funny, but I get OPs point.

@OP, never mind inventing things, let the black man organize a free and fair elections in the largest black nation first.
They failed, and you see a sizeable percentage of them beating their chest (like apes) rejoicing and celebrating an electoral heist that even shames non-Africans.
Meanwhile the election was organized and presided over by a "university professor".
University professors in other races are known for excellence and integrity.
In our clime, they are criminals supporting criminals to take over the country.

I used to believe that blacks can do things other races do, but at every turn and in every opportunity given, the largest black nation makes the wrong choice PROUDLY.

I'm not giving up hope though...
But you see that journey? It is very very veerrrrrrrrrrrrry far. embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Aklee4994(m): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
What you don't know is most of the brains behind all those technology are blacks
you’re still talking like a black man...if you know something and you can’t say it and I help you to say it for my own good is that a bad side of me...idea is differ from invention of all this stated by op...black man with black heart 🖤

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Aklee4994(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Persephone1:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oga take am easy . 😂😂😂😂
you know what that guy is nagging about nah so look away
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Aklee4994(m): 12:59am On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

@OP, never mind inventing things, let the black man organize a free and fair elections in the largest black nation first.
They failed, and you see a sizeable percentage of them beating their chest (like apes) rejoicing and celebrating an electoral heist that even shames non-Africans.
Meanwhile the election was organized and presided over by a "university professor".

I used to believe that blacks can do things other races do, but at every turn and in every opportunity given, the largest black nation makes the wrong choice PROUDLY.

you and sense and reasoning Na 5&6

5 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Nigerfine3: 2:03am On Mar 18, 2023
The answer is yes. Type black inventions to know black invented sewing machine, .com and many others
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by SIRTee15: 2:26am On Mar 18, 2023
HITsquad:
I would have really loved to continue with this conversation. But your reply was really childish and insultive... Im too old for for such, so have a really nice day young man. Peace bro.

Pls take a book and learn African history. It's a shame when blacks repeats the racist negative stereotype about Africa. It's annoying.

West Africa had an established university before England built their first university - Oxford.
At its peak in the 14th century, Malian empire biggest export wasn't gold but books written by scholars in Timbuktu university. People came all the way from Baghdad to learn and buy these books.

Most west African civilisation were developed by people from Numidia, Mauretania, Nubia and ancient Egypt who ran south to escape the tyranny of the Roman empire occupation in those north African region in the 1st to 3rd century, they migrated deep into the sahara and started new civilisation.
These actions prompted the Roman legions in North Africa to cross the sahara couple of times to find the fugitives. They got as far as lake chad.
The second wave happened during the Umayyad caliphate expansion into North Africa, the inhabitants who wanted to remain pagan moved deep into the sahara.
It's ignorance to claim there's no connection btw the ancient north Africans and present black Africans.
The present occupiers are mainly mix of arabs, southern Europeans and few Berbers/amazigh who choose to stay.
Travel deep into the southern regions of libya, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt. U will be shocked to notice the inhabitants have a darker skin tone than most Nigerians. Those were the original north Africans b4 they were pushed south. Their cousins are in Mali, chad and Niger, they were all one big family thousands of years ago dwelling in the desert b4 foreign occupation separated them.

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by techWriter3: 3:10am On Mar 18, 2023
What you haven't knowledge is most of the brains behind all those technology are blacks
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by gaby(m): 3:48am On Mar 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

Have u read about ancient African migration b4 yarning ignorance.
Another educated illiterate saying Africans were naked when the Europeans arrived.
FYI textile was African biggest export to Europe in pre colonial times after slave trade.

lol...this one na thread for kids abeg...

No time...

Make I go face matter wey dey important jare
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by shegzhkn: 4:00am On Mar 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

Pls take a book and learn African history. It's a shame when blacks repeats the racist negative stereotype about Africa. It's annoying.

West Africa had an established university before England built their first university - Oxford.
At its peak in the 14th century, Malian empire biggest export wasn't gold but books written by scholars in Timbuktu university. People came all the way from Baghdad to learn and buy these books.

