Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (60344 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by factcheckmmm: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Bbb
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Last time dem attack you...this time around them don attack u again...na only u be he celebrity wey dey Lagos or you won do eye service

11 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Franzinni: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Men I could swear it is not the same person in that manipulated picture ... My oh my. E no go better for the men that invented makeup !!!

I don't condone violence but with the rate at which one particular tribe have lost thier bearings ...I think a kick in the ass might just set the bus in the right direction...

Say no to violence!!! Wink!!!

9 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Asgard13: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Sophisticators have become almajiris and fools ..

What a time to live ..

Yoruba elites are even encouraging the scenery

All hail sophisticated almajiris

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Emola12(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Dey don start God please intervene I trust you my lord

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Way4orward: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

Is only mad people that think or reason like you.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by agadez007(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
You see as nobody is talking about the intimidations and harassing of innocent voters,no Yoruba person
They are all in support of the violence

Just know that Tables turn
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ufotunang: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
MC oluomo thugs doing their work

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by backtovillage: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Nobody will pity her.
Alot of them do not pity themselves

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
Nor be sofisticated una be again ni?
Most Nigerian state has at least a 40% illiteracy rate, which means about 4 out every 10 can't read nor write.

And those 40% are very active politically. Hence, to win one has to bring someone that will calm down their nerves.

Only a True Yorubanised Lagosian like Obanikoro, Abode can appeal to those illiterates in Lagos in a local election.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by BayLord01(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, it will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.
Received sense man, Can we vote for Chinedu Olayinka in Abia because his Dad is Abia & he can't speak Igbo? Must we cause nuisance in other people land 🤷

27 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by IranianSea: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
A-list Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka was attacked by thugs at her polling units at VGC Lagos state. The Nollywood actress has to run for her life as she calls for security personnel to come to her aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTE2YmjmSaw

Go back to your STATE!

7 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by factcheckmmm: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL

The fools want to be president of different tribes but don't want different tribes to vote in Lagos

Can't you see there stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Eastprince101(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Imagine some people defending this acts of wickedness! Imagine young people defending these evil!! Ohh

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by benitwater(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Una go run kabakaba enter afghan eastern,
Una never see anything,you go get brain by force🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by LIGHTROOM: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Hmm

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
How did thugs get access to a polling unit in VGC?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by PastorKosi: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
This girl self.. Get out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, it will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.
I don't know where I supported evil.

But whatever you wish for me will be yours as well.

5 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Dialpad: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Why are they always attacking her ... is she the only one voting in Nigeria.

Attention seeker ?

13 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Resolute911: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Shame on Lagos state government
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Lacash: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
A-list Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka was attacked by thugs at her polling units at VGC Lagos state. The Nollywood actress has to run for her life as she calls for security personnel to come to her aid.

All this irrelevant expired Olosho bn trying so hard to make themselves relevant using this election. First is one called Obo Ole, now is Chukwuka, Na God go punish of una…Mtcheeew 🥸🥸

12 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by highchief1: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:

if u like go kill yourslef.if GRV or sanwo win ur life will not get any better..The major controller is presidential e no get wetin gig or house member wan do for anybody outside their family and close friends.If u have decided to kill yourself na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Tzar(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Don’t mind them. They think the lies & propaganda can get them anywhere?!
helinues:
Any Photoshop photo to back up this?

grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by economania(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Na Nollywood rehearsal, don't take them seriously. Since we are not fit to come out to vote peacefully in Anambra, lagos can not be different.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by benitwater(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in
And you wen talk am na district fool🤣🤣🤣
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Padipadi(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in
But her state needs her the more. It's a reality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
This lady should be careful, I hope she doesn’t go provoking these guys. Some of these overzealous supporters can’t be reasoned with, just have to avoid them

BTW why always her?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Any Photoshop photo to back up this?

grin
grin grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ufotunang: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Image123:
i have this feeling that Sanwo olu will beat LP like a market thief today, it's just a feeling sha.
.use thugs to beat ..why can't sanwo olu and APC win election free and fair...must they win election with thugs attacking

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Ireportlive: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Na always this woman them dey attack

Attention seeking lady

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Jackson105: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:
Again

What is wrong with south west

I thought they say they are Liberal, most educated and accomodating

No longer! We will give you people fire for fire!
Ibos will not dictate who will rule us in Lagos, we will do everything necessary to ensure that.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian National Honours & Their Meaning / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.