Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (60400 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by nkemjacob2(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Nigerians be warned police is not your friend
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by wolebest: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
A-list Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka was attacked by thugs at her polling units at VGC Lagos state. The Nollywood actress has to run for her life as she calls for security personnel to come to her aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTE2YmjmSaw

She run from IPOB to VGC

Omo onile pursue her for VGC

Igbo amaka!!!

Viva Nigeria!!!
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jimoholuyemi3(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

I think to upset Sanwo Olu or APC from Lagos that message can't be delivered by GRV o kere si number
Iyanmirin Omo ajokuta ma momi

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by EDUECO(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
blablabla..... Keyboard warrior wey no dey fear to die, we all know election is the same all over Nigeria.. so try to mobilize ppl fr your state first 🙄
If you dey fear to die,me I no dey fear to die because I no go live forever.

If those voters wey APC thugs dey put fear for their body overcome their fear,then na dem go dey use sticks, stone, chairs,shoes,bottles take beat and put injury for those una useless APC thugs.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Emmyxclusive: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Any Photoshop photo to back up this?

grin
That's what u people were saying about the doctor that was killed during the train attack until you saw her casket. U have to be human first before all these political rusbish
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
APC can be unseat in Lagos but must be by Yoruba and not Igbo. Know this Know peace.

Is gbadebo not yoruba? Or are u high?

Apc will be disgraced. Mark my words. Just like saraki fell, apc will fall with their own hands and criminality they will destroy themselves b4 they destroy Nigeria.

And all thos responsible for threatening igbos in lagos will face the law. it will happen.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

Nonsense.
Are you more Yoruba than the true awon omo Ibile Eko who are sick and tired of this evil Apc Structure of agberorism?
He is more Yoruba and Lagosian than you can ever be.
All Well meaning Lagosians from every Tribe are in tandem with the true indigenous people of Lagos to say Eko lo kan ba yi.
We will by default support our landlord this time not His brothers from Ijebu, Oyo, Osun etc.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by SporaD8: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:
Again

What is wrong with south west

I thought they say they are Liberal, most educated and accomodating

Liberal to the extent you now feel you can pull their lips and spit into their mouth?
I also thought they're Coward as well, but now realized that the stealth motion of their leopard is not bore out of timidity!
Where are all the keyboard warriors, fire4fire gangs, Lagos-is-no-mans-land? etc
Give us the show y'all promised or I Sue for refund. My popcorn will not be wasted!

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by dododawa1: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Elupee people and social media
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Believeintruth: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Reaping whatever you sow is a normal nature of life..

Nah the same thing dem do this man for SE in last elections..

You don't have sense
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by wahalawahala: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
EDUECO:

If you dey fear to die,me I no dey fear to die because I no go live forever.

If those voters wey APC thugs dey put fear for their body overcome their fear,then na dem go dey use sticks, stone, chairs,shoes,bottles take beat and put injury for those una useless APC thugs.
Bros u just dey make mouth online.. We know your type, if u hear pauu... D kind run wey dey ur legs pass cheetah own, u go first reach ur village before looking back if na tyre burst😂😂.. u no fear death my ass, even those who are trained to take life dey fear death if den just see d glance
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Minatouchiha(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

Amen and more.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Passionate1(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Why she too go vote for Chinedu?
Why she no go vote for chinedu. .
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by forgiveness: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in
Make she go her state Obi not coming contesting in Lagos as governor na... Or she no want make her state b3tter pass Lagos
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

People that are not being realistic at all
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

Go sleep oga
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by gabbytabby: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2023
There must be something particular about you this igbo liars, trouble makers and attention seekers.

Una dey hear una self he won bring out something you went to polling unit with entourage to look for trouble.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Tee2027: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

No, obi is the national sabotage and a national tragedy that must be destroy who allowed his supporters to heat up the roof so pls let's the game on. Its now you want security agent to rescue you ba? You all forgot no one has monopoly of violence when you all went to shut Internet down attacking, threatening and bullying everyone.

Enjoy what you started.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Psquare wants people to vote party in Lagos.

Peter Obi also wants someone with no verifiable work history, let alone competency to be elected in Lagos. BUT he wants competency in Anambara. Clowns

Gladly Lagosians woke up.
This Peter no get sense na
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by katchagboro(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:

Ask an Hausa man living in Anambra State if he has same right you're talking about.

