Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,645 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (60342 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by President2001(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Attention seeker with empty skull head
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by EDUECO(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
olumide4christ:

You don go VGC before?

Where u wan see "hood guys" for VGC?

They're totally non-existent there.

Mind you...I don't believe in tit-for-tat. If hoodlums attack, call on the security agencies to handle it. Don't take laws into your hands!
I don't mean low-life area boys,I am talking about courageous men!

You mean they should call the security agencies that are part of the structure and they are convertly in support of political thugs?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Myself2(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
This woman should be very careful how she carries on with these election issues, I totally condemn any attack or attempted attack on her or any other person out there to cast their votes.
However during the presidential election of February 25, she made a video where she alleged that she was attacked, but in that video, she was seen and heard pointing one guy to some persons whose faces didn't appear in the video and she was shouting "kill them , kill them", does she know the full implication of what she was saying ?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by pquaver(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in

Their states need governance too. They should channel their efforts back home
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by plaindealer: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na every ipob den attack in Lagos today..

Wetin we go do with these Igbos and their Pandora ipob lies?

They all have cell phones with camera, but no picture, no video, no eye witness to say or show how and when this ipob woman was attacked. grin

Yoruba people don't wake up, your emotional blackmail, victim mentality and rubbish lies no dey work anymore...

No more business as usual in Yoruba land. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

In a nutshell, unseat a godfather to install another one you mean right?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by verifiablefacts: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
I thought they say vehicles should not move on the election day?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zee0007:
After today, I'll never vote in my life again. You can't allow people to vote their choice in peace.

Y intimidating voters if you claim you did well.

At my polling unit now and my aim is to vote GRV and dislodge Elliot from my dear surulel.

Me wey wan start my 1st vote for Yaradua time, scamper for my life, when my eye see something.

Since then, na only TVC I get, I no even bother convert am to PVC sef...

Make dem kill themselves if them like...
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Don't forget, she is a nollywood ACTRESS. Acting is in her blood. Believe okoro at your peril.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Djponpin1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

And you don’t want to insult him with all abi? Well am not the one you are talking to.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Ikpaitid: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kpai the IPOB prostitute.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Djponpin1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
A-list Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka was attacked by thugs at her polling units at VGC Lagos state. The Nollywood actress has to run for her life as she calls for security personnel to come to her aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTE2YmjmSaw

Madam stop forming like Lagos is paradise please. If your state is peaceful you will not reside here in Lagos. Thugs are in all state Abi they attack you yesterday? This is election the authorities are there to complain to. Stop acting like you are in studio.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by muykem: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
jaxxy:

even if it was jandor apc and their thugs snd u urchins will still do same thing so stop deceiving urself.
So far Igbo claim ownership of the candidate either PDP, APC or others. It is war.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ArewaNorth: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi aka Nigerian police spokesman, the joke is on you.

Bola tinubu is a national and global risk to Nigeria.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will be the end of democracy in Nigeria.
The Stolen mandate must be restored.

A lady at iba new site in lagos just sent me this message

They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.
You peooy are
Djponpin1:

Madam stop forming like Lagos is paradise please. If your state is peaceful you will not reside here in Lagos. Thugs are in all state Abi they attack you yesterday? This is election the authorities are there to complain to. Stop acting like you are in studio.
You people are the most selfish people on earth. How on earth can another tribe do what you people are doing in Lagos?
Remember all sort of tribal attacks u threw on Fulani for doing their businesses in the East irrespective of the few bad eggs among them.
Doesn't it make more sense for u to go back to ur state and vote but stay there dragging with the indigenes of Lagos?
The most delusional, mentally inferior, ethno-religious bigots that have ever exist in Nigeria are u people and from now henceforth u will live in political exile for publicly playing ethno-religious politics openly and will reap the consequences untill u buy sense!

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
So far Igbo claim ownership of the candidate either PDP, APC or others. It is war.

do igbos are not in apc? or igbos are not Nigerians?

I'm telling apc will be disgraced and expired very soon.

