Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (60340 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Oceemo(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2023
I will advice labour to chill this election by observation APC has learnt their lesson its now negotiations buy the labour agent on the polling unit and carry go the results go give people hard break sha
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by tubolancer(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
A-list Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka was attacked by thugs at her polling units at VGC Lagos state. The Nollywood actress has to run for her life as she calls for security personnel to come to her aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTE2YmjmSaw

Go and cook for your husband and children instead of wandering around polling booth.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

But I will gladly call you a mad man cos you’re one.
You people should go to your region and check what’s up there.
Leave Yorubas alone in their region but na lie.
They should flog both you and her well.

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in
Go and fight for development in your state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Bundaweber: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Am I the only who is seeing that girl in the video facial expressions?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

OSU,who are you rooting for in your useless state elections back in the yeast ?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
Nor be sofisticated una be again ni?

Stop being obsessed by us for once in your miserable life and go back to your rotten region.
Na by force?
Haba!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2023
See as person ugly.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by femalelala: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Any Photoshop photo to back up this?

grin
Check ur life... they attached u during Guber election and attached u again now....
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

grin

grin

Everytime thugs dey attack her

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
People must be allowed to vote whoever they want.

Not here in Yoruba land.
We don’t interfere in your politics in your region, so don’t interfere in ours.
I think that’s fair enough.
If that’s too much for you to understand, then hold yourself responsible for any flogging you receive.

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Houseontherock1: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Why always you? Check yourself
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by TemitayoMark: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

Someone that was protesting for Biafra nation in the past now want to govern another state that doesn't support Biafra, is that not an irony?? Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by BRIMBRAM: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

After the election which of the cry will you choose. The one for Peter Obi or the one for GRV, or for both of them. Massiveglory choose wisely because you will definitely cry after the election. grin grin grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Jimbadly: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
A-list Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka was attacked by thugs at her polling units at VGC Lagos state. The Nollywood actress has to run for her life as she calls for security personnel to come to her aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTE2YmjmSaw

Please try to get a good voice over artist. Your spoken English is atrocious and your accent is terrible! 😐

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi aka Nigerian police spokesman, the joke is on you.

Bola tinubu is a national and global risk to Nigeria.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will be the end of democracy in Nigeria.
The Stolen mandate must be restored.

A lady at iba new site in lagos just sent me this message

They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.

Let irritants go back to their village, simple.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Write petition to ICC and the US in accordance with your won't.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Hychineson(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is she being attacked all the time? I believe this one is actung.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Meliziz: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Guy e go touch you relax
helinues:

grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Omoawoke: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
This babe is lying. Her nollywood acting skills in full display

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by muykem: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
jaxxy:

Is gbadebo not yoruba? Or are u high?

Apc will be disgraced. Mark my words. Just like saraki fell, apc will fall with their own hands and criminality they will destroy themselves b4 they destroy Nigeria.

And all thos responsible for threatening igbos in lagos will face the law. it will happen.
Gbadebo that can't speak Yoruba is Gbadelo. The battle against Igbo arrogance in Lagos is a must for all Yorubas no matter political party affiliations.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ArsenWinner: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
She thought they smashed her windscreen.
You see, she was thinking or probably mischiievious.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jaggabban: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
OsunOriginal:

I didn't see any cut on her face. The nose is still intact.
|She should
go back there and bring back evidence
of attack... like a broken nose grin grin grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Diligent1(f): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

Shut up idiot, arrogant human being fool
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by don3e(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hope the Army followed you to the polling unit and you casted your vote. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:

😆! Right kill you there. You bas.tard flat headed,ipob cannibals dared yorubas in their land. Ou foolis.hly come out openly to insult the people and have the effrontery to tell them you want to install an ipob supporter in Lagos. The result is what shioma shukwumereje is seeing. You animals go about looking for trouble every where you go and when you get it you start crying and playing victim.
Una never see anything. I though you were bringing your dogs along to the polling units. You must learn by force to respect your host and their choice.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Babe na every election dem dey attack you?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by greypencils: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
tamdun:

We are not Liberal,thanks
Na so e be. Yoruba is liberal, yoruba is liberal until Igbos take all our land finish and begin to show us their true color. We are not liberal o. Make everybody dey their dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Diligent1(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Resolute911:
Shame on Lagos state government
Shame on your parents for not giving you proper home training

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Bashirkareem31: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Image123:
i have this feeling that Sanwo olu will beat LP like a market thief today, it's just a feeling sha.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Kcdojoto(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

He is actually a mad man
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Nezzjnr: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

You used to be sane during the time of pussyhunter and the rest.

Whatever happened to you though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.