Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (60343 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Dreal1247: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
rpstar12:

100 years from now, your grand kids would still be making the same statements using powerbank to charge their phones

Go and google, USA was worse than this before. Nigeria can get better.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by bayelsaowei(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

if done free and fair and devoid of violence...why not??
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by norriswood(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
pek:
And this is coming from an educated person? We have a long way to go
i cant hear u..speak louder
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Laple0541(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Reaping whatever you sow is a normal nature of life..

Nah the same thing dem do this man for SE in last elections..

Yeah, this is the link:

https://youtube.com/shorts/c_CVh6csijg?feature=share
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by alfsalami: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
No police in sight except army ! Why not send for the COA staff or the C in C , the president or she forgot they exist ?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by OmonnakOdapig: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi aka Nigerian police spokesman, the joke is on you.

Bola tinubu is a national and global risk to Nigeria.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will be the end of democracy in Nigeria.
The Stolen mandate must be restored.

A lady at iba new site in lagos just sent me this message

They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.

WwwWaaawwwwwwu. What a free conducive Enabling environment lipsrsealed 😱 for free and fair election🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Berankis: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in
You are just an unrepentant bastard! Did you say the same thing when the 1 or 2 people who voted APC in the east were humiliated, even on camera?
You will end up a slowpoke. You will never have wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by proprince(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
These elites can't fool all of us.

They are doing thisnin collanoration with the security agents, why on earth can we not have armed men close to each polling units??

What a shame on Nigeria.

Tinubu weldone. For dragging Nigeria so low.
Yakubu weldone for the shame you brought upon this country.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by dahmie2013: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
What is wrong with this lady sef. Is she the the only one voting in Nigeria? This isn't a movie abeg, stop all these drama.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by GreyLaw(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

At the end of the day you will be in Nigeria's Hall of shame. In the end the will of the people will prevail and you will be put to shame. Look at you laughing at a woman who was threatened with guns just because she wanted to vote. She made a video showing you empty polling booths and all you can do is laugh. You are cursed!
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by zomby(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by LajaLaba: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.
U are a mad man
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Kukutenla: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

This is why I say most of these APC supporters claiming Yoruba-centric are just lying. There's no difference between you guys and ipob.
You mean to say now that anyone who is not in APC, Yorubas are not comfortable with such persons and the only way to stop such persons from winning in Lagos is through violence?
By implication, violence is an acceptable campaign method in Yorubaland according to you.
It's ok
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by eminikansoso(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
chikason22:

That's the structure Peter Obi is coming to dismantle. That will happen. He will completely fip the paradigm and Nigeria shall be great again. You see that stolen mandate Thiéfnubu is holding bah, he must return it else he will see shege. You think we are fools or you can blackmail everybody by calling them IPOB. Hahahahahaha. Thiéfnubu don't know what he put his hands into. You claimed you won, Aya go and celebrate it now. Thieves.
Will you keep quiet 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

This is why I say most of these APC supporters claiming Yoruba-centric are just lying. There's no difference between you guys and ipob.
You mean to say now that anyone who is not in APC, Yorubas are not comfortable with such persons and the only way to stop such persons from winning in Lagos is through violence?
By implication, violence is an acceptable campaign method in Yorubaland according to you.
It's ok
Read my comment and comprehend next time..

The opposition must present someone Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by StreetFight: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

She will soon be used for sacrifice while you are hiding under your bed. Lagos indegenes are out to make sure Chinedu, Chioma and Chukwudi go back to their useless states

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by StreetFight: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

I think you are the one suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by CCIA: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:

I am a proud fool grin

She was lucky they didn't whisk her away to some place to teach her IPOB kpekus a lesson her husband has never been able to teach it. grin

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Tiobi84: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na so this APC foot soldiers go dey talk until them go dey hear Ellu P 74 ,75
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by greypencils: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

My greatest happiness in all of this is all the other 200+ ethnic groups are finally seeing the yorubas for who they really are
Other ethnic groups don't run their mouth the way you guys do. You are the same set of people that call Nigeria a zoo, that call Yorubas ewedu guzzlers, skull miners, afonja, betrayers, cowards, untrustworthy etc. You insult everything yoruba. Yoruba water has taste, Yoruba people are ofe mmanu, Yorubas are dirty people, Lagos is no man's land. All sorts. Yet you live in Yoruba land. How long do you think this would go on? The same Yorubas that you accuse of being bigots voted Peter Obi in Lagos that's why he won in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Kukutenla: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Read my comment and comprehend next time..

The opposition must present someone Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with.

What does that have to do with the violence?

Have you carried out a poll among Yorubas in Lagos and majority told you they are not comfortable with the Yoruba opposition candidate?

If you're so confident the Yorubas in Lagos are not on his side, why don't you advocate for free election devoid of threats, intimidation and subterfuge instead of turning yourself to an apologist for electoral violence on the ridiculous and baseless claim that Yorubas are not comfortable with the opposition.

This is half- smart at best and totally absurd.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jimi4us: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

you mean yoruba person that can protect thiefnuubuu interest
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Any Photoshop photo to back up this?

grin

Mugu
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Dedeity: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
Stay out of our politics! angry

Chikena!! angry
So sad I share same geographical space with animals like you
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by olumide4christ: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
EDUECO:
Are there no hood men in that VGC?

If the thugs attack the voters,then it is lawful to retaliate.It is the duty of the hood guys to teach those thugs a lesson.

You don go VGC before?

Where u wan see "hood guys" for VGC?

They're totally non-existent there.

Mind you...I don't believe in tit-for-tat. If hoodlums attack, call on the security agencies to handle it. Don't take laws into your hands!
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by olumide4christ: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
accordadoga25:
The same treatment was given to people who were willing to vote for LP during the presidential election in the SADEAST...

What you sow you reap

You meant APC, not LP. Correct it.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by asanausana91: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Animal chioma if you nor wan vote apc, stay house cheesy
you are a fool.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Ojady(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Actresses and lying. No be their work #makebelieve

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mufasa27:
I rushed here to see her in blood or busted eye 😂 dem never attack her joor 😂

Someone should help me tell this Nuisance say Politics no be Nollywood, make she carry her fake wailing go location.
Accommodator na scam after all grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Why she too go vote for Chinedu?
Because na Bini get Lagos grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
Gbadebo that can't speak Yoruba is Gbadelo. The battle against Igbo arrogance in Lagos is a must for all Yorubas no matter political party affiliations.

even if it was jandor apc and their thugs snd u urchins will still do same thing so stop deceiving urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) / Nigerian National Honours & Their Meaning / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.