Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt (61851 Views)

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Doracity82(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Dr. Wike don cure the madness of Obidients
Efulefu... Don't kill yourself on top Obidients matter. Your miserable life is not better than their life. So get out, kiddo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Gbeng30(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2023
This fraudulent Inec is gradually destroying democracy in Nigeria...this is getting worse

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by OlawaleBammie: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Sijo01:
Same thing in my PO here in Benin.

I just voted and left. Didn't even wait for it to be counted. No motivation at all. Every was scanty and boring.
I am happy to hear all these...make noise reduce small

They re truly oppressed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Wainey: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Him no know say na oboi/akpor and phalga be pdp for rivers state....
Na this two local government save wike second term..
After them use unknown Awara shake am....

Me self na pdp agent call me dey plead say make I come vote
I still believe SIm will win, Tonye Cole and Magnus will be second

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Fut9ure: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Plenty noise.
Sure it is going to plenty noise to you

But not to sane Nigerians

Your conscience you killed because of tribalism will affect your children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by maybet081: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

As expected. When people lose faith in Democratic institutions, such a country is finished one way or another. Politicians will use the advantage to perpetuate themselves in power, after which they will surely discard the brainless supporters of evil. Then suffering is shared equally amongst the citizens. It becomes survival of the fittest. Then, when you've used over 50 years of your life to survive Nigeria, what's left?
Sad, really sad.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by mcquin(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Dr. Wike don cure the madness of Obidients
You call rigging curing madness? I don't get. If a greater number of the said mad people made a choice, why not allow their choice stand? Isn't that democracy? Why subvert the people's collective will?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by TemitayoMark: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Voter apathy have reduced

We are still for those
Afonjas

Bastrrrrd

They want to rule different tribes by force ba..

But different tribes no fit choose governor for Lagos State abi

We de wait

Especially you and your fanatics

Dt oil dt keeps u and fanatics one,, we de wait
One bastard spotted. I don't know how PH related to tribalism here. A bastard will surely behave like one on the contrary......lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Autobot05: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Why should they come and waste those time when INEC already knows the winner
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by AyomideOG01: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Your moniker has been reported to not just Nairaland mods but DSS.

Look at this mor0n. What useless DSS are u talking about? Na thunder go fire u and ur Stupid DSS. Ogun kill all of una. Report my own moniker as well. Yeye dey smell
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Humeedz: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
yesloaded:
It's expected

Not only in port Harcourt but across the country
Not everywhere,in my polling unit the box is already filled. Infact the turn out is more than the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Okorietitus: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

You think tinubu even know your surname?

If Tinubu good na we all go benefit so stop bragging, politics no be football!.

Obi sabi your own papa name?

No dey cry for here. You Obidients were garrulous and empty. Now una eyes dey clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Chiuzk: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Im not surprised. Why vote when you know know your vote wont count?

The way Wike brazenly rigged Rivers State for APC has left a bitter taste in people's mouths

By the grace of God, the votes for labour party during the presidential will surely be retrieved this time. It will no longer be business as usual.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Donsheddy: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
I still believe SIm will win, Tonye Cole and Magnus will be second

I voted for SIM thou...
But SIM would have had an easy ride if they didn't rig presidential election in Rivers State l.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Obiebanks007(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:
I was shocked, In my polling Unit at Woji Town Hall . OBio Akpor LGA , WARD 6 Unit 3. The turn out was Extremely low at about 9 am. At the same time on the 25th of February, Everywhere was blocked. It was Over Crowded. Turn out today is like 5% of February 25th .

I just voted , while going home , I observed it was same thing in d other polling Units in my Ward.

These are pictures from different polling units in my Ward

Same in my polling unit in Akwa ibom state (Eket) the turn was very low compared to 25th.
I came in and didn't spend up to 30minuites
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Clinton14(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:
Please Nigerians

We should not give up

This is what they want
It will never be well with inec and some people because of tribalism support the wrong thing
Have you asked yourself who was the right person for the presidential job among the four major contestants
Tinubu,kwankwaso, obi and atiku

Guess what people! This four contestants were from the three major tribe

And so the South South were in a better position to decide without tribal sentiments and they did. They chose obi...
When igbos saw the support South South gave obi that was when the igbos supported obi
Obi was never an igbo project

Na we South south put obi matter for head especially Edo and delta
If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace

Go and rest,the best candidate won fairly and credibly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Okorietitus: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Doracity82:
Efulefu... Don't kill yourself on top Obidients matter. Your miserable life is not better than their life. So get out, kiddo

Wike don castrate Obidients, them don dey cry since morning.