Most west African civilisation were developed by people from Numidia, Mauretania, Nubia and ancient Egypt who ran south to escape the tyranny of the Roman empire occupation in those north African region in the 1st to 3rd century, they migrated deep into the sahara and started new civilisation.
These actions prompted the Roman legions in North Africa to cross the sahara couple of times to find the fugitives. They got as far as lake chad.
The second wave happened during the Umayyad caliphate expansion into North Africa, the inhabitants who wanted to remain pagan moved deep into the sahara.
It's ignorance to claim there's no connection btw the ancient north Africans and present black Africans.
The present occupiers are mainly mix of arabs, southern Europeans and few Berbers/amazigh who choose to stay.
Travel deep into the southern regions of libya, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt. U will be shocked to notice the inhabitants have a darker skin tone than most Nigerians. Those were the original north Africans b4 they were pushed south. Their cousins are in Mali, chad and Niger, they were all one big family thousands of years ago dwelling in the desert b4 foreign occupation separated them.
Ok, with all this why are you still a third world country??

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by gaby(m): 4:11am On Mar 18, 2023
HITsquad:
What and what did black man invent? Oh you mean ancient Egyptians? We weren't even that closely genetically related.. So leave all these Black conspiracy theories. 'Typical' Black man never contributed much to the globe. Most of us didn't even have clothes when Europeans arrived in Africa.
So Bro... we Africans need to accept the fact that we have been doing everything wrong. that's the first step of finally getting it right. I'm a very proud black man, but let's call a spade a spade.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYuGccvd/

And you are supposed to be a proud member of the fighting for the liberation of the black race abi no be so una talk?

The link above is just a short lecture amongst many you can dig and read up on by yourself with verifiable facts and first hand commentaries.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Billgatessecond: 4:42am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
If Europe,Asia and America gets wipe out in a nuclear war today which is is looking very likely,will Africans be able to produce,phones,laptops,Airplanes,car engines,infact will a blackman be able to go to space to at least launch a satelite to aid telecommunications? Despite having the richest minerals beneath of soil.
All we do everyday is cry victim of white oppression while we are the ones helping to conquere us, we fight against any good that come out of Africa.i doubt we will ever get it right in this our lifetime.maybe our children children.

Bro we can do it but our government will never support the project or fund it just because if their greed .. look at ui for example they built a ventilator during COVID I saw d video on the news they called on the government to help them so they can produce mass quantity in other for other countries to buy or we use ....

Till today I no hear anything again about it
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Billgatessecond: 4:45am On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

The problem is with our leaders Wil! Atiku or tinubu help you find a million dollar project when they are looking for money to steal
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HITsquad: 5:05am On Mar 18, 2023
gaby:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYuGccvd/

And you are supposed to be a proud member of the fighting for the liberation of the black race abi no be so una talk?

The link above is just a short lecture amongst many you can dig and read up on by yourself with verifiable facts and first hand commentaries.

Being proud of Africa and "fighting for the liberation of the black race"... Doesn't mean we should deny the bitter reality and result to "black propaganda" to feel good about our failure as a race.
First realizing that we have had it all wrong should be the first step of our journey if we really want to finally get it right... While denying our failures is the best way to remain the same.

It's time we stop blaming the west for where we are today, cos it hasn't been working. It's time we stand up and start moving forward.

And if any of yall actually read my comment right with less emotional attachment, yall would have noticed that I didn't "completely" dismiss our contributions to the world. I was just saying it wasn't much to write home about. especially when compared to Asians(mostly Chinese, Persians and co)Arabs and of course the Europeans.

If we really had it right... European imperialists wouldn't have been able to colonize(also enslave) almost a whole damn continent almost effortlessly. And BTW, Why wasn't it the other way around??
If we really had it right? as the Europeans first arrived at our shores, they would have met a very strong and advanced civilization worthy of emulating,respected and cautious of. Not a bunch of "savages"(as they called us) that they felt was at their mercy, way beneath them and waiting to be colonized/enslaved! C'mon Think.. It's not illegal to think!

Why?

And I ask again, why wasn't it the other way around? Why wasn't it us arriving at their own shores with a strong advanced navy fleet? Why not? Does it seem odd? Why? Were we created differently?
Why wasn't it swahili the official language of half of the world's population today?
Why wasn't numbers and math done in some African originated symbols?
Why wasn't the planets named by Africans after African traditional gods and stuff?
Why wasn't one of our local traditional religions dominating the world today instead of Islam, Christianity and Buddhism??
And most importantly (while at it blaming everyone else for our failures) we should ask ourselves this.... Why of all the previously heavily Colonized regions in the world, we Africans are still the least developed and the one mostly still struggling? You still don't think something is wrong with us somewhere?