ur bigotry and criminal ideology will be ur downfall and lead u to ur Waterloo.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Kriskels: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.
what the Bleep is dis guy saying it is ,no one can unseat APC from Lagos guy u must be a mutherfucker i think it is high time an indigene of Lagos to rule lagos state ,what nonsense and these idiot os not even an indigene
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ZombieSlayer1: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
greypencils:
Other ethnic groups don't run their mouth the way you guys do. You are the same set of people that call Nigeria a zoo, that call Yorubas ewedu guzzlers, skull miners, afonja, betrayers, cowards, untrustworthy etc. You insult everything yoruba. Yoruba water has taste, Yoruba people are ofe mmanu, Yorubas are dirty people, Lagos is no man's land. All sorts. Yet you live in Yoruba land. How long do you think this would go on? The same Yorubas that you accuse of being bigots voted Peter Obi in Lagos that's why he won in Lagos.
Isn't that the same way yorubas insult Igbos or are you pretending not to notice?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ZombieSlayer1: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
Yes. They should resist Yoruba from installing leaders in their state also.
Unlike y'all, if a Yoruba man is capable we'll happily vote him.
In the area where I live, a Yoruba man is my neighbourhood chairman. If he comes out to contest for councillor, we'll happily campaign and vote for him. If he comes out for local govt chairman, we'll happily contest and vote for him because we know he's capable.
Why would I vote for my brother when I know bad government would also affect me? I dey craze??
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by greypencils: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Isn't that the same way yorubas insult Igbos or are you pretending not to notice?
It is not meant to be so. Both tribes are at fault here. No one wants to admit they are wrong so the madness continues.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by muykem: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Unlike y'all, if a Yoruba man is capable we'll happily vote him.
In the area where I live, a Yoruba man is my neighbourhood chairman. If he comes out to contest for councillor, we'll happily campaign and vote for him. If he comes out for local govt chairman, we'll happily contest and vote for him because we know he's capable.
Why would I vote for my brother when I know bad government would also affect me? I dey craze??
You failed to understand that battle between Yoruba and Igbo in lagos is not about election or political party. Igbo are not looking for competent candidate but trying to install leadership in lagos since they claimed it is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by muykem: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
jaxxy:

do igbos are not in apc? or igbos are not Nigerians?

I'm telling apc will be disgraced and expired very soon.

ur bigotry and criminal ideology will be ur downfall and lead u to ur Waterloo.
We are not fighting or defending APC but Yoruba heritage. Lagos is not no man's land and igbo will never determine who rules lagos period.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
We are not fighting or defending APC but Yoruba heritage. Lagos is not no man's land and igbo will never determine who rules lagos period.

no Igbo man is contesting in lagos. u cannot change the constitution and say people can only vote in their state. u urself are not from lagos.

The yorubas on my street are all voting Labour party. So what apc's problem?

if u attack igbos from exercising their constitutional and democratic right u are attacking democracy.

apc will he held responsible and accountable. The world is watching this international disgrace.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ZombieSlayer1: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
You failed to understand that battle between Yoruba and Igbo in lagos is not about election or political party. Igbo are not looking for competent candidate but trying to install leadership in lagos since they claimed it is no man's land.
Which battle between Yoruba and Igbo?
Is GRV an Igbo man? Igbo and Yoruba are battling but every Saturday una two dey marry, no be craze be that? Stay there and be allowing politicians to be using y'all for their selfish purposes.

What do you know is "no man's land"? New York
, USA is regarded as No Man's Land because it's a melting-pot of people of different tribes and nationalities, same as Lagos. That's the reason Lagos is called no man's land. It doesn't mean anybody wants to take over it.

If the Igbos were supporting sanwo olu, would you be saying they're trying to install leadership? You're saying this because it seems they seem to be supporting GRV while you people seem to support APC
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ZombieSlayer1: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
greypencils:
It is not meant to be so. Both tribes are at fault here. No one wants to admit they are wrong so the madness continues.
Very stupid bunch of people. They allow themselves be used by our useless politicians
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by dalass(f): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

You get sense.... The Gbadebo guy has no sense abeg... That big mouth has completely finished him
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Namigotalktru: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in

Na so. Charity begins at home. Is it not this same nairaland we saw people harassed for voting other than LP in South East? Go home, fix am. Show us how it is done. When you do it at home we will copy. Na who no like better thing?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Namigotalktru: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Which battle between Yoruba and Igbo?
Is GRV an Igbo man? Igbo and Yoruba are battling but every Saturday una two dey marry, no be craze be that? Stay there and be allowing politicians to be using y'all for their selfish purposes.

What do you know is "no man's land"? New York
, USA is regarded as No Man's Land because it's a melting-pot of people of different tribes and nationalities, same as Lagos. That's the reason Lagos is called no man's land. It doesn't mean anybody wants to take over it.

If the Igbos were supporting sanwo olu, would you be saying they're trying to install leadership? You're saying this because it seems they seem to be supporting GRV while you people seem to support APC

Go to Brooklyn and tell them it is “no man’s land” and see if you come out alive.

In Kano you people are trying the same thing just like in Abuja you tried it in PH this same Wike teach una sense.

So which part of South East is “no man’s land” for the rest of us to enjoy?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by rpstar12: 5:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Dreal1247:

Go and google, USA was worse than this before. Nigeria can get better.
Also use the same google to view pictures of Dubai in the 1980s. Nigeria is such a sad mixture of mediocre and intelligent minds

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's 6 Children: Oluwaseyi, Habibat, Folashade, Jide, Zainab, Olayinka / Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.