If them born una well, put body for Rivers politics make you collect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by herrostar: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
What is the need of wasting time standing on the suns for hours, and after everything your vote won't count. Make i dey house look for 5odds play for sportybet
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by xynerise: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na mumu dey get hope for a better Nigeria
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by LOVEGINO(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:
Omo election in Rivers today was discouraging.. Bear palour come be like polling centers.
All men don taya for this country.
men don wiseup
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by BRIMBRAM: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:

Sure it is going to plenty noise to you

But not to sane Nigerians

Your conscience you killed because of tribalism will affect your children

Am happy some people will live the rest of their lives so bitter because the always choose to lie to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Grgt0n: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by HNICEARTH: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Not only in port Harcourt, it's almost in every part of the country. Voters dont trust the current Mahmood yakubu led INEC

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by ManOfMan: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
I just voted at Unit 045, Rumuokwurusi, Port Harcourt. There is serious voter apathy. About 10% or less of the people that came out for the presidential election are voting here
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Slynation(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I am currently listening to the 24hours Obidients Twitter space on twitter and someone called in to say they were chasing Igbos away at some PUs in Port Harcourt.

Wike showing the stuff he is made of.

Ps: There are reported voters empathy across Lagos too.

PDP will take Rivers and APC will take Lagos.
well, after this election, I really do hope most Igbos will finally come to conclusion that this one Nigeria scam slogan is only but a mirage...It doesn't exists, they should come back and build home, nobody will loot your shop if Mohammad is Insulted in far away Europe, nor burn down your means of livelihood just because they want to install one of their candidates...

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Padipadi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
AyomideOG01:

Look at this mor0n. What useless DSS are u talking about? Na thunder go fire u and ur Stupid DSS. Ogun kill all of una. Report my own moniker as well. Yeye dey smell
You v been reported too.
Ogun and thunder respected the laws of the land but dislike real mòrónic imbêciles like you. You v to worry about DSS, Ogun and thunders that ll strike you in detention!
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Okorietitus: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
nonhuman:
Sane thing in abia, turn out is too danm low, inec are just looking abs waiting

The foolish people who should vote in Abia are busy with behaving like animals in Lagos. Congratulations to Ikpeazu's candidate. Abians will suffer like dogs when he wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:
I was shocked, In my polling Unit at Woji Town Hall . OBio Akpor LGA , WARD 6 Unit 3. The turn out was Extremely low at about 9 am. At the same time on the 25th of February, Everywhere was blocked. It was Over Crowded. Turn out today is like 5% of February 25th .

I just voted , while going home , I observed it was same thing in d other polling Units in my Ward.

It is worse in Lagos
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Wainey: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

I voted for SIM thou...
But SIM would have had an easy ride if they didn't rig presidential election in Rivers State l.
I voted for Tonye Cole.
Rig or no rig, i still believe SIM has the upper hand and may likely emerge winner cos of Obiakpor and phalga votes
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

As expected. When people lose faith in Democratic institutions, such a country is finished one way or another. Politicians will use the advantage to perpetuate themselves in power, after which they will surely discard the brainless supporters of evil. Then suffering is shared equally amongst the citizens. It becomes survival of the fittest. Then, when you've used over 50 years of your life to survive Nigeria, what's left?
other places pple still came out... This one is rivers state headache...
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by ThothHermes: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:

I just voted at ward 7 in Obio/Akpor. Story is the same. About 5% of the turnout of the presidential elections. Took me less than 10 minutes to cast my vote and leave. I couldn't even vote in the last election because of the turnout.
The rigging was so demoralizing.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Wainey: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
ManOfMan:
I just voted at Unit 045, Rumuokwurusi, Port Harcourt. There is serious voter apathy. About 10% or less of the people that came out for the presidential election are voting here
who ona deh support for that Rumuokwrushi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.