Backyard and frontage FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by IkeAnumudu: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
A-list Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka was attacked by thugs at her polling units at VGC Lagos state. The Nollywood actress has to run for her life as she calls for security personnel to come to her aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTE2YmjmSaw

Shame on this woman! Thugs attacked you in VGC? How? When? No videos? No corroborators?

Chioma Akpota Chukwuka‘s unabashed clannishness and tribalism has been so disturbing, disgusting and very unbecoming, since this election cycle started!

You can support your tribesman Peter Obi without going to unprecedented lengths to lie against your hosts, antagonise them, diminish them and make them look like evil people in the eyes of the world.

Chioma Akpota Chukwuka is a huge disgrace. These elections will come and go and the despicable actions of these tribal bigots will remain recorded for posterity!

To imagine that they even posted a photoshopped photo of her at the end, shows you what this is all about:

1. Diminish the Yoruba tribe that welcomed and have loved her unconditionally .

2. Win more praise and clout from the #ObidientMob

3. Use this as a publicity stunt for her acting career.

This write-up is scripted and was most likely prepared by her media team even before these elections. The start of it - “the A-lister actress” gives away the game.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Lol thought they said they are coming to Lagos with dogs and drones grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Passionate1:

Why she no go vote for chinedu. .
Chinedu is a waste of vote, he can never win in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by EDUECO(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
Bros u just dey make mouth online.. We know your type, if u hear pauu... D kind run wey dey ur legs pass cheetah own, u go first reach ur village before looking back if na tyre burst😂😂
Yes,na mouth I dey make!

If you are not ready to die,then you are not ready to live!

You think say as you dey fear fear na so everybody dey fear.

Na old Bendel (now Edo state) na im dem born me.

I don too witness badmen doings so tey I no dey fear common APC thugs again.Thugs wey no fit get morale except dem take shepe,monkey tail or hard drugs.

That one na thug?

Thug wey no get natural liver,that one na thug?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by pek(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2023
norriswood:
...u re the biggest fool..if nah ur father born u go to kano and tell them as a citizen u have right to vote anywhere....they will roast alive
And this is coming from an educated person? We have a long way to go
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by SOFTSKILL: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:
Again

What is wrong with south west

I thought they say they are Liberal, most educated and accomodating

Have you bothered yourself with history
Go to any elderly person or monarch around you and ask about the history of lagos

The Binis own lagos

Yoruba owns Bini
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Shantyken(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi aka Nigerian police spokesman, the joke is on you.

Bola tinubu is a national and global risk to Nigeria.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will be the end of democracy in Nigeria.
The Stolen mandate must be restored.

A lady at iba new site in lagos just sent me this message

They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.
Wat of the security men.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Shame on this woman! Thugs attacked you in VGC? How? When? No videos? No corroborators?

Chioma Akpota Chukwuka‘s unabashed clannishness and tribalism has been so disturbing, disgusting and very unbecoming, since this election cycle started!

You can support your tribesman Peter Obi without going to unprecedented lengths to lie against your hosts, antagonise them, diminish them and make them look like evil people in the eyes of the world.

Chioma Akpota Chukwuka is a huge disgrace. These elections will come and go and the despicable actions of these tribal bigots will remain recorded for posterity!

To imagine that they even posted a photoshopped photo of her at the end, shows you what this is all about:

1. Diminish the Yoruba tribe that welcomed and have loved her unconditionally .

2. Win more praise and clout from the #ObidientMob

3. Use this as a publicity stunt for her acting career.

This write-up is scripted and was most likely prepared by her media team even before these elections. The start of it - “the A-lister actress” gives away the game.
God bless you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.
you too dey lie. Na lie Mohammed born you or are you related to him?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by IkeAnumudu: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

You must be very stupid for your senseless write-up. In the zone you come from, terrorists order sit-at-home and bark out arbitrary instructions and those who dare have different opinions are brutally cut down.

How then can you possibly understand the meaning of democracy? That it is the rule of the majority with the minority having their say?

Your IPOB candidate LOST the elections! What path was he going to take to the presidency, with his clearly bigoted RELIGIOUS & TRIBAL strategy which alienated the FAR NORTH?

If they stole his mandate, did they steal the polling booth of his featherweight VP candidate, Obi Datti as well?

You people are dumb and you are worse than Hitler. Shame on you.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Senator777: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Why always her.

I no know say this girl is this useless.

If you can't vote in Lagos, go to Anambra to cast your vote.

Eko Oni Baje.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Nigerian National Honours & Their Meaning / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.