Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt (61848 Views)

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by OmonnakOdapig: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
bonnyhope:
Is expected, no credibility in the process

No one want to stress himself for nothing
cool
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:
I was shocked, In my polling Unit at Woji Town Hall . OBio Akpor LGA , WARD 6 Unit 3. The turn out was Extremely low at about 9 am. At the same time on the 25th of February, Everywhere was blocked. It was Over Crowded. Turn out today is like 5% of February 25th .

I just voted , while going home , I observed it was same thing in d other polling Units in my Ward.

These are pictures from different polling units in my Ward
. haba hahahahhahah
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by PerfectJUSTICE: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz! Its must not be only Lagos .. If Nigeria divide today where will the east starts from cus not much dey that side... Make una go back and develop una state.. Lagos is in the West ... Ogun state is the most industrialised in Nigeria ... Those two alone is a very big plus for west...

I really don't have the time to respond to you this afternoon. All I need do is always put people like you in my prayers that are tribally brain washed. May God change your myopic mentality.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Sitmr: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by LordAdam16: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mhudi:
The fact that your candidate lost at the presidential election should not be a reason to lose confidence in the system and self disfranchised yourself.

Let them stay in their houses.

If they had stayed indoors on the 25th, Atiku would have been the President-Elect now.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Fearyourcreator: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

I really don't have the time to respond to you this afternoon. All I need do is always put people like you in my prayers that are tribally brain washed. May God change your myopic mentality.
Make una reason am sha...
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by barinedan(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
People have lost interest in voting for obvious reasons, with wike and his touts threatening people to vote for a particular candidate, and heavy rigging experienced in Feb 25th of course would make the people feel that coming to vote his just a waste of time and energy so, they just have to sit at home and enjoy themselves
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rivers is going to have a sim card governor at the end of today.
He will be as useless as a sim card in a phone without network.

The fact that evil triumphs good is proof that Satan and god are the same.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Sniper101(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
peter0071:
INEC did the people bad... Besides, Wike and his criminal gengs won't allow people to rest

If na you u no go fear?
With d way PH dey hot since yestaday evening
You u go gree step out go vote Ellu P today?
Go vote naw

If you vote, you collect grin
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Felixalex(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yagier:
Lp no go see draw 4 rivers….elupee ti lule pee

Mumu
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by AyomideOG01: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

You v been reported too.
Ogun and thunder respected the laws of the land but dislike real mòrónic imbêciles like you. You v to worry about DSS, Ogun and thunders that ll strike you in detention!

Again make thunder fire you and ur DSS. Una done bath. See this bastard grin... Una go first get flight ticket naa come meet me. Hungry cheap mofo selling his conscience for agege bread. Na hunger go destroy you and ur generations unborn. Yeye guinea fowl wey dem suppose flush for toilet. Your only contribution to the world you found urself is just to constitute nuisance and stand as enemy of human evolution process. Bloody riff raff feeling funky... It's for people like you middle finger was made
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by PROPEACE: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Im not surprised. Why vote when you know know your vote wont count?

The way Wike brazenly rigged Rivers State for APC has left a bitter taste in people's mouths

It is your type that wike and co like. Please just sit at home. The enemy has won! Southern voters are a very unserious bunch, that is why they will remain the slaves of Hausa fulani for eons!
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Torg77: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ghggg
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by NezzyMike: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:

Stop attacking Tinubu and inec.. Hold your respective leaders responsible.

When una go wise for God's sake?

The numbers voting now, voted Tinubu!!! This shows how the 25th February election was rigged. APC no get shishi
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by gidgiddy: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
PROPEACE:

It is your type that wike and co like. Please just sit at home. The enemy has won! Southern voters are a very unserious bunch, that is why they will remain the slaves of Hausa fulani for eons!

God help this Nigeria where some citizens are are masters and other citizens are slaves
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by CSTRR: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yagier:
Lp no go see draw 4 rivers….elupee ti lule pee
Congrats.

I hope the people that wins take care of you.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by BigYash: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Votes that won't count.. What's the need leaving your house to waste time. E better say I carry my game pad ,dey play game for my hux. Dey high my Highness dey go.. Country wen inec dey rig election, na em person go dey waste time vote?
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by NezzyMike: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

The foolish people who should vote in Abia are busy with behaving like animals in Lagos. Congratulations to Ikpeazu's candidate. Abians will suffer like dogs when he wins.

Okorie iberibe, Anu ofia...nne gi bu dogs, nna gi buru Ewu. Anumanu
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by gabicon: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:
I was shocked, In my polling Unit at Woji Town Hall . OBio Akpor LGA , WARD 6 Unit 3. The turn out was Extremely low at about 9 am. At the same time on the 25th of February, Everywhere was blocked. It was Over Crowded. Turn out today is like 5% of February 25th .

I just voted , while going home , I observed it was same thing in d other polling Units in my Ward.

These are pictures from different polling units in my Ward

Prehistorically it has always been like this, the presidential elections enjoy a lot of attention than the gubernatorial elections, however this one is extreme. Obidents should have pushed more today than on the presidential elections. The foundations built today will further their cause in 2027, that is if they will still be interested.

The road to change things is not a sprint race, it is a marathon.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by AssCraver: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
peter0071:
INEC did the people bad... Besides, Wike and his criminal touts won't allow people to rest

That goes a long way to show that a lot of people voted for LP in the last election. They all came out because of Obi but evil INEC disappointed them

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Obidients make too much noise. Babies in politics.

LP has lost the element of surprise.

YOU ARE A SHAMELESS CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by happney65: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Who wants the wicked wik to kill am. Who wants to die. grin
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Benwallt(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wike will drink a 💯 year old whiskey today because his plan is working
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by leisuretym: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

As expected. When people lose faith in Democratic institutions, such a country is finished one way or another. Politicians will use the advantage to perpetuate themselves in power, after which they will surely discard the brainless supporters of evil. Then suffering is shared equally amongst the citizens. It becomes survival of the fittest. Then, when you've used over 50 years of your life to survive Nigeria, what's left?

Your point exactly? You are talking like you don’t know they have all relocated to Lagos vote Chinedu, so they can take over Lagos the Portuguese land from the Yoruba brazilians
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
AssCraver:

That goes a long way to show that a lot of people voted for LP in the last election. They all came out because of Obi but evil INEC disappointed them
No it does not show that
This shows r that people are just not inspired to vote for candidates that do not raise inspiration in them
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Benwallt:
Wike will drink a 💯 year old whiskey today because his plan is working
Wike wey dey fast and pray
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by sageb: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
captainking:
That's my Terrain
Close to MTN office in YKC axis?
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Dr. Wike don cure the madness of Obidients

There are things an intelligent and sensible youth should never utter!
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Alpharey: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Dr. Wike don cure the madness of Obidients

Keep rejoicing. Your children will be ashamed of you
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
People will turn up before 2.30pm
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Benwallt(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

Wike wey dey fast and pray

Wike fasting and praying? The man is high on devilish scheme wherever he is now. For him to lose,he will cause big problem
Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Benwallt:

Wike fasting and praying? The man is high on devilish scheme wherever he is now. For him to lose,he will cause big problem
Wike na problem fah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims / SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.