What have we been doing wrong and still doing wrong? Bro... All These are the actual questions we should be asking if we really want to start getting it right. not blaming the whole world for our shortcomings and resulting to "black conspiracy theories" just to make ourselves feel better about our failures as a race!

14 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by shegzhkn: 5:19am On Mar 18, 2023
HITsquad:
being proud of Africa and fighting for the liberation of the black race... Doesn't mean you should deny reality and result "black propaganda" to feel good about our failure as a race. Recognizing that you have had it wrong is the first step of your journey of finally getting it right. But denying your failure is the best way to remain the same...

It's time we stop blaming the west for where we are today, cos it hasn't been working. So it's time we stand up and move forward.

And if any of yall actually read my comment right without being emotional, yall would have noticed that I didn't "completely" dismiss our contributions to the world. I was just saying it wasn't much to right home about. especially when compare to Chinese, Arabs, Europeans etc.

If we really had it right... Europe wouldn't have been able colonize and enslaved us with so much ease... Why wasn't it the other way around? If we had it right, Europeans would have met a very strong and advanced civilization as they arrived on our shores.

And why wasn't it us arriving at their own shores with advanced navy? Why not? Does it seem odd? Why? Why wasn't it swahili the official language of half of the world's population? Why wasn't it one of our local regions dominating the world? And Why of all the previously heavily Colonized regions in the world, Africa is still the least developed...? Why?

What have we been doing wrong and still doing wrong? That's the questions we should be asking bro, if we want to start getting it right, not blaming the whole world for our shortcomings and resulting to conspiracy theories to make ourselves feel better about our failures as a race.
Arabs are just like Africans - contribute nothing to humanity except terrorism, the one's better than most African countries are the gulf states and the reasons are quite obvious.

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by thestreets(m): 5:21am On Mar 18, 2023
rex444:
Shey because we come begin see all these things....during our grandfathers time, all these things were not present and they raised very well kids

baba our fathers dem that year bin dy dp video call ooooo. even time travel sef. wetin whity still dey try understand
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by thestreets(m): 5:26am On Mar 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

A well schooled black man. they all ignored your post. One thing about black man is that he hates himself with passion.

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by DaInferno(m): 6:15am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
If Europe,Asia and America gets wipe out in a nuclear war today which is is looking very likely,will Africans be able to produce,phones,laptops,Airplanes,car engines,infact will a blackman be able to go to space to at least launch a satelite to aid telecommunications? Despite having the richest minerals beneath of soil.
All we do everyday is cry victim of white oppression while we are the ones helping to conquere us, we fight against any good that come out of Africa.i doubt we will ever get it right in this our lifetime.maybe our children children.
omo, thats a smart question tbh. But, you've no idea what the black man is capable of in the face of adversities.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2023
HITsquad:
Being proud of Africa and "fighting for the liberation of the black race"... Doesn't mean you should deny reality and result to "black propaganda" to feel good about our failure as a race. Recognizing that you have had it all wrong is the first step of your journey of finally getting it right. While denying your failures is the best way to remain the same.

It's time we stop blaming the west for where we are today, cos it hasn't been working. So it's time we stand up and move forward.

And if any of yall actually read my comment right without being emotional, yall would have noticed that I didn't "completely" dismiss our contributions to the world. I was just saying it wasn't much to right home about. especially when compared to Chinese, Arabs, Europeans etc.

If we really had it right... Europe wouldn't have been able colonize and enslaved us with so much ease. And Why wasn't it the other way around? If we had it right, Europeans would have met a very strong and advanced civilization as they arrived on our shores.

And why wasn't it us arriving at their own shores with advanced navy fleet? Why not? Does it seem odd? Why? Were we created differently? Why wasn't it swahili the official language of half of the world's population? Why wasn't numbers and math done with some African originated symbols? Why wasn't the planets named by Africans? Why wasn't one of our local religions dominating the world? And Why of all the previously heavily Colonized regions in the world, Africa is still the least developed...? Why?

