Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. (32174 Views)

How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Semaj77(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Michelle55:
Mom- 80k
Dad- 20k

My mom spends more especially when everyone knows she's the only person you can approach and cry to, she would gladly give you everything just so you can smile(hence the 80k).🤣🤣🤣
Popsy on the other hand, my dear na no go area cos shishi you no go see even if you cry blood( can't be manipulated hence the 20k because he wouldn't spend it)
I wish I'm more like my popsy sha☹️

If popsy were still alive I'll share it 60 for pops , 40 for maale.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by faceLAGOS: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
eminikansoso:

Omo aserue fun e

Why are you trying to blackmail him?

What if he has enough & doesn’t need a dime from any fuvking “omo”.

Well,

I guess you are a woman.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Sammy5413(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Remembering the Golden rule:
Father 90k
Mother 10k
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by WHITELIGHTER: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
immortalcrown:
70k for the one who is most financially dependent. 30k for the one who is less- financially dependent.

But in a home the man is taxed for every financial need of the home, he gets 70k even if he earns more money than the wife does.

Exactly what I'll do. It's simple logic

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Hammylawali: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
noble2faith:
As for me,
Father ₦60k
Mother ₦40k

What of you?

Dad : 40k
Mum : 40k

Me again: mummy,( nkan ti e fe ba mi ra) what you said you were going to help me buy, that’s the money….extra 20k 😉

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by eminikansoso(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Why are you trying to blackmail him?

What if he has enough & doesn’t need a dime from any fuvking “omo”.

Well,

I guess you are a woman.

He said the Man can go to hell.
And I only remind him of karma
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
BabbanBura:

Did you seek him out? Did you go to him and he refused to take you and help you?

I have being close to such families and at the end when the kids eventually met the Dad, they discovered the mum was the problem all alone but lived all their lives hating on the father. The families are now united but the parents still living separately

Stop justifying nonsense. Unless the mother locked the children a way in Mars a good father who wants to be involved in his children's life will be. Even if the woman get shoko for head the children will see this man made efforts. Not living large forgetting they have children somewhere waiting for them to grow and come and start seeking him out like gold. It is not their fault it is the system that allows irresponsible parents to go scot free.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by babakenny9: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
noble2faith:
As for me,
Father ₦60k
Mother ₦40k

What of you?
As a man if you think that your children will give you money as you age, your eye go red. Save for your future old age. Children naturally give more money to mothers

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by OmegaAutos: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dad takes ₦100k cos he owns the home and Will def give mama what is due and perhaps everything, his judgement can be trusted!!!

Hey!! I read a lot of bias up there, seems most people dont appreciate fathers effort. They go through alot and hide their pains.

If your father is alive, abeg appreciate him. Na too much stress dey make fathers die quick.
And most mothers play Dirty politics by turning children against fathers

4 Likes

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
royalfly:

Let me tell you this true life story that's even happening now. There is this couple, the man pays the rent fees and sometimes bring to replace the children clothes, all this and more and manages to give the woman some money at the end of the month. They re both working. The woman does not of note or record in the house in terms of contribution but goes around telling people that the dies nothing and he is a dead bit and. In all of thus the woman insults the man all the time, her parents will support her, she will most times take the man's money and say abominable things in thier house like the children are not his and how yes she has slept with this and that nd the man shld report to his village people. Alot of things about this woman she would run to her parents house after she has done this things and they wld even end up keeping her for months she will come back and it continues. Now the man is tired and he is ready for a divorce but she is pregnant so he is patiently waiting. I asked the man what of the kids in anger he said he does not care for now and all he wants is to get himself together. The truth is people don't know the he'll the man has been through. Tomorrow the children of that man will say thier father abandoned them. See life is tough and women most times lay the foundations for the suffering thier children are going through but the sometimes will never know the true story.

