Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt (61852 Views)

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by nonhuman(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

The foolish people who should vote in Abia are busy with behaving like animals in Lagos. Congratulations to Ikpeazu's candidate. Abians will suffer like dogs when he wins.
for your mind, LP is the winner already in Abia
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by PeculiarPrince: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
From my experience in this year election, I have come to the conclusion that APC is synonymous with CRIMINALITY

Even in Lagos, they have perfected plans to rig the ongoing election.

I am not proud to be called a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Bennycollins: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
mcquin:

You call rigging curing madness? I don't get. If a greater number of the said mad people made a choice, why not allow their choice stand? Isn't that democracy? Why subvert the people's collective will?
Most people have mental defects from birth but they or their parents don't realize it, since they don't roam about naked. You shouldn't reply them when you see suggestive comments, bro.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Benwallt(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

Wike na problem fah

He is a full bucket of problem

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Yagier: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Felixalex:

Mumu
ur papa n mama n ur unborn generations
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Padipadi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
AyomideOG01:

Again make thunder fire you and ur DSS. Una done bath. See this bastard grin... Una go first get flight ticket naa come meet me. Hungry cheap mofo selling his conscience for agege bread. Na hunger go destroy you and ur generations unborn. Yeye guinea fowl wey dem suppose flush for toilet. Your only contribution to the world you found urself is just to constitute nuisance and stand as enemy of human evolution process. Bloody riff raff feeling funky... It's for people like you middle finger was made
Koburu.
I ll love to see you being paraded on TV.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by AyomideOG01: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Koburu.

I'd love to see u paraded amongst monkeys and gorillas in a zoo. Those are your kinsmen, you have no reason cohabiting with humans...
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by AyomideOG01: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Koburu.

I'd love to see u paraded amongst monkeys and gorillas in a zoo. Those are your kinsmen, you have no reason cohabiting with humans
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Earthquakes: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Obidients make too much noise. Babies in politics.

LP has lost the element of surprise.

So you think it's about LP or PDP or APC?
If it's about LP, where are the APC rivers that voted Tinubu, how come they're not coming to vote as usual, or are they discouraged like LP and others?
You don't realise what your thief mandate Tinubu and Yakubu has done to our democracy while your type clap and hail as long as it's going your way today
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by IMMUNO1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Voters apathy everywhere in Rivers state. All thanks to Pharaoh Wike and HAINECK.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by naikeboy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Whats the need of coming out to vote since wike, inec, will write and announce their own results... After election... And not the people's results..
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
naikeboy:
Whats the need of coming out to vote since wike, inec, will write and announce their own results... After election... And not the people's results..

What if things change this time? I have voted and my vote will count.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Billygee2u: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Im not surprised. Why vote when you know know your vote wont count?

The way Wike brazenly rigged Rivers State for APC has left a bitter taste in people's mouth

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by deavicky(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
All thanks to INEC.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by IranianSea: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sitmr:

Who did you guys vote for?
APC of course.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by peter0071(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
aboli... i came out to vote and i did vote. i voted for ELUUUU P
chrisxxx:

Una dey doubt us. We tell una say una no go see road come out.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by chrisxxx(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
peter0071:
aboli... i came out to vote and i did vote. i voted for ELUUUU P
Did you shout that your Elulu Piiii there?
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by peter0071(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Did you shout APC or PDP there?? grin
chrisxxx:

Did you shout that your Elulu Piiii there?
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by chrisxxx(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
peter0071:
Did you shout APC or PDP there?? grin
I shouted SIm. PDP'.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by solreb: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I am currently listening to the 24hours Obidients Twitter space on twitter and someone called in to say they were chasing Igbos away at some PUs in Port Harcourt.

Wike showing the stuff he is made of.

Ps: There are reported voters empathy across Lagos too.

Wike's candidate will take Rivers and APC will take Lagos.
It is you Igbos that caused it. You should ask yourself that why not othe tribes. Why only Igbos? It is.becuse of your dominance mentality calling other people's lands "no man land".
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Abbeytoy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Religion and ethnicity make up a lot of people who vote in the last election.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by hardbody: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

You're expecting poverty and high handedness, I am not. What you expect, you will get.
The stupid fools calling yourselves Obidients, how many of them made it in Anambra under Ob?

Most of them will feed you and your wretched generation. I am not even putting myself in that equation.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Ateke63(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

[b][/b]
As expected. When people lose faith in Democratic institutions, such a country is finished one way or another. Politicians will use the advantage to perpetuate themselves in power, after which they will surely discard the brainless supporters of evil. Then suffering is shared equally amongst the citizens. It becomes survival of the fittest. Then, when you've used over 50 years of your life to survive Nigeria, what's left?
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by eroticecstasy: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:
I was shocked, In my polling Unit at Woji Town Hall . OBio Akpor LGA , WARD 6 Unit 3. The turn out was Extremely low at about 9 am. At the same time on the 25th of February, Everywhere was blocked. It was Over Crowded. Turn out today is like 5% of February 25th .

I just voted , while going home , I observed it was same thing in d other polling Units in my Ward.

These are pictures from different polling units in my Ward

Wike is a bandit.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Okorietitus: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
hardbody:

Most of them will feed you and your wretched generation. I am not even putting myself in that equation.

You stupid mongrel, go and feed the animals you call your parents and the bastards you call your children.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Okorietitus: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Voter apathy have reduced

We are still for those
Afonjas

Bastrrrrd

They want to rule different tribes by force ba..

But different tribes no fit choose governor for Lagos State abi

We de wait

Especially you and your fanatics

Dt oil dt keeps u and fanatics one,, we de wait

Yorubas oppressed you and you ran away. Instead of you to come out and fight.

Asgard, you're a shameless, spineless coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by hardbody: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

You stupid mongrel, go and feed the animals you call your parents and the bastards you call your children.

Like the rest of the APC thugs, you can't argue logically, be throwing tantrums like a kid whose stick of sweet is taken away from him. Add me to the equation, I will feed your community present and future till ya'all die...

At least I have parents....

You were born by afusa impregnated by kola the bus conductor. You don't know kola, you haven't seen afusa since you were left to die under Ijora Olopa.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Burruchaga71(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
INEC and Tinubu have managed to destroyed this country beyond repairs.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Taba21: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I am currently listening to the 24hours Obidients Twitter space on twitter and someone called in to say they were chasing Igbos away at some PUs in Port Harcourt.

Wike showing the stuff he is made of.

Ps: There are reported voters empathy across Lagos too.

Wike's candidate will take Rivers and APC will take Lagos.

I think you said river state is Igbo state naa
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Taba21: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Voter apathy have reduced

We are still for those
Afonjas

Bastrrrrd

They want to rule different tribes by force ba..

But different tribes no fit choose governor for Lagos State abi

We de wait

Especially you and your fanatics

Dt oil dt keeps u and fanatics one,, we de wait

Presidential election you failed.
Gubernatorial election you failed.

The earlier you realise that tribes in Nigeria are bigger than you the better.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by fabolouz1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is almost replicated in every parts of the country .
FYI this has nothing to do with the outcome of the presidential elections but people aren't just so keen about gubernatorial elections and it will be great if inec conduct all elections on the same date .
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by 3nity7: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Dr. Wike don cure the madness of Obidients
evil man. You deserved to be stoned to death. People didn't come out to vote for their preferred candidates instead of you to feel bad you are happy. May the evil you wish for Nigeria rest on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.