What have we been doing wrong and still doing wrong? That's the questions we should be asking bro, if we want to start getting it right, not blaming the whole world for our shortcomings and resulting to conspiracy theories to make ourselves feel better about our failures as a race.
no dey yarn like say na fake blood dey ur brain angry, all the people wey support u no fit help ur mama, una white supremacist wey black ,na today una start undecided na the same old inferiority complex wey no allow u see say ur brain need charging, ur life need electroplating, ur liver need welding angry, na una type lack right to get pussy 2 bang , u think say ur shit na new thing? undecided
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by pendusky(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by compton11(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
not all European,Asian and American can produce all what u mentioned.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Amunethseranu(f): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2023
rookidmart:

"The worst of all deceptions is self-deception."
-Plato
A cursed APC member will always be deluded my dear .
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Amunethseranu(f): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Autobot05:

Stop racism
Black people work in Apple and other tech companies
Intelligence knows no race
likes of helinues will try and know his name if he is of Igbo they will send military against him, because inventing something it's same as Biafra.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Amunethseranu(f): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Nature always finds a way. If nature sees that white and Asians are no more, it will trigger whatever genetic advantage both races had and add it to the next gen Africans making them equal or more superior to whites.

Right now we’re relaxed cause whites and Asians got it covered, so no stress.

But you know how evolution is, the need to survive will push our brain to activate certain dormant part and deactivate certain evil parts so we can function as an advanced species.
Are you sure leaders of black countries wont say * its against Christ and Allah *

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Amunethseranu(f): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2023
HITsquad:
What and what did black man invent? Oh you mean ancient Egyptians? We weren't even that closely genetically related.. So leave all these Black conspiracy theories. 'Typical' Black man never contributed much to the globe. Most of us didn't even have clothes when Europeans arrived in Africa.
So Bro... we Africans need to accept the fact that we have been doing everything wrong. that's the first step of finally getting it right. I'm a very proud black man, but let's call a spade a spade.
You are wise !

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Amunethseranu(f): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

Have u read about ancient African migration b4 yarning ignorance.
Another educated illiterate saying Africans were naked when the Europeans arrived.
FYI textile was African biggest export to Europe in pre colonial times after slave trade.
They were naked selling those clothes
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Amunethseranu(f): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
u and ur family members are inferior to white imbeh ,congrats,at least we share not a surname wink
That's y u beg about in nairaland. U have no working brain so u do everything wrong . Mumu
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
What you don't know is most of the brains behind all those technology are blacks
Thank you!! That mumu op doesn't know his history, the whites stole almost everything from us and made us look like we are the worst race on earth, they also made us feel like we can't do without them of which in the real sense they are the ones who can't do without us.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Amunethseranu(f): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Living with nature would be much better!
that's wat u think are others thinking same ?
Are u living alone ?
Won't u live with same billions of foolish black apes good at Religion.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by seanwilliam(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Black people and chest beating. Na only history dem sabi.
Watch out as some dumb mofos will attack the op in the name of being patriotic. Rubbish , are you inferior to the white? Where is your intelligence and innovation? And don’t come up with the gibberish that black people were denied opportunity to showcase their talents, cos if you do, you just agree to the fact that black is inferior and can be bullied.

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Amunethseranu(f): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Thank you!! That mumu op doesn't know his history, the whites stole almost everything from us and made us look like we are the worst race on earth, they also made us feel like we can't do without them of which in the real sense they are the ones who can't do without us.
It's a shame dis comes out from a girl. Girls of this era worths less than maggots in local latrine. I remember females like vai , owongaso, laiyath , Aliya, sofiath, beliet , Sheba , ester , Amina who are real females and not maggots good at sex and extorting men.

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2023
rookidmart:

"The worst of all deceptions is self-deception."
-Plato
This is a fact not a deception ooo oga, the whites has programmed our brains to believe that everything going with comes from them while everything bad comes from us. They make it look like without them we won't survive, pls go and read ur history u will discover that the fastest mathematician that can give u any mathematical answer in 5 seconds was a black man, immediately they knew they stole him from us and took him out of Africa as a slave, the best scientist in the world was a black man they also stole him from us. Listen they discovered talents here but took advantage of us. Go to TikTok u will see how all their secrets are being exposed, within them they envy the blacks a lot.
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by lebron7(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2023
gaby:
Did humans ever survive or lived without the stuff you listed above at some point in their lives?

Also, you need to read more and broadly, you'd come to understand that most of the inventions you reeled out were originally from black men who were denied their rights and recognition by way of the whitrman's "Patent".
Lmao
Which one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo) / Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.