No matter what he went through with the wife. He was the one that knew what he saw in her that made him marry her. The children must never suffer for it. The parents can divorce but they must not use their stupidity to affect the wellbeing of the children. Children are not stupid, they know

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Freighthost: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mother 95k
Father 5k
Na my papa FO stil chop d 95k with sweet 1960 true love
Aswear
Even if I hide dash my mum cash
U wil see it in my father hands seeing me off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by PDJT: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lyfdiscvry91:
My Dad won't see shishi mehn...that man abandoned us and made me suffer for this life, sometimes I wish I had a choice to choose who would be my father.

-Chai. Have you asked him politely what happened? X
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by toxtimmy: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Assuming mama is the real mama...give her the whole cash, papa will be eating well for a long time... Both will be happy.

noble2faith:
As for me,
Father ₦60k
Mother ₦40k

What of you?
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Goldmaxx(f): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahnie:

We share same similarities cheesy cheesy
Not surprising because you're a Misandrist.
Judging from your squabbles with E-warriors, I can affirm.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Zonefree(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dad is late, so, I'm keeping my 100k.

2 Likes

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by OBTOREPA(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jesslove:
Mum 100k, dad can go to hell
Bad home upbringing spotted.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by johbara: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dad #90k
Mum #10k

Popsy go still borrow #5k from momsy to Meet up.
Because popsy problem no day ever finish.

Big shout out to all the responsible Dad's out there.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by jamesversion: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
jhydebaba:
Mum 0k
Dad 0k
Me 100k

Before you say I'm callous, both parent are late so I'm keeping my money, all of it cheesy

This is no a thread for Orphans. tongue
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by OBTOREPA(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Diligent1:
Mum=N50K
Dad=N50K
My dad is a caring father and he is generous to us, if I have the opportunity, I will give him more.
Good parenting spotted
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Goldmaxx(f): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
obinna58:
Mom -100k
Dad - bottle of wine
You're forgetting one day you'll be a father then it'll become apparent.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Goldmaxx(f): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Karleb:
As of now:

Dad 5k
Mum 95k

undecided undecided
But when you need school fees you'll call your dad
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by bukas15(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fathers have this mentality of not bringing any thing again to the family once there children are grown nd helping the family. They believe that the mother's can get whatever they want from the children including basic house need. While the mother's can easily bring out what they have.

Father = 20%
Mother= 80%
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by PDJT: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
emerged01:
I just lost my mother. I'm still finding it hard to cope with loss.

-Chai! May God bless her soul.

-You're a soldier; you will be fine. Make her proud.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by seangy4konji: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Father 80k
Mother 20k

Father will still e the one to drop money for food,fuel the cars and generators...

Mum go deh use her money deh give pastor and him yeye wife deh contribute give pastor....

my money make pastor deh use am flex...

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Give all to dad, he by himself will determine what to give mum.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by obinna58(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Goldmaxx:
You're forgetting one day you'll be a father then it'll become apparent.
If I’m as irresponsible as my dad then let it be, money is shared according to merit
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by PDJT: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bombeverybody:
My Dad......I fit borrow join the 100k give him. So basically the 100k is for him...as for my mom, I fit kill her if I see her.

-Why na? She is still your mum. Have you been to a maternity ward before?
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by harmony75: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dad #700k
Mom #300k
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by ayobaye(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
All the N100k must go to daddy because he will still give the whole money to mummy.

The money will be a relief for daddy for the period.

Mummy may not give him anything out of her own share.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Fearyourcreator: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
thesicilian:

Probably because he has spent everything he has on house rent, school fees, transportation and given the rest to mom for housekeeping, until the next salary cycle.
Some of you will not understand the dynamics of being a father, especially the salary earners, in the typical African society.
The more men grow older the more they respect their father... Men don't really get what they deserve

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by PDJT: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
remsonik:
I will give my dad 70k if he was alive and 30k to my mum cos my dad is a responsible father, he will spend the whole money on maintenance, repairs, taking care of the house and giving us the best care. I am just praying I meet a man like that.

-The man like your dad is the one replying you now. kiss
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Sleekfingers: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
endsarrrs:
Mother 100k

Though, I grew with my grandma. Away from that.

I will . Share it this way.

Stepmother 80%
Dad 20%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.